A Spanking to Remember

Story Info
Husband fulfills a spanking fantasy.
3.3k words
4.45
70.3k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night out on the town, we found ourselves in one last bar. We had both had a considerable amount to drink that evening, and thought that the dark, quiet atmosphere of this newest club would help us clear our heads for the drive home. The music hummed in the background as we settled down across from one another at a corner table. It was the perfect spot to smoke a cigarette, people-watch, and commiserate about the evening thus far.

"I know I already told you this, but you look super hot tonight baby," you say with a look of absolute approval.

I had planned the outfit with you in mind, of course. A very low-cut black blouse and a push-up bra had my breasts more exposed than usual, while my short skirt left little to the imagination. Had I bent over, the view would be spectacular from both sides....cleavage pouring out the front, my soft round ass peeking out from behind. I raised my eyebrow and wiggled out of my four inch heel stiletto.

"I am so glad you like it," I reply as I run my foot teasingly up your leg and between your thighs. I wiggle my toes up against your dick and can feel that it is already beginning to get hard.

"Well lookie there! I didn't know I had such an effect on you!" I giggle as I say this and rub my foot a little more against your growing cock. I love teasing you in public, and in my slightly drunken state I was feeling quite horny. Rather than reply, you stare back at me clearly deep in thought. You watch me for several moments, simply admiring me and thinking about what you have been planning for a long time. Your hand reaches under the table and grabs my foot. You look me sternly in the eye and speak in a low, controlled manner.

"Did I give you permission to do that?" You squeeze my foot tighter.

At the sound of your voice, my heart races and I can feel myself suddenly taking more ragged breaths. I can feel the warmth spread across my face as my cheeks turn red. I look down at the table, no longer able to keep your gaze. You have never spoken that way to me outside of our bedroom, and I don't know quite how to respond. I knew it had been a fantasy of yours to play out one of our usual scenes in public, but here? Now? I quickly look around to see if anyone has heard you, though I know that no one has. My heart feels as though it is going to beat through my chest.

"Do you plan on answering my question?" I am ripped from my thoughts. I hadn't realized until that moment that I had not responded. I look up at you and can tell instantly that you are completely serious. My mouth is dry, and I take a sip of my drink hoping that I can find the courage to get through this.

"No," I say, barely recognizing my own voice. I close my eyes and try to imagine myself back in our warm bed.

"No, what?"

"No, you did not give me permission to play with your cock."

"Open your eyes and look at me, slut." Upon hearing that, I immediately make eye contact with you. You can tell I am nervous, and that turns you on more. You push my foot from between your thighs and shove my leg onto the floor. "Put your shoe back on whore, and listen well."

I scramble to reach under the table and slide my shoe back onto my foot. Even though mentally I am horrified at what is happening, my body deceives me. I can feel my cunt throbbing and getting wetter as I listen to what you say next.

"What happens to bad little girls, whore?"

"They get spanked."

"That's right. In this case, you have displeased me more than once, and you have to learn your lesson. From this moment forward, you won't speak unless I ask you a direct question. You will do whatever I say, when I say it. Any hesitation will only lead me to punish you further and trust me, you don't want that. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Good. Now stand up and come over here next to me." You lean back in your chair and take a final drag off of your cigarette before putting it out in the ashtray.

I push my chair back from the table and stand up. My knees are weak and I am not sure that I can go through with this, but I know I must. When you speak to me like that I am reminded that when it comes to sex, you own me. Every part of me belongs to you and I must oblige your every whim. I take a deep breath before slowly moving over to you. You have pushed your chair back and turned it so that it is facing the rest of the room. I stand before you as your eyes go down my body, taking in every curve, every crevice.

"Turn around and face the room, slut...and keep your eyes open!"

I do as you say. Although I am not facing you I can feel your eyes inspecting me from behind. I feel completely exposed already, and we've only just begun. I look around the bar trying to size up the situation. As it is almost closing time, the place is winding down. There are two older gentlemen sitting at the bar, a couple who appears to be about our age at a table across the room and a group of middle-aged men and women who were clearly drunk and speaking rather loudly. At that point, I was almost wishing that the bar was busier, so that we could possibly go unnoticed. In this winded-down state, I knew that was impossible.

"Look at all those people, slut. Shortly they are all going to be looking at your bare ass and pussy."

With that, you grip my waist with both your hands and pull me down so that I am sitting in your lap. You take hold of my hair and yank my head back. You breathe heavily into my ear and begin to speak.

"Don't even pretend as though you don't like this, slut. Dressed the way you are, you are simply begging for people to look at your whore body. I'm going to give you exactly what you want. You are going to show all these people what a little slut you are. Thank me, whore."

