A Sort of Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within days we were making out like horny teenagers and within two weeks we were loudly and repeatedly fucking each other silly. His cock was pretty ordinary, but the way he used it -- and his fingers and tongue -- were extraordinary. I all but moved in for the rest of the summer. At the end of August, I had to go finish school. We parted sadly but promised that we would continue our long distance relationship. Years past and we each traveled whenever we could to see each other. Finally, we got married and enjoyed the nomad Army life -- as well as one can -- together.

Nearly twenty years later, we still loved each other deeply, but since the Global War on Terror, things were different. We had mellowed with age. There was still passion, but it was sometimes disturbingly casual. Lots more responsibility and his frequent deployments took a toll on our relationship and our family. There never seemed to be enough time for us. The fact that we hadn't been back to Europe in two decades was reflective of the problem. We could have gone ... but we didn't. Sally said something like that in When Harry Met Sally "we can have sex on the kitchen floor without the kids walking in. We can fly off to Rome on a moment's notice...[but] we never do fly off to Rome on a moment's notice [and the kitchen floor is] very cold, hard, Mexican ceramic tile." Life gets in the way.

Well, at least he was there now. Maybe he could enjoy a much deserved 'Brezel und Weiß Wurst mit Senf' -- a hot pretzel and white sausage with tangy mustard. I had to admit I was jealous. Oh well, there were more pressing things to deal with... like getting Stella delivered to her friend's house.

*****

Stella and I eventually made it out the door shortly before 10 am. This was, as Murphy would have it, right when Jack called again with an update. He was holed up in a Frankfurt hotel with a rescheduled flight the next morning, pending weather. I expected as much from his first phone call. Central Europe in the winter could be pretty nasty. I said a quick prayer for clear skies and runways.

If all went well, I could pick up Stella from her slumber party the next afternoon with time enough to primp for Daddy's arrival. Ordinarily there would be some sort of mandatory Welcome Home ceremony, but this time Jack was an 'individual replacement.' He was returning home alone, with no pomp and circumstance. Thankfully, that meant there wouldn't be a long wait and a bunch of blowhard VIP speeches. Nevertheless, I wanted to be ready and I wanted to have both us girls looking good. Stella had a nice Sunday dress and I'd bought a little something special for the occasion. Jack always said that when he returns from deployments he wants to see me in some mildly inappropriate.

I'd seen what he meant many times before at homecoming ceremonies. Some women -- mostly girlfriends and a few adventurous wives -- made a point of dressing extremely comely. It's very clear what they have in mind, and they intend to let their men know right off what they are about to get. Of course, the ladies often envision a night with four course, wine filled dinner and chandelier shaking sex only to be disappointed when things go awry. Too often the evening ends with takeout pizza and an exhausted soldier crashed out on the couch, still in his uniform. Unrealistic expectations can be a bitch.

Nevertheless, I found a nice, but slightly naughty, long sleeved navy blue dress with a deep scoop neck. It revealed my sharp collarbones, displayed a touch of cleavage and hugged my curves nicely -- even the big curve out front. It was suitably attention getting without being overly slutty. If the dress didn't send the right message, the come-fuck-me, high-heeled black boots would remove all doubt. I figured I'd met Jack's 'mildly inappropriate' intent. I readied my outfit in my bedroom. Stella's dress was there too. I saw them both and smiled as I resumed the furious cleaning and preparations. I figured I had 12-24 hours to go, maybe 36 at the worst, and my anticipation was ramping up.

*****

The next morning I surveyed my accomplishments. I'd made lots of progress, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, laundry, dishes. I'd even gotten in some light exercise and a nice walk. But there was still much I wanted to do. I was working on paying some bills, and in the middle of a call with a credit card service agent, when I heard the knock at the door.

Distracted by the phone, I opened the door without even checking who it was. In fact, I was still idly talking to the service lady when I recognized that the person at the door was my long-departed husband, dressed in casual civilian clothes. Jack was standing there with a wide, shit-eating grin. The cordless phone slipped from the crook of my neck and fell, seemingly in slow-motion, to the concrete front stoop. When it impacted the cheap plastic handset exploded into several pieces. I didn't care.

"So much for that phone call," I thought as I leapt into his arms.

Jackson wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly as our mouths met in a kiss that quickly turned into a lascivious, French tongue fight. He pushed me back into the foyer and quickly dragged his heavy duffel bag and helmet bag into the house.

