A Spanking and A Little More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she softly kissed his ear and laid her head back on the down pillow, and was quickly fast asleep.

* * *

It was almost 2 AM as "the Phantom" washed his face and brushed his teeth in preparation for the sleep that he felt was approaching rapidly. It had been a long day, and a very strange night... and, he smiled as he recalled the evening's events, a very enjoyable one. His reflection stared back at him as he recalled how well things had turned out; so much better than he had ever anticipated.

The full face Phantom mask he had chosen was like Lon Chaney's in the movie; and turned out to be an excellent choice. A mask modeled after the one the Phantom used in the Broadway production might have allowed Jamie to discern his identity; after all, he got much closer than he had planned... much closer. The hardest part had been keeping a straight face when he was dancing with her. Knowing that he had gotten away with molesting her in the lobby was extremely exciting, and his excitement had shown while he held her tightly while they danced. The dancing lessons he had taken on those afternoons instead of going to the gym had really paid off, and he felt her surrender to him on the dance floor; the first of several surrenders that evening, he smiled.

Of course, the real key was to allow her to see the Phantom even while she was with others; that's where Bill the ballroom manager came in. About the same size and build as the Phantom, Bill was more than happy to occasionally walk around or stand about in the Phantom mask for a mere $100. Of course, neither of them had counted on Jamie's little show; that was a little extra bonus for Bill. The sight of her aroused wet pussy barely contained by the tiny thong while she was onstage was a sight that he would never forget. But it was her performance with Steve that was so incredibly amazing and erotic. He knew from watching her why Steve always seemed to be so excited around his wife; she had sucked him off like a woman possessed. It was certainly better than any porn he had ever rented, and it was only out of respect for Steve that he had been able to barely contain the urge to pull out his own dick and stroke it while he watched.

And the final piece of the performance was also the hardest, and called for split second timing; one miscalculation or blown timing, and the entire jig was up. That afternoon, The Phantom and Bill had spent a couple hours with a special effects genius, Rex. It just so happened that Rex was in town promoting his new book and the Phantom's firm was handling the publicity for his book tour. He was more than happy to set up a few simple rigs for a nominal fee, more for the fun of it than for the money. In fact, he had insisted on donating his entire fee to the charity Steve's event had raised money for.

The first device was a simple trap door; the idea was to allow the Phantom to magically appear and disappear at various places backstage as needed. After that, it was a simple matter of running between them, and handing the mask with Bill when needed Originally, the script called for a simple Phantom sighting, but that all changed with Jamie's response to the sexy apparition. The Phantom had improvised after her backstage blowjob of Steve and decided to take it a step further than he had planned; that's when the Phantom's fingering of Jamie's sweet wet cunt took place. He was so incredibly aroused by the erotic turn of events, he almost took it a step further and fucked her against the wall. His cock was already again hard and throbbing at the thought, but he knew others were watching for the grand finale of the evening, so he forced himself to withdraw. Steve's voice calling out to Jamie was enough to distract her while the Phantom disappeared and made his way from one trapdoor to the other, where he emerged in the dark mere seconds later.

From there, Jamie and Steve joined Bill in the ballroom where he regaled them with his story of the Phantom's demise in the 1985 fire. The Phantom then initiated the finale by pressing the remote Rex had set up for him; first it powered up the holographic image of the Phantom in the balcony, it then opened the outside door. The second button powered up the fan that billowed the curtain, and then it slammed the door shut. Jamie had quickly decided it was time to leave, and Steve was happy to oblige. As he watched his sexy victim walk across the ballroom, the Phantom slipped Bill another $50 and winked... despite the knowledge that he had gone further than he was supposed to, and seen much more than he should have.

As Steve looked down at the Phantom mask in his hand, and smiled again. He'd tell Jamie the whole story in the morning... maybe.

12