A Son's Time Away

Story Info
A son acts on his ever developing desire for his mom.
3.8k words
4.39
127.8k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started for me during my first year of college. I was so happy to be off on my own, and without my parents to tell me what to do. I quickly realized how much I missed my family. Especially my mom. My family and I always got along pretty well, not really any fighting. Pretty vanilla experience realistically. But I missed my mom a lot. I just wanted to see her again. I tried to mask my desire with girls I met at school, and at first I was enjoying myself, but my thoughts quickly began to turn towards 'I wish my mom was the one with her mouth around my cock.' I didn't know how to react to my own desires. I started to shut myself off from people at school afraid that I was some freak for thinking this way. But the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't help but justify it. My mom is incredible. The things she has done for myself, and my sisters, and my father. She has always been the kindest most affectionate person I had ever had the pleasure of knowing. And suddenly in my eyes, no woman could be her equal, and I wanted to show my mom just how I felt about her...

Finally the end of the year came around, and it was time to return home. I was elated. The entire drive home my heart was pounding just thinking of seeing my blonde goddess of a mother. The one that I am so lucky to have. I spent the entire 6 hour drive fantasizing about my mom. In my own little world I imagined undressing her. He straight smooth blonde hair hanging onto her shoulders, the piercing seductive blue eyes, the big mounds of flesh on her chest just aching to be sucked on, the curve of her hips, the forbidden garden between her thighs, the smell of her sex I could only imagine how intoxicating it would be in real life. I must have my mommy. And she must have me.

I had originally planned on not arriving home until around 6 in the evening, but I was so excited I couldn't sleep the night before, and I took off for home around 5am. When I rolled up to the house only my moms little sedan was parked outside. Dad was more than likely at the office, and wouldn't be home until 5:30 or so, but mom was a part time nurse these days. Usually having about 4 days off a week. I quietly pulled into the drive way. The little boy in me wanted to sneak inside and scare her just like old times, so I was careful to insert my key into the lock, turn it slowly, and gently press open the door. Mom had some Jimmy Buffet playing in the background while she was in the kitchen. My initial plan to sneak up on her was brought to a screeching halt when I laid eyes on her. She was even more beautiful than I remember. She had on short shorts, and a tshirt moving her hips from side to side in front of the sink. I was mesmerized by her gorgeous ass. I could feel like blood pumping through every vein in my body. I felt paralyzed. I wanted to go over there and ravish my mother. I wanted nothing more than to stick my now growing cock inside her where it belongs. I wanted to feel my mother wrap her legs and her arms around my body while her pussy clamped down on my cock choking it until my cum spewed out inside of her.

"Michael! You scared me!" she blurted out as I jumped from surprise. "You weren't supposed to be home for hours!" She quickly trotted over to me with her arms wide open, and her lips puckered. She was excited to see me. What a relief. Deep down I had a fear that she wouldn't be so thrilled. Even though she wasn't excited to see me in the way that I was hoping for in that moment, I was still very happy to feel my mom press her breast against me, wrap her arms up over my shoulder and stand on her toes to give me a big wet kiss.

"I was just so excited to come home and see everyone. Especially you mom. I missed you guys so much this year!"

"Oh, what a sweet boy. I'm so excited you're home! I've been thinking about you ever since you left in August. You seem to have grown an inch or two. I have quite a big guy, don't I? You probably have to shoo all those girls away with how you look. You must be at least 6' now, and with such a beard! I didn't even know you could grow facial hair yet." She joked with me. "I remember all those days long ago when you were just a wee little guy, and you would stop at nothing to strip all your clothes off and run around naked showing the world what your momma gave you."

"Well, mom, I have grown quite a bit since then. Plus I'm much hairier now. I would probably look like a stunted sasquatch running around."

"Ha! I think all the extra fur makes you look manly. I wish your father was a little hairier." She said as I just kind of looked at her longingly. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just relieved to be home. School was so much fun, but I really have missed you mom. I thought about you a lot while I was away."

"You just want mommy to take care of you again. Am I just a maid to you?" she started to tease me. "You men are all the same... lazy, and insatiable! I suppose you're hungry?"

"I mean, I could eat..."