I was going to ask him, "What the fuck are you doing here already?" but I honestly didn't care. I mashed my mouth against his harder. He hugged me tight as I felt his hands slide down my waist and then to my ass. He pulled me tight as I felt his erection pressing against my black yoga pants. The more I felt and kissed him the more I had to have him, this instant. The buildup of the last few days was driving me crazy. So I just did it.

I heard him say "You look great Stephanie. Oh how I have been waiting for this day," as I broke off the kiss and slid to my knees. He was looking down at me in my tight pants and form-fitting compression t-shirt. My tits were pressing through the clingy, sleek fabric. I was looking up at him big brown eyes fixated on his cobalt ones as I stripped him of his belt and unzipped his pants. His expression went from pleased to supremely surprised. I released his rigid cock from his tight boxer briefs and it bounced before me. I pulled harder on his waistband exposing his ass as my mouth opened to engulf his sweet dick. I made it through about four bobs on that delightful penis before he stopped me.

He said "Stephanie, you have to move back. The door is still open and the neighbors are getting a helluva show."

I could only giggle as I slid off long enough for him to shuffle forward and kick the door shut. With his legs bound by his pants and briefs he couldn't help but fall over. Fortunately, he missed me on the way down. As soon as he hit the ground and I confirmed he was uninjured I resumed my attention on his cock which was now pointing skyward. I'd never greeted him quite this way before, and, inshallah, I would never have to greet him under these circumstances again.

He raised himself on an elbow and looked towards me appreciatively. Always the pragmatist he whispered, "Honey, where is Stella?"

I paused and blurted "Not here, don't worry about her." Then I was back to sucking that cock. I licked the head like a lollipop, slurping precum from the tip. He generated more and more. I always loved his pre-, more so than the money shot cum. Like a water fountain, it dribbled out and I welcomed the sweetness onto the tip of my tongue. He took the moment to fondle my head and wrap his fingers in my hair as I blew him. Later, his hand entwined in my pony-tail, he pulled me tighter to him. I stroked him with one small hand in rhythm with my mouth action. The other hand massaged his balls.

After just a few minutes of this Jack was groaning loudly, and protesting. He didn't want to cum so quickly and he would rather do it with some hardcore fucking. But I wasn't having that. He already screwed up our reception, with his unannounced arrival. No need for fancy dresses, now. So, I was in control and I wanted his load deposited in my mouth, immediately. And nothing was going to stop me.

Bobbing quicker, I choked his dick further into my throat. I have a terrible gag reflex but, in this instance, I must have been graced with a gift from the porn star fairy. The sloppy duck sounds that come with throat fucking sent Jack over the edge. He tapped to warn me he couldn't hold back. I promptly ignored him and latched my lips around the corona of his meaty head and hand jerked the cum out of him and into my waiting mouth. He was struggling, bucking, sliding on the floor, slapping with his hands. He tried to pull me off, but I wasn't letting go. A gentle nibble convinced him he should stop messing around. Instead, he just lay back and came with a body-shaking shudder deep in my waiting mouth. Jet after jet spurted from his angry, burgundy cock and what I didn't catch I quickly lapped up as it dribbled down his rigid shaft. He muttered as I continued licking and sucking his over-sensitive mushroom head.

Jack frantically said, "Good god, that feels so good, but you have to stop. Stephanie love, it's too much. Stop. Pleaz..."

I let him writhe a little longer before I halted and looked up to him with eyes wide open. My tongue slowly exited my mouth and collected the semen from my lips. Then I dove down again to collect the rest from his rod and balls.

I smiled through my cum splattered lips and said "Welcome home Jack, there's more where that came from."

He laughed and said, "I survived four deployments, and you want to kill me on my doorstep? Before we begin round two can we maybe go to the bedroom? This tile floor is killing me!"

I giggled as I remembered When Harry Met Sally again. Then I called him out, "At least you're on your ass. I'm on my knees with this 20 lb basketball hanging here." He pulled me to him and shut my mouth with another deep kiss. There was no doubt that he could taste himself on my lips and tongue, but he knew I liked Frenching him. His hands went to my waistband and into my panties to grasp my cool ass cheeks. After a few more minutes we broke it off.

I told him "I want to have my way with you, but why don't you take a quick shower? I had some surprises in store, but your early arrival has kind of messed things up. How the hell are you home so soon anyway?"

Jack started to tell me, "Honey, it's a long and difficult sto..."

Thinking of the time I cut him off "Never mind, go take a shower and then I'll give you the rest of what you want. I want you to have the full 'Home cumming' experience before I have to go get Stella."

For the moment, he gazed back with a thousand yard stare. I swatted him on his cheeky butt and said "Get moving soldier" with a smirk. He collected his things and then bare-ass strolled towards the bedroom.

*****

I sighed as I watched him go. Once again the plans had changed. I thought "that boy could fuck up a wet dream." That was one of Jack's favorite lines. Regardless, with Stella gone, we could make the best of it. I followed into the bedroom as I stripped off my workout clothes. I had another special welcome home outfit, but it was intended for his eyes only. Naked, I sat at the makeup table and listened to him in the shower as I touched up my makeup, adding some mascara and blue-grey eye shadow. Some vermilion lip gloss and light blush lit up the rest of my face. I shook my sienna hair out of the ponytail into a loose, wild-child style and gave myself a few well placed spurts of Taylor Swift's Enchanted Wonderstruck perfume. One pump at the neck, another at my cleavage and another on my bikini line should suffice.

I moved to my dresser and retrieved the lingerie I purchased for this expressed occasion. I slid the satin and lace top on and fastened the bra strap behind me and then pulled the matching g-string up my legs. Jack was quick at those Army showers, and he had damn good motivation to be even faster today. I had no sooner climbed onto the bed when I heard the water come to a stop.

My heart beat like it was my first time and I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the moment. The wait was unbearable, but I amused myself by pressing through the satin panties into my yawning camel toe, while slowly polishing my magic button through the soft material. As the door opened, I propped myself up on my elbows.

Jack came out preceded by another unyielding hard on. I smiled and spread my legs wider. "Welcome back, Jack" I breathily announced.

He took in the picture of me in the royal blue fly-away baby doll. The fabric and lace demi cups presented my small, perky tits on a shelf with light brown nipples nearly fully exposed. The teal flyaway tulle was sheer and draped over either side of my burgeoning belly. The undies rode low under my tummy and exposed just the top of my trimmed kitty. One finger now rested under the ribbon thin waistband and pressed against my hard clit.

"Hmmmm, it is good to be home," he chuckled.

His penis wagged wildly as he prowled over to the king-sized sleigh bed and climbed up lightly between my legs. I felt the wet end of his cock brush against my stomach as he leaned down to suck a perky tit into his mouth. I giggled and sighed as he sucked at my hard nipples. Binding my fingers into his still-wet hair I held him tight to me and whimpered softly. One of his hands slid down my panties and replaced my own, his probing fingers sliding through the trimmed pubes, over my clit and pushing into my welcoming hole. The first finger to slide deep inside was rewarded with several taut squeezes. He slid a second in and spread my cunt lips wide. I was inferno hot down there. He continued to suck my tits, each in turn, as he finger-banged my wanton cunt.

Jack's mouth moved between my breasts, licking my cleavage, and then shifting the petite half-cups downward he tongued underneath the curve of each boob. He knew this really turned me on and it wasn't long until I was gushing in my first orgasm. I was already overwhelmed with joy. No matter how much I loved to masturbate, with or without 'Little Jack,' nothing could compare to the real thing.

I moaned loudly "Yes baby, keep on licking me, keep on finger-fucking me." He kept fucking my pussy with his strong, hard hands as his thumb massaged my clit until I forced him to stop for a moment to catch my breath. He had trailed precum across my belly, legs and the fabric covering my desperate cunt. I slid my fingers into his snail trail of pre- as he watched raptly. I slurped the digits clean as he moved slowly down my body, kissing my skin, over my expectant stomach and down to the satin below.

