A Special Last Request Ch. 02

Story Info
They arrive at new home and go shopping.
8.9k words
4.75
31.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Chapter 2: San Diego

Keira held a picture of Jerry in her hands, tears streaming down her face as she looked at the picture. Grasping her hand, I gave it a gentle squeeze trying to reassure her. Keira tuned to me and gave me a brave smile, her tears still streaming down.

"Thank you, Bill."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders; Keira moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder. Her hand found my cock through my pants and gently held it. As I looked in the mirrors, I noticed Amber was always behind me as we drove. We finally made it to my house late in the afternoon.

Keira opened her door steeping out to her new home; Amber was just getting out of her SUV when I opened the front door to the house. Keira and Amber had huge smiles on their faces as they stepped inside. Before I could close the door, Keira started to undress and folded her clothes neatly on the table by the door. Amber also removed her clothes, folding them neatly, placing them next to Keira's.

My house was big enough for all of us to share; it had four bedrooms with two bathrooms. One bathroom was in the Master suite, the other bathroom was between two bedrooms. My room had only a queen size bed, I knew it would not be big enough for all of us to sleep in, that's why I brought the king size bed from Jerry's house. One bedroom had a queen size bed also, the other had a twin bed; the last bedroom was set up as my office. I took the hands of my two slaves and gave them a tour of their new home.

I showed them where to place their belongings and led them out to the kitchen. The center island divided the kitchen from the living room area. The dinning room was next to the kitchen looking out a set of patio doors. Leading them out side to the back yard, I had a spacious patio with a glass table and four chairs. In the center of the yard was a thirty foot by seventeen foot pool with an attached spa and a ten-foot privacy fence that surrounded the back yard. I showed them where the washer and dryer were located, in the hallway to the garage. I opened the door to the garage; it was large enough for two cars and my Harley.

After the tour, they put their suitcases in their rooms. We went back to the living room to relax from the drive. I sat down on the couch motioning them to sit beside me. Both women seemed happy to be here, starting their new lives. Keira and Amber sat beside me resting their heads on my shoulders, I felt two soft hands begin to massage my cock though my shorts. I felt my cock stir as these lovely slaves rubbed my cock. Keira's fingers traced the growing bulge in my shorts, her fingers grasping my zipper. Slowly she pulled down the zipper. Meanwhile, Amber's fingers loosened my belt and opened the front of my shorts.

My cock was throbbing as Keira pulled it from the confines of my shorts. She began to stroke my shaft up and down.

Keira looked up to me with a sly grin on her face, "Master, I am hungry. May I start dinner?"

"Well that might be a problem, Keira. You two will have to go to the store for food." I said not thinking of what she meant.

"Master, the dinner I had in mind was sucking your wonderful cock." she cooed.

"Suck Masters cock, slaves." I said smiling.

Keira and Amber slowly leaned closer to my cock. I felt their warm breath as they kissed the sides of my cock tenderly. Keira placed her tongue on the tip of my cock, licking the tip. Amber slowly dragged her tongue down the side of my cock to the base and worked her way to the tip. I rested my hands on their heads and closed my eyes. Amber moved her mouth with a little difficulty to my swollen ball sack, opening her mouth and sucking a ball into her mouth. As Amber did this, Keira swallowed my entire cock deep in her throat, her nose touching my pubic hair. Amber kept lightly sucking my balls as Keira slowly withdrew her mouth taking a deep breath though her nose and quickly engulfed my cock again. Her head started to bob up and down faster as she worshiped my cock.

Amber released her mouth from my ball sack, leaning over and placed her lips around Keira's nipple and sucked it hard. Keira moaned on my cock as Amber flicked her tongue over her nipple. Amber sucked harder and Keira moaned again. She pulled away from my cock taking some deep breathes as Amber's teeth bit Keira's nipple.

I was close from Keira's sucking and my balls started to boil sending cum up my cock.

I pulled my cock away from her hungry mouth, shooting ropes of cum over their chests. The first river hit Keira's breasts and the second jet landed on Amber's cheek. My cock spurting thick white streams covering them in cum. Amber lowered her head and started to lick cum off Keira's breasts. When Amber finished licking cum off Keira, she offered her chest to Keira to be cleaned. After licking all the cum off Amber, Keira raised up her mouth to Amber, kissing her deeply, their tongues probing each others mouths. When they finished kissing each other they leaned down and started to clean my cock with their tongues.

