A Special Massage Pt. 01

Story Info
A luxury vacation turns steamy.
1k words
3.7
32.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa's bronzed, strong legs seemed stuck to her bikini bottoms. As the fabric was still wet, it rolled up as she slid them down her thighs, over her knees and, one leg at a time, left them on the floor.

Her husband Hank loved her legs. Strong from years of triathlon training and teaching spin classes, her legs were built for action. His mind drifted momentarily to the picnic table on which he first had his way with her. He was amazed at how long she was able to be in a squat position over him after all those years with his soft ex-wife. Alexa's strength and stamina always impressed him. And to this day, still turned him on, as stirrings in his wet swim suit began to remind him. But today was about her, not him.

"Go grab a cool shower honey," Hank said. "Get all that salt and sand off you. Besides, I can't get enough of seeing you in our outdoor shower!" The hotel on Maui was a splurge. They didn't spend like this often. But they had earned some R&R and they found a good deal on this place. The outdoor shower was the cherry on top.

The warm afternoon trade winds coupled with the cool shower water was an exhilarating experience. As the water hit the skin, little goosebumps arrived. Because of the warm winds, one didn't feel cold in the outdoor shower. It was a new experience to them both. And while privacy was cleverly built into the outdoor shower, it was still a rush to be showering in the nude outdoors. A rush both Hank and Alexa particularly enjoyed due to their exhibitionist/voyeur natures.

Hank had originally intended to let Alexa shower alone. But the site of her tan skin, and the idea she was showering outside in the nude made things hard for him and he couldn't resist joining her. He startled her as he pulled open the curtain to join her.

"Hi!" he said with a devilish grin "Couldn't resist joining you. Hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not! Please come in!" she used her seductive voice. One she knew drove him mad. She noticed its effect on him right away as his cock suddenly leaped at the sound of her voice.

He cozied up behind her and his strong arms encircled her from behind. The water provided the perfect layer of viscosity for his hands to run up and down her torso with no friction at all. His firm hands found their way to her freshly waxed bikini area.

"How is this feeling today? Still sensitive from yesterday's wax?" he asked. The skin was red still but not feeling all that raw. And the cool water helped. In fact, the water against the raw skin had her tingling. His hands added to that effect and her mind began to swim in an ocean of naughty thoughts.

She moaned a bit in disapproval as his hands slid away from her pussy. "Where are they going?" she asked.

"Oh don't worry Baby, today is all about you! But I'm going to take my time!"

As her body began to acclimate to the dual temperatures of the water and air, her goosebumps subsided. His hands slid up her waist, up over her ribs and found her breasts with her nipples already quite erect.

First the wet swimsuit, then the fresh air of the outdoor shower and now his hands! Her nipples, always semi-erect, were quite awake and alert for his attention. As his palms brushed over her nipples, a shot of electricity bolted up to her brain and down to her groin.

Hank took the soap and began to lather her skin. Taking his time, he made sure she was clean from head to toe. His fingers giving her feet, calves, thighs and back a mini-massage as he spent much more time than needed if only trying to get her body clean. Of course, Hank was trying to do more than clean her up. He was trying to be dirty at the same time!

His fingers brushed her outer lips, buttocks, and nipples. Pretending each slight touch a mistake, he'd pull away and say "Oh, so sorry! Just getting you all clean for your massage!" She loved his coyness. And her own body was reacting to his touches in subtle ways.

She noticed that even the slightest brush against an erogenous zone had her jumping. She could feel warmth building in her pussy. She knew it meant she was getting wet. She loved how he turned her on so much. He knew just how and where to touch her.

His hands grabbed her hips and he used her to steady himself as he squatted behind her luscious ass. The new tan line from the beach that morning sprung his half-erect cock to full attention.

"You have the most amazing ass, Babe!" he beamed.

Now his hands slipped over her bottom and between her inner thighs only to quickly slide back up to the point her legs connect and from there, all in one smooth motion, up through her cheeks and to the small of her back.

He repeated that motion, half massage, half increasingly impossible to stand erotic touch, several times. Before she knew it, her ass was jutting out, opening for him unconsciously. Wanting his hands to stay there, lower, by her sex. She wanted him so badly now.

Hank could see and smell her desire. He stood up again and as he did so 'accidentally' brushed his cock against the back of her legs all the way up. The hardness of it surprised her and cranked up her turned on feelings another degree. She now felt as if she had a physical need to have him inside her. Her heat was growing. She bent her knees slightly and tilted her hips. Trying to use her lips to somehow catch his hardness.

Hank's cock also showed signs of needing satisfaction. It jumped, pulsed and throbbed as it slid around. It was all he could do not to push inside her welcoming flower. But he had a different plan in mind! As he plants a kiss on her neck, he whispers in her ear "I'll let you finish up rinsing off honey. I'm going to go get the massage table ready now" and before she could turn and keep him prisoner, he slipped out of her reach and headed inside to the room...