I felt his breath on my thighs and then his tongue on the cleft between thigh and crotch. This always tickled me so. I shook briefly but he pressed a hand on my legs to clasp me. For the moment his tongue bathed the hairs peeking above the panties. Then he slid straight down with his tongue pressing the silky nylon of the undies deep into the cleft of my cunt. Jack relished the flavor of salty sweat and musky cunt. His hands slid under and cupped my big, fat, ass cheeks. His mouth was searching and shoving that long tongue as far as he could, pushing the cloth into my yawning volcano. The wide gusset panel looked more like a thong. I watched admiringly as he fucked me with his tongue. He pulled me my cunnie open wider and tighter to his mouth by grasping and kneading the twin globes of my butt. Finally his lips came to rest around the hood of my clit and he sucked hard. His upper lip pulled my clit into his mouth as his tongue shoved deeper still into my pussy. I cried and came again, as my juices soaked the thin panties.

Withdrawing the panties from my cunt, Jack then pulled the fabric far to one side, and slid two fingers back in. His thumb joined the flat of his tongue on my hard bean and lashed me. I begged him to make me cum again. With surgical precision, he rubbed and pulled on my clit until he understood that I was going to burst. He obliged with a third orgasm as his fingers pushed faster and harder into my dripping hole. He slowed for a moment as I shook again and again.

I screamed, "Jesus, Jack, don't stop fucking me. I need your hard cock in me now. Come and give it to me."

He slid off the bed and then pulled me to the edge with him. He grabbed both my legs and spread them wide. With the panties pulled aside my cunt was gaping widespread, wet and waiting. His angry purple-headed cock was looming and leaking above my yearning hole. I grabbed both tits in each hand and endeavored to lick my own nipples. He slapped the plum head of his cock against my clit. Each tap on my over sensitive flesh sent me into paroxysm. Finally, gratefully, he pressed his cock into me. The slippery corona of his cock spread me wider and wider still and then my slick, wetness accepted him gratefully and he slid home. Jack was balls deep in his first or second shove. The delicious friction had his eyes rolling back into his head and I screamed again at the desired invasion. Standing he took me, the shaft pounding into my cunt as his balls slapped against my puckered asshole. I moaned and thrashed as he fucked me for what seemed like an eternity.

Having cum once only a little while before, Jack had unnatural stamina. He ravaged my long-neglected cunt. Unfortunately, the panties slid back and started to rub him the wrong way. He was perturbed for a moment until he realized they were breakaways. He jerked the magnetic clasps at the sides and the material came away in his hand. His chin was already glossy with my cunt juice, but he took the g-string into his mouth and savored my tang as he resumed pummeling my pussy. He looked like a happy puppy with a chew toy hanging from his mouth.

He smiled and said, "You smell so good, taste so good, feel so good. I love your pussy," as he fucked me into oblivion.

Jack was dripping with sweat from his exertion and I came too many times to count. Nevertheless, I pulled him down to me to kiss his mouth and pull his cock deeper into me. He knew this is how I liked to have a deep G-spot cum. He couldn't lie all the way down on my big stomach but tilted to the side. I pulled him deeper into me and then rocked back and forth underneath him. His shaft bent upward as I rocked downward, beating the helmet head of his cock against my G-spot, while I ground my clit against the base of his shaft. It wasn't the most comfortable position for him but it was sending me to another world. He nuzzled my neck and collarbones with tender, little bites and sent me over the edge again. Salty tears and blue mascara streamed down my face and he kissed them away.

We rested for a few minutes kissing one another gently while we were still connected cock to cunt. After I regained my composure, I realized that Jack had not yet cum for me. I disengaged, crawled up to my hands and knees and slid back to the edge of the bed. He immediately got the point and moved to the floor behind me. He kissed my back beneath the baby doll bra strap as he lined himself up with my cunnie. Climbing between my outstretched calves he slid his cock up and back into my sopping, waiting kitty. We both shook from the pent up pleasure, as he started to glide back into me doggy-style.

For my part I pushed back every time he slammed his cock into me, trying desperately to force him farther. I moaned and thrashed as he banged me. The sound of loud, wet, flesh-on-flesh slapping filled the room. He loved the sight of my wide ass rippling each time we collided. Jack pulled me by my copious hips back onto his shaft. His cock was spreading me, driving hard against my G-spot while his balls slapped my soaking clit and open pussy lips.

When I saw him, over my shoulder, sucking his thumb for a moment, I knew what I was in store for. I felt the spit-covered thumb pressing insistently against my rosy asshole. I pushed out and let his thick digit invade my most sensitive, sacred hole. He was huffing as he pushed his cock in my cunt and his finger into my tight butt. His other hand re-grasped my ample left hip and pulled me back onto his long shaft.