A Son's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers

We prettymuch treat eachother as husband and wife when we are alone and when dad is around too! We molest each other as if we are playing something and do intimate things when dad is in another room or in toilet.

I donot know if dad had ever figured out that I am fucking mom. There were few obvious moments that he caught us both on but never said a word on them. Neither did he tried to stop us being alone together. Either he didnot figured it out or he didnot choose to believe that a mother and son can have a sexual relationship. It can also be that he probably guessed it and chose to overlook it. In any case, its fine by me as long as he doesn't try to come between me and mom.

Mom has risen to the level of saying no to dad and I always respected her decisions. So dad could not stop us even if he wanted to at some times. My sexual escapades were never stopped.

At one instance dad did raise the issue of getting me married. Mom and I rejected though! Mom sometimes asked me if I want to get married and I always said no. Frankly, I donot think I need a wife! I have my mother! I am happy eventhough I donot get to fuck her everyday and every time I wanted to. I love her and I love to fuck her! So why do I need another wife? Mom's only 43 and I am 22 now. We both love to be with eachother and have great time together! She is my mom but treats me like her husband when on bed. And I can love her as my dearest mother and can also make love to her. I don't know about her but I plan to have that relationship with her until we both live. Now she is still young and fertile too! So she can bare me children! She can be the mom of my children too!

I know mom has her husband. Dad is 53 now and live in his own world of work and politics. He has little time for mother and probably will not care much even if he knows about our affair. Mom cares for both of us and wants to keep our relationship going. For me, what ever my mom thinks is fine with me. I would not want to see her get hurt. I would not care about dad and I can take care of mom if he does something. I would not mind to share mom with dad. But I donot know what mom would do if our relationship gets further. Like if she gets pregnant by me. I was not interested in getting her pregnant as mom always carefully avioded having sex with me during her fertile times. I am having sex with her for over an year now and my views on reproduction are changing. Lately, I am more inclined to having a baby with mom! A baby that would carve mine and mom's incestuous relationship forever.

I would like to see my future with mom as my wife and mother of my children. I may not marry her literally. But that might change if she becomes a widow. Then I would definitely marry her. In any case I will get her pregnant. And I want to do it when dad is alive. Dad may overlook it and stay with us or move away. Either way, I will get to keep my mother and will bare my children with her.

To all the sons out there who love their mothers and want to become motherlovers, I encourage them to go ahead. Mothers are women too and every mother can be a slut. So make her your slut! But plan before you make the move. A mother-son relationship is a devine relationship and a sexual relationship should enhance the relationship than disgrace it. So plan properly so that she accepts you as her lover.

Make yourselves as an another Ramesh and make your mother another Suryakantam.

matharasi
matharasi
463 Followers
12