"Get dressed you two, and go to the store and us get some food. Put on the clothes you were wearing earlier." I said.

"Yes, Master." Keira said taking Amber's hand in hers.

I gave them directions to the supermarket and some cash to get the food. While they were gone, I would start to unload the truck. The women left with instructions of what to get. I had to move my car and Keira's car out of the garage to place the furniture from the truck. I had unloaded half of the furniture and boxes when they got back. As I helped them put the groceries away both slaves were talking about how nice the house was.

While Keira and Amber started to make our dinner, I continued to unload the truck. I was in the master bedroom when Keira came in to announce that dinner was ready. Keira walked up to me and gave me a big hug, her hand carefully grasping my cock, giving it a squeeze though my pants. I looked down at her and saw the huge smile on her face. Keira slowly unzipped my pants pulling my cock out, slowly stroking my cock making it hard with her touch. Keira fell to her knees and opened her mouth, taking my cock deep in her mouth.

Amber came into the room, looking at Keira she quickly came over to us. Amber lowered herself to her knees and they both shared my cock. I stood there watching two heads bob up and down on my cock. I let them suck my cock for a few minutes before I stopped them.

"Okay, slaves, that's enough for now. Time for dinner, I am starved."

Both slaves moaned in desperation as they released my cock from their mouths. I followed them out to the kitchen. It was a nice evening so we decided to sit on the patio to eat. While I ate my dinner, I noticed that Amber had not shaved her pussy yet.

"Keira, do you notice something wrong with Amber's pussy?"

Keira looked over to Amber saying, "She has not shaved her pussy yet, Master."

"Amber, how come you have not shaved your pussy, yet?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"Sorry Sir, we have been so busy with the move here that I have not had time to shave it bare for you." Amber said her eyes looking down.

"Yes, we have been busy the last couple of days. So after dinner we will correct the infraction of not having your pussy bare." I said.

Amber looked a little flustered at what I had said and kept her eyes down at her food. Both slaves did not know I had read all the rules Keira had to follow and with the move, we had been rather busy.

"Keira, Jerry had all your rules in his desk and I have been reading them. Since Amber is new to the lifestyle and I am new to the lifestyle, I think every night after we eat we are going to go over the rules. Is that all right, Keira?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Master." Keira replied.

"Keira, I expect you to help in Amber's training and show her." I said.

"Yes, Master." she replied looking towards Amber flashing a smile.

I did notice that Amber was a little embarrassed about being naked outdoors. After a while, we all became comfortable sitting outside at the table naked. While we sat at the table after dinner, I went over what I had planned for them. Keira was going to start work at the San Diego office in two weeks. She was still going to put half her pay in her savings account, spilt the remaining half to the house account and the remainder for her spending money. Amber was to find a job that she liked and set up a savings account like Keira had. The remaining half split in to half of that in the house account and the other part was hers to spend.

"You both can set up a schedule for keeping the house clean and cooking duties. Rearrange the kitchen to your liking. I like to be up by six a.m., Monday through Friday and ready for work by seven. On weekends, it depends what we have planned. We need to set up the playroom, Keira. I have decided that Amber will move her possessions into your room and both of you can share that room, most of the time you both will sleep in my room anyway. We will set up that room with all the toys and equipment for our playroom." They listened intently to what I was saying, nodding their heads at each suggestion.

"Clean up the dishes and get dressed so we can finish unloading the truck." I said rising from the table.

They quickly got up and removed the dishes going in to the kitchen. I went into my room and put on some shorts and a t-shirt walking back out watching them clean up the kitchen. They looked happy as they moved about.

"Master, what should we wear?" Keira asked.

"Put on shorts and a halter top." I said to them.

"Yes, Master." Keira replied.

Walking out of the garage, I saw my neighbor in his yard.

"Hello Bill, you're back from your trip I see." he said while walking over to me.

"Yes, we just got back this afternoon." I said. While we were talking, Keira and Amber walked outside towards me. "Frank, let me introduce you to Keira and Amber; they will be staying with me."

"Hello." they said to Frank.

We talked a few minutes until Frank had to leave. I walked up the ramp of the truck placing boxes on the edge. The girls took the boxes from the truck putting them in their rooms. The furniture could stay in the garage for now. It was getting late when we stopped unloading the truck. The last few boxes were the items from the playroom and we took them to my office and stacked them. Keira had labeled each box with the contents of the box. The truck was empty and we went inside closing the garage door.

