A Special Last Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum now, slaves. Cum now!" I ordered.

Both slaves came in that instant, Keira screaming, "I am cumming!"

Amber screamed from between Keira's thighs as she gripped my spurting cock. I drove my cock deep in Amber's pussy as I came hard. As the waves of our mutual climax subsided, I was holding on to Amber's hips. Keira had her hands on the table holding her self up, breathing hard as she calmed down from her climax. Amber's chest was heaving from her breathing and her pussy was twitching around my cock from her climax. I pulled my cock out of her pussy our juices flowed out of her pussy onto the towel.

When I finally regained my strength, I leaned down and released the ropes holding her legs. Keira had climbed off Amber and released her wrists from the ropes. Amber laid on the table, her eyes closed, her breathing getting back to normal. Amber lowered her hands down to her freshly shaved pussy. I saw her rub her hands across her bare pussy, a slight smile on her lips.

"Mmmmm...thank you, Sir. It feels so smooth." Amber said dreamily.

I looked over at Keira; she was still on her knees by the table. Walking over I helped her stand up on wobbly legs. Keira stood leaning on my body with her eyes closed.

"Why don't all us take a shower and go to bed?" I suggested to both of them.

"Good idea, Master." Keira replied.

"Help Amber up from the table, she looks tired." I said smiling.

Keira stepped over to Amber and kissed her deep on the lips.

"Keira, that was fantastic! The pain turning to pleasure sensations, it was like the an electric shock sending signals to my clit. I never thought it would be this way. Is it always like that?" Amber asked.

"Yes, it is most of the time, except if you're being punished. Then it is just the pain, remember the paddling we got for not taking off our clothes that day?" Keira said.

"Yes, I remember the pain was intense. Sir did not let us cum after that, I was so wet and he denied us pleasure." Amber added.

"That is part of the punishment. You have to remember that if you fail to follow a rule, punishment is necessary to remind you. It hurts Master also when he has to punish us." Keira added.

Amber climbed off the table and hugged Keira. When her nipples touched Keira, Amber flinched.

"My nipples are still tender." Amber said touching them.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Keira asked.

"Yes." Amber replied.

They walked in to my room smiling, walking up to me and kissing my cheeks. Both slaves grabbed my hands walking me to the bathroom. Amber started the shower water and Keira went and got some extra towels. It was tight in the shower with the three of us in there, but it felt good having their naked bodies rubbing against me. We washed up as best we good in tight corners. We dried off and climbed into bed, it was tight being a queen size bed, but it wasn't long before we drifted off to sleep.

Amber awakened me at six the next morning. I thought I felt a pair of lips sucking my cock and thought it was dream. As my eyes opened, I saw Amber's head slowly sucking my cock in her mouth.

"Is this how you would like to be woken up, Sir?" she asked with a grin.

Before I could answer, she went back to sucking my cock. I just placed my hand on her head as she continued to suck me. I laid there enjoying Amber's sucking when Keira walked in with fresh coffee on a tray.

"Good morning Master, enjoying your wake up call?" she asked grinning.

"Yes I am, Keira." I replied with a grin.

Keira sat down on the bed handing me a cup of coffee, leaning over, giving me a kiss.

"Is slave Amber giving you pleasure, Master?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Yes, she is." I said with a grin, adding, "Would you like to help her?"

"May I, Master?" Keira asked.

Before I could say yes, Keira went down to my cock. Amber released her mouth offering my cock to Keira. Keira parted her lips and slowly went down on it. Slowly taking my cock in her throat, I felt her mouth around the base of my cock; her throat muscles squeezing the head on my cock. Keira raised her head up until the tip was just inside her mouth, her tongue flicking the slit. As both slaves kissed and licked my cock, I felt my balls tighten as my climax built. They sensed I was close when Keira pushed my cock in Amber's mouth. I felt her suck hard as I exploded in her mouth. Amber kept sucking as cum filled her mouth.

Keira moved her head closer to Amber opening her mouth. Amber released my cock as my last few spurts went into Keira's open mouth, both slaves swallowing cum down their throats. I laid there spent from their attack on my cock while Keira and Amber licked the remaining cum off my cock.

"What am I going to do with you two?" I joked, motioning them up to me with open arms.

Both slaves crawled up to me and each one gave me a kiss resting their heads on my chest. I just relaxed, feeling their warm bodies next to mine. Laying there with them felt so natural. I was getting hungry, suggesting we should have breakfast, and then finish the unpacking.

