A Special Good Morning

Story Info
Darnell wakes Kim up in a very special way.
2.1k words
4.19
23.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6 am Darnell had woken up looking over at Kim watching her sleep so peacefully, as he laid there beside her running his fingers through her hair ever so gently.

“What can I do to make her awakening this morning special?” he thinks to himself.

Kissing her softly on the cheek he slowly slips out of bed, not wanting to wake her, he puts on his boxers and head off into the kitchen to make himself a coffee, sitting at the table he sits there and thinks about just what he needs to do, as today is their first anniversary and he wanted to make it ever so special for her, (the woman whom entered his life a year ago, the woman who he fell so in love with, the woman who stole his heart, who shows him just what a wonderful man he is, who completely turned his life around, who puts a smile on his face when ever he hears her voice or just looks into her eyes, the one who comforts him when he’s sad, takes care of him when he’s sick, the woman whom would give her life for him) he knew he had to do something extra special for her.

After he finishes his coffee, he heads into the bathroom, combing his hair and brushing his teeth, he gets dressed, walking back to their room, he checks in on her seeing her all curled up on her left side, her arms now wrapped around his pillow, he stood there for a few moments just watching her, as he couldn’t get enough of the soft sweet look on her face as she sleeps.

“I love you baby girl I will be right back.” He whispers from the doorway, grabbing his keys he heads out the door.

Darnell heads down to the flower shop and picks her up a dozen long stemmed red roses, heading off to the grocery store he picks up what he needs to make her favorite breakfast, (she was going to have breakfast in bed this morning) heading back home he pulls into the drive way parking his car, he knew there was one more thing he had to do but before heading into the house he picked up his cell phone and called the inside.

“I love you!” whispered in a soft sexy tone, is what Kim heard as she was awakened answering the phone.

“I love you too, where are you baby?” Kim asked as she then realized that Darnell wasn’t there.

“My baby girl I am closer than you think, you go back to sleep and I will see you shortly.” Darnell whispers.

“Oh god I love him, he’s so sweet he’s always thinking of me.” She thought to herself as she curled back up with his pillow, burying her nose into it, as she could smell his hair as she drifted back off to sleep.

He gave her a few minutes, just long enough so he figured she was back to sleep, walking into the house into their room he places all but one rose on her pillow, kissing her softly on the cheek he walks back out to the kitchen where he proceeded to make her breakfast (French Toast, Bacon, Orange Juice, Tomato Juice, and Coffee).

He knew that was her favorite thing for breakfast, placing her breakfast on the bed tray and the single rose between his teeth, he walks to their bedroom, it was perfect timing as she was just waking up once again.

She opened her eyes just in time to see him walking into the room, as the most wonderful sexy smile came across her face, sitting herself up with her back against the headboard as her hair falls softly across her shoulders, he places the tray across her lap, leaning down toward her she takes the rose out from between his teeth, he kisses her softly and passionately as she returns the kiss to him.

“Good Morning Beautiful.” Darnell whispers softly.

“Good Morning Baby, why don’t you get back in bed with me.”

“There is absolutely no where I would rather be right now then right there with you.” Darnell replies as he stands beside her, placing his hands behind his shoulders taking off his shirt in just the way the he knows she loves, as she watches him.

Ever so slowly in a teasing sort of manner he opens his jeans, sliding them off he gets into bed, leaning in toward her he kisses her once again, deeper this time, she slides her fingers into his hair, he moans softly.

Their kiss breaks as she settles her back into his side, picking up her fork he beings to feed her one piece at a time, with each bite he teases her a little more as he holds it above her mouth longer and longer, with the last bite, the syrup dripped off onto he chin as she reached for her napkin.

“Oh no baby girl, let me get that for you” Darnell whispered as he stopped her, placing one hand on top of hers as the other turns her face to look at him slipping his hand into the back of her hair he pulls her head back gently.

Slowly he runs his tongue from the base of her neck, up over her chin gathering up all the syrup embracing her now in a very deep passionate kiss, slowly her hands rake up and down the entire length of his back.

“Baby girl I want more, oh god I want more.” Darnell whispers in his soft sexy whine.

“More what baby? Tell me” Kim replies softly.

“More of you and the way you taste, you know I can’t get enough of you.” “Is it me you want or the syrup you just cleaned off me?” Kim asks with a slight giggle. “Both, the taste of your skin enhances the syrup” Darnell replies softly.

Kim didn’t say a word, she moved her bed tray, slipping out of bed her eyes locked onto Darnell’s as she moved, standing beside the bed she slowly unbuttons the buttons on his shirt that she’s wearing dropping it off her shoulders to the floor.

