A South Texas Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing now almost back to normal, I chuckled, exclaiming, "I knew it would be good, but I didn't know it could ever be this good. I've never experienced anyone like you." I released your legs, placed my hands beneath your bottom and knelt, my tongue gently soothing and cleaning the flesh so inflamed a moment ago. Your eyes were glazed, but looked past your breasts and across your tummy into my own as I loved you. I drew you into a tender embrace, our lips softly mating, our tongues flirting, fondling one another.

The beaver reappeared with his young in tow, frolicking and cavorting around him, nipping, splashing, and teasing as all children do. The kingfisher dove into the river, reappearing with a trophy -- a trout fingerling in his beak. The crystal clear water reflected the beauty of the tall cypress trees, vivid blue sky and brilliant sun, nearing its zenith. Chilled by the river, we welcomed its radiant heat.

Hearing voices and the laughter of people approaching on the trail, we quickly ran to the bank, donned our clothing, and sauntered back up the trail, hand in hand. "Join me for a shower and lunch? I rented a shelter up the trail for the day."

"I'd love to," you responded.

"Gotta catch me first," I laughed and raced up the trail, you hot on my heels, both of us knowing that this magical day was only beginning.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
outdoors

loved the outdoor theme

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Grier the Ramrod Fearing an aggressive raider, nobleman abandons his new wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 01 Who had sex with Vanessa at the Roman orgy? Who didn't!in Mind Control
My Day at the Mall An ex-Marine finds himself embroiled in a fight for his life.in Novels and Novellas
New Year's Celebration Ch. 01 Tina finds a sticky treat that's twice as nice.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Petra's Erotic Photo Gallery Ch. 01 Could Prof. Edwards' prints revive his graduate's art shop?in Mature
More Stories