"Do you have anything in mind? I'm going to be making tacos for dinner." She said almost seductively.

"Oh mom, your taco is the best!" My pun unfortunately was lost on her. But hopefully not for long. "But how about a sandwich? Anything will do."

"Good. You can make them! I'm gonna go jump in the shower and get myself cleaned up since you came home early." She laughed as she hugged me again, and I realized my cock was still as stiff as could be. I'm sure it must have poked her when she gave me the first hug and she didn't say anything. This time she seemed to push her body against me with a little more force. There's no way she doesn't feel my cock against her right now. I could feel my body tense up, and a cold sweat begin. I was so nervous. I didn't know what to do. And then she let, gave me a little peck on the cheek, and walked off.

I stood there unsure of how to react. I know she felt my hard member. Was she embarrassed? Or was she just not trying to make me feel embarrassed? What if she liked it? Would she say anything to me? What if she wanted me to make a move there? Did I just lose a golden opportunity?

I couldn't believe how horny I was in that moment. I wanted to whip my dick out and rub one off right there. I figured it would be best to go upstairs and do it in private, and quickly so I could make some lunch, so I went upstairs. My bedroom was in the back of the hall way. Last door on the right, just across from my parents room. I set my bag down on the floor, laid down on my bed, unbuttoned my shorts, and grabbed my throbbing cock and pulled it free. It was dripping with precum. So much that it was almost like I already came. I wanted to have my mom so bad. I quickly started to undress her once again. Imagining what it would be like to be in that bathroom with her right now. Watching the water cascading across her smooth skin, down over her supple breasts, around every contour of her body, down between her legs, moistening her thick bush.

"Michael!" My mom let out a cry. I jumped in shock, in my haste I went to my room without even shutting my door, and I was so into my fantasy that I didn't pay attention to what was going on around me. My mother stood in the door way in shock for what seemed like an eternity. I had shamefully tried to tuck my manhood away as my mother turned and walked away. I shot up out of bed to apologize.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I should have shut t—"

"It's nothing to be sorry about...Everyone masturbates, but you just got home, and why didn't you shut your door?!"

"I don't know mom, I was just very excited I guess. It's been a long couple days, and I haven't had any privacy with everyone packing and moving at campus. And then coming home and seeing you..." I stopped right there. I can't tell her how I feel. This is a crazy persons delusion. To have sex with their own mom.

"Seeing me?" Her face turned a pale shade. "What do you mean by that?"

I could have passed out in the moment. All the blood that was keeping my cock nice and hard instantly rushed to my head. I felt my toes, and fingers go cold. My body numb, and my mind turned to mush. What have I done?!

"I don't know. I was just excited. Like I said I haven't had much privacy."

"But I'm your mother. You're telling me you got excited just because you saw me?"

It was at this moment I decided to just lay it all out there. I was already in deep, maybe if I told her how I really felt, I really could be in deep.

"I can't believe this... I'm so embarrassed mom. Ever since I left for college I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I had a couple girlfriends while I was away but for some reason no one measures up to you. I never used to think about you like this before, but I can't help it now. You're such an incredible woman! And you are so sexy! The way you have made me feel all of my life I just don't trust another woman to be as amazing as you."

"I am your mother! You're tell me you want to fuck your mother?" She exclaimed. I couldn't tell if it was anger or disgust coming from her. But I could have died in that moment. I had no response. I was just mortified as I slumped back down on my bed. My flaccid cock just dangling out of my pants. My mom's nurturing nature suddenly kicked in. She could tell I was embarrassed and confused. And even though she was uncomfortable, she was incredibly turned on. Knowing that she was that attractive to someone. And that someone be her son. She sat down next to me, and put her arm around me. In my confusion I mistook the affection for desire. I turned to her, and pressed my lips against hers. She jumped a little, but didn't resist. I couldn't believe it. Her lips were so soft, and warm. My cock quickly began to stir once again. I further embraced the kiss, and opened my mouth in hopes of her doing the same.

She suddenly pushed back "Michael we can't do this." As she looked down and noticed my cock bouncing right next to her. Her voice paused. She stared intently at my cock, and I noticed it. I could tell deep down, she really wanted it.