Keira offered to make breakfast by herself, shooing Amber and I out on the patio to sit. A few minutes later, I heard Keira crying in the kitchen. Amber looked at me with a worried look on her face. I went in to the kitchen to see what was wrong with Keira. She was standing by the center island, her hands on the counter, tears flowing down her face when I walked up behind her.

"What is bothering you, Keira?" I whispered as I took her in my arms.

"Bill, I miss Jerry real bad. I was cooking breakfast and I remembered that I always cooked for him." she cried.

"Yeah I know. I miss him, too." I said.

"I know you do, but the crazy thing is I am really happy that you brought us here to live with you!" Keira cried on my shoulder.

I raised her chin up and wiped her tears, "It will take time to get through this, Keira. I promise that I will be here for you and Amber." I assured her.

"Thanks for understanding, Bill. I guess I am little emotionally conflicted right now." she said.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked.

"Yes, Master, there is. Please leave and let me finish breakfast, okay?" Keira said to me with a laugh.

Keira brought out the food and sat down to eat. I saw both of then sitting with their legs parted. Both slaves looked happy. Keira had made bacon and eggs with orange juice and toast.

"Amber I have a friend that might be looking for a secretary. His current one is pregnant and will be off awhile taking care of her baby. Do you have experience in being a secretary?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir, I do. I did temp work as a secretary when I was in college." She answered.

After we finished I went to my office and called Chuck. Keira and Amber cleaned up the table. When they were finished, they both came in the office kneeling by my side resting their heads on my legs.

I dialed Chuck's number and was surprised that he answered the phone. Normally his assistant answered.

"Hello Chuck, I am surprised you answered and not Madison. How are you?" I asked.

"Hey Bill, I heard about Jerry, sorry to hear that." Chuck said.

"Thanks, where is Madie? She normally answers." I asked.

Chuck laughed, "She had her baby last month so she is staying home to take care of him."

"Has it been that long since we talked? Good for her. The reason I am calling you is I have a lady here that needs a job. I told her about Madie being pregnant and you might need someone to take her place." I asked.

"Send her over after lunch, Bill. I will interview her then." Chuck replied.

"Amber, I think you just may have a job. You will like Chuck. He does site surveys for my engineering firm and is always on the road." I explained.

Amber stood up, wrapping her arms around my neck giving me a big hug, "Thank you, Sir. I will make you proud of me." she said.

"Okay, slaves. We need to get some work done in my room before Amber goes on her interview this afternoon." I said as I walked out of my office.

Keira and Amber followed me into the Master bedroom. "Keira, take the linen off the bed. Amber, help me disassemble the bed." I said.

Both slaves smiled and started to do what I ordered. After the bed was apart, Keira and Amber helped carry the bed to the garage. We carried the king size bed in my room and with their help, we had it together in just a few minutes. I placed Keira's chain at the foot of the bed. I had to hook another chain and cuff to the bed for Amber.

The next room to organize was Keira's, since that room had a queen size bed; Keira and Amber could share that room. The closet was large enough for all their clothes and since they would probably be sleeping in my room most of the time, I could turn Amber's room into our new playroom. They agreed that it was the best choice. Keira helped me move the bed to the garage, while Amber brought the boxes of toys in the room stacking them against the wall.

"It is almost time to leave for Amber's interview." I said, adding, "After that we will get something to eat and do some shopping for some clothes for Amber."

"Shopping trip?" both slaves said in unison the huge smiles appearing on their faces.

"Yes, a shopping trip. Now get dressed. I want you two to dress sexy!" I said.

They both left to get ready while I looked though my closet for something to wear.

Keira and Amber hurried to their room. Walking down the hall to my bedroom I knew exactly what I was going wear. Walking straight over to the closet, I reached for my black leather pants. I might as well dress the part of being their Master. Hanging by my jackets was my leather-riding vest. Picking up my riding boots, walking over to my dresser, I took out a white t-shirt and blue briefs. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Just as I finished dressing, Keira and Amber walked into my room.

"Master, we are ready for you." Keira said staring at me, her tongue softy licking her lower lip.

Both slaves were standing with their hands behind their backs and their legs parted. Amber had a navy blue pleated skirt that went halfway down her thighs and a light blue floral blouse. I saw her hard nipples under the fabric and her auburn hair in a ponytail. Gazing my eyes down her body I saw the blue fish net stockings on her toned legs with three-inch open toed back heels.

