A Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers

The tongue began to then move down her back and the strong hands began to knead her cheeks very softly, rolling the soft flesh between their fingers. The tongue was soon on her cheeks as well, and it was licking up and down while sending tingles of pleasure through her at the same time. She found herself opening her legs a bit further, and his tongue slid down her crack slowly and began to tease the outer edge of her anus. She heard herself moaning and lifted her hips slightly off the bed, pressing herself to his tongue. The tongue was circling around, not really going into the center and then she felt his fingers reach in front of her and begin to rub on her very swollen clit. She gritted her teeth to keep from crying out and felt her hips moving back and forth from side to side and his one hand had its fingers rubbing her very wet clit and the other hand was slowly sliding fingers into her. Just when she thought it could not get any better his tongue stopped swirling around her rim and went right into the center. It was like he found a hidden nerve cache of pleasure she had never explored before. Her back stiffened as thousands of bolts of electricity shot up and down her spine and her pussy got ten times hotter than it has just been.

The man's fingers were working both inside and outside her slowly, while his tongue was alternating between pressing into her and licking all around the outside of her rim. She could feel the pressure building within her and she could not fight it any longer. For the first time in awhile she actually managed to speak.

"Faster, oh god, go faster. Faster please, please." She was begging now but the fingers did not go faster, if anything, they slowed down. She was breathing faster and faster and could hear her own heartbeat pounding in her ears. She was now moving her hips up and down in an effort to get the fingers in and out of her faster. Every time the fingers went inside her they hit her magic spot and it was incredible.

"Please, please, oh god don't torment me, please go faster." She knew she was very, very close and if he sped up just a little bit she would explode, but he did not seem interested in going faster at all. He seemed intent on going slow and taking it easy, and it was driving her insane. He kept a steady pace and she found herself begging more and more for him to go faster. Suddenly he began to pick up speed and go faster. She could feel the explosion building higher and higher within her, and right before she was able to let loose he stopped rubbing and licking her and pulled away completely. She gasped in shock as her body started to convulse, first from preparing for her orgasm, and then having to accept the fact that it didn't happen.

"No!" She found herself shouting. She rolled onto her back and sat up and felt that she was loosing it. Her body was completely on fire and she need to come, right here, right now. She went to move her hands down to her pussy to finish it herself. Before her hands could get there they were caught by strong hands and pulled up in front of her. She could not fight the hands and she almost began to weep in frustration. Her pussy had never been throbbing for release as it was now.

The strong hands guided hers out in front of her and placed them onto his very hard cock. She flinched at this as she as not expecting to be putting her hands on a cock at this point, but her fingers locked around him and her hands began to caress him before she realized fully what was going on. He was long and thick and hard, and she found her hands rubbing him fast and she felt his weight press into her, and her hands were suddenly rubbing him a few inches away from her face. She felt a strong hand on the back of her head, pushing her head and mouth towards him. She tried to hold her head back, to fight him, to somehow get him back for what he did to her (or what he didn't do, specifically) but it was a losing fight and she knew it. In moments she had placed her mouth on his cock and was sucking him for all she was worth. Normally she would have liked to have worked her tongue up and down his shaft and tease the tip, but in the state she was in that was not going to happen at all. She had seen a few porn movies in her life and in them there were women that would wrap their mouths around the cocks and work their heads up and down like their lives depended on it. She was always amazed at how they could do that but until tonight never thought she could do it herself. She found herself taking him deep into her mouth over and over again, as his hands were now on the back of her head, grabbing her hair and pushing and pulling her off and onto him. The fire in her pussy did not go anywhere and her nipples were rock hard themselves as he kept pressing into her and away from her in a planned rhythm. She could hear him breathing heavy and moaning slightly himself, and this made her work even faster. Her crazed mind told her that maybe, just maybe, if she got him off he would have to do the same for her.

After a few minutes of frantic sucking, the man pulled away from her and let her head go. She almost fell onto the floor because her body was going forward so fast. He caught her before she fell and pulled her onto her feet. Before she could resist he pulled her a few feet across the floor and plastered her up against the glass wall that overlooked the city. She was standing up with him right behind her and he was pinning her to the glass with his weight. He spread her legs roughly with his hands and she cried out in pleasure and pain as he shoved his cock into her dripping cunt from behind. His weight was holding her against the glass and her tits were rubbing against the cold glass as his cock filled her up.