"Thank you for letting me be your whore," I manage to say. I can feel your hard dick pressing up against my ass and I can tell that you are enjoying this immensely. I am too, in spite of myself. I know this is what I have wanted for a long time, and I truly am thankful to have a man who knows without me having to tell him.

"That's a good girl. Now, I want you to stand up again and keep facing the room. I want you to take off your panties and place them on the table."

You let go of my hair and I stand up again. Between the loud music and the sound of my own heartbeat pounding in my ears, it's a wonder I can hear you at all. My adrenaline is pumping by now and I feel light-headed. Still, I am afraid to disobey. I reach under my skirt and hook my thumbs into my panties and begin to pull them down my legs. I bend over slightly so that I can remove them all the way. As I do, you reach out and run your hand across my ass cheek. Your touch feels nice, and I feel a slight shiver run through my body. I step out of my panties and return to standing. Without turning, I place the red lace thong on the table.

With my peripheral vision, I see you pick them up. I cringe inside, wishing I could curl up and die. I know that one glance at the crotch will give me away and reveal to you just how much I am enjoying my predicament. I can tell I am very wet and I know you will see evidence of that on my panties. Sure enough, your voice hits me as hard as I expect your hand will in a few moments.

"I see you are enjoying yourself, slut. You've made quite a mess of your panties." Just then, you toss them on the floor about six feet in front of me. "Pick them up bitch."

I take a few steps forward and then bend over to fetch them. My skirt rides up slightly and I know that I am fully exposed to you from behind. Even in the darkened room, you have a clear view of my ass and dripping pussy.

"Hmmm...you've shaved your pussy. That's just how I like it slut."

Once I have the panties, I pause. Part of me wants to allow you a second to enjoy the view. Another part doesn't know what to do next.

"Stand up and bring them back to me, slut. Quit stalling"

As I stand, I make eye contact with the bartender and silently panic. He is talking to the gentlemen seated at the bar and I see him nod in my direction. Lacking discretion, both men turn at the same time, so that all three are looking at me. I quickly turn around and walk back to you knowing that I have been seen. I look at you and you smile, pleased that they have taken notice of my situation. I hand you my panties without saying a word and you place them back onto the table.

"We officially have an audience, baby. Soon everyone in here will know what a bad little girl you've been. Are you ready for your spanking, slut?"

"Yes, I am ready for my spanking."

Even though the words were coming out of my mouth, I wasn't sure I meant it. I was terrified at the thought of being spanked in front of all these people. However, I knew there is no turning back now, not that I would want to. We had both fantasized about this for so long and it was finally coming true. I was so completely turned on that I could have cum right then and there if you have ordered me to do so. My pussy was aching for your cock and I knew that after my punishment, you would surely reward me. I longed to feel your tongue on my clit...your fingers in my ass...your cock pounding into my cunt. I wanted to please you so badly. I wanted to make you proud of your dirty little slut. I knew this would be the best spanking I ever received.

"You are doing very well, slut. I want you to come lay over my lap."

I take a deep breath and move so that I am standing next to you. Glancing over at the bar, I see that all three men are still watching us. I even notice a growing bulge in the one gentleman's pants. Clearly he is appreciative of the show. Before I lay over your lap, you shift your chair so that when I do, my ass will be facing outward towards the bar. Everyone will be able to see my bare ass and pussy.

"Its time, slut."

I bite my lip and bend over so that I am draped across your lap. Your dick is so hard beneath me and I am almost afraid that I will cause you discomfort. You don't seem to mind though. You simply grind yourself against me as if to show me how hot this is all making you. My legs are still on the floor, and I reach my left arm out and take hold of the leg on the table. I close my eyes and get ready for what is coming next.

Your hand runs up the back of my thigh and under my skirt. You slide it up over my hips so that it is completely around my waist. My ass is completely bare now and you can see that the insides of my thighs are soaking wet. I am so excited.

"Spread your legs wider, whore. Show our friends what a dirty slut you are. Show them how wet your pussy is."

I do as you say and spread legs apart. I feel my pussy open slightly and your hand quickly finds its way to my sopping slit. Your fingers slide easily inside me as your other hand caresses my ass. I don't even care anymore that people are watching. I am so full of lust. You continue to fuck me with your fingers, pressing deeper and harder with each thrust. Caught in the moment, I forget that I am not supposed to speak unless spoken to.

"That feels so good, baby."

Quickly, your hand pulls away from my pussy and comes down sharply upon my ass. The suddenness of it all surprises me and I squeal. You take hold of my hair once more and jerk my head up.