Keira had chosen to wear a jean skirt with slits down the sides, which ended just above her knees, a two-inch black leather belt with a silver buckle loosely wrapping around her waist. A white button up short sleeve blouse that she left the top three buttons undone, just showing a little of her cleavage. Her pert hard nipples were also poking out through the fabric, white thigh high stockings on her legs, finishing off with white open toe two-inch heels that strapped around her ankles. Her dirty blond hair neatly held by a silver barrette.

Walking in front of them I said, "Raise your skirts for pussy inspection, slaves."

"Yes, Master." Keira said.

"Yes, Sir." Amber replied.

Keira and Amber reached down and lifted their skirts up to their waists. Placing a hand between each slaves' parted legs, sliding a finger up their wet slits. I slid my finger up each pussy, probing them. My finger slid in easy into them. Curling my fingertips, I rubbed both of their g-spots. Both slaves started to moan and I felt their knees shake as I rubbed them.

When I felt they were close, I stopped; pulling my fingers out. Both slaves moaned when I stopped stroking them. I held both fingers in front of their faces, each slave opening her mouth and sucking my finger.

"You don't get to cum, yet, slaves. We have a busy night tonight." I said.

"Master, you look very handsome, are you pleased with our choices?" Keira asked.

"Yes, I am very pleased with your choices. Amber, you should put a bra on, your nipples are showing." I said with a smile.

"Yes, Sir, may I go and do as you wish?" she asked.

Amber hurried out of the room to put a bra on. When she came back a few minutes later we were ready to leave. Both women followed me out of the house to my car. I opened the right front door for Keira; I had not noticed she had a towel in her hand. Keira placed the towel on the seat, raising her skirt up over her ass and sat down on the seat. I opened Amber's door and she had a towel also spreading it on the seat, raising her skirt over her ass and sitting down on it. While I walked around the car, Keira leaned over and opened my door for me. We drove over to Chuck's office and parked in the lot.

Turning around towards Amber, I told her, "His office is on the third floor. We will wait here for you." Amber looked nervous because I was not going with her. "Just tell Chuck that you are the lady that Bill told you about and just answer his questions."

Amber opened her door and stepped out of the car and straightened her dress. We watched as she entered the office complex.

Amber came back to the car with a huge smile on her face. Getting in she announced that she got the job and would start Monday morning. Amber leaned over giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I decided to go to the mall for dinner. There was a nice steak house restaurant in the mall, making shopping easier after dinner. We chose a corner booth in back to sit. It allowed both women to sit on each side of me. Keira took the napkin off the table, placing it on her seat. Amber did the same thing with hers, both women sat down with their skirts up around their waists. The waiter came by, asking for our drink orders. We all ordered diet cokes and I also asked for extra napkins.

While I read the menu, I felt two hands rub my cock though my pants. Looking at Keira's face, I saw the smile she had. Turning my head to Amber, she was also smiling. The waiter brought our drinks and extra napkins. I gave him our meal selections. He noticed what they were doing to me under the table and gave me a wink, smiling as he left.

"Okay you naughty slaves, that is enough." I said.

"You don't like what we are doing, Sir?" Amber asked innocently.

"Master, your cock feels so hard." Keira added.

"Yes, it feels good, slaves, but if you keep rubbing my cock we will never go shopping." I said, "Spread your legs more, slaves. I will show you what teasing is."

Both slaves spread their legs wider, their hands stopped rubbing my cock at the same time.

"Move your skirts higher, slaves. Show me your pussies now!" I ordered.

Keira and Amber raised their skirts up to their waists, placing their hands on the table. Taking the napkins that the waiter brought, I spread one on each slaves' pussy. Sliding my hand under Keira's napkin I slid a finger up her slit feeling how wet she was. Keira bit her bottom lip as I stroked my finger up her slit stopping on her clit.

Sliding my other hand under Amber's napkin, I inserted my finger in her pussy. Amber shuttered at my touch and I felt a flow of moisture on my finger. I slowly rubbed each slaves' clits making them spread their legs wider. Amber moaned in her throat as I rubbed harder. Keira was moving her hips with each stroke of her clit. Amber tried to stifle a moan when I probed her wet pussy.

I saw the waiter approach with our orders and I stopped stroking them; both women gasping at the sudden stop.

"Master, I was close. Please, I need to cum." Keira whispered in my ear.