"Strip slaves! Keira, I believe it is time to take care of your sister slave's infraction. Go to the office and bring some cuffs and ropes." I ordered.

"Amber, go to my bathroom and get a razor, shaving cream and a towel." I ordered.

Both slaves went to do their tasks. While they were gone, I moved the chairs away from the table in the dinning room. Keira came back in the kitchen with the selected items. Keira kneeled down, raising the items I asked for and handing them to me. Maybe a minute later, Amber came in with the razor, shaving cream and towel. Amber had a look of hesitation on her face as she placed the items on the table. Amber stood back spread her legs and placed her hands behind her back looking down.

"Keira, place the towel near the edge of the table for Amber. Amber, lay down on the table with your ass on the towel. Leave your legs hanging off just behind your knees. Spread your arms over your head." I ordered them.

"Yes, Sir." Amber said getting on the table as I had ordered.

Amber sat on the table and positioned her body. Walking up to her head, I lowered my mouth down to hers and gave her a kiss. Amber responded by flicking her tongue across my lips and probed my mouth with hers. I felt her tremble when I paced the wrist cuff around her slender wrist. I tied the cuff to the corner table leg pulling her arm tight. Kissing her again on her lips, she probed my mouth a little more with her tongue. I took her other wrist and tied it off to the corner of the table.

Amber pulled on her bonds to test the strength. The ropes held her tight. I placed my hand on her breast and heard a gasp as my fingers brushed against her nipple.

"Oooooo, Sir!" she moaned pulling on the ropes.

I rolled her nipple in my finger and gave it a pull.

"Ohhh, Sir!" she moaned louder.

Keira was standing between Amber's spread legs, her hands resting on Amber thighs.

"Keira, attach her leg cuffs and tie her legs to the table, tight as you can." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Keira replied.

Keira knelt down taking Amber's ankle, locking the cuff around it, tying it to the table. Keira slowly ran her hands up Amber's leg.

"Ahhhh, oooo" Amber moaned.

Keira locked the other ankle, tying it off. I saw Amber pull on her restraints, trying to close her legs.

Smiling at Keira, I gave her a wink, asking her, "Place your finger on her pussy and see if Amber is wet."

Keira took her finger placing it on Amber's pussy, running her fingertip down her slit. Keira smiled and held her finger up to me, with moisture on the tip of her finger.

"She is wet, Master, but not wet enough." Keira replied.

"Place your mouth on her pussy and make it wetter, slave. I will get a bowl of warm water while you do that. Do not let her cum, is that understood?" I said to Keira.

"Yes, Master." Keira said smiling.

Keira did not need any more encouragement. She lowered her mouth down to Amber's pussy and flicked her tongue up her slit. Keira licked her tongue up the folds of Amber's pussy exploring her with each stroke.

"Ahhhh!" Amber moaned.

Keira slowly licked and probed Amber's pussy, making Amber pull on her ropes; her hips trying to get closer to the tongue that was teasing her pussy. Keira placed her fingers on Amber's puffy pussy lips, slowly parting them. She licked up the inner folds planting soft kisses on them. Amber was moaning more as Keira worked on her pussy. Keira reached the tip of Amber's clit flicking her tongue over the hard nub. Keira opened her lips taking her clit in her mouth and sucking hard, bringing a squeal from Amber.

"Ahhhh yesssss!"

Standing there watching her as she made love to Amber's pussy with her tongue. I set the bowl of water on the table next to Amber. Her breath was coming in gasps as she tried to push her clit on Keira's mouth.

"Master, she is wet enough now." Keira, said smiling at me with Amber's juices on her face and chin.

"Very good, Keira, but how am I going to hold her pussy lips when they are so wet?" I said smiling raising my eyebrow. Adding, "I think I have an idea for that," as I walked to the laundry room.

I had read once that clothes pins are a good way to add stimulation to a person when applied to various parts of the body. Over the washer, I had several clothespins I used for hanging up delicate clothes. I took four of them, walking back to the kitchen table. Amber saw what I had in my hands.

"Sir, you are not going to use them on me, are you?" Amber she asked with desperation her voice.

"Yes, Amber. I have to have some way to hold your pussy lips out while I shave you." I said.

