A Spanking Good Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers

“What a lovely sight!” I heard Bill say.

Sure enough my arse was animated and almost dancing. The belt came down time after time and the pain became intense. I felt tears pouring down my face and yelped at the blows. Then it started to happen again – a glow – slowly building up until the hotness covered the stinging pain. Now I was moving my arse in a lewd fashion – lewd – that was a good word I thought. The belt fell again across my cheeks and in between I heard the sound of a zip being drawn down – one of them was taking out his cock!

The thought of a man wanking to the sight of by bum would normally have made me run but today it aroused me. My arse was a few inches away from a man who was masturbating at the sight of it. As the blows fell so my yells turned into moans of pleasure which I didn’t disguise. Now I felt something else, through the burning and stinging I felt the belt again, playing between my legs. Running from anus under my legs to my clitoris the edge of the belt gently made it self felt. I shouted a “No!” but the obvious pleasure in my voice didn’t make it stop. I could feel the rough leather against my slit and realised I was very wet.

When I heard the instruction, “Spread your legs wider,” I simply obeyed.

The belt pleasured me and I allowed myself to move gently to its rhythm. Now the spanking and thrashing had stopped I was consumed by the warm glow and a feeling of delightful sexual arousal. I didn’t want it to stop – though I was nervous about what I would be asked to do – I didn’t want them to stop!

Fingers now replaced the belt and it was more intimate, more directly sexual. I felt a tingle as for the first time for many years I was allowing another man to touch my private parts.

“Do you like this Jane?” I was asked.

“Yes I do!” I didn’t see the point of pretending any more.

“Can we take off your panties?”

“Yes!” My answer made my heart pound and I wondered if I was the same person any more.

I felt weird knowing that I was going to be totally exposed to two strange men – wives don’t do this in the afternoon! My legs drew together and when I felt my panties falling to the ground I felt amazingly excited – where was that cock?

I screamed when I felt it and Stan asked, “Are you OK Jane?”

I shouted “Yeah!” and felt the cock masturbating against the folds of my pussy.

“Reach behind you with your left hand Jane.”

As I reached behind my hand was guided to take hold of a very stiff dick – I yelped but gladly took hold. Slightly turning my head I saw Bill’s face – I started to masturbate Bill! My moans let them know how much I liked it and at the same time I writhed against the cock at my rear.

“Do you want it all Jane?” I heard Stan ask.

I was about to be fucked by this sixty year old man – “Please!” I pleaded.

“Then spread your legs wider.”

When I felt Stan’s cock enter me I was in seventh heaven and eagerly matched his thrusts. To make it easier for us Bill came to the front and I continued to wank him wishing I could reach him with my mouth. I was fascinated with his dick – the width – the smell – a desire to want my tongue to feel the tiny slit at the end. The purple helmet of his knob-end would feel lovely in my mouth. Most of all I enjoyed seeing the seeping liquid slowly oozing from the little hole – this is where the piss comes out, I thought.

Stan was older and more experienced than my husband – he knew how to make it last. For a long time we fucked away – just like in the books – and I vowed this wouldn’t be the only time. I was about to orgasm and Stan sensed it. His own climax was about to explode – he began to slap me – my arse jumped and when he shot inside me it was intensified by the stinging pain. I became vocal again and moaned loudly then when Stan withdrew his cock I was free to move – I moved to take Bill’s dick into my mouth. With Stan spanking me I sucked greedily on Bill’s dick until I felt his hot salty sperm hit the back of my throat – I drank it all down.

It was a while before we recovered our composure and to my surprise I wasn’t in the least guilty, embarrassed or regretful. In fact we had a coffee, commented on the weather and discussed the garden. Waving goodbye they expected nothing else and promised to return to sort out the garden when the weather was more clement. All was normal and I went about my usual routine.

However, I was a different woman – happier, livelier and usually the one to instigate sex with my husband. I masturbated more and relived my adventure with the men. Rather than push it to the back of my mind I looked forward to the chance of doing it again – it was not a guilty secret but a new private indulgence. When the men came again circumstances meant that nothing could happen but it didn’t matter – neither pressure nor pushing, all was friendly and relaxed. A few weeks went by when they called and did the garden and had a chat – either I had visitors or my husband was home.

One day the older man, Stan quietly told me, “If you should want us to call round to do other jobs beside the garden, just ‘phone.”

The tone of his voice and look in his eye when he emphasised the word “jobs” said it all.

“Yes,” I replied, “I think something will need your attention next week.”

He nodded and smiled, “Will it need Bill to assist too?”

I thought for a short minute, “Yes, please bring him to help you. I will ring the day before to see if it convenient for all of us.”

Bill, at fifty five was a sturdy plodding man who looked uninterested in life and probably bored his wife with his hobbies. He wasn’t ugly but was no Michael Douglas either. In other words he was quit ordinary – but the way he was prepared to use his dick on a young middle class housewife caused a fascination. The way he held my head when he squirted his sperm down my throat and the expressionless dark look I caught from him when my arse was spanked made me want him there again.

Stan, the nice sixty year old who did gardens and was very good mannered but a secret pervert was equally fascinating. He could have been my father, or even grandfather’s friend. A little old man with a past – how much does his wife know about him, I wondered? What does he do with her, sexually? In any case, both men showed themselves to be very experienced when it came to pleasing women with a certain predilection for unusual sexual pleasures. I wanted to learn from them – hands-on experience as they say.

I made the call to Stan late Tuesday afternoon – hope to see him Thursday after eleven am. I made sure distractions, like a visit from mother- in-law would not occur. Husband was well away and the weather being bad kept people indoors – neighbours would not be a nuisance. I dressed nicely, tasteful skirt, not too tight so it could easily be pulled up, and a smart white shirt that displayed a little cleavage with just a few buttons down the front. A sexy bra that lifted my bosom and a carefully chosen pair of those very flimsy panties that look to have been crocheted completed the outfit. Men of their age always like stockings and suspenders so to give them a little visual treat that’s what I wore. Light blue underwear with black stockings didn’t really gel but sexually it was OK. These men were not voyeurs but “doers” I hardly needed to tempt or seduce them now – we all knew why they were coming round.

Quin
Quin
1,858 Followers
12