“So who said you couldn’t have both?” Kim asks as she picks up the syrup container watching the expressions on Darnell’s face changing as she begins to pour the syrup down her body, she moans softly as the feeling of the warm syrup slowly running down her body aroused her, as it reached her very wet, very warm pussy she paid special attention to her clit, covering it with the syrup, she knew he was becoming aroused, as he slowly moved onto his hands and knees crawling to the edge of the bed.

As the syrup ran down her legs, over her feet reaching her toes, Darnell couldn’t stand any more, he had to taste her, he leans his body out wanting to taste her she places her hands on his shoulders backing him up only for a moment, staring deep into his eyes.

“Baby, sit up for me.”

Doing as she asks he sits up on his knees, moving herself now in closer to him as there was something that she wanted to do first, wrapping her arms around Darnell’s neck she slides her upper body up and down his, getting all that syrup into his chest hair, Darnell moans softly as Kim gently ran her fingers through his chest hair, enjoying every inch of what she was feeling.

“I want to taste my baby girl.” Darnell whispers.

Lightly she took her finger that was now covered in the taste of the syrup and her ever so wet pussy juices and ran it over Darnell’s lips.

“Come and get me baby.” Kim replies in her soft sexy little whiny voice.

Pulling her onto the bed with him he lays her on her back, getting in between her legs, taking her left foot into hand he begins with her big toe licking and sucking every inch of her toes, running his tongue in between them not wanting to miss a drop of that syrup, running his tongue over the top of her foot, taking her right foot into hand he repeats the same motions, licking his way up both legs one at a time, until he came to that ever so sweet spot that he loves to spend hours tasting, teasing at her clit for a moment with his tongue, running it in little circles as she gently sucks it into his mouth, her body arching as he sends the most dynamic chill all the way through her being, she could feel her orgasm building in the depths of her stomach yet she knew he was by no means done with her.

Slowly he places both her legs over his broad shoulders as he inserts his tongue deep inside her pussy, teasing at her g-spot, her moans turning now to screams as she locks her fingers into the back of his hair, not wanting to let him go, her pussy begins to grind against his mouth as his goatee tickled her pussy lips, he was now in the exact position that he wanted to be in, and he knew exactly what he wanted, he was about to make his baby girl cum for him, he wanted so badly to taste the wonderful flavor of her love juices and the syrup mixed together that she put on his lips just a few minutes before.

Her screams now louder, and higher pitched, the hold on the back of his hair was tightening, her pussy now grinding faster, sliding his two fingers inside her hot love box clamping his finger tips onto her g-spot, removing his tongue he stopped only for a moment looking up at her.

“Cum for me baby, come on let it go, give it all to me” he commands as he slid his tongue back up inside her.

She screams one last time as the grip on the back of his head was as tight as it has ever been, pushing his head even closer to her, she wanted his tongue deeper inside her, as her back leaves the bed releasing all her hot love juices into his mouth, he moans as he enjoys every ounce of what she has shared with her.

Lightly he licks his way up her belly, over her breasts, up her neck gathering all the syrup that was still awaiting him, their lips meeting once again, embracing in a deep and passionate kiss as he shares with her the flavors that he has been allowed to savor, looking deep into her eyes he could see contentment yet he could still see that there was something that she wanted.

“What is it baby what do you want?” he asks softly as he lies beside her.

“I want you to make me cum again, I want you inside me, please make love to me, I need you” she replies as her body still trembles from her release.

“Come up here baby” Darnell whispers.

Slowly she moves her body on top of him, taking his thick, rigid, throbbing member into her hand she slowly slides her pussy down him inch by inch, as she runs her tongue little by little up over his belly, up his love trail, up over his chest gathering all the syrup that she had run into his chest hair, as the muscles inside her pussy clamped down around his member sucking him deeper inside her, she began to rock back and forth on him as his back arched off the bed.

Darnell’s moans now growing in intensity as she began to grind him now harder and faster, teasing at his nipples with her tongue, she takes them one at a time in between her teeth, pulling out on them just a little yet not enough to hurt him, placing his hand onto her hips he pushes his hips up pushing his member deeper inside her, feeling her pussy growing now even wetter, his member growing harder inside her, his balls tightening, feeling the head of his member throbbing inside her, she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it, she wanted him to cum deep inside her, she loved the feeling of it releasing inside her, she rode him now even harder, not faster, as they both let out with one hell of an erotic scream as they pushed each other over the ultimate edge, experiencing the most dynamic powerful orgasms, releasing all their love juices together at the very same time.

Wrapping his arms around her he holds her close to him, as she rests her head on his shoulder, he kisses her on the forehead.

“I love you baby good morning.” He whispers to her.

“I love you too baby, good morning.”