A Special Kind of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave him a peck on the forehead. "Well, what are you waiting for, sex?" I asked, a big smile on my face. "Get goin'."

I moved back from him as he scrambled to get up. He ran his hands all over his body, getting the bubbles off as quickly as possible. I tried not to giggle at how cute he was acting. He nearly fell as he lifted his foot to step out of the tub. Once he was out, he grabbed a towel and dried himself off.

"Take your time, honey," I told him.

His movements became significantly slower and less clumsy. It took him about five minutes to completely dry off. I was about to tell him to head to the bedroom, but before I could, he walked out of the bathroom and did anyway.

I stepped out of the tub, not bothering to drain the water. I was feeling giddy. Imagining Billy on his bed, waiting, was making me hot. I dried myself off then untied my hair, letting it cascade down my back. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out. I went to my bag, and pulled out a green bra and black panties. I picked green knowing that it was Billy's favorite color. I slipped the lingerie on, right there in the living room. I was actually scared. I didn't know what it was I was scared of, though. Maybe I was feeling the pressure of this being Billy's first intimate experience? Maybe I was worried that I could hurt him? Maybe I was scared that he was going to back out? All sorts of possibilities were swimming through my mind. Billy was significantly different from any other boyfriend I'd had.

I walked into his room. No seductive entrance, no slow movements. I just walked in there in a normal pace. Billy was on the bed, lying on his stomach. I put my hand on his back to let him know I was there. I lay down next to him as I ran my fingers up and down his spine.

He let out a long exhale through his nose. Okay, so far, so good, I thought. I knew I had to go slow. If I went too fast, it'd be too much for him.

"That feel good?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Good."

"Ali..." Billy turned his head so that he was looking at me. "Are... Are we...going to have sex?"

It turned out that Billy was just as scared as I was. Maybe even more so. I almost said, "If you want," but instead, I said, "No."

His body immediately relaxed and became less tense. He let out another deep sigh. "I... I know that was a weird thing to ask. I don't wanna seem like some dirty old man."

"You're not a dirty old man," I told him. "You're the kindest, sweetest, most pure man I've ever met. And nothing that happens tonight will change what I think about you. Now...is it alright if I get on top of you?"

Billy was taken aback by my question, but he still managed to answer. "Y-yeah."

I moved over and straddled him. I put both hands on his back, letting it get used to their touch. After leaving them there for a couple seconds, my fingers crawled up his back like spiders. My hands traveled up to his head. I stroked his hair and massaged his scalp, causing him to let out a soft, satisfied moan. I licked my lips as I saw goosebumps beginning to take over his skin.

"You're liking this," I stated.

"Mm-hm," he said, his face buried in his pillow.

"Maybe I need to get a little closer..."

I put my hands on his shoulders as I lowered myself on top of him. My bra-covered breasts touched his shoulder blades. I got his legs in between mine.

"That's better," I said.

I could tell that Billy was getting extremely aroused. As my hands returned to his scalp, I moved my lips to his ear. Billy had something called ASMR, which basically meant he could get goosebumps from things such as sounds or the way things moved. I didn't have ASMR, so, to be honest, I was a little jealous of him.

With my lips next to his ear, I hissed, "Sssssss..." Instantly, I felt his hair begin to stand on end. I grinned and giggled, knowing that I was both turning him on and pulling him into bliss.

I went over to his other ear and did the same thing. "Sssssssssss..." That time I managed to make him moan. I could've guessed that, right then and there, I was giving Billy the best sensations he'd ever felt. I decided to stop doing that for a while, or else the hissing would've become less and less effective.

"Ssstill feeling good, sssweetie?" I asked, tickling his ears with the fingernails of my pointer fingers.

Billy was melting under me. His hair continued to stand on end, and goosebumps continued to erupt from his skin.

"I'm going to roll us over," I told him. "I... I really want to feel those abs I just discovered you have."