"I told you not to speak slut. I don't know why you insist on making things difficult. For that, I'm going to rip your ass up with my belt when we get home. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand. I won't speak again."

"Now do as you're told and shut up. I want your hands behind your back NOW!"

You push my head back down and let go of my hair. I swiftly put my arms behind my back, and you grab both wrists with your left hand. You are holding me tightly and now I am quite uncomfortable. I feel you doing something above me, but I am not sure what. I'm afraid to turn and look, so I just keep my eyes squeezed shut. Seconds later, I realize what is happening. You have taken your necktie off and are tying my wrists together. You tie it in a strong knot and there is no way I could pull my hands apart.

"I didn't want to have to do that to you in front of all these people, but you asked for it slut"

With that, you begin spanking me. Your hand slaps my right cheek, then my left. The sting spreads across my ass as you smack me harder, alternating sides with each turn. You don't let up to give my burning ass a break, rather you fall into a steady pattern of slaps. Just as you have started falling into rhythm and I have begun to anticipate each smack, your bring your hand down between my legs and slap my pussy. I jump and squeal but am careful not to say a word. I hear you let out a satisfied laugh.

"I bet that one hurt, didn't it slut?"

"Yes," I moan and spread my legs even wider.

My hot, wet pussy is still stinging from your slap when you bring your hand down again and again and again in rapid succession. I let out another yelp only to realize that I chose to do so at the exact moment that one song was ending and another was beginning. Though it was only a split second, my cry echoed through the bar for what felt like eternity. I know that anyone who had not noticed us yet must surely be looking now. The music filled the bar once more, and the group of people over to our left had become quiet for the first time that evening. I could only assume they were watching now too.

Your hand returns to my stinging ass. You smack me over and over, relishing each slap. My ass is bright red from the punishment you are giving me, and I am in such pain now. My eyes have long since filled with tears, but that wasn't the only thing getting wetter. My pussy, despite all of this, was burning with desire and wetter than I think it had ever been. My cunt was honestly throbbing with lust.

Slowly, your spanking lets up. You deliver your blows slower and slower and more gently until you finally stop. Your hand gently rubs my bright red ass as you soothe the welts which have risen all over. I breathe a sigh of relief that the spanking is over, and smile at the wonderful sensation. My whole body resonates with pleasure as it recovers from your slaps. I want to cum so badly, but know that will only happen if I continue to do as you say.

"You've done very well slut. You are now going to suck my cock like the whore you are. Get on your knees."

I scramble off your lap and kneel in front of you. My wrists are still tied behind my back, so you unfasten your pants and pull your cock out for me. I bend my head forward and suck your dick into my mouth. I slide it all the way in until it hits the back of my throat and I can barely breathe. I slowly pull off, letting my tongue slide along the length of your shaft and this time, its YOUR turn to moan. My lips wrap around your cock and I tease just the head, swirling my tongue in circles around it before taking it deeper.

I begin fucking your cock with my mouth, just as I would with my pussy....long, solid strokes...deeply...tightly....I pick up the pace as my head bobs on your fat hard dick. You grab the back of my head and hold it down so that your cock is shoved down my throat. You press even deeper, and I open my throat wider to keep from gagging. You start fucking my mouth...thrusting...harder...deeper...I am practically choking as you literally rape my mouth. With my hands tied, you have complete control of me as you continue to press your cock in and out.

Suddenly, you pull out and yank my head back so that I am facing up.

"Open your mouth slut"

I do as I am told. You jerk your cock off for a few more strokes and I see that you are about to explode. You cum all over face. It shoots into my mouth, and you rub your jizzing cock against my lips as you do. Some of it drips off my chin, but I catch most of it either with my tongue or on my face. You pump the last few drops of it into my mouth and then relax. You smile down at me as you put your cock away. I remain kneeling on the floor in front of you, your cum covering my face, and wanting to cum so badly myself. You reach over and grab my panties from the table. Though they are small, you begin wiping my face with them. I feel so dirty as you clean your cum up with my panties. It reminds me of just what a slut I truly am.

Once my face is clean, you shove the panties into your pocket and stand up. You pull me to my feet and fix my skirt. You have no intention of untying me. You pull me close and press your mouth up to my ear.

"We're leaving now, slut. You're going to walk out of here with your hands tied behind your back so that everyone knows I am not finished with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

You turn me around and we head for the door. I cannot help but look over to the bar to see if I am still being watched. Sure enough, they are captivated by what they have just witnessed. Rather than feeling embarrassed, I give them a smile. I turn away and let you lead me out the door.

To Be Continued...