A Special Day

Story Info
When he visits his Mistress it turns out to be a special day.
3.6k words
3.75
24.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was going to be a special day, I felt it when I woke up. I was anxious to get the day started. Slipping on my white silk robe I glanced at the clock and realized that you would be here any minute. How much I was looking forward to seeing you, the week had been much too long. Just thinking about you I can feel myself getting wet, and my nipples are getting hard. It is amazing what your touch can do to me, a thousand different feelings flood my mind and body whenever I get near you. I try so hard to be strong and not totally lose control ... it is a struggle. But I have to remember that today as always, I am the Mistress.

The doorbell ringing brings me back to reality and as I head for the door I will my nipples to not stick out quite so much (it isn't working). I open the door and there you are - handsome and sexy as ever, dressed in your jeans, boots and western shirt. I pretend not to notice that you have something behind your back and I open the door wider and motion for you to come in. As is your custom, you kiss my cheek, "good morning Mistress" you whisper in that soft sexy voice. "good Morning my pet" I reply. I can't help but smile as I see you grinning like a school boy. "so what have you brought your mistress this morning?" I ask. You say nothing just hold out a small black box, tied with a pink bow, my favorite color as you well know. I untie the ribbon and take the lid off of the box, inside I find a beautiful pink porcelain rose, the one that we had seen at the gift shop when we were in the mountains, but when I had gone back to get it - it was gone. Now I know where it went. I take your head in my hands and kiss you passionately, pressing myself to you and feeling your heat begin to rise. God you smell so good and feel so good, but I must keep my head about me.

You gladly return my kiss and wrap your arms around me pulling me tightly to you. Your hands remain around my waist because you know that until I give my permission that is the only place that they are allowed. letting them slip down over my ass or around to caress my breasts would mean punishment for sure.

As our kiss ends, I tilt your head down and look in your beautiful blue eyes, "this is going to be a very special day - very special." I take you by the hand and lead you back to the bedroom.

I sit on the edge of the bed and you kneel beside me, still holding my hand. "What can I do to please my mistress this morning?" you ask. "First I would like you to go get my bath ready, I feel like a nice relaxing soak in the tub." Without hesitation, you kiss my hand and head for the master bath. You are very familiar with everything and begin the water running as you start lighting the candles.

My master bath was designed with no outside walls, so even in the middle of the day I can enjoy the solitude and romance of candlelight. You take the bath oil from the shelf and add just enough to make the water a pale pale pink, and add the light scent to the room. You lay out the towels and brushes, everything that you know your mistress will require.

Coming back into the room you announce "Your bath is ready mistress, shall I assist you?" With a smile I reply, "yes my pet, you shall." I walk into the bath and you follow. It is so beautiful, "You did very good, and that deserves a reward" ... untying my robe I let it slip to the floor as I turn to face you. "Would you like to see how pleased that you have made your mistress?" Before you answer I take your hand and guide it between my legs where your fingers can feel the wetness dripping from my pussy. You gently caress my lips and slowly slide a finger just inside the folds of my cunt. You look to me for further permission, and I smile which tells you that you may play with me, my clit and the outside of my asshole - but you know that you can never put a finger in my pussy or ass without me specifically giving you permission. I am sure that you still remember the sore red bottom you got the last time you forgot. As you continue to play with me my knees start to get weak so I step back and tell you "lick your fingers clean" ... and without hesitation you obey me. "Very good." I say softly, and you just smile.

I walk to the edge of the tub and you are there with a hand to steady me as I step in and lower myself into the steamy warm water. "Mmmmm this is very nice, now give your Mistress the pleasure of seeing you undress for her, and stand before me when you are finished." You begin with the boots, taking them off one by one and placing them in your area of the closet, then you take off your belt, unzip your jeans, and let them fall to the floor. As you step out of them you glance at me - knowing that I can't miss that big bulge in your crotch. I see you are wearing the silk bikini briefs that I bought you - they barely cover that raging hard on that you have, your balls are straining to escape out either side. Next is the shirt, you unbutton each button carefully, there is no need to rush, you know that I enjoy the show.

As you start to pull your underwear off I stop you by my uplifted hand, "wait my pet - come over here to your Mistress first." You walk over to the edge of the tub, I swear I can see your cock throbbing with every heart beat. I reach out and begin to massage you through your underwear and you let out a loud moan. I know that you are extremely aroused and so close to just exploding right there in my hand ... should I bring you to your first release right here? Or do I wait and let you anticipate it even more. As I continue to massage you and caress your balls you whisper "Ohhhh Mistress .... I don't know if I can hold back." "Yes my pet you can and you will ... you know the rules - no spilling of that precious seed without my permission, you know that I always take care of you - and quite well I might add." "That is true my Mistress, you always do, I will do as you wish and look forward to whatever you have planned for me. I am here to please you and I want nothing more than to know that I have done that."