"But Sir, you have four of them!" Amber protested pulling on her cuffs.

"Yes, Amber. Two are for your pussy lips and one for each nipple." I replied.

"Sir, I have never had clothes pins on me. I don't know how it will feel!" she whined.

"It will hurt." I said to her point blank, which made her whine some more.

Amber kept her pussy hair neatly trimmed so the clothespins would not be on long anyway. Taking the cloth I had brought with the water, I wet it and placed it over her pussy hair for a moment. While the cloth soaked on her pussy, I took an outer lip in my fingers, squeezing the clip open carefully placing it over her lip.

Letting the clip close, Amber started to whine, "It hurts Sir, god it hurts!"

After a minute, she stopped whining trying to control her breathing. I took her other outer lip in my fingers and placed the clip on it. Amber bucked her hips up hard when I let the clip close.

"Owwwww!" she cried out.

Amber had a couple of tears flow from her eyes as she tried to stay still so the clips would not move and cause her more pain.

"Keira, suck you sister slave's nipples, make them hard for me." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Keira said leaning over and taking a nipple in her mouth.

Amber moaned when Keira took her nipple in her mouth. Keira sucked hard flicking her tongue over her hard nipple. Amber's moans of pain subsided with moans of pleasure. Amber was pulling on her wrists trying to reach Keira's head.

"Now the other nipple, Keira; do it now!" I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Keira said moving to the other nipple.

While Keira sucked on Amber's nipple, I reached and took the one Keira just sucked on. Grasping just below her nipple on the areola, I placed a clothespin on it and released the clip.

"Owwwww, oooooooo!" Amber moaned.

"Stop sucking her nipple, Keira." I said.

Keira stopped, raising her head up from Amber's nipple. Amber was panting hard now, pain and pleasure going though her as I pulled her nipple up and placed the last clothespin on her areola.

"Owwwwww, oooooo!" Amber moaned again.

I let Amber adjust to the clothespins for minute. I took the cloth covering her pussy, placing it in the bowl of water. I sprayed some shaving cream on her pussy. Taking my fingers I started to spread out the lather around her pussy. Amber moved her hips under my fingers. I could hear her soft moans with each stroke.

"Keira, climb up on the table. Put your pussy over her mouth," I ordered.

"Oh yes, Master." Keira said happily climbing up on the table.

Keira climbed up on the table, being careful not to touch the clothespins on Amber's nipples. Keira slowly lowered her pussy over Amber's open mouth. Amber needed no instructions as she pushed her tongue up in to Keira's wet pussy. Keira moaned when Amber touched her clit with her tongue. Keira settled over Amber's mouth to let her sister slave lick her.

I swished the razor in the water, placing it onto her skin just above her pubic hair. Slowly dragging the razor down her pussy, I heard Amber moan as the razor touched her. Cleaning the razor in the water, I shaved her other side of her pussy; slowly dragging it down. Keira was slowly moving her hips across Amber's mouth starting to moan softly.

As I shaved Amber's pussy, she was moving her hips more with each stroke of the razor. Taking a clothespin in my fingers, I pulled her pussy lip out allowing me to shave the sides of her pussy lips. Amber was sucking hard on Keira's clit when I reached the other clothespin on her pussy. Keira was gasping at the attack of Amber's tongue on her.

When I was satisfied that Amber's pussy was smooth and hairless, I released the clothespin from her outer lip. I heard Amber squeal as the blood flowed back in to her lip. I released the other clip and Amber raised her ass up from the table.

"Master, I am close. May I cum, Master, please?" Keira begged.

"Not yet, slave." I said as I wiped the remaining lather from Amber's pussy.

My cock was hard from shaving Amber and I needed to have some release. Standing up I shoved my cock deep in to Amber's smooth pussy. Amber let a loud gasp escape from Keira's thighs as I started to pump her pussy. Amber increased her tonguing of Keira's pussy, sending Keira almost over the edge.

"Master, I am going to cum! Please let me cum!" Keira begged.

As I pumped hard in to Amber's bare pussy, I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my cock. Amber was raising her ass off the table trying to match my thrusts. Amber's tongue was licking Keira's pussy with determination. Reaching up to the nipple clothespins, I pulled them off in one stroke. Amber yelled up Keira's pussy and I felt her start to clamp her pussy around my cock. It was all I needed as I felt my balls boil and a flood of cum shot up my cock in to her pussy.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers