A Spanking Without A Thanking

Story Info
Not everyone who NEEDS a spanking wants one.
1.8k words
4.1
31.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bed is low to the ground, but marshmallow soft when you sink into it. The temperature in the room is just a bit warmer than cool and you're comfortable while being nude.

I've got you tied spread eagled, but face down. Your hands are stretched out above you and your legs are spread wide open. It's a stretch, but not uncomfortably so.

"Sweetness, keep your forehead on the bed, no matter what happens. And, keep your ass in the air." I instruct you.

You do so, kneeling and tied down. You hear me rustling around behind you where the toys are.

"Belt... hand... flogger... paddle... riding crop?" I ponder quietly aloud. "Ahhh... right!" You just know I've made my choice.

You feel my hand touch your ass. It's warm and you can feel something slightly gel like. I rub my hand all around, spreading the gel from your waistline down to the tops of your thighs, including spreading the slick gel onto your pussy and ass.

You moan and push back against my hand, enjoying the intimacy. I tease for a few seconds, building your pleasure.

I lean down and whisper into your ear, "Lover, I'm going to spank you a bit now. I'll start slowly and then work to a bit harder. You let me know if I'm past your comfort level"

I move off the bed, standing at your waist. Suddenly, you feel you ass... cold? You jump, totally caught off guard. Instead of spanking you, I'm rubbing an ice cube in circles on your ass, lower back and thighs. You shiver, unexpectedly. I trail the ice around your ribcage to your breasts, hardening your nipples and leaving icy trails for my tongue to find later.

You shiver a bit. You feel something firm at the entrance to your pussy and relax a bit to let it in. I slide a vibrator into you and turn it on.

I move the vibrator slowly in and out of you, building your pleasure again. I want you on the edge of orgasm before I begin and I know just how to get you there. My mouth lands on your right ass cheek, kissing and licking. The oil makes it slick and feel different than usual, but still very sensual. I move my tongue down and begin gently tickling your anus, all the while continuing to move the vibrator in and out of you.

My other hand slides down around your leg and your sexy belly. Fingers probe and find your clit, gently moving in a circular motion to arouse you.

You moan. Your body reacts to the sensations and you begin to struggle to hold back the orgasm you know is approaching. I continue pushing you until you are seconds from exploding. Then I withdraw my tongue, fingers and the vibrator.

Eyes closed and shuddering, you feel me move my hand back to your ass. I begin rubbing it in circles. Each circle heats you up a bit and prepares you for what you know is coming. Then it happens. I remove my hand and land a blow on your right ass cheek. It stings, a little, but you know you can take more. I rub the sting in for a few seconds, pausing to slide my fingers back down to your now wet pussy.

I remove my hand and land another stinging blow on your right ass cheek. It bounces in a way that makes me smile and stirs me. I rub your ass a bit more, the oil allowing my hand to slide around effortlessly and smoothing the sting away. I remove my hand and begin spanking you in earnest now. Light blows individually, they add up to your ass warming and stinging as they continue to land.

Several dozen swats later, I stop. "Baby, I wish you could see how fucking beautiful your ass looks right now. In fact... hold on. I leave the room, only to return a few seconds later. I snap a few pictures of your rosy red ass to show you later. "There we go, that's a Kodak moment!"

I set the camera down and walk to the top of the bed. "Lover, push up a bit, I want to get to your nipples, please."

You do so, not sure if the spanking is paused or over. I wrap my hand into your hair and pull a bit, forcing you to look up at me. I kiss you roughly, desire evident. Then I show you my other hand. In it you can see your favorite pair of nipple clamps; the adjustable ones. You smile and I pinch both of your nipples, hardening them instantly. I lower my mouth and suck each one in turn, bringing them between my teeth and biting down a bit, ensuring they stay firm. Then, I apply both of them to your nipples in turn. You groan as they bite down on your sensitive flesh, their rubber covered teeth causing you exquisite pleasure/pain.

I unsnap both of your wrists, giving you freedom of movement except for your still bound wrists. I sit at the top of the bed, half reclined. We make eye contact for a few seconds, eyes smoldering in desire.

"Little Lady, I need you to put that sexy mouth around my dick now, please. But, I want you to make sure that as you're sucking on me, you let your nipples scrape across my thighs... the entire time."