I remove my hand from your crotch and ask you to please put a CD in the stereo. "Your choice, my pet." You smile for you know that getting to choose the music is a reward, and that I am well pleased with you. When you return I ask you to brush my hair and pull it up so that it does not get wet. I enjoy so much feeling your hands on my hair as you gently brush it and tie it up just as I ask.

By now you know what is next, you get the cloth and the soap and begin to gently but thoroughly clean me from head to toe. Giving special attention to my pussy all the way back to my tight little asshole. You know that I want to be totally clean and totally fresh when I step out of this bath. You take my hand and help me up, getting the hand shower to rinse all the soap form me. You spread my legs gently and rinse my cunt and clit ... did you keep that shower aimed at my clit just a little longer than necessary? I can't fault you for wanting to bring me pleasure, so I act as though I don't notice.

You turn me, press on my lower back to get me to bend over slightly and you spread my cheeks as you rise away all of the soap from between them. I hear one word, spoken as a question "Mistress...?" and I know what you want. You love taking your tongue and licking that little bud right after my bath, and I have to admit I love it too. "Go ahead my pet." Almost before the words are out I feel your soft warm tongue flicking on my ass. "Mmmmmm yes - mommy likes that baby." After a few minutes of pleasure for both of us I turn and you help me out, dry me off and get my favorite perfume.

I walk to the bedroom and you hurry to do some quick straightening up in the bath. When you get to the bedroom I am laying on the bed, still naked, just listening to the music. You kneel beside the bed, "What can I do to please you?" you ask. Looking deep in your blue eyes I say, "I want you to make me cum hard with just your mouth and finger tips. You are not to put a finger in my pussy or my ass, do you understand?" You look at me but do not answer me. "Over my lap - now!" I say as I sit up in the bed. You get up and lay over my lap, pulling your underwear down as you do. You know that I never allow anything between my hand and your ass. As soon as you lay down I give you one hard SMACK on the ass. "Now, I will ask you again, do you understand my instructions?" "Yes Ma'am" you answer. "Very good, now get started, your Mistress is needing to cum very badly."

I lay back down and you position your self beside me. First you gently spread my legs, because you know that I like for you to open me up. "Mmmmm Mistress - you are so soft and wet ..." Your fingers glide over my pussy lips as your lips find one of my breasts and begin to suck on it - your mouth full of me. You suck fairly hard because you know that is how I like it, as you flick your tongue roughly over my nipple. "Oooooh yes baby - Mistress likes what you are doing - now don't forget the other one." You quickly turn your attention to my other breast as your hands find my clit and begin to circle around it. My hips begin to rise up to meet your fingers, as I start to moan softly. This is your signal to move down between my legs, spreading my cunt open and licking me with your tongue pressed hard against my pussy and clit. I can feel you licking all the way from my clit back to my sweet little asshole. You continue to lick and tease me - patiently moving me towards a mind blowing orgasm.

That is one thing that is so special about you - the way that you enjoy my pleasure nearly as much as I do. I can hear you moaning softly as you continue to lick my cunt. I can see you grinding your hips into the bed, rubbing that big beautiful hard cock against the cool sheets. But you know how far you can go - you know that you can never spill that seed without my permission, and rarely have you ever broken that rule.

As you see that I am getting closer and need the attention on my clit, you start licking and gently sucking on my clit. You alternate so to give me the best sensations. You allow me to use your tongue and face as I rub my cunt against you ..."Make mommy cum - make her cum hard baby", I tell you as you increase the rhythm and pressure on my clit. "That's it baby - keep that tongue on me - make me scream ... make the juices flow baby." My hips are keeping rhythm with your tongue as I start to shudder and feel an intense orgasm begin to wash over me ..."OOOOoooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss yesssssssssssssss baby yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You hold me by the hips knowing that I will try to back away from you but you know that I really do want to ride this out as long as possible, so you hold me, my clit surrounded by your lips as my whole body shivers with the last waves of orgasm. As I begin to come down you crawl up beside me, cradle me in your arms and hold me as you stroke my hair, kissing my forehead softly. "Yes, my Mistress, I am here, I have you, I will always be here for you - always." I look into your beautiful blue eyes, "I love you my pet", "I love you too Mistress, very much."

We lay and hold one another for a little while longer. Then you slip out of the bed, get your cigarettes, and a drink for both of us. When you return, you make sure that I am comfortable, cover me with a sheet and ask permission to sit with me while you smoke your cigarette. I simply nod and smile, you sit down and as you smoke we enjoy a few minutes of peace and solitude. Finally I break the silence, "Baby, did you obey me this week? Have you done as I asked and not allowed yourself the pleasure of cumming since you were here last weekend?"

