A Special Kind of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
She decides to show her virgin boyfriend a good time.
5.3k words
4.37
29.6k
41

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, and I was ready to see my boyfriend. It was around 6:00 PM when I got to his house. I parked my car by the sidewalk and made my way up to his front door, my purse slung around my shoulder. Before stepping inside, I made sure my long, brown ombre hair was still nice and bouncy and the coat of lip gloss I had put on was still pretty. It never took a lot of work to impress him, but I wanted to look good anyway.

Without knocking, I went inside. I smiled as I heard cracking and sizzling coming from the kitchen. I had gotten there just in time; my boyfriend was cooking dinner.

My boyfriend, Billy, poked his head out of the kitchen. He was around my height, and he had short, brown hair. He was still wearing his work clothes—a white buttoned-down shirt with long sleeves, a red tie, and black slacks.

"Ali?" he said, surprise in his voice.

"Hey, babe," I said as I took my heels off by the door. Billy never liked it when people walked around his house in shoes. He thought it made his floors dirty.

"I... I didn't know you were coming," he said quietly, sounding like he was ashamed.

"Oh, you didn't, Mr. Detective?" I said slyly. I put on a big smile on my face so he would know I was only teasing. "I thought you had psychic powers."

"What?" he said, smiling back and returning to his cooking. "Detectives...don't have psychic powers. That'd be awesome, though."

I walked up behind him. My lips were exactly level with his ear. I whispered, "Can I hug you?"

"Sure," he said in a simple tone.

I rested my chin on Billy's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his stomach. He immediately tensed up, but a few seconds later, he was relaxed again. I gave him a kiss on his jaw bone, right below his ear. He smiled, but kept his eyes on his culinary art.

"Whatcha making?" I asked, even though I knew full-well the answer.

"Stir-fry," he said.

"Mmm. Sounds delicious," I said, my lips just barely touching his ear. "I hope you have enough for me..."

"Yeah, definitely," he said.

"Good." My chin went back to his shoulder as I watched him work. One of the biggest perks about dating Billy was his cooking. It was impossible for him to conjure up anything that tasted bad. His incredible sense of detail was in full effect whenever he was at his stove or his grill.

"So, how was your day?" I asked. "Catch any bad guys?"

"Nope," he said. "Getting a few leads, though. How about you? How was your day?"

"Good. I sold a lot of art today."

"That's awesome, Ali," he said, touching my head with his. "That's really good."

"Yeah..." I said. "Give me a kiss?"

He turned his head and gave him a quick peck on the lips. A fire spread through me, but it disappeared as quickly as it began. I tightened my hold around his waist. It was happening again.

I was beginning to need Billy.

"Do you work tomorrow?" I asked.

"Only if they call me in," he said.

"Good..." I said, my lips nearing his ear again. In a deep, breathy whisper, I said, "Neither do I."

I could tell that I had just triggered a wave of chills in his body. Goosebumps were popping up on his arms.

"If it's alright with you," I continued, "I thought I could stay the night, and we could have a little f—"

"Stir-fry's done!" Billy announced. "I'm gonna go set the table, okay?"

"I'll help," I said.

"No, no, that's okay." He turned off the stove then walked over to the cabinets and took out two plates. "Thank you, though."

He went into the dining room and put the plates on the table, then walked back into the kitchen. I watched as he grabbed two forks and put those on the table.

"What would you like to drink?" he asked.

"Just water is fine," I replied.

He filled two glasses and put those on the table. I didn't know where it came from, but a pang of sadness hit me.

When Billy was four, he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a type of higher-functioning autism. If he'd had been diagnosed with regular autism, then, chances, are, we wouldn't have even met. I was Billy's first—his first date, his first kiss, his first girlfriend... Hell, I was probably the first girl to even touch him.

I had no idea what drew me to him in the first place. Sure, he was incredibly respectful and cuter than any boy I had ever seen, but there was something else about him, too. I loved ow good of a listener he was. I'd never had a person that I could just vent to. Billy always listened to what I had to say, and the best part is, he remembered what I had to say.

I met him at the gallery one night. He asked me about each of the paintings. Most customers were bored out of their minds when I talked about the paintings, but Billy was different. He was interested by where the paintings came from, who painted them, and where. Before I knew it, I glanced at my phone and I realized I had been talking to him for three hours. Billy told me that he'd be back the next day to buy something

I was so surprised when he asked me out on a date. I hadn't known him that well, but he seemed nice, so I said yes and gave him my address. He took me to a fancy restaurant. I was really impressed by his choice of clothes. He wore a suit and tie. All I wore was a denim jacket and yoga pants. I was surprised to see him standing by my front door; any other guy I had gone a date with would've just waited in his car. I was embarrassed by how informal my clothes were compared to his, and I told him this, but he said I looked beautiful anyway.

I had practically poured my heart out to him at the gallery, so I wanted tonight to be about Billy. I asked him about his job, and he told me that he was a detective. I was immediately fascinated by it. I told him that I was a big fan of police dramas on TV but he told me that it was a lot different. He didn't give me any examples. He just said, "It's a lot different from what you see on TV."

He tried asking me more about my job, but I always managed to turn it around on him, so that he would answer my questions. Billy never gave me a full answer. He would elaborate as little as possible. Rarely would his sentences reach past fifteen words. I asked him if something was wrong and he said no and that he was really glad that we were "hanging out."

I was not one to be friendzoned. When I wanted something, I would never take no for an answer, and there, at that restaurant, I wanted Billy.

I "accidentally" dropped my spoon. Being the gentleman he was, Billy scrambled to pick it up for me. As he set it back on the table, I gave him my most charming smile and put my hand on his leg, then said, "Thank you, sweetie."

The expression on Billy's face told me I had crossed a line. I immediately retracted my hand off him and returned to eating my pasta.

"You're welcome, Ali," I heard him say.

I looked up at him. He had a small yet friendly smile on his face, making me question whether touching his leg was just a hallucination or not.

Billy paid for our meals and left a pretty good tip for our waiter. We were completely silent on the way back. We pulled up in front of the house. It looked as if our date was over. No "When can I see you again?" or "I had a great time," or anything like that. I sat there in the passenger seat for a few seconds, then opened the door.

"Well, see ya," I said.

"Wait," Billy said. His voice was far from demanding. It sounded like he just randomly said the word "wait" instead of...well, telling me to wait.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I... I want to tell you something, Ali."

"Uhhh... Okay. Shoot."

"Okay, uh... Don't... Don't be freaked out by this, but..."

"What?" I said, my interest rising.

"This... This is the first date I've ever been on," he said.

I looked at him, not saying anything. My first thought was that he was lying. He was too handsome and polite for this to be his first date, and he pulled that night off so well, I assumed he'd been on lots of dates before.

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah. So I just wanted to say...thank you. I was really scared, but in the end...it was fun."

My hands went all over the place. I opened up his glove compartment and found a pen. I looked around some more, looking for a napkin, or even a tissue.

"Do you have anything I can write on?" I asked.

"Well... No, not really," he said, a sorry tone in his voice. "Why?"

"Here. Give me your hand," I told him.

He hesitated, but only for a second. Then he moved his hand over to me. With my left hand, I grabbed his wrist, and I instantly felt him tense up. I scribbled my cell phone number on the back of his hand. I scribed each number carefully and deliberately, so that he could see it clearly.

"Call me," I said. I leaned over to him and gave his cheek a kiss, then whispered, "I think it was fun, too."

I stepped out of the car slowly, in case he wanted to get a good look at my round ass. He started driving away once I was halfway to my door.

"Everything's ready," Billy said, startling me out of my memory.

We sat down and began eating. I immediately realized I had picked the perfect night to come over and eat dinner with him. His stir-fry was amazing.

"Mmm..." I moaned after my first bite. "Billy, this is so good."

He blushed and looked away sheepishly. "Thanks," he said.

"No, I'm serious," I said, putting my hand on his knee. "This is really good."

Our eyes locked. With any other person, Billy could hold eye contact with them for barely three seconds, but with me, he never looked away.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," he said back.

I let out a cute giggle and gave his knee a squeeze before letting go. "By the way, I don't think you answered me... Is it okay if I spend the night?"

"Yeah, definitely," he said, excitement in his voice.

"Good," I said. I returned to the Holy Grail that was my meal. My eyes rolled back into my head as I took another bite. "So good..."

When we were finished, Billy took everything into the kitchen. He began to rinse everything off and put it in the dishwasher.

I went behind him and hugged him again, giving him a big, long kiss on the back of his head. I made a "mwah!" sound as my lips let go.

"That was really good, baby," I told him as I held him close. "I'm gonna go draw us a nice, hot bubble bath. That sound okay?"

"Y-yeah," he said nervously. "Can... Can you do...lots of bubbles?"

Billy had never seen me naked. In fact, he had never seen a woman naked period. I was planning on changing that...soon.

"Of course," I answered.

I could feel the relief emanating off of him. I gave him one more kiss then left. I went to my purse and grabbed my 3-in-1 bubble bath soap. It was lime-scented, Billy's favorite smell. I could still hear him rinsing everything to perfection. I knew I had a while.

I went to the bathroom and started filling the tub. I was always amazed by how clean Billy kept his bathroom. The mirrors were spotless, the floor was clean enough to eat off of, and the bathtub never lost its pearly white color.

I put barely a tablespoon of soap in with the water. Bubbles immediately began to appear. I tied my hair back so it wouldn't get wet, then undressed and looked myself in the mirror. I looked at my full, medium-sized breasts and flat, sculpted belly, both of which I admired greatly. I always tried to picture Billy's reaction to seeing me in my nude form. The same thing would always pop up—surprise. Most men would look straight at a naked woman, but I knew Billy well enough to know that he would look away from a naked woman.

I pushed those thoughts away. I wanted that night to be special for him. I wanted to show him the sensation of intimacy. I stepped into the tub. I let out a deep sigh as the hot water took me in. Once everything from my neck down was hidden within the bubbles, I turned the water off.

"Ya coming, babe?" I called.

"Yep!" I heard him yell.

There were footsteps, then the door opened, and Billy poked his head in.

"Come on," I coaxed him.

"It's... It's okay to come in?" he asked.

I had to suppress a laugh. The smile, however, was impossible to hide. "Yes, silly! Come on. The water's nice and warm."

"You...want me to get in with you?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered. I was starting to get seriously annoyed. "Come on, sweetie. Take your clothes off and sit on the opposite side of me."

Billy hesitated. But, he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He kept his eyes off me and on the floor. He undid his belt and dropped it on the floor. Next was his tie, which he hung on the doorknob. He slipped his socks off and put them neatly beside his belt.

He looked at me, finally. I looked into his eyes, then at his shirt, then back to his eyes. Billy understood. He unbuttoned his shirt. He looked at me again.

I said to him, "Now, just take it off."

He sighed and closed his eyes. I couldn't believe how nervous he was. After a few seconds that felt like hours, Billy took it off and dropped it on the floor.

A broad smile appeared on my face. He looked just as I hoped he would. The first thing I took in was his abs, then his tight, skinny waist. His pectorals weren't too big—they were just the right size. I gave an extra-long look at his arms, especially his biceps. He definitely had the body of a policeman.

"Billy," I said. "You're so...sexy."

He blushed, looking at the floor again. "No I'm not," he said quietly.

"Yes you are, sweetie. Now, can you pull down your pants for me?"

Billy shut his eyes and let out another exhale. He unbuttoned his pants and undid the fly. He pulled down his pants, as well as his underwear, and stepped out of them.

For the first time, I got to see his beautiful dick. And it really was beautiful. He had recently shaved, so there was nothing obstructing the gorgeous view. It more girthy than long. It wasn't red, or purple, or brown. Its color was...normal. There weren't any veins jutting out. All in all, Billy had a fairly normal dick that was slightly on the large side. It was perfect.

I pulled my knees up to my chest so that he had a place to sit.

"So... You...want me to sit in front of you?" he asked.

"Yep," I said. "And just put your feet right by one of my hips."

"Wh-which one?"

"Whichever."

He put one foot in the tub, then the other. He lowered himself until his hindquarters sank into the water. I grabbed his ankles and gently guided them to the side of my left hip. I did the same thing. You could say we were like two acute triangles making a rectangle.

Billy relaxed once he was used to the feeling of our left legs touching.

"Isn't this nice, sweetie?" I asked, putting my hand on his shin.

"Yeah," he said, smiling his cute smile. "Yeah, it is."

"Good," I said. I shifted in my seat till I was comfy. "God, I still can't believe how sexy you are. After this, I need to give you a massage."

"And... And back scratches?" he asked timidly.

I giggled and gave his shin a brief rub. "Yes, and back scratches. Maybe both at the same time."

Billy smiled. I felt him grab one of my feet. I let out a sigh as he began pressing his thumb into the sole.

"Does...that feel good?" he asked.

"Mm-hmmm..." I said, batting my eyes at him. "Can you do my other foot too, please?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah, definitely." He grabbed my other foot and began kneading that one as well.

"Ohhh, sweetheart... You're amazing..." I breathed. I closed my eyes and relaxed in my spot. Billy was giving me the best footrub I'd had in ages.

Even in my relaxed state, I still wanted to pounce on Billy and shove his dick into my pussy. My need for him was only increasing.

"Sweetie," I said, "just you wait till we get in your bed."

Billy didn't say anything. He just kept up that same adorable smile.

"Why were you so afraid to be naked in front of me?" I asked, subtly begging to hear his voice.

"When I was younger," he said, "I was really, really fat. I was always self-conscious. Even when I lost all that weight, I was still... I don't know. I just still wasn't comfortable with myself. I guess I'm still not."

"You're perfect, Billy," I said, and I meant it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on all those muscles...

"Th-thanks, Ali. I think so, too. About you, I mean. You're perfect, too. . . . Well, not 'too,' because you're more perfect than I am. I... I..."

"Hush," I said, giving him a giggle. "I get it. Thank you."

Billy resumed his attentions on my feet. "But yeah, back then, I was a big fella," he said, probably feeling like this portion of the conversation hadn't been resolved.

"What made you decide to lose weight?" I asked.

"My mom called me fat," he replied. "She said I was... I was... I... I don't wanna say, but...she said some stuff to me that made me feel...guilty. So, out of that guilt, I set out to lose all of that weight."

I listened intently; Billy hardly ever talked about his mother. All I knew was that she was neglectful, and that was it. Now, I was finally getting a look into his past. I wanted to know more while he was still open about.

"Billy," I said, my voice firm but nowhere near irate. "Tell me more about your mom."

He stopped rubbing my feet. He kept his eyes on the bubbles. Then, there was a long, drawn-out silence. I sat there, thinking, Did I just go too far? Please, Billy... Please tell me. I want to know...

Finally, the silence was broken. Billy started rubbing my feet again as he said, "I... I hated her, Ali. She was...so terrible to me. When I got diagnosed with Asperger's, it's... It's like she just gave up on me. She pretended that I wasn't even there. Ali... She never showed up to any of my graduations. Not high school. Not college. Not even when I graduated the academy and became a cop—my dream job. She gave my sisters her full attention, though. But they knew that what she was doing wasn't right. They were the ones to take care of me. They helped me with homework, they drove me places, they helped me raise money for college..." He closed his eyes and breathed a deep sigh. "I... I'm sorry, Ali. I...don't wanna talk about this anymore."

"That's alright, sweetie," I said. My mind was reeling. It tore my heart apart, learning about how things were for Billy growing up. I didn't even want to know about his dad. Something told me their relationship was even worse.

I realized that I had just killed any sexual feelings Billy might've been feeling. I slid my feet away from him, bring my knees up to my chest. I brought my legs under me, so that I was kneeling down. Doing my best to keep only a small section of my cleavage above the water, I closed the distance between us. As my face got closer to his, I made sure that the only part of me that was touching him was my hands. I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips against his, giving him a sweet kiss. Contrary to what one might think, Billy was actually a fairly decent kisser. I shuddered as I felt his hands tenderly grasp my neck. His hold on my neck was so gentle, it was as if he thought I was a fragile historical artifact.

Much to both of our displeasure, I broke the kiss. I leaned forward toward his left ear.

"Here's what I want you to do," I whispered. "I want you dry off and head to your room...naked." I moved over to his right ear, feeling him shiver under the water. "And I want to lie on your bed and wait for me. Sound good?"

"That...sounds...really good," he stammered. He stared at me as I brought my face in front of his.

12