A Special Last Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha's hips began to buck against the probing tongue licking her, her eyes closing, her head falling back. She let a deep moan escape as her climax reached its peak, holding Amber's head tight on her pussy while she climaxed. Natasha's knees buckled a bit as she climaxed. When the waves of her climax subsided, Natasha opened her eyes looking down on Amber as she licked her pussy. Amber's eyes looking up to Natasha's.

Amber stood up wrapping her arms around Natasha giving her a hug whispering in Natasha's ear, "Thank you for helping me."

Amber put her clothes on as Natasha took our selections to the register. Natasha rang up our purchases saying, "Thank you for shopping with us. Please come back again, Sir."

As we left the store, Amber smiled at me whispering, "That was wicked of you, Sir. Did I please you?"

"Yes, you did please me and you pleased Natasha as well. I bet the next time we come into the store she will be happy to help us again." I said.

As we walked through the mall, I saw a swim wear shop. I said, "Let's go in here ladies."

Walking in and seeing the various bikinis hanging on the racks, I said, "Pick out some bikini's ladies for me to choose."

They went to the racks pulling some out and looking at them. When they came back with their selections each one held it up for my inspection.

Some of them were thong style bottoms that I dismissed; the others had some covering for their asses and the tops that just barely covered their breasts. I made the choices and we paid for the suits. I let Keira keep a beige suit, a white suit and a black one that had just strings to hold it around her. I chose Ambers suits, one was a melon colored with a gold clasp in front, a light blue floral halter style and a light yellow one that would show off her tanned body.

"Go to the changing rooms, slaves, and try these on." I ordered.

"Yes, Master." Keira said, taking Amber's hand in hers.

There were too many customers in the store to do it there. In a short time, both women came back out from the changing rooms. Keira and Amber had huge smiles on their faces as they modeled the suits in front of me.

The next place we went to was a lingerie store for hose to match Amber's clothes. Keira helped Amber pick out some crotch-less hose. On a whim I said, "Keira, you should help Amber find some new shoes to wear. Stop in this store."

"Yes, Master."

The reason I picked this store was because there was only one salesman working. A man about fifty, I presumed, and as we walked in he raised his head staring directly towards the two women.

"Sir, could you please help us select some high heels for my sister?" Keira asked him flashing a sexy smile across her face.

"YYYes, I can." he stammered.

"We would like to see some four inch open toed black heels, please, with tie up laces." Keira added.

"Please follow me, ladies. I believe I have just what you desire in the back room. Please have a seat." He said.

"Amber, when he comes back with the shoes, make sure he has a good view of that wet pussy." I told her.

"Yes, Sir." she replied as her face reddened.

The salesman returned a few minutes later and just about dropped all the boxes he was carrying in his arms. There was Amber sitting in the chair, her right leg up on a small stool with her other leg spread wide. The salesman had a good view of her moist pussy. He bent down on the floor, taking Amber's shoe off her foot. Holding it, I saw his eyes follow her leg up to her pussy. He stared at it for several seconds before her placed the shoe on her foot, carefully tying the laces around her ankle.

Keira and I watched him run his hand up her lower leg. Keira smiled and placed her hand on my cock, gently stroking it over my pants. He took Amber's other foot and placed the shoe on it doing the same thing again with the laces. Standing up from Amber, I noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Stand up ma'am, and walk a few steps to see how they feel." he said.

Amber stood up and accidentally fell against his chest, wrapping her arms around him. His arms went around Amber's back catching her. She pressed her pussy against the bulge in his pants.

"Thank you, Sir, for catching me." Amber purred.

The salesman released Amber from his grip and stepped back from her, his face a deep red. We left the mall driving back to my house. When we walked in the house both of them removed their clothes and Amber hugged me, thanking me for her new clothes.

"Master, may I go to my room?" Keira asked.

I was wondering why she asked, when she said, "I need to get something."

"Yes, you may."

Keira stood up, turned around and started to walk away towards her room. I watched her tight ass wiggle with each step she took. When she came back into the living room she had two sets of handcuffs and two sets of leg shackles with a twelve inch chain in her hands. Keira kneeled in front of me presenting the cuffs to me.

"Master, please use these cuffs on your slaves? We want to sleep in your chains tonight." Keira told me.

Keira stood up and turned around placing her hands behind her back. Taking one set of handcuffs, I placed the cold steel around her wrists. With each click of the cuff, her body trembled. I leaned down to place the shackles on her ankles as Keira spread her legs a bit. As I placed the cuff around her ankle, my eyes were level with her ass. My nose smelled the aroma of her sex. Looking at her inner thighs, I saw glint of moisture on them. I secured the shackles to her ankles and I thought I heard a deep sigh from Keira.

Keira stepped back a bit and carefully lowered her self to her knees, spreading her legs as far as the shackle would permit her. She lowered her head and her hair fell across her breasts. My eyes gazed upon her body kneeling there in her pose.

"Amber, stand up and present your self." I ordered.

Amber quickly stood up, walking in front of me and turned her back towards me. Placing her hands behind her back and spreading her legs even with her shoulders. I saw Keira raise her eyes up and a slight smile was on her lips. She quickly lowered them when she saw me glance her way. My hands reached up and lightly touched Amber's arm. Her body responded by getting goose bumps on her body as my hands slid down her arms to her wrists.

Placing the handcuff around her wrist and locking it, I saw her ass clench tighter. I grasped her other wrist, wrapping the cuff around her wrist locking it. I saw her body shake as she tested the cuffs moving her wrists. I placed my palms on her ass feeling the firmness of her ass. It was like an electric shock traveled though her as she tightened her ass even more. I saw her knees buckle a bit as she tried to remain still.

I heard Amber take some deep breathes as my hands slowly went down her legs and grasped her ankles. Her legs were shaking ever so slightly as I placed the ankle shackles on her, locking them. Amber relaxed her ass and as she did, a flood of her wetness flowed down her inner thighs. Standing up between them, I placed my hands on their heads stroking them.

I heard both subs sigh as I slowly pulled my t-shirt over my head. As I looked down at them, I saw the droplets of their moisture on the floor. I lowered my shorts down to the floor my hard cock pointing straight out from me.

"It's time for bed, slaves." I said as I helped them to their feet.

Both slaves followed me to my room and I heard the chain of the shackles drag across the floor as they walked. I was in the center of the bed, Amber and Keira lay down on their sides; resting their heads on my shoulders. It wasn't long before all of us drifted off to sleep.