A Spanking New Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers

Martin had been keeping a careful eye on Ellie Scrooge, watching the graceful way she moved through the office, her beautiful dark hair shimmering in the light tumbling into the office through the large windows. He licked his lips thinking of her gorgeous tits that he hankered to see and the perfect peach of her rounded bottom. Her legs always encased in nylon but were they tights or stockings he wondered? He had spent some time now hatching a plan to see her charms and today was the day he would put it into action.

He leaned forward and pressed a button on his phone. The phone beeped.

"Yes Mr. Fezziwig."

"Ah, Miss Jenkins, you can send Miss Scrooge in now, and hold all my calls thank you."

The door opened and in sashayed Ellie, now in her early twenties and a real beauty to behold. Her long chestnut hair tumbled onto her shoulders; she was dressed in a loose white blouse with a grey tailored suit jacket and matching knee length skirt. Her boss looked her up and down, drinking in her beauty. His lips were dry in anticipation of what was to come; he licked his lips as his eyes were drawn to her long legs and black stiletto shoes.

Abruptly he was shaken from his revelry as Miss Scrooge gently coughed in an attempt to get his attention.

"Ah, Miss Scrooge, thank you for coming. As you will know you have been here for three months now and you have come to the end of your probation period. We now have to decide whether we will be offering you a permanent contract or asking you to clear your desk." He paused, leaving her to take in the last comment.

"Now I've been given reports on you by your colleagues giving me an interesting insight. The one thing that stands out a mile is your lack of ability to take orders. You seem to do things your own way and while you may get the work done eventually, it irritates your co-workers immensely." He paused again waiting to see if she was going to respond but she didn't. He could now see genuine fear in her eyes. His heart missed a beat, this was going just as he'd hoped!

"Because of this.....problem, your colleagues has advised that your ability to comply with simple orders should be tested and that is what we will do today. If you complete the test successfully you will receive a full time contract and a large pay rise but understand this, fail any part of the test and you will be asked to leave the company immediately." He had laid his cards on the table, how would she react?

Ellie's mind was a whirl, the thought of losing her job filled her with despair especially just before Christmas. Nagging away in her mind was the thought of the trouble she'd have finding another position after being thrown out of one of the biggest and most prestigious lawyer's offices in London after only three months. This business didn't take kindly to failure.

"I'm so sorry, I'll follow all orders from now on." She pleaded, "I'll take the test, I like working here and can't afford to lose my job. Give me any instructions or orders and I'll follow them to the letter. Please just give me a chance." Tears were forming in her eyes as she looked intently at the man who could make or break her career. "Please Mr. Fezziwig, you won't regret it." This was just what he'd hoped to hear, he had her, and now how far should he push this gorgeous creature he thought.

Mr. Fezziwig took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Now you have to understand that if I give you this chance you will have to comply with everything I tell you to do or you're out on the street." She nodded and wiped her eyes dry with the back of her hand slightly smudging her mascara. "I could ask you to do anything at all....do you think you will be able to follow orders?"

"Please Mr. Fezziwig, I want to be a top lawyer and I'll do absolutely anything to get me there" she looked more hopeful now and a watery smile lit up her face. Her perfect white teeth a stark contrast to the full redness of her lips made her even more appealing.

"Shall we start then? Stand up with your arms at your sides Miss Scrooge." He barked. Ellie took a deep breath, did as she was told, pulling her suit jacket down at the bottom to make sure she looked presentable and like a well dressed top solicitor.

"Very good but that wasn't too hard was it?" Ellie nodded no. "Well I think it's quite warm in here so I'm sure you don't need that heavy jacket on, take it off, hang it on the coat rack over there in the corner and come back to where you are now." Ellie looked in surprise at the leering face of her boss and saw his eyes watch her fingers as one by one she unbuttoned her jacket.

She kept telling herself she had to do anything to keep this job. She shrugged off the jacket, took hold of the collar, walked over to the coat rack and slowly hung the label over the peg. He watched her intently as she resumed her position at the desk, arms by sides. He ran his eyes over her crisp white blouse. Her breasts, large and wobbling seductively whenever she took a breath. His cock began to stir.

"Do you wear stockings and suspenders or tights" He asked.

"Erm u-u-usually stockings Mr. Fezziwig, but when it's cold I do wear tights" she stammered wondering at his line of questioning.

"And what are you wearing today Miss Scrooge?"

"Stockings" she mumbled quietly.

"Show me" he ordered.

"I beg your p-p-pardon?"

"Show me your stockings, pull your skirt up, prove to me you're telling the truth and are indeed wearing stockings or are you going to disappoint me and fail the test at this early stage?"

Ellie gave the leering man with a pleading look but quickly realized she had no choice. Slowly she reached down to the hem of her skirt, grabbed hold and started lifting, higher and higher up to mid thigh and beyond. The dark tops of her black stockings came into view then he caught his first sight of her milky white thighs. He licked his lips and motioned to her to keep lifting and soon her white lace panties were on show to her now sweating boss. He was sure he could see her dark brown bush beneath the almost transparent material and the bulge of her vulva was so inviting.