Faster and faster he pounded her, stretching her sopping pussy out every time he rammed inside of her. He then lifted her slightly off the ground to get a better angle to push into her. She was now crying slightly out of sheer pleasure and found that that she could not move even if she wanted to. He had her trapped against the glass and was pounding into her so hard that a part of her mind actually worried if he would drive her right through the glass. She didn't care though, as that pressure was building up again deep within her, and all she could focus on was letting it loose, letting it escape from her soul finally.

To her great surprise, right as the pressure was building she felt the blindfold being lifted off her eyes and to her forehead, and bright lights filled her eyes, momentarily blinding her. When she got her vision back she became very dizzy with the scene before her. She was overlooking the city and was pressed up against the glass wall she had seen earlier when she first walked into the bedroom. She looked down the front of the building and saw the awning above the entrance of the hotel that she had walked through not too long ago. His strong and now hoarse voice filled her ears as he continued to pound her.

"Do you like the view of the city? You are now on display for all to see, yes? They cannot see me, only you. Your beautiful, naked body pressed to the glass, your face contorted with pleasure, giving yourself to the city. Do you like this?" Alexia could barely breathe, but she managed to whisper

"Yes." He continued to pound her.

"Louder!"

"Yes!" She said louder, getting very, very close.

"Do you want to come baby?" He whispered into her, and slowed his strokes down a bit.

"YES!!" She screamed, not wanting him to stop at all. He sped up again and kept taunting her.

"Tell me then baby, say it so loud that the entire city can hear it. Tell me what you want, and it is all yours." Alexia had no choice, no control, and no will. The words spilled out of her mouth as her body was begging for release.

"OH GOD YES FUCK ME HARD FASTER FASTER I WANT TO COME OH GOD FUCK ME!!!!"

She screamed with all off her might and the orgasm hit her like a freight train. He picked her up further into his strong arms and held her in the air against the glass as she screamed at the top of her lungs as her brain overloaded in pure pleasure. Wave after wave of sensations washed over her as she felt him pounding into her deeper and deeper and it seemed to go on forever. She eventually heard him cry out and felt his warm juice fill up inside her and onto her backside. He gave her a few more thrusts and then slowly lowered her down. She felt the blindfold being slid back down over her eyes and he laid her softly on the bed while her whole body was shaking and spasming and filled with millions of little tremors. He sat beside her and stroked her hair while her body continued to have one long orgasm that went on for several minutes. She felt like she had not taken a breath of air in that entire time and eventually the waves subsided from her and she was lying on the bed, breathing like she had just come up from under the sea. She felt his strong hands caressing her hair and her mind slowly came back down and she began to compose herself. Her body was entirely spent and she had never been more relaxed in her life. She then felt him using a warm cloth on her to clean her up and as she felt herself drifting off to sleep out of sheer exhaustion she felt him lean into her and kiss her softly on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday Alexia." The stranger whispered into her ear and she smiled softly and nodded off to sleep, rolling onto her side. It was the best birthday she had ever had, ever.

The stranger got up from the bed and pulled a light sheet over the naked Alexia so she could sleep better. He crossed the room and picked his clothes up off the floor as he went. He stood in front of the large dressing closet that had a full length mirror on it and knocked on the door lightly. The closet door opened from the other side and Carmen was sitting on the other side. Once the closet door was open he could see it was actually a two-way mirror. Carmen was sitting in a lounge chair in the closet (the closet was that big) and whatever clothing she was wearing had been hastily cast aside. She was naked and sweating and looked like she had been fucked herself. She had a large dildo in one hand and a vibrator into the other and they were both obviously just used. She put the toys down and stood up and walked past the man wordlessly and went over to the bed where Alexia was staying. She slowly removed the sheet and regarded her friend's naked form and smiled. She leaned over and kissed Alexia on the cheek and then turned back to the man standing silently near the closest.

"Well, without a doubt that was the hottest thing I have ever seen. This was a great birthday, for both of us!" Carmen giggled and gave the man a big hug. "You were awesome, as always. Thank you so much! You are now dismissed. You have pleased me tonight." The man bowed to Carmen, finished putting on his clothes, and left the room without saying a word. Carmen went back into the closet, picked up the toys, and went to the bed. She placed the toys next to Alexia and climbed into bed next to her. Wrapping her arms around her and preparing to fall asleep as well.

"Well," Carmen thought to herself as she began to drift asleep. "Alexia sure will be surprised when she wakes up and sees us like this. Perhaps after tonight she will be up for exploring other areas she hasn't tried yet." Carmen smiled that famously wicked smile and cupped her hands on Alexia's breasts as she drifted off to sleep. Alexia briefly work up and could vaguely make out that someone was next to her in bed, but she was too happy, too relaxed, and too tired to care.

Irishboon
Irishboon
60 Followers
12