A Special Last Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen went dark.

I heard the front door open.

"Master, we are back," Keira announced as they walked in. Looking at the clock, I had been in the office for an hour and a half. Both women walked in the room, their hands full of Amber's stuff. "Were do I put Amber's things, Master?" Keira asked as she walked over to me leaning down and giving me a kiss.

"Move my things to Jerry's room and put her stuff in there for now, slave. I will be up in a few minutes," I said.

Keira's eyes turned bright at the word slave. "Yes, Master," Keira said as they hurried up the stairs.

I turned off the computer, sitting there a few minutes longer thinking about what Jerry had said on the video. My new slaves made several trips to the car getting Amber's belongings. Now or never, I thought to myself, rising up from the chair I left the room. I heard the slaves talking and laughing as I went up the stairs. Walking into my former room, both slaves were sitting on the bed still fully clothed going though Amber's clothes and sorting them in to piles.

"What's going in here?" I shouted standing with my hands on my hips. Keira instantly got off the bed and fell to her knees, legs spread wide, with her head on the floor. Amber still sat on the bed with her mouth open. She looked down at Keira and fell to her knees, legs spread wide, her head on the floor. "Slave Keira, what is the first rule?" I asked her.

"Master, the first rule is to be naked when in the house," she meekly said her head still on the floor.

"Did you slaves remove your clothes?" I asked again.

"No, Master. We did not," Keira answered.

"What is the punishment for breaking the rule slave?" I asked.

"The punishment is at Master's discretion," Keira answered.

"You both better be naked when I return, bent over the bed asses high," I said leaving the room.

"Yes, Master. We will be naked, bent over the bed. Asses high when you return," Keira said repeating my order.

As I left the room, I heard them scurry to remove their clothes. I went to the playroom, walking straight to the wall selecting a heavy leather strap with a handle. I waited several minutes to let the suspense build. Standing out of view watching them bent over the bed. I noticed Amber's legs were shaking and Keira was standing absolutely still.

I heard Amber whisper to Keira, "What is going to happen to us?"

"We are going to be punished for breaking the first rule. We are going to get paddled, Amber," Keira answered excitedly.

"Oh no, I have never been paddled before. Is it going to hurt a lot?" Amber asked almost crying.

"Yes," was all Keira said, adding, "remember to thank him and ask for another."

Amber started to whimper when I walked back in to the room. Turning her head she saw the strap in my hand. What a sight they were, two perfect asses high in the air, two pussies winking at me. Walking up behind them, I placed my hands on their asses and rubbed them. Keira pushed back a little, Amber just shook in anticipation of what was going to happen. I let the anticipation build a little longer as I slipped a finger in Keira's pussy and it was soaked. I slid my other finger in Amber's pussy and to my surprise, hers was soaked also. I finger fucked both slaves' pussies for a minute.

When they both were moaning from my fingering them, I stopped. Stepping back, I raised the strap bringing it down hard on Keira's perfect ass. She jumped at the blow that was brought down upon to her ass. "One, thank you, Master. May I have another?" Keira squealed.

I raised the strap again and swung it hard against Amber's ass. When it made contact with her skin she jumped straight up, her hands grabbing her ass. "Owwwwwww!" she screamed. Then she bent back down saying, "One, thank you, Sir. May I please have another?"

Both asses had a red stripe across them. I raised the strap again and swung it on Keira's ass a little harder. Keira arched her back from the blow. "Ahhhh, two, thank you, Master. May I have another?" she gasped.

I swung the strap just as hard on Amber's ass. When it landed the shriek she made almost broke the windows. "Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeee," she screamed standing straight up her hands covering her ass.

I heard Keira yell at Amber, "Count, Amber, and thank him or it will get worse!"

Amber looked surprised. Bending back over the bed saying, "Two, thank you, Sir. May have another?"

Their asses were turning red from the strap. Looking at them bent over I almost felt sorry for Amber. She was starting to cry a little, her ass shaking. The final blow I landed on Keira was right between her legs, striking her pussy. Keira's feet left the floor when the blow landed. "Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeee, Owwwwww, three, Master. May I have another?" She asked between gasps.

Amber saw where the last blow on Keira landed begging not to hit her there. "Please, Sir, not there! Oh please, Sir," Amber begged between tears.

"Amber you have to take it, just as your sister slave took it. I am not going treat you any different," I said.

"Yes, Sir. You are right, Sir. I am ready, Sir," she said gritting her teeth. I swung the strap between her legs landing square on her pussy. Amber jumped straight up in the air from the blow. "Owwwweeee shit oh oooowwwww," she screamed placing her hands on her pussy. When she settled a bit, Amber leaned over the bed again crying hard saying, "Three, Sir. May I have another?"

That was enough. I did not think Amber could stand another blow. She was trying to subdue her sobs. I dropped the strap to the floor. Taking my hands, I rubbed both asses trying to soothe the pain. I slid my fingers down their cracks going between their legs. They were both soaked with juices flowing down their legs. I stuck two fingers in each of them slowly pumping my fingers in their pussies. Almost in unison, they started to hump my fingers, moaning loudly. When I felt they were close to cumming I withdrew my fingers. Both slaves moaned in desperation, they were close and I denied them.

"Tend to your sister slave, Keira. I will be back soon," I said picking up the strap from the floor and walking back to the play room to hang it back on the wall.

"You all right, Amber?" Keira asked lightly rubbing her sore ass.

"Oh my god, Keira, that hurt!" Amber said as the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"I have to be honest with you, I loved it!" Amber added flashing a big smile towards Keira.

Keira reached over and pulled Amber in to her arms. They hugged each other for a couple of minutes before they separated. I stayed in the playroom for a few minutes letting my hard on subside. How can paddling someone bring on a hard on like that I wondered? I decided that Jerry was right. I was going to enjoy being their Master. How did he know? I went back to the room the slaves were in. Both slaves saw me and dropped to their knees with their heads on the floor.

"Master, we have separated Amber's clothes for your inspection," Keira said.

"Let me see what you have, Amber," I said.

When I sat on the bed, Keira came over and kissed my cheek whispering, "Thank you, Master, for the punishment. I should not have forgotten the first rule."

Amber stood in her slave pose waiting for instructions and Keira was standing beside her. I took my time looking over the piles of clothes on the bed. One pile had all Amber's panties. "Amber, take those panties and toss them to the floor, you will not need them anymore," I said.

"Yes, Sir," As Amber took all of her panties and threw them on to the floor.

The next pile of clothes I looked at was her bras. There were several types and colors. "Amber, any bra that is red or pink goes on the floor. Save all the others," I said.

"Yes, Sir," Amber went to the bed, picked out all the red and pink bras.

There were just a few left on the bed. Next, I looked at her blouses. "Any blouse with a low cut, showing your cleavage must go on the floor," I said.

"Yes, Sir," Amber went to the bed and almost all the blouses fell to the floor.

Next items to sort out were the skirts, "Any skirt that just covers your ass goes on the floor, keep all skirts that fall down to your knees or just above them," I said.

"But, Sir, that is almost every skirt I own," Amber protested.

"As long as you are my slave you will not wear anything I do not approve of, especially anything that's suggests a fuck me look. Is that understood?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir," When Amber was done only four skirts remained.

As the sorting went on the piles disappeared from the bed. The pile on the floor grew. I looked over towards Keira. She had been standing there just watching us smiling. "Why are you smiling, Keira?" I asked.

"I am smiling because you have the same taste in clothes as Jerry had, Master," Keira said.

It was late in the afternoon when we finished with Amber's clothes. The pile on the floor was large; almost everything Amber wore was on the floor. The pile on the bed was small. "Pick up the clothes on the floor and throw them away. Then get ready to go to go out for dinner, slaves. It has been a busy day for all of us," I said leaving the room.

"Master, formal wear or casual clothes?" Keira asked.

"Casual wear slaves," I said.

I went in to Jerry's old room for the first time to get dressed. The room was decorated with a four post king size bed, a dresser by the window, two night stands on each side. On the floor at the foot of the bed was a small thin mattress with a blanket without a pillow. By the mattress was a leg cuff with a neatly coiled chain attached to the bed. Jerry had his own master bathroom. The chain looked long enough to reach the bathroom. This must be Keira's bed where she sleeps when she is being punished for her disobedience.

I opened my suitcase getting my clothes out and putting them on the dresser. I heard a knock at the door. "Master, May we enter?" Keira asked.

"Yes enter, slaves," I replied.

They walked into the room. Keira had a beige halter sundress that hugged her chest showing her nipples poking the material. Amber had on light blue blouse and dark blue skirt. Each slave had on black sheer thigh high hose with two-inch open toed black heels. At the same time, both slaves raised their dresses up showing me their pussies for inspection.