Your eyes light up. You're already feeling the nipple clamps fiercely and you can just guess that the constant soft friction will make the pleasure intense. You moan, not sure yourself if it's in pleasure or a bit of trepidation. I slide down to give you easy access to my thighs and my now rock hard dick.

You like the size of my dick. It's not too large, not too small. A bit over eight inches, it has always fit you well, satisfying nicely. For now though, you try to keep your thoughts on the task I've set in front of you.

You lick the head, wrapping your tongue around it possessively. I groan in pleasure and say, "Such a good little girl. But, don't forget to keep your nipples touching my thighs the entire time."

You nod slightly and lower your torso to meet my demands... and my thighs. When your nipples make contact, it's like electricity. What was manageable pleasure/pain before quickly escalates and you begin breathing hard, struggling to maintain composure.

"Pet," I say, "Focus. You can do this, I know you can. Give Daddy an amazing blowjob while rubbing your nipples up and down my legs." My eyes drill into yours, willing you the fortitude necessary. You breathe deeply a couple of times and master yourself. You then lower your warm wet mouth back onto my waiting cock.

You begin working your mouth up and down. You know I prefer you to concentrate on just the top half, that being the most sensitive. I watch you intently, my eyes filled with hunger. Up and down, tongue sliding around, sucking on the way out and exhaling on the way down. Each movement causes your nipples delicious torture as the clamps and my legs work on opposing sensations.

You shudder and I can tell you're nearing orgasm. I gently reach down and pull you off of my saliva coated cock. "mmm, Lover, that is so fucking sexy to watch and feel. Do you want those nipple clamps off now?" I ask.

Thinking about it a moment, you finally shake your head no. "A little while longer, please". I kiss you deeply, our tongues intertwining.

"You're such a fucking sexy little tramp aren't you? Do you like the way my dick feels in your mouth, little girl?" You moan, loving the filthy attention. My hand moves down your back and I slide two fingers inside your pussy. I lean in for more kisses while my fingers slide in and out of you. You can feel me growling, rumbling my own desire to you. Several minutes go by as we kiss, expressing our desire for one another. My fingers continue to slide in and out of you the entire time, keeping you on edge.

Finally I break the lip lock. I nuzzle your neck for a second and then stand. I step to the end of the bed and remove your ankle cuffs. Sitting, I indicate that I want you over my knees.

"Lover, I want you to come" I say. "Just wait for me to tell you when, please." Your eyes light up. Oh boy, fun time! You stretch and then slink your way down the bed to me, pausing to kiss me a minute. Then you work your way into my lap, face down and ass up. I turn slightly so you can rest your top half on the bed and reach under you. My fingers slide down and into your pussy, the palm of my hand cupping your clitoris. I've got those nice long fingers you like and they find your G-spot effortlessly.

My fingers begin a slow steady rhythm, sliding into and out of you. Each time I slide them in, your clit gets pressure. Each time, before I slide them out, I gently rub your G-spot. The pleasure is exquisite and you know you'll be coming any minute.

My other hand rubs your ass for a second, warning you. Then I begin spanking. It's harder than before, each blow landing with a bit of force. I work my way around, no one blow landing twice in the same area. You can feel your backside heating quickly as my fingers continue working inside of you. Your pleasure mounts.

This continues for a couple of minutes, delicious pleasure and pain mingling in your brain to take you to the edge. You just await my words to come.

Finally the blows on your now sensitive ass stop. I rub for a few seconds, sealing in the heat. Then I lean over and spit on my free hand and slide my now well lubricated fingers to your anus. I begin working them around, loosening you. Finally I slide just my middle finger in and hook it upwards, cradling you.

You can actually feel both sets of fingers inside of you, just a thin flap of skin separating them both as they work in unison to bring you over the edge. "Come for me now, Sweetness."

Your body rocks as the pent up orgasm rushes to the top, burying you in its frenzy. You push your face into the mattress and scream as my fingers continue working inside of you. A second orgasm follows the first and your still muffled screams announce it to just you and I. I slow my fingers down, allowing you down from the edge. Finally I remove them all, bringing the pussy juice soaked ones up and tasting them lovingly.

You turn your head to look at me. "Thank you, Daddy, for the orgasms."

I chuckle. "And nothing else?" I ask.

You smile mischievously. "Yes... Sir."

La fine

(which is Italian for The End)