"No, you may not cum yet, slave." I replied giving her a kiss.

I heard a frustrating moan from Amber when I stopped stroking her.

"It is not nice to tease Master, slaves." I said smiling to both of them.

The waiter placed our orders on the table, I saw him look at Amber. Her napkin had fallen down exposing her wet pussy. He quickly moved his eyes away when I thanked him.

I leaned over and whispered in Amber's ear, "Amber, you better cover your pussy. The waiter had a good view."

Her face turned red with embarrassment, her hand quickly pulling the napkin over her pussy. The waiter came back to our table checking if we needed anything else. I noticed the bulge in his pants and his eyes looking at Amber's covered pussy.

Amber had a hard time looking at the waiter as we left the restaurant, lowering her head as we walked into the mall.

"Where do we start, ladies?" I asked.

Keira spoke first, "Master, we need to shop for Amber first. You threw out most of her clothes. We can start at Neiman Marcus, Master."

We went into Neiman Marcus going straight to the womens apparel section. I saw an associate hanging up some clothes on a rack. She turned her head as we approached, a smile formed on her face. I noticed the name tag pinned just above her right breast.

"May I help you?" Natasha, the sales associate asked.

"Yes, you may." I answered her.

She was about the same height and shape as Amber. She was wearing a navy print button down dress, with the top two buttons opened showing a little of her breasts. I saw the outline of her light blue lace bra holding her large breasts.

"We want something dressy, but not too revealing for her job." I explained to Natasha.

"Yes, I can help you with that." I saw her eyes gaze down Amber's body as she answered, "Wait a moment please while I look for what you desire, Sir."

We watched as she went to a few racks, pulling some clothes from them. When she returned, Natasha had five blouses and five matching skirts over her arm. The clothes all had colors of blue, beige and a few floral colors.

"Please follow me to the changing rooms." Natasha said.

We followed her to the changing area and Natasha slid a curtain aside for Amber to enter to the room.

"Amber can change right here. The racks are high enough to conceal her." I said.

"Sir, you cannot do that here!" Natasha protested.

"Natasha, there is nobody here but us. She will change here. Amber remove your clothes, do it now!" I ordered.

"Yes, Sir." she meekly said with a shocked look as she removed her clothes standing naked in front of us.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Natasha lick the top of her lip with her tongue.

Natasha looked nervously around and saw no one else in the changing area. A slight smile spreading across her face as she handed Amber a multi colored v-neck blouse, a pleated skirt and a silver horse bit buckle belt. Natasha also selected a blue t strap high wedge sandal to complete the outfit.

"Turn around, Amber, and let us see how it looks on you." I told her.

Amber turned slowly around, "Yes, we will keep that outfit." I said.

Natasha walked up to Amber placing her hands on her waist like she was adjusting the belt around her waist. I noticed her hands slide down Amber's thighs. I heard a soft moan escape from Natasha's touch on Amber's body. Natasha then kneeled down and adjusted the strap on the shoe. Her face inches from Amber's hot sex. I knew she smelled the aroma coming from between Amber's legs.

"Try on the other clothes, Amber." I said.

Amber tried on the other clothes; we chose three blouses, three skirts, with matching belts and shoes. While Amber was trying on the clothes, I noticed Natasha was looking at Amber's naked body. With every item of clothing she helped Amber adjust the clothes for a better fit. Natasha's hands lingered on Amber's ass a bit longer than usual, and I noticed her lick her lips several times.

"Amber, show Natasha how thankful you are for her help. Lick her pussy." I ordered.

"Natasha, stand here so Amber can thank you."

Natasha's eyes went wide at my request, "Sir, I cannot let you do that, someone may come over!"

While Natasha protested, Keira and I stood back watching Amber walk over and slowly started to unbutton Natasha's dress. As her dress was unbuttoned, Natasha closed her eyes. Natasha moaned as Amber placed her hands on Natasha's waist and pulled her blue thong down to her knees.

Amber settled down onto her knees, placing her head closer to Natasha's neatly trimmed pussy. Amber parted her legs, placing her tongue on Natasha's pussy licking it. Amber's tongue probed Natasha's moist slit making Natasha moan deeper. Amber buried her face between Natasha's legs licking her wet pussy with long tender strokes towards her clit. Amber opened her lips, sucking Natasha's clit. Natasha grabbed Amber's head forcing it harder on her pussy.