A Spanish Summer Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fogmike
fogmike
3 Followers

Starting the same way again I press my thumbs into Beth's shoulders, then continuing to press and rub I move my hands lower, you can't really see them but you can see Beth, her eyes closed and mouth slightly open, back arching in pleasure. You wish she was wearing less so you could see even more, but that won't take long. I'm going easier on Beth of course, and as I undo the clasp, my hands just keep up the rubbing her back. But you remember your thoughts from earlier and decide to push things further. "Do you want him to do the same as he did to me, Beth?" Beth only hesitates a second before nodding slightly. Wasting no time, my hands slide straight round under her bra. Exactly as you imagined it, yet hotter somehow, you can see the shapes of my fingers moving underneath the fabric, can see how they're running everywhere except her stiff peaks, saving that for now. But not for long. Reaching up to pinch them and rub them quickly, Beth moans loudly, a sound that makes you even wetter. By this time her bra has fallen off and you can clearly see what's happening, can see beneath my hands her petite but sexy tits and her nipples standing proud, you want to get your own hands on them, kiss them and lick them, but for now are happy to just watch.

The cards are long forgotten. There's still one thing to undo and that's the zip on Beth's jeans. Abandoning her chest with one hand, I reach down and slowly undo the zipper, revealing to you a light covering of soft brown hair that's glistening with her arousal, though not quite managing to see anything else. For the first time in a while Beth speaks up. "Do it to me as well, what you did to her.....god it looked so hot. Do it to me please, I'm burning up!" Never one to refuse a lady, my other hand quickly comes down and slides beneath her jeans, quickly finding what I'm after and rubbing hard. "Fuck!" shouts Beth, jerking wildly at that first touch, but quickly settling into a rhythm of grinding against my hand, moaning occasionally, her eyes shut and mouth open in pleasure. Hot as this looks you want to see better, so leaning forward you tug her jeans down her legs until you can remove them, which gives you a much better view. Her skin darkens slightly near her lips, with a soft strip of hair above them, drawing your eyes to where my fingers are now rapidly pumping in and out of her, as she moans louder and louder and bucks uncontrollably.

It's too hot. You can't not join in. Leaning over you take one of Beth's breast into your mouth and suck hard, your tongue swirling around and biting gently on her nipple, eliciting a sharp groan from her. Kissing your way down her stomach you find yourself with your face to my hand, but I pull it away to allow you access. Without even thinking about what you're doing, you bury your tongue in her folds, licking up and down her slit lovingly before pushing your tongue as deep inside her as you can and giving her a thorough fucking. It tastes much sweeter than you were expecting, a good taste, and your tongue eagerly laps it up. One of your own hands reaches back between your legs to quickly discard your skirt and stroke your own lips; wetter than ever before they offer little resistance and soon your own fingers are inside you, your own moans start to form, though not rivalling Beth's who is now almost screaming thanks to you. "Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. So good! So fucking good! God Alexa, it feels so hot!" This only encourages you to lick harder, raising even more moans from her.

Since I'm not doing much for Beth now, I stand up, and move around behind you, losing my last items of clothing as I do. There's two reasons for this. One is I can watch the hottest thing I've ever seen, which is you on all fours eating out your best friend, her chest heaving as she leans back and moans in pleasure, while your own hand stretches back to finger yourself. The other reason quickly becomes apparent to you when you feel something hard and warm poke your hand, the one that you've got deep inside you, and pulling your hand away I slowly slide my dick inside you, until finally our skin touches and I'm completely inside you. You moan hard into Beth's pussy at the feeling of being completely filled, the vibrations from your voice adding only further pleasure to Beth, who is practically writhing and screaming incomprehensibly now. Pulling it almost out again, I thrust it into you, and then again, and again, building up a rhythm in time with your tongue. You're so turned on, sandwiched between me and Beth, me pounding hard into you from behind while my hands reach down to fondle your swinging breasts, and Beth's legs wrapped tight around your head while you eat her out for all she's worth. Suddenly she screams, her legs tighten so hard you're trapped there, and almost impossibly she gets even wetter in a sudden rush, before her entire body goes limp and she collapses to the floor, shuddering. Soon after you reach climax yourself from my cock thrusting into you again and again, and as sparks explode in your head, you join Beth on the ground, sliding slowly off my still hard length.

You lay there to catch your breath for a bit, enjoying the feel of lying on top of Beth, your breasts pressed together and her thigh smooth against your still sensitive lips. But you don't want to stop just yet and looking back you can see I'm still as hard as steel, and an idea quickly forms. Directing me to lay on my back, you swing a leg over me and straddle my head, positioning your hot, wet pussy directly above my mouth, and taking the hint my tongue snakes out and starts running fast over your clit, causing you to shake and moan. Reaching out with your hand you grab my dick and give it several swift strokes, relishing the feel of its hard length in your hand, before looking back up at Beth. Sitting up against the sofa, she's watching us closely, unashamedly rubbing her own dripping folds in front of us. You tell her to come over here, and, grabbing her with both hands (impressive given how much I'm distracting you), you pull her down astride my legs, facing you. Pulling her closer until my cock is pressed underneath her, you wrap your arms around her neck and kiss her hard. Her tongue fights with yours for control as your nipples rub against each others, sending little electric sparks to join the inferno of heat from between your legs as my tongue only speeds up. Reaching down you give Beth a few good strokes before taking hold of my swollen cock once more, and guiding it into your closest friend. Her eyes widen at the feeling but she doesn't resist, allowing you to slowly lower her onto it. When she's done you lean back slightly so you can see clearly, and moan "Ride him, ride him hard, oh god, make him cum Beth, I want to see him cum because of you...." I groan at the feeling of Beth's tight body on my dick and your words, which only turns you on more, as you watch Beth start to move herself up and back down again. In no time at all she's bouncing up and down hard, her breasts swinging lightly at the hard movements. God it's so hot, you can see her pussy stretched around my dick, sliding over my flesh, you can make out her swollen clitoris rubbing against it, causing her to moan even louder. Looking up you lock eyes with her, you've wanted something like this for so long, and now you finally have it, your boyfriend beneath you reaching deep inside you with his hot tongue, your best friend riding his dick for all she's worth with an expression of pure lust on her face.

Suddenly Beth smiles that trademark smile you know so well and reaching down, finds your clit and rubs it furiously as my tongue finds your g-spot. Fuck. Your pleasure rockets, to painful but ecstatic levels, and you climax hard, screaming out your pleasure as your vision fades white and your body becomes nothing but warmth and sensation, everything is on fire and everything feels better than you've ever known. Slowly coming down from the high, you sit back on the floor, still bubbling with pleasure, watching as Beth and I get up for a second to move her to the sofa, never pulling out from her in the process. You watch as her legs go up over my shoulders and I hammer into her as fast and as powerfully as I can, as she screams out her orgasm and writhes on the sofa. Coming up behind me as I pull out you wrap your hands around my cock and stroke me rapidly, until you feel me stiffen and my cock swell even larger before finally a sticky white jet of cum pulses out of me, landing on the chest and stomach of a grinning Beth, followed by another and another, you can feel my cock pulse as they fly out, each one landing on your friend you've always shared everything with, and now you're even sharing this. Her tanned skin is obscured in places by white but no one cares, everyone is basking in the afterglow of an amazing evening. Eventually Beth speaks, whilst one hand snakes out to gently stroke my softening dick and the other gently runs over your soaked lips. "So, we are making this a regular thing, right?" We both simply smile.

fogmike
fogmike
3 Followers
12