A Soundless Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning himself behind his wife, Alorno brushed his cock around Sienna's ass as Jillian moved her face to lick and suck at his cockroot and scrotum along with Sienna's spread cuntlips. Taking an index finger, Alorno caressed Sienna's asscrack before probing it into her sphincter, sawing it in and out. Then, as Sienna visibly braced herself, he rose up slightly, pressing his cock in past her anal ring, wrapping himself around her from behind as the two of them began to hump each other right over Jillian's head. Now placing her hands on either side of J's body, Sienna remained raised on her legs and arms, mounted closely over Jillian's face like a jockey riding a racehorse. My fiancée stretched her own arms, reaching back even further over both Alorno's and Sienna's thighs poised above her, moving her head in circles underneath them, tonguing and mouthing both their crotches, as the three of them began to move together, pleasuring one another, while I continued stroking my own cock in and out of Jillian's wet pussy.

All four of us were now coupled in one deeply erotic 'U'.

After turning to share a kiss with her husband, Sienna then leaned forward, continuing to slowly gyrate her body between her male and female lovers, inviting me into a kiss and embrace as well, to close the circle among us. While I revered, even salivated at Sienna's physical perfection and sensual beauty . . . I wanted Jillian even more now. I also did not want my J at the bottom of our love circle or triangle — a prostrate female servicing and pleasuring the rest of us.

With some regret, I shook my head with a gentle smile.

Wordlessly, Sienna smiled as well, then raising herself off of Jillian's face as Alorno kept his position and stroking pace against his wife. My eyes now followed the full form of J's slender body, up her smooth abdomen, past her supine breasts until her eyes were meeting mine. Still mounted into her, I drew the rest of Jillian up, onto my splayed lap and into my embrace, savoring her body fully against mine as we both sat upright, coupled, straddling the log. As Sienna and Alorno watched us while they continued to fuck, Jillian and I buried our faces against each other's necks as we moved harmoniously together.

It was the sweetest, longest lovemaking I had ever known.

— — — — —

That night, Jillian and I slept with Sienna and Alorno in their tent on the beach — the four of us nude inside the large sleeping bags we had zipped together. Sienna and Alorno had even presented Jillian with a small token gold medal that she wore on a chain now around her neck as she and I lay quietly together. J was on her right side at one edge of the sleeping bags, with her head resting on my shoulder as a pillow, while I lay flat on my back, my left arm soothingly stroking her shoulder and back. The light of a full moon filtered through the tent, silhouetting us.

Almost asleep, I felt Jillian gently tapping my shoulder with a finger before I turned my head towards her.

You love me? J silently signed with one hand as she looked at me, her eyes telling me she wanted, even needed, a basic assurance after all we had been experiencing and giving ourselves to during the afternoon and evening.I sorry if I hurt you, both her hands added now.

I angled onto my left side towards Jillian, moving my free right hand to caress her face.

I love you alone . . . now and forever, I silently mouthed to her with deep emotion, before rolling fully onto my side against her body, facing away from Alorno and Sienna who were asleep together beside us. Jillian lifted and wrapped her left leg around me within the sleeping bags as I slipped my cock into her relaxed pussy, drawing the two of us into a close, intimate embrace.

As I gently fucked Jillian, I realized I was home . . . really home. Her body, her being, was my quiet, accepting, welcoming haven. I felt tears falling from her face against my right ear while I buried my nose in her long, flowing hair as we made deep but silent love once more, sharing an enveloping harmony that was solely ours.

Those words —I love you alone . . . now and forever — became the vow we both signed and said to each other at our wedding, even as Alorno and Sienna stood either side of us as our best man and maid of honor. That vow is something Jillian and I still sign to each other, every day.

My private wedding present to my wife though was a customized vibrator that I had one of my sound engineers wire an MP3 player into, so that she could enjoy rocking to the classics in a way all her own. We often enjoy sharing and experimenting with different music together in bed — me with ear buds plugged right into the base of that vibrating dildo amid its buttons, and her with it either teasing her clit or embedded deep within herself as she relaxes nude against me while I rub or lay a hand on her abdomen, feeling the music quiver, even pulsate, through her. Hendrix has become Jillian's favorite . . . but for reasons perhaps somewhat different from the rest of us.

We are both fully bilingual now, easily slipping into spoken English or ASL, even within the same conversation. I am the ears Jillian wants to better understand the world of sound, information and warnings she is surrounded by, while she is the quiet I crave away from my work.

And after the work of setting-up is done, once during each weekend of summer concerts, my wife and I continue to duck into the curtained-off left speaker tower — still with no padding on that subwoofer speaker cabinet . . . other than our shirts. It has become our favorite and anticipated love bed throughout the concert season.

Plus we still play beach volleyball each summer, too . . . but only singles between Jillian and myself, or on the same team in casual mixed doubles. While Alorno and Sienna have gone their own way, perhaps helping other couples discover deep love together; the way Jillian and I play beach volleyball has become our marital agreement, and it makes me hot as hell for her afterwards.

She is the only sex after our matches I want now . . . my reward whether I win, or lose.