A Special Easter Surprise

Story Info
The Easter Bunny delivers more than candy & eggs.
730 words
3.64
28.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers

Early Easter Sunday morning, my door bell woke me up. I sat up in bed, naked as always, hair a mess, and grabbed my robe and ran down stairs yelling "I'm coming! Just a second already." When I opened the door, the sun nearly blinded be. I couldn't believe my eyes. But there he was, in a bunny costume, hood with floppy ears and all. And he had a big basket of goodies for me. "I am delivering this goody basket personally. You've been a very good girl," he said.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the house before any of my neighbors saw my 6' tall b/f in a bunny costume. "What did you bring me?" I asked, grabbing the big basket of treats. "MMMM... All my favorites," I purred. "But if I was really good, don't I deserve something REALLY special?" I asked slyly. I grabbed him by his floppy gray ears and kissed his mouth. He wrapped his fluffy costumed arms around me and picked me up. We nibbled on each others lips as he carried me to the couch.

"I want to be on top," I told him as he was going to lay me down on the couch. He laid down on his back, with me on top of him. The feel of his fluffy costume rubbing up against my bare twat made me wet. I sucked his lounge as I rubbed my hands, my feet, and my wet little snatch all over him in his fluffy bunny suit. As I was exploring his outfit, I discovered a zipper, near his crotch. It was just big enough for me to free his cock from his fluffy outfit. I opened the zipper, and reached into his costume, and grabbed his cock. It easily fit through the open zipper.

He kissed my neck, and opened my robe. He caressed my tits with his big fluffy hands, making me shiver. I stroked his cock as he caressed my shoulders, nibbled my nipples, and sat me up, so he could nibble my navel. The fluffy costume tickled me all over, every time he moved. He knew he was driving me crazy. He laid back and rubbed my wet snatch. I positioned myself so that my twat was right over his mouth. I slid my face down his deliciously fluffy costume, and licked the tip of his cock as I stroked his sack. He grabbed my ass, and pulled me down into his mouth. I moaned softly, as he gently licked my clit, and I slowly licked his cock from his sack to the tip, then taking it into my mouth.

Between the excitement of the costume, and his mouth devouring my twat, I came in no time. The sound of my orgasm was muffled by his cock in my mouth. He rolled us over onto the carpet. He got between my thighs, and gently bit my nipple as he slid his hard cock deep inside me. His fluffy costume rubbing up against my bald twat made me even wetter. He put my legs up on his shoulders, and I wrapped them around his neck. As he fucked me, he nibbled my legs, rubbing his costume against me as he did. He knew that he was getting me hotter than I'd ever been.

I got on top of him again, and slid my slippery wet snatch down on his cock. As I rode him, his fluffy costume was tickling my twat, and he was tickling my belly with his hands as he was thrusting his hips into me. I grabbed his floppy ears as I came again. He told me to get up on my knees so he could fuck me from behind. As he entered me, his fluffy outfit tickled my ass. He rubbed my clit as he fucked me "bunny style."

My twat felt so good being fucked hard by his hard cock, and I was getting close to cumming again. I grabbed his floppy ears, and pulled his face close to me. He nibbled my neck, and we came together. We cuddled up in a sweaty heap on the floor, and I helped my wonderful lover out of his sticky wet costume. I hoped that the outfit was a keeper, not a rental. I was looking forward to my next visit from the Easter Bunny.

Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers