A Special Last Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move your hands. Let me see your pussy," I ordered. "Stand with your hands behind your back, spread your legs even with your shoulders, Amber. Keira, show her how to stand," I said.

Keira stood up, placed her hands behind her back, spread her legs even with her shoulders and immediately tilted her head towards the floor. Amber saw Keira stand and did the same.

"Hmmm, Keira, what do you see wrong with Amber's body?" I asked.

Keira raised her eyes and looked at Amber. "Her pussy is not bare, Master," Keira replied.

"Yes, you are right. It is not clean-shaven," I agreed. "Amber, your pussy is not shaven bare. What are you going to do about it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Master, I will shave it immediately if you desire," Amber said rather meekly.

"Amber, you will not call me Master yet. You may call me Bill or Sir, understand?" I said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," she said still looking down.

"How long will it take you to get your affairs in order? I am taking Keira to San Diego to live with me. If you want to be Keira's sister slave you must move there with us. Is that acceptable with you?"

"Yes, Sir, it is acceptable with me. My apartment has a month-to-month lease and I do not have any furniture. I can quit my job tomorrow if you wish it. I have no other responsibilities here," she said her voice shaking.

"Keira, is it acceptable with you if Amber becomes your sister slave?" I asked looking at Keira.

Keira's face lit up, her eyes going wide, "Oh yes, Master, it is acceptable with me to have Amber as my sister slave!" she said jumping into my lap and kissing me deep.

When I broke the kiss from Keira, Amber was still standing there with a huge smile on her face. "Thank you so much Sir, I will do my best to please you both," Amber said.

"Come here and give your Sir and sister slave a hug. Welcome to the family," I said extending my arms open.

Amber moved quickly over to Keira wrapping her arms around her. Keira's arms went around Amber and they embraced each other. A minute later, they parted their bodies and each of them came over to me and gave me the biggest hug they could. Two separate hands grabbed my cock squeezing it hard. Just as I felt their touch, both women got on to their knees. Keira on my left and Amber on my right. I looked down as two wet hungry mouths started to kiss my cock.

Two pairs of lips planted kisses up my cock. I felt my cock grow hard under the sensual affection. Keira reached the tip of my cock sticking her tongue out and flicking it across the tip. Amber kissed my cock towards my pubic hair. They worked in unison, as one kissed and licked my cock down the other would kiss my cock and lick up.

I let a moan escape as they worked on my cock. When Keira reached the tip of my cock, her lips parted slowly taking the head of my cock down her throat. Amber went to my ball sack and tenderly placed one of my balls in her mouth and sucked. As Keira reached the base, her tongue was licking the underside of my cock and I felt her hum. I almost came right then. Amber was sucking my balls and licking her tongue over them.

I reached down and placed my hands on their heads grabbing their hair. I heard both women moan and intensify the sucking. Keira released my cock from her mouth, placing her hand around my shaft. She offered my wet cock to Amber's open mouth. Amber took her sisters gift and inhaled my cock deep in her mouth in one stroke. Keira's hands pulled my hips closer to the edge of the chair. Keira spread my legs wider and she settled in between them. Keira began to lick my balls as Amber placed her mouth over the tip of my cock and started to suck slowly. Just then, I felt a tongue lick my puckered ass hole. Keira licked around my hole flicking her tongue in my hole. I felt her probe and lick all around. I knew I could hold on from cumming but the sensations these beautiful women were doing betrayed me.

My hands grabbed their heads as I felt the orgasm build in my balls. Pulling their heads up off my cock, I sprayed both of their faces. Rope after rope of cum splashed on their faces. The first spurt hit Keira's mouth, the second spurt hit Amber's chin. My twitching cock covered both of their faces. When the spasm of cum stopped both of their faces were covered in cum. Both women instantly lowered their heads and licked me clean. I opened my eyes to see cum covered faces cleaning my cock.

"You two are a mess. Clean your faces," I said.

Keira and Amber looked at each and started to laugh. Cum was dripping off their faces. I thought that they would go and wipe off the mess, but they started to lick cum of each other's faces. I just sat and stared at them lick each other clean. When they were finished, Keira and Amber kissed each other deeply.

I was exhausted from the morning's activities. I just sat there and watched them. I could not believe what has happened to me in the last few days. I lost my best friend, took on a responsibility of caring for Keira and now taking on another woman to care for her also. Three days ago my life crashed around me and now I was the happiest man in the world. I was content on being a single man and now I had two women who needed me in their lives. My head was spinning with a complete new bunch of responsibilities to handle.

Looking down at the two most beautiful women kneeling at my side all I could do was smile. "I am going to take a shower ladies, while I am away make us some breakfast," I said. Suddenly, I was very hungry.

"Yes, Master," Keira said.

"Yes, Sir," Amber said.

"What would like for breakfast, Master?" Keira asked.

"Surprise me," I said getting up and walking out of the kitchen.

Walking into the bathroom, I started the water in the shower. Stepping into the shower, I let the water fall over my body. As I was standing there, I felt a cool breeze as the shower curtain moved. Turning around I saw Keira standing there.

"Master, it is my pleasure to wash you. May I?," she asked.

"I thought I told you to make breakfast, slave," I asked.

"Yes Master, you did. But I always washed Jerry in the shower," she replied adding, "Amber has everything under control in the kitchen."

"Okay then, slave, you may wash me," I said.

I saw the smile on her face as she reached for the washcloth and soap. Wetting the washcloth, Keira rubbed some soap on it. Keira started to wash my chest, going in a circular motion around my nipples. When she was satisfied that my chest was clean, her hand moved down to my stomach with the cloth. Keira went down to her knees and carefully lifted my cock. Very tenderly, she washed my cock and ball sack clean. After spending several minutes cleaning, every inch of my cock Keira slowly moved down to my legs washing each leg. Keira stood up after she finished with my legs. "Turn around please, Master, so I can wash your back," Keira asked.

I turned around facing the wall as Keira lathered the cloth again. I felt her hand start at the top of my back and go across my shoulders. She slowly worked her down to my ass. I felt her hand spread my ass cheeks apart. I placed my hands against the shower wall, feeling her hands wash between the folds of my ass. I felt her finger stroke the crack up and down and playfully probed my ass hole. Keira turned me around guiding me under the nozzle of the shower rinsing the soap off my body. The water was cascading over my body and Keira used her hands slowly rinsing the soap off me.

I noticed her nipples were hard pointing out from her breasts the water flowing between her breasts going down her stomach, ending in a stream of water falling from her pussy. Keira was looking deep into my eyes, a fiery look of lust that would melt snow on a winter day. "My turn," I said as I took the wash cloth in my hand.

I lathered up the cloth and started on her left breast. Washing each, paying extra attention to her nipples. I took my fingers and pinched her nipples. A soft moan came from her throat. Keira arched her back as I washed and pinched the other nipple. Her chest was heaving with her deep breaths as I fondled her breasts. Taking the wash cloth down to her stomach, I paused a minute as I cupped her pussy in my other hand. Keira parted her legs a bit as my finger slid up her slit. Brushing the tip of her clit with my finger, I drew a circle around it feeling it extend from her hood.

Keira was moving her hips at my touch trying to force my finger harder on her clit. I knelt down and washed her legs, taking my time as I felt how soft she was. As I washed her legs, her bare pussy was a few inches away from my lips. I lowered my mouth on it and licked up her slit kissing her clit. Standing back up I told her to turn around so I could wash her back. Keira reluctantly turned around. Taking the washcloth, I started on her shoulders and worked slowly down her back until I reached her ass. It was not red anymore from the paddling she received, but as I touched the cloth to her, she flinched from the touch.

"Time to rinse you, my slave," I said as I pulled her under the shower nozzle letting the water flow over her.

Keira reached out, taking my cock in her hands and gently stroked it a few times making it hard. Keira pushed me back a bit so she could get on her knees. She opened her mouth taking my cock in deep. I felt her tongue begin the magic touch again as she ran it around the head of my stiff cock. I watched her head slowly engulf my cock deep into her mouth stopping when she reached the base, her nose buried in my pubic hair. She just kept it down her throat for several seconds massaging it with her throat muscles before she began a slow withdrawal until only the tip was in her mouth. I could not believe how good she was at sucking a cock. While she sucked the tip of my cock, her tongue licked the slit of my cock looking up in to my eyes with hers.

Grabbing her hair in my hand, I pulled her to her feet forcefully turning her around and bending her at the waist. Spreading her ass with my hands opening her wide. I placed my hand on my cock and stroked it up her crack several times touching her puckered hole. Resting it on her brown puckered hole, I placed the tip of my cock and pushed forward. She pushed back groaning as the tip of my cock stretched her tight hole. The shower water helped lubricate my cock as I slowly pushed my cock deep in her. I felt the head of my cock pass her anal ring and waited a second for her to adjust to me. I slowly pushed my cock further in her ass as Keira shoved her hips back and buried my cock deep in her. My pubic hair pressed against her ass. I waited a minute feeling how tight she was. I started to pull out my cock. When I was about halfway out I shoved it back in one sudden thrust.

"Ohhhh, Master! You're so big. My ass feels so full! Fuck my ass, Master! Please, fuck your slave's ass," she begged. I do not know what came over me as I heard her say that to me, but I started to pound hard and fast in her ass. Keira matched my strokes as I increased my thrusts. "Yes, Master! Oh yessss, use your slave!" she cried out as I fucked her hard. I saw Keira's fingers stroke her clit hard.

For the fourth time that morning, I felt my balls boil with my load of cum going up my shaft. I threw back my head and screamed. With a final hard thrust deep I exploded deep in her ass and at the same time Keira screamed as her climax racked though her body, shoving back on my cock. Keira's ass muscles clamped around my cock and milked every drop of my hot cum shot in her.

I stood there shaking as I recovered from the intense feeling of her ass milking me. My cock went limp and fell from her hole. I noticed cum dribble out of her stretched hole as she stood back up. As she stood up, I wrapped arms around her and hugged her tight in my arms. The water was still running over us like a soft rain in summer rinsing our combined cum off. I turned the water off stepping out of the shower, Keira right behind me. Keira took a towel off the rack and dried off my body. While she dried me off, I stood there thinking about this morning, in the matter off a few hours I climaxed four times and used each of her holes.

"Let us go eat I am starving," I said to Keira as I took her hand in mine. We walked in to the kitchen naked with sly grins on our faces.

"That must have been a heck of a shower you two took. I heard you both down here," Amber chuckled.

Keira and I just smiled as we sat down at the table. Amber had enough food to feed an army laid out on the table. Bacon, eggs, ham steaks and toast. All of us ate and talked about what had happened so far this morning. It was agreed. Keira and Amber would go to Amber's apartment and gather Amber's belongings. While they were away, I was going to go over all of Jerry's papers in his office. When we finished eating, my slaves cleaned the table, washing the dishes and putting things away. I sat there and watched both naked women in their chores.

"Master may I get dressed and go to Amber's apartment and what do you want me to wear today?" she asked.

"What do you mean Keira?" I asked.

"Jerry always laid out my clothing for the day, I always dressed as he wished," Keira explained.

"Oh, I guess I have a lot to learn then, okay show me your closet and I will choose your clothes," I said.

We all went upstairs to Keira's room; she opened her closet showing me her clothes. Keira's clothes arranged according to style. Her everyday work clothes first, casual wear second, lingerie last. Keira led me to her dresser and open the top drawers. Neatly placed were her bras that she wore under her work clothes. I noticed no panties in the drawer.

"You don't have any panties in this drawer, just bras," I asked.

"No, I don't have any, Master, it is forbidden for me to wear panties. Jerry always wanted to have his pussy always accessible for him," she explained.

"I see," I said. The image of her naked pussy always being available for use excited my cock, making it grow. The next drawer had her halter tops and t-shirts. The next drawer she opened had all of her shorts. The last drawer had her stockings and socks. I did not see any panty hose in the drawer. "At least you have panty hose right?" I asked.

"No, Master, they are considered panties, all I have are these crotchless stockings," Keira said.

"Okay, you are to wear shorts and a halter top today. Do you have something Amber can wear also?" I asked.

"Yes, Master, I do have something Amber can wear," Keira replied.

I left the room while the girls dressed going to my room. Opening my suitcase, I picked out a pair of dark brown shorts and a loose fitting white shirt. I was just finishing getting dressed when they walked in.

"Is this acceptable, Master?" Keira asked. Keira was dressed in a pair of loose fitting white shorts with a white halter top. Amber had on a beige sundress that had thin straps on the shoulders. Both women turned around to show me their outfits.

"I approve of your choices, slaves," I said. "Oh, before you leave, did Jerry have a password for his computer?" I asked.

"No, Master, he did not have a password. We did not keep secrets from each other. I had permission to use his computer any time I wanted," Keira said.

I followed them downstairs to the front door, Keira leaned over and kissed my cheek, and then Amber kissed the other cheek. I watched as they walked out of the house towards Amber's car. As they walked away, I said to them in a loud voice, "Be back in two hours."

"Yes, Master," Keira said.

"Yes, Sir," Amber added.

I stood at the door watching as they drove away. When they turned the corner, I closed the door and walked into Jerry's office. I felt a shiver run up my spine as I stood there looking around. Jerry had pictures of us on the wall from when we were kids to the time I visited last. Sitting behind his desk, I powered up his computer. It took a couple of minutes until the computer came to life. On the screen was a picture of Jerry and Keira from last Christmas, hugging each other.

I opened the file labeled finances. There were several sub folders and I opened the one labeled checking account. The first thing I noticed was the balance of the account. It had more than sixty thousand dollars in it. My eyes went wide at the amount that Jerry had in the account. Jerry had made his money by investing in stocks, but I never knew he did that well.

The next file I opened was Keira's savings account. The last statement balance was forty thousand dollars. I saw regular deposits made each week since he opened the account. The next folder I opened was the house expenses, balance owed, paid in full, taxes and insurance ten thousand dollars paid for the year. The last folder was the expenses and utilities file, everything was up to date. I closed the file, it was then I saw a file labeled, For Bill. I opened the file and waited for it to load.

The screen came to life. It was a video of Jerry sitting at his desk looking at the web camera on top of the computer. He said, "Hi bro, surprised yet? Guess you are watching this because something happened to me. By now, you know about the life Keira and I lead. I bet you are shocked that you never knew that about us. Yeah you are surprised," Jerry laughed at what he said on the screen.

"I am going to explain it to you now. First, you read my letter that I left for you and Keira read her letter. Therefore, here goes. In my will, I have left everything to you. You will take ownership of everything I have, including Keira. What you do with the house is up to you. Keep it or sell it, it is up to you to decide. All I ask from you is to love Keira as I did and care for her needs. There is a savings account set up for Keira. She has to deposit half of her wages weekly in to that account. She keeps half for her spending money and the rest goes in to the main account.

Now the fun part. Keira loves to be in bondage and spanked severely. It is what she craves the most. She gets excited at the mention of bondage and discipline. It is in her core to submit to me. Bill, she needs this in her life. She wants to serve me anyway, I see fit. Here are her rules:

One, she is to be naked when we are alone at all times.

Two, she must be clean shaven at all times. I had her go to the laser hair center so she never has to shave her pussy hair again.

Three, she is not allowed to pleasure herself without permission. If she does this, she is to tell you the minute you come home and await punishment.

Four, she is to call you at least once a day for any instructions that you order.

Five, she is not allowed to wear panties of any kind, including panty hose. Her pussy is to be available to me at all times. You will choose what she wears in public or at work.

Six, she has her own bedroom to sleep in. She is only allowed to sleep in my bed if I wish it. Most of the time she sleeps with me, but sometimes I have to punish her by making her sleep in her room or on the floor at the foot of my bed.

Seven, she is to ask for permission to sit at the table when we are eating. Sometimes when she has broken a rule, I have her eat from the floor.

Eight, she is to do anything I ask of her. That includes any item of clothing, sex, and anything she dislikes to do.

Keira loves you, Bill. Please take care of her. In the desk, there is a complete list of her rules for her to follow. She needs this in her life. It is what she wants and desires to happen in her life. Just remember to cherish her gift to you. You will learn more about her every day. She gets the most pleasure giving her life to you.

Oh, one more thing I have to warn you about," Jerry laughs at this, "She is insatiably horny. You have to deny her sometimes. It just makes her better when she has to wait. Good bye, my friend. You have been the best friend any one could ever have in his life."