A Space Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlBorland
AlBorland
23 Followers

Sarah wrapped her legs around my hips and started raking her nails across my back. This sent me over the edge, I thrust once more as deep as I could and started shooting thick white ropes deep into Sarah's womb. This sent Sarah over the edge again, She screamed out, as her pussy walls massaged the cum out of my member, to the last drop.

I collapsed on top of her, both of us completely spent. After a few moments I rolled off of her. She cuddled up to me and we fell fast asleep in each others arms.

A few hours latter, we were awoke from the com beeping, "Doctor, you are required in sickbay, please respond." Sarah quickly responded and started to get dressed. She didn't say one word to me, and I kept my peace. The entire time she kept glancing over at me. As she was about to leave the room, Sarah looked back, "Jon, Thank You. That was amazing." Then she was gone. I stayed in my bed, contemplating how this would change our relationship.

****************

I hope you liked this story. Please feel free to post comments. And NO "I hated it." Or anything of the like. Constructive Criticism Welcome.

AlBorland
AlBorland
23 Followers
12