A Special Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess that's my question.............How do you know if you're a lesbian? I mean, well, it was different for me because it just felt right to me. I lost my virginity at my junior prom, and kept having sex with him for a month or two. I could just never get in to it. I felt kinda good, and I kinda got turned on, but it was like, I don't know, a chore. Then when we did that, it just felt, right......"

"You will know the answer to that question when it is time for you to know. I pretty much always knew that I was gay, but kept up with the normal. Had boyfriends, got married................where I am now. But when you're dad started cheating on me, and we talked about it........ I just knew. He knew that sex with him did nothing for me, and he needed more. I just knew that I had only been fooling myself for all these years. Nobody knows that I am gay.................except for you girls, your dad, and the women that I invite to my bed. Nobody at work knows, and that's the way I wanna keep it. I am not one of those out and proud bull dykes that make sure everyone around them knows of their sexuality. Sex has always been a private thing with me, and I don't think it's anyone's fucking business."

"So, I will just know then? Like, what if I think I already know?"

"Samantha, your sexuality is yours, and yours alone. Who you are attracted to sexually is nobody's business but your own. What you and those girls in there did have been done by countless other girls your age, and nobody judges them for it. Quit judging yourself for it. IF you wanna be an out and proud woman, go for it. But that is your decision to make, and don't let what you think people will think of you change who you really are."

She gave me a big hug and threw her cigarette over the retaining wall. "Thanks Jennifer, that means a lot to me."

"You're welcome sweetheart. I am always here if you wanna talk. Now lets go back inside, I am fucking freezing."

We sat back down, and the girls started the game up right away. It was Bailey's turn to draw, and it was a dare card. It was Lacey's turn to give her the dare.

"Okay, let me think of a good one.................Wait, I got it. Bailey, I dare you to let Samantha pinch your nipples for 30 seconds."

"No, no way. I mean, that's......................Lacey, you swore that.............."

"Swore what? Who cares...............we're all girls here, and all of us have had sex with other girls, like who gives a shit? Do it, or suffer the consequences. " "And what are the consequences?"

"Just fucking let her do it."

That's when Sammie chimed in. "Hey, how do I get dragged in to her dare anyways?"

"Right, like you wouldn't like pulling Bailey's nipples...........get over there and pull her nipples."

I guess you could say that this was the point when things really took off. I started feeling guilty for getting aroused watching them fulfill the dare, but remembered that they were all of age, and I was half drunk. All feelings of guilt washed right out of me when I saw how much each of them were enjoying it.

We only pretended to play the game for another round or two, before the game just became a big game of dares. And so far, they had kept me out of it. There was some kissing, some touching, a little rubbing, but for the most part, pretty R rated. That was until they realized that they had left me out of the game and made me draw a card. And of course, it was a dare.

It was Bailey's turn to give me the dare. "Okay Jennifer...............I dare you to stick your finger in your step-daughter's pussy and lick it off." There was some hoots and hollers from both Bailey and Lacey at that one.

I didn't know what to do. Here I was in a situation that was only in hardcore movies, and it happened to be in my own house. I am not a super adventurous slut who lives for occasions like this. I was a lesbian doctor from a small town. I had all but made up my mind to just get up and leave, and bid them goodnight when I looked over at Samantha, and she was slipping out of her underwear.

There was a noticeable twinkle in her eye when she looked at me and said "It's fine Jen, I don't mind. Really."

My mind was literally reeling at this point, and I literally think things went blurry for me for a second. And to this day, I blame it on the tequila, because I really don't think it's something I would have done otherwise. But, I did it.

When I look back on it now, it's almost as if I let another person take over my body. Although the back of my mind was crying out that this was wrong on a million levels, the "other" me dove in to the situation head first. I got up out of my seat, and slowly moved over to her. It was the first time I noticed the smell of her clean hair mixed with the unmistakable smell of LoveSpell from Victoria's Secret. I let my nose fill with her scent as I moved closer to her neck. Unconsciously my hand moved between her thighs where I found a dripping wet, shaved pussy. I spent an extra few seconds rubbing between her glorious hole, and her swollen clit..........relishing the wetness that had covered every fold of her young little pussy. I kissed her neck before bringing my hand to my lips. I pulled back slightly, to where our mouths were only an inch apart, and stuck the two glistening fingers in my waiting mouth. The sweetness of her pussy overwhelmed me at first, and I felt my whole body shudder. I had gone from a step-mom who barely knew her husband's daughter, to a porno mom tasting her step-daughters sex juices in the course of a few hours.

When I sat back down, Samantha still had her eyes closed, and both Lacey and Bailey stared blankly at us with their mouths agape. And I swear to you, it was someone else controlling me at that point, but I looked at one, then the other and said "What? Did you enjoy the show?"

They both nodded in unison. "Then tell you what, let me and Samantha watch you girls do the same thing." It seriously took no more than that, and they were all over each other. Barely a minute later, they were both naked, and both fingering each other's young pussies. Samantha moved in closer to me.

"Um, you wanna do what their doing?" She asked coyly.

"Hold that thought honey, I will be right back." I got up from the couch and turned off the big light, so only the lights behind the bar were illuminating the room. On my way back to the couch, I slowly walked out of my clothes.

I sat down next to her, and before she could say another word, grabbed her behind her head and shoved my tongue in her mouth. At that moment, I swear I could hear fireworks going off, and the thundering booms could be felt deep inside me. I helped her out of her clothes, then whispered in her ear " I want another taste of that little pussy of yours."

The next hour was a blur. At one point, one of the other girls was licking my ass and pussy while I took my time on Samantha. I felt like I couldn't get enough of her, and with each swipe of my tongue came a new wave of build up inside me. I don't know who had their tongue inside me when I came, but I could literally feel the excess juices running down my thighs.

I tasted each and every one of them that night, and they all tasted me. But it was Samantha's sweet little snatch that I kept going back to, and it was my own cunt that Samantha kept coming back to. I lost count after I came 8 times, and it could've easily been twice that many. We were a tangle of naked bodies, and never once did I question the fact that I was 14 years older than all of them.

I don't know what time it was before I realized that Bailey and Lacey had left us. Samantha and I were in our own little world, and the minutes moved by at a snail's pace. When I did realize they were gone, I led Sam by the hand to my special bedroom. Glen and I each had our own bedroom's at the house. We had the bedroom where we shared a bed, but we also had room's that were away from the main part of the house that were for special guests.

The room was decorated very nicely. I had a King Size sleigh bed with matching side tables, a few lamps, some nice paintings on the wall, and a private bathroom. It was these side tables that held the toys that I planned on introducing Samantha to.

We climbed under the covers and returned to what we had been doing before. Our kisses started out with all the fever of the previous room, but those kisses got further and further apart as the lateness of the night and alcohol took over. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Stay tuned for Part 2.

12