"Are you slaves wet?" I asked. Both slaves took their fingers and stroked their pussies. They held their fingers out towards me. Both slaves' fingers glistened with moisture. "Good slaves clean your fingers," I ordered.

Keira placed her finger in Amber's mouth and sucked it clean. Amber gave Keira her finger and Keira sucked it clean. After what had happened today I felt my cock stir. Jerry was right, Keira was insatiable. I still was not dressed yet, when Keira offered to choose what I should wear.

"Master, may I choose your clothes, please? It will give us great pleasure to do it for you." Keira walked over to the closet sorting though some pants. She chose a pair of black slacks and a dark blue shirt. Jerry and I were about the same build, the slacks were a little tight on my ass but comfortable. The shirt was a perfect fit.

My slaves helped me dress and when they were satisfied, they both gave me a kiss. We had to use Amber's car because ours were on the way to San Diego with Jerry's folks. I made a mental note to replace Amber's car with something a bit better. We drove downtown to Jerry's favorite Italian restaurant. We walked in seeing the owner by the front desk. He saw us come in and extended his hand saying, "I heard about Jerry's accident, sorry about your loss." Keira and I thanked him at the same time. He led us towards the back to the booths. It was a little quieter back there. He placed the menus on the table, "Your waiter will be here shortly," he said turning walking away.

Keira picked up the napkin from the table spreading it on the seat. She sat down pulling her dress up and her naked pussy on the napkin. Amber followed her move and did the same. I sat down across from them asking, "Keira, why did you do that with the napkin?"

"Master, I did that because I am not allowed to sit bare assed on a seat without a covering," she whispered. I learned something new from her. The waiter came by to take our orders.

"Bill, choose for us please." Keira said giving me a wink.

I ordered the nightly special with diet cokes and water. The waiter left placing our dinner orders. While we waited for our meals to arrive, I explained to them what I had decided to do. Tomorrow morning we will pack up the playroom. After the playroom is done, we will get Amber a better car. Amber looked at me with disbelief at what I said. Keira just smiled at what I said. After that, we will rent a truck to pack up the things we will take back with us to San Diego.

Just as I said that, the waiter arrived with our meals. I finished explaining everything to them. We all agreed to start early the next morning. I sat back looking at them wondering what had I gotten myself into. Whatever it was, I felt proud having in it my life. We paid our bill and left driving home. When we entered the house, both slaves stopped and removed their dresses, just standing there naked.

"Let's go to bed slaves, you will sleep with me tonight." I said.

Both slaves followed me to the bedroom. I took off my clothes and lay down in the center of the bed. Keira went to my right lying down and Amber was on my left. I wrapped an arm around each of them falling fast asleep. The next morning I awoke to two soft hands holding my cock, two sleeping heads on my shoulders. I gently shook them awake.

"Time to get up slaves, we have a busy day ahead of us," I said.

They both moaned a bit opening their eyes hearing them say," Good morning."

"Come on move your butt's slaves," I ordered.

"Yes Master, Yes Sir," they said.

"Change of plans slaves, we will get Amber a new car first this morning, then get a truck for the move. Then we start packing." I said.

It took all morning to find a car for Amber. We traded hers in for a small SUV. I paid for the car and we left to rent a truck. It was mid afternoon when we got back to the house. "Fix lunch slaves and we will get started on the play room," I said as each of them removed their clothes.

Amber offered to make lunch while Keira and I started up the stairs. Keira had packed up the shelves when Amber came in and said lunch was ready. Amber had made sandwiches and salads for us. "Master, may I sit at the table?" Keira asked.

"Yes, you may and Amber also may sit at the table," I said smiling.

After we were done, I went back upstairs and finished taking down the cross on the wall. Jerry had made sure it was secure to the wall. Keira and Amber walked in and finished the rest. It was early evening when we loaded the truck and most of the other items we were taking. We all were exhausted. We had packed all the beds into the truck so we had to sleep on the sofa hide a bed. It was a little small for the three of us, but we managed. The next morning we loaded up Amber's new SUV. I had called a real estate agent to come by and list the house. I gave him Jerry's lawyer for contact information. He would handle the estate and probate.

It was mid afternoon when Keira climbed in to the truck with me. Before she sat down; she placed a towel on the seat, raised her dress and sat down.

"Ready?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes, Master," she said.

I noticed the tears slowly fall from her eyes as we pulled away from the house. Amber followed us and we left to start a new life together as a family.