"At least you were telling me the truth young lady" he said trying to appear calm whereas reality was very different, "now turn around so I can see that delicious bottom of yours."

Ellie held her skirt at the waist as she slowly turned around and faced the door. He marveled at the beautiful sight in front of him, twin globes of perfection fully visible through the lace covering. "Wonderful" he muttered to himself. His flaccid penis straining against the material of his suit trousers.

"Beautiful my dear, you're doing very well but now the test really starts. Turn around to face me.....that's it, now take off your blouse." His heartbeat was going through the roof as he stared at the stricken girl in front of him. Ellie's eyes filled with tears but again she realized she had no option but to comply with his orders or risk losing her job. Trembling fingers fumbled at the first button until finally more of her creamy white skin was visible.

"Quicker!!!" he shouted, "get that blouse off now!"

Ellie was shocked at the outburst and a tear fell onto her cheek but his harsh words had the desired effect as her fingers quickly undid the rest of the buttons. The buxom would be lawyer let her white blouse slip off her shoulders and pulled her arms out of the sleeves causing her breasts to jiggle tantalizingly in their restraints. Her skirt had dropped down to cover her legs again during the blouse removal activity and she could guess his next instruction. She wasn't wrong.

"The skirt, take it off."

He watched intently, beads of sweat forming on his brow and a hard on that was threatening to burst through his pants. Ellie undid the button at the side of the skirt, unzipped at let the skirt fall to the floor leaving her standing in front of her boss in just bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. His eyes looked at her from top to bottom, the allure of her smooth shoulders, the swell of her breasts which were being pushed together by an uplifting bra that he was sure she didn't need, the lovely flat stomach, the promise of the paradise between her legs and the long perfect pins in stockings.

He stood up and Ellie gasped as she saw the size of his erection pressing against his trousers. He moved behind her and touched her shoulders gently pushing the straps of her bra down her arms. His fingers sought out the clasp of her brassiere and deftly undid it.

"Please no." She whimpered.

"I'm sorry, did you say something young lady?"

"No sir" she mumbled as he eased the lacy material away from her exposing her breasts to the cold air, her nipples hardening immediately.

"Take off your panties and give them to me."

Reluctantly she found herself pushing the last token of her modesty down her legs into a pool by her feet. She bent down, picked them up and handed them to him. She heard him take a deep breath through his nose and guessed he was taking in her womanly odour. His hands reached from behind her and began to maul her tits. Kneading, squeezing roughly and pinching her nipples hard.

"Argh" she cried out as his fingers dug into her soft mounds. She could feel his cock brush against her ass and she tried her best to move away from the hard pole. He pinched her erect nipples hard which brought another gasp of pain and pulled her closer to him.

The intercom beeped. Ellie gave a sigh of relief as Mr. Fezziwig stormed back to his desk. He punched the answer button.

"I thought I told you to hold my calls!" He raged.

"Sorry sir but DHL have arrived with a parcel that has to be signed for by you, I'm really sorry." His secretary's voice came over the intercom.

"You will be sorry. I'll deal with you later. Now send in the courier and I'll sign for the parcel, oh and bring in a pitcher of mineral water with ice, lots of ice Miss Jenkins. Do you think you can follow these instructions?"

"Yes sir."

There was a knock on the door before it swung open and the courier walked into the office. His eyes almost leapt out of his head when he saw the naked woman standing with her back to him and he couldn't take his eyes off her lovely bottom. He moved to the desk and gave the delivery schedule pad to Mr. Fezziwig for signing, never once taking his eyes off the beautiful nude in front of him. Ellie was mortified. Her cheeks and chest flushed a bright crimson. Quickly she put her left arm over her breasts and covered her pubic area with her right hand.

"Did I say anything about covering yourself?" Mr. Fezziwig asked, his eyes looking straight into hers almost seeming to bore straight through her head.

"No sir, b-b-but."

"Then put your arms back to your sides my dear. I'm sure this gentleman doesn't mind, do you?" He asked the courier.

"No guv, not at all" he answered with a smile looking at her perky pink nipples standing firm, her large breasts showing no hint of sag. He looked at Mr. Fezziwig quizzically and took the freshly signed document. Lucky bastard, he thought to himself as he walked slowly out of the office still checking out the ass of the naked girl as he went. Ellie let out a sigh of relief when she heard the door shut after him but that relief was to be short lived.

She could feel his breath on her skin as he moved closer to her again, the heat of his breath giving her goose pimples. She looked down at the ground, not daring to look him in the eye any longer. She shivered as she felt his mouth encircle her left nipple sucking the teat his tongue circling her aureole and teeth nipping at the erect bud. She could feel the telltale warmth radiating from between her legs as he toyed with her breasts.

A knock at the door interrupted his reverence of her body again.

"Come in."

Miss Jenkins entered the office and gave a little gasp to see Ellie Scrooge in all her glory. She walked up to the desk and put down the large pitcher of water filled to the brim with ice.

"Here's your water Mr. Fezziwig."

"Thank you Miss Jenkins.....you may go now."

Miss Jenkins gave Ellie a quick smile which Ellie took to be a show of support and she wondered if Miss Jenkins had ever been in the same predicament Ellie now found herself in. Miss Jenkins left the office leaving her alone again with her tormentor.

"Lie down on my desk Miss Scrooge on your back and arms by your sides." He barked.

Ellie clambered up onto the desk and stared at the ceiling. She saw his face hover over her and he bent down and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue attempting to gain access to her mouth. She tried to resist but his hand squeezed her breast heavily and twisted her nipple until she opened her mouth to let out a moan of pain allowing his tongue to plunge in. His hands continued their assault on her breasts, then his mouth biting and suckling one nipple while the other was being savagely pulled and twisted by cruel fingers.

He grabbed a large cube of ice; put it to her mouth, tracing her lips before following the contours of her chin, down her neck leaving a cold trail of water in its wake. The ice descended further through the valley of her cleavage, reached the swell of her breasts, back up to her now aching nipples. Ellie moaned as the ice numbed her erect teats and a whole new collection of sensations coursed through her body. Mr. Fezziwig reached out for a new piece of ice and then started the trail again from her ribs on a course for her naval. The ice circled her belly button before being replaced by his hot tongue licking and probing.

The ice cube continued its descent and a gasp left her lips as the ice forged a trail through her pubic forest and onwards to the folds of her sex. Her legs parted slightly to allow the probing fingers holding the ice access to her pussy. The ice traveled the length of her slit and back, back and forth, the heat from her body in stark contrast to cold cube. She could hear him moving to position himself between her now wide open legs. With one deft movement he unzipped his trousers and pulled his stiff rod out into the open.

The ice had melted but he dipped his freezing cold fingers into her vagina. She bucked her hips at the cold intrusion but it only lasted a moment as the heat from her pussy soon warmed his fingers. Her eyes closed, head swinging from side to side as his thumb teased her clit and fingers kept slipping in and out of her moistening cunt. He leaned over her and picked up another two chunks of ice with his other hand, she shivered as the cold water dripped on her breasts and torso. She could feel the head of his cock nudging against her pussy and her lips opened to accommodate him. He pulled her to the edge of the desk and lifted her hips before plunging his rock hard penis deep inside her.

He pumped slowly and smiled as he could feel her pushing herself onto him forcing his manhood deeper inside her. He pulled out leaving his tool and her pussy pulsing, picked up the two ice cubes by his side and fed them into her hot cavern. She cried out in ecstasy as the cold melting ice in her molten valley sent a stunning sensation to every inch of her body.

He slowly fed his hot cock into her again; he could feel the coldness of the melting ice on his tool as began to pump furiously. She almost came on the spot as the melting ice brushed against her 'G' spot. His fingers started to maul her breasts as he slipped in and out of her slippery tunnel.

He moved her onto her side and kept up the ferocious pace, his bollocks slapping hard against her soft skin. He slapped her butt cheek as she squirmed below him, a red hand print forming on her silky white skin. Her breathing became ragged as her orgasm approached and she could feel her boss tensing as he reached his critical point.

She shuddered as waves of pleasure swept over her body, her cunt suddenly filled with jets of his hot jism. He collapsed on top of her and they lay together with his softening prick inside her for a couple of moments as both slowly recovered.

Mr. Fezziwig looked at the gorgeous woman below him, sweaty but with a contented look on her face, he smiled at her, his mind racing thinking of future fucking sessions with the lovely Miss Scrooge.

"Congratulations Miss Scrooge you have passed the test, you will find a new contract on your desk first thing after the Christmas break, welcome to Fezziwigs!"

The spirit looked at Ellie.

"So you get a great deal of pleasure, or did, from being spanked and ordered around. Did you know you have submissive tendencies? Are they still there somewhere deep inside you or have you forgotten about pleasure completely now?"

"I never thought of myself as submissive but the two moments from my past certainly seem to show I was" Ellie responded. "I don't let myself get involved with anybody now so I suppose it's a thing of the past."

Ellie was perspiring quite heavily as she felt the cold fingers of the spirit slip under her nightdress and entering her sopping wet pussy. She was on fire after watching that display from her younger self and she ground her hips, pushing her hot pussy down onto the spirits hand. He rubbed her clit hard and fast with his thumb as first two, then three then four fingers pistoned in an out of her vagina.

"Yesssssss, yessss, yesssss," she cried as she came furiously.

She opened her eyes and she was back in her bedroom, lying on her back naked with her legs wide apart. Her cunt was dripping wet and her clit oh so sensitive and she wondered if it had been real or if she'd been dreaming. Had she been masturbating? She couldn't be sure. It had been a long time since she had even thought about masturbating let alone having an orgasm but the sensations coursing through her body made her wonder why she hadn't done this a long time ago.

She looked at the clock on her bedside table, it said 12.59.

To be continued

djr2002
djr2002
12 Followers
12