I knew this was asking a lot of you, and normally I would not restrict you in this way but I had something very special planned. I had not revealed my plan to you, just instructed you that there would be severe punishment if you disobeyed. Looking at me you replied, "Yes ma'am, I did as you ask, and it was so very difficult. I would lay in my bed and think of you and how beautiful you are and how much I enjoyed pleasuring you last week. Then I would remember how naughty I felt when you had me slip my hand under your dress in the restaurant and finger you - my cock would get rock hard, just like it did then. But I knew that you would not be pleased if I disobeyed you, and I wanted to prove to you that I do desire to please you more than myself. So when my cock got hard, I just told myself how pleased you would be that I did as you instructed. So, mistress - what do you have planned for me today? Why couldn't I ...."

I lean over and begin kissing you softly then passionately ... exploring your mouth with mine, pulling your body to mine, as you roll on top of me. "Make love to me my pet, you say that you love me - now show me by making love to me more passionately than you ever have before. But remember, do not release your seed without my permission."

You know when I make a request like this that you are free to do what you feel will satisfy me. I have given you the only restriction and that being that you not cum without my permission. I knew that you still had questions about what I had asked of you this past week, but you were more interested in the request I had just made. You really enjoy when you are given the opportunity to do things your way. You start by brushing my hair from my forehead, and kissing it softly.

"If it please you Mistress, I will take a few minutes to light some candles, turn off the lights, and put some music on the stereo." "Thank you baby." is my reply, as I softly kiss your lips. You reluctantly slide yourself from on top of me, and hurry to get things in place. I lay back and relax wondering how I could have been so lucky to have found someone like you. Although my eyes are closed I sense the room getting darker and then I hear the soft sensual music coming form the stereo. As I open my eyes I see you going from candle to candle, carefully lighting each one. The reflections begin to dance on the walls and ceiling, creating a warm erotic glow.

With the last candle lit, you return to the bed, laying close beside me. You begin to kiss my face, my neck, my chest, slowly moving your lips to my breasts - giving each a thorough sucking and licking. Your hands roam over my body, exploring and caressing me - bringing my whole body alive with your touch. I feel your big hard cock pressing against me as you begin to slowly spread my legs and position yourself to enter me. I willingly open up to you - I have been longing to feel you deep inside me all week. I cannot wait for your big, hot, hard cock to spread my cunt and slide deep inside me. You lean down and begin kissing me passionately, massaging first my breasts, then pulling on my nipples, then your hands slide under my ass and start massaging it gently. Your cock is rubbing up and down the length of my hot wet pussy lips. I feel like I am going to die if I don't feel you inside me soon. I am moaning and moving with the slow rhythm of your body against mine. You stop for a moment and look in my eyes.

"I want you so badly Mistress, I want to feel your hot wet pussy gripping my cock as I make love to you, I want to hear you moan as every thrust goes a little deeper, and a little harder into your dripping hole. I want to see the love and lust in your eyes as you press your body ever closer to mine, waiting for that moment when you know that I will explode deep inside you with stream after stream of hot wet creamy cum. And be sure my Mistress there will be load after load pumped deep in you - for I have done as you asked, and my balls are heavy with cum just for you."

With those words, you pull back, open me up with your fingers, and plunge deep inside me. "Mmmmmmmmmm oh god baby - you feel bigger than ever!" I half speak - half moan as I feel you fill me up and stretch me wide open. We lay there - you buried deep in me, and I swear I can feel your cock pulsating inside me. You start kissing me softly on my lips, my neck, turning my head and kissing and licking my ears. I begin to press my hips into you, you know what I want, and you begin thrusting in and out of me - long full strokes, bringing your cock right to the entrance and then shove it back in deep, in and out, in and out.... "Mmmmmmm ohh yes baby .... that is what Mistress wants. To feel you big and hard sliding deep inside me. Ohhh yes, that feels sooo good!" You continue thrusting slowly in and out of me. You continue to kiss and caress me as you make sweet love to me... I feel like I am in a dream, every inch of my body is sensitive and craving your touch. I look deep into your eyes and see the love and devotion. I begin to move my hips a little faster, wanting you to pick up the pace, I want to feel you pounding in and out of me.

You know what I want too and you start plunging deep inside me - faster and faster ... in and out - deep long strokes. "Mistress I am so very close, I am doing my best to hold back." you half whisper, hold moan in my ear. "Just a few more strokes my pet, I know that you are wanting to empty those bulging balls deep inside me, just hold on a little while longer." You look at me with loving acknowledgment, you always try so hard to please me - even when you are aching to find release. Just a few more strokes and I kiss you so softly, yet passionately, "Now my love, give me all that you have - every drop, pump that seed deep inside me - now!" With a series of moans and shivers I feel you exploding deep inside me ... I feel like I am going to overflow with all of that hot creamy cum and your big hard cock buried in me ... it feels so wonderful! "Mmmmm ohhh yes baby, yessss ... yessss give me every last drop." I contract the muscles of my pussy as I milk every last bit of cum from your cock.

Slowly you come down from the high of your orgasm and slide out of me reluctantly. This time I cradle you in my arms with a whispered promise ..."Don't worry my pet - there is much more to come."

We will call that Chapter One ... I think that I will enjoy adding to this one.