A Sort of Competition

Story Info
How many times will he make her cum?
1k words
4.06
23.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always been a competitive person," he says, as he grabs the handcuffs out of his back pocket. Grabbing your wrists sharply, he cuffs both your hands around the bedpost. "I like to be the best, the most skilled. I've always wondered how much I could make a girl cum."

You gasp as he takes out a knife, but only goes to cut off the straps you your red tank top and black bra. He slides them slowly down your waist and off. Making quick work of your belt, he rips off your khakis and matching black panties. Left naked lying on the bed, you feel his eyes swallowing your entire body, up and down. His hands lightly trace the path his hands just made, slowly over your neck, down between your breasts and over your stomach. As they travel lower, you can't help but gasp as his soft hands grace your belly button, and barely touch the soft patch of hair above your already soaked pussy.

You wait in anticipation, legs spread, and his hands simply lingering for a moment. Suddenly, two fingers penetrate your waiting pussy, and you moan at the sudden intrusion. The two fingers start to slowly pump in and out, squirming a bit, lightly hitting your g-spot. This slow movement is torture, but can also only be described as exquisite. As the fingers speed up, a third is added, sending you moaning extensively. You start feeling that warmth, that ascent towards an orgasm, when you feel a jolt through your entire body. His tongue is on your clit, licking circles, making you scream as you cum, thrashing about a bit. You can feel the metal of the cuffs dig into your wrists, but it doesn't matter.

You start to come off of your orgasm, when you realize he never stopped. You shake every once and a while, the last waves of your explosion, when he starts to speed up. You whine, "No... let me... for a second..." But he only goes faster. Your eyes flutter, as you recover from your first orgasm and start to squirm to his new rhythm. He starts to suck on your clit, as he furiously pumps three fingers into you. His other hand is playing with your breast, twisting and tugging at the nipple. He racks his nails down your skin as you scream again, cumming again. You shake, thrashing your head, whimpering.

"Wait... please... ngggg" you moan, trying to find some form of rational thought. You need to recover, yet he just keeps going, sending you into pleasure once again. You grip the bedpost for some support as your lover just keeps on going. You wonder if he ever gets tired, when the thought is quickly forgotten, replaced again with the warmth of a building orgasm. He's tugging at your clit with his teeth, rolling it between them, making you squeal, then scream, as you cum for a third time. You're floating now. As you come off of your orgasm, you can't find the words to protest anymore.

His fingers are suddenly out of your pussy, now pinching and circling your clit. His mouth makes its way up to your left breast, suckling the nipple biting at it gently. His other hand isn't on your body, but on his, as you feel him guide his thick, 8 inch cock into you. This alone, with his fierce attention on your clit sends you flying once again. Four.

His cock stays perched at your entrance as all attention ceases for a moment. You're lost in passion, and try to grab at him, making the cuffs dig in further to your wrists, but you don't care. You try to move your hips closer to him. You need to feel more. All of a sudden he shoves himself all the way to the hilt, as you scream at the invasion. He pulls himself out slowly, and rams himself in again, repeating this slow, agonizing action for minutes.

Finally, he starts to speed up, and you start to work your hips up into him, feeling every inch of him pump aggressively, meeting ever stroke. He stops the slow charade and starts to just fuck you, shoving himself into you so forcefully, you can barely stay in one place. Your nails scratch at the bedpost, as he hits your cervix and you fly into another orgasm. Five.

He doesn't stop; he's a machine, pumping into you hard, unforgiving. A tear slips down your face as you start to come of your high, and start up again. You have no voice, you only grunt ever time he smashes into you. Both of you dripping sweat, fucking madly. His hands are wild over your body, plucking at your nipples, scratching at your skin, tracing your ass, your stomach. All you can do is feel, feel is body over you, his hands on you, his dick slamming into you so hard. It's all so much and you start to writhe again, starting to feel weak. You cum again. Six. You scream with a dry throat, growing tired, needing rest, but knowing he won't stop until he's satisfied. You're his toy to play with, his to treat and to fuck.

He's a monster, screwing you faster and faster, slamming into you, fucking you, using you for his own release. You barely are conscious anymore, your somewhere high in the clouds, no thoughts at all. He suckles at your breast as his hand moves between both your sweaty bodies. He starts to play with you clit and you shudder even more, falling faster towards yet another orgasm, floating on the brink.

"Scream once more for me, baby," he pants, shoving himself so hard into you, groaning and moaning every new stroke. He speeds up, if that's even possible and you whimper and whine, through this intense feeling. His cock flying in and out, faster and faster, he twists a little and it hits your g-spot. After a few strokes, you can't help but scream again, as you come for a seventh time. He fucks your tired cunt a few more times and cums, as you start to fall from your orgasm. You twitch beneath him as he lets out a sigh and moan, shooting his cum into you. You barely register his hands undoing the cuffs from your wrists, and the flittering kisses he lays on the welts there. You whisper a thank you as you drift off to sleep in your lover's arms, naked, sweaty and thoroughly satisfied.