I wrapped my arms around his waists and my legs around his. With barely any effort, we rolled over onto our backs. Now Billy was laying on me. I smiled as I saw his cock stand straight up towards the ceiling. That poor thing... It needed attention from a certain someone...

That someone being me, of course.

"You're amazing, Ali," came Billy's soft voice. "This feels amazing..."

"Shhhhhhh..." I said into his ear, triggering his ASMR some more. "Just relax...and let me take care of you."

I shuddered as I moved my hands along his front side. His skin was still soft from the bath...and under that skin was a nice assortment of toned muscles. His body was perfect.

I kissed and licked the neap of his neck as I fondled him. I tried to give each part of his body equal amounts of attention, but my hands always moved back to his abs without me noticing.

"Sweetheart," I said to him, "do you mind if I...touch your dick?"

Billy nodded. He didn't say anything. He just nodded.

"Thank you. Just stay relaxed now, okay? Let me take of my baby..."

My fingers entwined his throbbing cock. Immediately Billy started squirming.

"Sh-sh-shhh..." I said. "It's okay, Billy. It's okay."

"Will...this hurt?" he asked me.

"No," I said. "No, it's going to feel amazing. Trust me, okay?"

With only a slight hold on his shaft, I began to pump. Billy moaned again and started spazzing.

"Shhh..." I draped my other arms over his chest. "Just relax, baby... Just relax."

Billy's face scrunched up as his body stiffened like a tree. I kept my face right by his as I watched my work. My hand was hardly moving at a medium pace, and Billy was acting like I was giving him the roughest handjob ever.

"A-Ali...!" he wheezed. "I... I think I'm gonna—"

"Go ahead, sweetie," I said. "Cum for me."

"But— Where is— Gahhh!"

I smiled as I watched him climax. It almost looked like a fireworks show. Hot streams of cum shot straight high into the air, then came crashing down on the sheets of the bed.

"Ali..." he heaved. "I'm...sorry... I didn't want to go so early... It's just...I've never—"

"It's okay," I told him. "Tomorrow...we can do more of it. All day long. You'll get used to these feelings. You'll start to like them. We'll just move slow, okay?"

"Y-yeah," he breathed. "Okay."

"Now...why don't you roll over so I can give you those back scratches?"

Billy's body shook violently as he tried to turn himself over. He whimpered as his dick touched his bed. I guided his head to rest on my chest.

"That's it, baby..." I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him. I loved the sensation of his navel touching mine.

I wasted no time in working my magic. I wanted him prepped and ready to go for what I had in store for the morning. My fingernails grazed his skin ever so gently. They went up and down his back, getting the goosebumps to come back. I began to feel Billy getting heavier on top of me easy. I was sad that his dick was on the bed and not against my lace-covered pussy.

Soon, he was asleep. It wasn't long before I was too.

We were awoken by the vibrating of Billy's phone. In my quarter-awake state, I tried to wrap my arms around to keep him answering it, but I was too slow.

The phone stopped buzzing, then I heard Billy say, "This is Andrews."

I let out a small groan. He was getting called in. No sex-filled day for me.

"Yeah. R-really? Where? Uh-huh... Uh-huh... Okay. I'll be right there."

Billy started running around in a mad dash to get his work clothes on. I let out another groan, letting him know I was still there, just in case he'd forgotten.

"S-sorry, Ali," he said as he clumsily slipped into some pants. "They... They need me. It's really important. I mean...y'know, not that you're important. Wait. No. I mean, not that you're not important, too. I... I... I'll try to be back by lunch, all right?" After buttoning up his shirt and tucking it in his pants, he found a tie and fought to get it around his neck. "I...had a great time last night, Ali. Thank you."

"Just go," I said, a little brattier than I wanted to be. "Just...go."

Billy gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "See you later. I have cereal in the cabinets. Tomorrow I'll make som—"

"Just go," I said again.

"All... All right. See you later."

He closed the door as he walked out. I heard him in the living room putting his shoes on. Soon, I heard the front door close. I buried my face in the pillow. The night before had been a complete, utter waste.

12