"Mom, I love you so much. I couldn't be more appreciative of everything you have done for me my whole life. But I want to be able to share my love with you. Not just as mother and son, but I want you and I to be lovers. I can't stop fantasizing about you."

"Why would you want anything to do with an older woman like me? And this is so incredibly wrong!"

"I don't care if you're older than me mom. You're far more attractive than any of these girls I meet. And none of the appreciate me the way you do. I feel like you would be able to treat me better than any of them can and ever will. And I feel like I would do the same for you." I went in for another kiss. This time she seemed to melt as our lips connected. I felt her lips part, and our tongues suddenly began to mingle. My hand began to drift along her right shoulder and down her arm resting on her thigh, fingers facing off to the side, and my thumb firmly laying between her legs. Suddenly I felt her hand grasp my cock. I couldn't believe it. It felt incredibly to have those hands touching me down there. She began to stroke up and down as I broke the kiss and moved to her ears.

"No one can love me like you, mommy" I whispered in her ear as I bit down on her left ear lobe. She let out a little moan. I began planting light, sensual kissing along her neck. Moving down ever so slowly. Prancing on her shoulder with my lips, biting and nibbling along the way. Then back across her collarbone as she tilted her head back. My hand began to caress her inner thigh. I could feel the heat emanating from underneath her shorts. I began to enter under her short pant leg. I could feel the lace of her panties as my finger grazed against her hot lips. She let out another moan and slid her legs open for easier access. She continued to stroke my cock. Playing with the head, rubbing my precum all over my throbbing member. As my fingers continued to massage her lips through her shorts I lean over causing my mom to lay back on the bed. I released my hand, and began to remove her shirt. Off it came exposing her supple breasts concealed only by her peach colored bra. I leaned in, planting my lips on hers once again as I reach behind her to unhook her bra. A snap, and suddenly her breast were free"

"Michael..." she cried out "Suck on mommy's breasts like you used to as a baby! I need to feel you again"

I wasted no time and let my face fall towards these delciuos looking breasts wrapping my lips around her nipples I began to lick and suckle. I took my hand once again and began to pull down her shorts amd underwear. Exposing her forbidden garden. I released my hold on her breasts as my lips made their way further down her body. Kissing along her stomach, acorss her belly button, down to her waistline and all the way across. I could see her breathing getting heavier and heavier. I could smell the must from her pussy and it was making my mouth water. Fuck tacos for dinner. This is all I need. My fingers began to part her lips, and play with her bush. She was soaking wet with anticipation. I began to rub her clit between my two fingers."

"Michael! Oh god... yes. My good boy... oh! Suck on mommy's clit, Michael!" I buried my face against her and sucked her clit between my lips. She tasted salty, and sweet at the time. I couldn't believe it.

"Mmmmm..." I let out a moan of approval letting her know just how good she tasted. The vibration from my voice, the action from my lips, and now the insertion of my fingers inside of my own mother began to drive her crazy.

"Oh fuck! That's it, baby! Lick and fuck mommy's cunt just like that. Oh.. god...! My big boy is gonna make mommy cum doing that. Who knew you were so naughty! Oh!"

I continued with my diligence. Letting my tongue stroke all the way up her pussy lips starting from the botoom of her slit, shoving my tongue up inside her, then stroking all the way up to her clit, and finishing by sucking he little pink bulb back into my mouth. Her hips began to buck and slide. He moans getting louder and longer.

"Yes! Lick my pussy baby! Oh my god... you're eating mommy so good! Oh fuck! Don't stop! I'm gonna cum...Oh!...Ugh... Yes!...Make mommy cum! Uh-ugh-ugh-ah-oh...FUCK!" Her legs clamped down around my head as her body began to convulse. Her hand pressed against the back of my head, and her nails digging in. Her moans continued, slowly subsiding.

"Mommy needs to feel you inside her baby." She said softly. I began to climb on top of her, my cock swaying from side to side as I moved forward. She reached out to grab my cock and guide it inside of her, but I refused to oblige. As much as I wanted this, I wanted to tease her more. I wanted her to beg for it. She gave me a stern look as she wrapped her legs around me, planting her heals into my butt cheeks in hopes of forcing me in. But I resisted. I went back for her neck. Began kissing her, and dry humping my beautiful mom. Her arms wrapped themselves around me. One arms placed across my upper back, and the other hand resting against the back of my head. He mouth just by my ear.

"If you tease mommy like this, you're going to be punished. Just give mommy what she wants!" She demanded. I lifted my head away from her neck, looked her in the eyes, as she grabbed my cock once again. Slowly I began to lower my hips towards hers. I could feel her lips just against the tip of my cock as my mom began to rub me up and down her slit. She stopped right at her entrance as I began to push in. As I just barely got the head inside I pulled back.

"I'm just not ready to let mommy have her way yet." I said devilishly.

"Please, baby. I want to feel you! You've been outside of my body for 19 years. I just want you back where you belong. I'll do anything! Just put that hard cock inside me!"

"You really want it that bad mom? Tell me again."

"Mommy wants her big boy to shove that big hard cock inside of her. I want you to stretch my pussy out. I want you to fuck me with that cock and make me cum all over it again and again. And I want you to shoot your cum inside mommy as deep as you can. I want to feel my sweet boys sperm inside my pussy. Please bab—OH!" I didn't even let her finish as I buried my cock inside her. It was so hot, and wet. It grabbed a hold of my cock perfectly. I was in heaven. I couldn't believe how incredible it felt. I looked my mom in the eyes, and in that moment I felt complete. Yet, I felt like I couldn't be close enough to her.

"Oh fuck, baby. Your cock feels so good inside mommy's pussy. I don't ever want you to leave me again. Now fuck mommy, baby."

I began to move my hips up and down. Sliding in and out of her. Her moans building. Exciting my further. My own mother laying under me right this moment. My cock buried deeply inside her. It was like an out of body experience. I began to pick up the pace as our bodies began to smack against each other. Mother and son having the time of their lives embraced in sex.

"Oh yes, baby. Just like that. Mommy's gonna cum all over your cock if you keep fucking me like that!" I picked up my speed. Thursting longer, faster, and harder. "Ugh! Yes, baby! Don't stop! Almost... ugh... god I'm gonna cum so hard... Oh god... oh god... oh fuck!" Her legs clamped down around me as I felt her pussy begin to tighten around my cock. Her face turning read, my mom could barely make a sound she was about to cum so hard. "YES!! God! Fuck me! Oh yes! Mommy loves you cock baby. It feels so incredible... Oh god baby... I want to make you cum now. Let mommy fuck you. Get on your back."

I obliged by rolling over. The sensation of my cock leaving my mothers pussy caused intense anxiety. All I wanted was to be back inside her. My mom rolled over and began to straddle me. Her boobs danging in my face. She reach down between her legs, and grabbed hold of my throbbing, sticky cock and began to guide herself back down on it. She rested her hand on my chest. Her nails scratching between my chest hairs, and digging into my skin. She began to bounce on top of me. Thursting my cock deep inside her and then back out again. It felt absolutely incredible.

"Oh my god, mom. Your pussy feels so incredible. If you keep doing this, you're going to make me cum."

"Oh yes... cum for me baby. Mommy wants to feel her sweet boy deep inside of her again." She kept bouncing on top of me. Looking at me longingly. Moaning, crying. She was loving this just as much, if not more than I was. Her ass smacking against my legs. I began to stiffen my body. I was trying to hold out for as long as I could. I didn't want this feeling to end. She could feel my cock getting harder inside her.

"Yes baby. I feel how big and hard you are. You want to cum in mommy, don't you? Yes. Mommy wants you to cum baby. Let mommy feel your hot cum inside her. Cum for mommy!" I couldn't refuse my mommy anymore. My body reached it's limit as my cock went rigged as well as my buddy. My eyes slammed shut, my breathe stunted, and my cock erupted inside my mom as she slammed her ass down on top of me as far as she could. Rope after rope of cum spewing out of my cock. My mom screaming in ecstasy on top of me.

"Oh yes, baby! That feels incredible! Mommy's is cumming again baby! Oh god! Your cock is amazing." As she collapsed on top of me.