A Special Gift for Christmas - A Holiday Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have one more gift for you," Mary said quietly. Dave started to say something, but she put a finger on his lips and said, "Shhhh. It didn't cost much at all, but I'm sure you'll like it."

She reached under the couch and brought up a small wrapped package. She stood up to hand it to him and said, "I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom while you open this." Then she walked up the hallway to their bedroom.

David looked down at the small package in his hands. He was confused by Mary's behavior and truly had no idea what might be in the package. He peeled the colorful paper aside to reveal a white tube, similar to a tube of toothpaste, but thicker and much shorter. He turned it over so he could read the label. It was a generic intimate lube.

He looked down at the bedroom door, which was partly closed. Did this mean what he thought it meant?

He hurried into the bedroom. Mary was standing beside the bed looking a little nervous. "According to the websites," she said, "you have to go very slow the first time. And you need to stretch me out with your fingers first so it won't hurt as much."

He walked to her side and took her into his arms. Their kiss was intense. Their lips were burning. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked breathlessly.

"No... yes..." she answered. "I mean, I'm a little anxious about it, but I want to do it... for you... as a special Christmas gift."

Dave wanted to say that he didn't have anything special to give her in return. But she turned in his arms and pressed herself against him. Her asscheeks were rubbing against the fabric of his thin sweatpants. It was going to take all his willpower and effort just to go slowly.

Mary had already pulled the covers from the bed. She reached her hands behind her and pulled at his sweatpants. When she couldn't move them, she turned and faced him. She kissed him firmly while she began to slide the pants down his legs. She broke the kiss so that she could push them past his knees. She was tempted to kiss his manhood on the way past, but decided that would detract both of them from the gift she was giving.

When she stood back up, Dave had already removed his shirt. He pulled her close to him and pressed her tightly against himself. His hands were firmly on her asscheeks. "Remember to go slow," she said quietly. She was surprised how her body was responding. Her fear was fading into the background and her desire was taking over.

Suddenly something felt cool on her asscheek. David had squeezed a drop of the lubricant onto his hand and was now rubbing it over the globe of her ass. Soon both hands were sliding over her asscheeks, kneading them and sliding up through her crack. He had not yet attempted to enter her at all with his fingers.

Another coolness as a large glob of lubricant was dropped onto the top of her crack. His hand slid over the lubricant, pushing it down between her legs. He turned her slightly and his other hand moved to her front. His hand was slick with the lubricant, but became even slicker with her juices as he ran his fingers through her slit. She gasped as he slid over her clit.

Her knees buckled slightly and he whispered hoarsely in her ear, "I think we need to move onto the bed."

He climbed onto the bed and remained kneeling. He pulled her over next to him. She also remained on her knees. His tongue was probing her mouth. One hand was rubbing her sex. The other hand was sliding through the crack of her ass. Mary heard herself moan and felt her body thrust forward against David's hand.

Then a finger entered her. She thought it would hurt. She was afraid that she was not going to be able to relax her sphincter, but the finger slid in easily. Dave pumped that lone digit in and out of her while he pushed three fingers into her cunt. She felt herself becoming more aroused, both by the hand on her front and the finger in her rear.

He pulled out of her front and back, and she felt empty. Then she felt two fingers pushing against her back hole. She pushed back against his hand and the fingers slid easily into to her. She could feel herself stretch slightly. It was slightly uncomfortable, but it wasn't painful. As she stretched, the discomfort slowly faded, or perhaps it was lost in the rising passion as Dave continued to massage her front.

She could feel the passion rising within her. This was the point where she would normally position herself so that David could enter her. Without realizing that she had done so, she found herself on her elbows and knees with her ass thrust upward to receive him.

Dave moved around her and once again squirted lube into the crack of her ass. He also squirted some onto his penis and did a few quick strokes with his hand to spread it thoroughly over his engorged member.

Three fingers were now inside her from the rear and at least three from the front. Mary could hear herself grunting and moaning. "Now!" she heard herself saying. "Now, Dave, I'm ready. Do it. Fuck me in the ass!"

Her voice surprised her. She never talked dirty during sex. But at the same time, her own words acted to take her higher. It was her inner slut talking to her and telling her to let go. "Fuck me in the ass!" she screamed again and pushed hard back against Dave's hand.

He pulled his hand away and positioned himself against her. The tip of his prick was pressing against her rosebud. He started moving slowing in and out against her, each time pushing his prick slightly farther into her ass.

She could feel herself stretching, but there was no pain. She found herself pushing back against him as he thrust forward. Then suddenly her sphincter relaxed and allowed him entrance. She felt the glans push past the opening and she pushed hard backwards to drive the rest of his penis into her bowels.

Dave stopped and did not move at all. Mary cried out a mixture of a moan and the word "Noooo." She felt David tense and knew that he was fearing that he had hurt her. "No, don't stop." she cried out. "Don't stop. I want this." Again she heard her inner slut crying out, "Fuck me in the ass," and she began bucking back against David's front.

Dave began moving in strong, slow, strokes, pulling out until the glans of his prick was just at the opening and then thrusting forward until his abdomen slammed against Mary's ass and his balls swung up and hit against her cunt. Mary was grunting and moaning in time with his movements.

Soon David joined Mary in her grunts and moans until suddenly she threw her arms out and fell forward onto the bed, pulling him down on top of her. She exploded in a tremendous orgasm and writhed and squirmed beneath him as he thrust one more time and erupted in her.

He continued to kiss the back of her neck as their breathing slowly returned to normal. He pulled back slowly until, with a quiet pop, his prick slid free of her ass. He lay on his back on the bed and pulled her over onto his chest. She buried her face in his neck as he lay there stroking her back and sliding his hands over her still slippery asscheeks.

"Merry Christmas," she said softly in his ear.

"Happy Anniversary," he answered.

***

She was still on his chest when she awoke on Christmas morning. When she looked up at him, Dave was already awake. She smiled at him and asked, "Did you enjoy your special Christmas present?"

He smiled back as he said, "Yes. Very much," but then the smile vanished and he said, "But I didn't get you anything special."

"Yes, you did," she replied. "You gave me one of the best gifts that a wife can ever get from a husband." Then she smiled, almost a laugh, and said, "And you didn't even know that you were giving it to me."

"I don't understand," he said. Confusion was obvious on his face.

"You will," she said. "Tomorrow when you get your phone back, you will understand."

She laughed again and said, "And someday, we will have to figure out how to explain to our children that our fifth anniversary Christmas presents for each other cost almost nothing, but were the most special Christmas gifts that we could ever give."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12