A Special Meeting

Story Info
Sexy note is only the beginning.
3.4k words
4.24
14.8k
0
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the end of another frantic and hectic day, and I'm glad to be leaving the day behind me. Breathing a sigh of relief, I head out to my car, and home.

As I draw near to the car I notice a note stuck under the wiper blade. My first thought is that it's just some advertisement from a near-by local business, but as I get nearer, I see it's a sheet of notebook paper.

"For the ultimate in pleasure, meet

me at...

Kisses and Licks,

Hugh"

Opening the car, I place my things inside, then reach over to retrieve the note. I open it, and all it says is...

The address was a local, upper-class hotel chain and a room number. I smile and then giggle shyly to myself as I put the note down and start the car. Shaking my head, I can't believe I'm going to respond to the invitation. Pulling out of the parking lot, my mind begins to ponder the question, What will it be like? I wonder...

As I continue to think, my heart begins to beat faster, and I feel the excitement start to build in response to my thoughts. I feel my breasts begin to swell slightly, and the nipples start to tingle. I make the left turn out of the parking garage and begin driving to the hotel. I can't explain why, but my body feels as if it is being taken over by my needs.

At the end of the short drive, I pull into the parking lot and sit in the car for a few moments. The surge of excitement is growing and I take a quick look around to see if anyone is looking. Seeing no one, I gently cup my breast, squeezing it. I moan at the touch and how good it makes me feel as the nipple begins to harden with just this little bit of stimulation.

Feeling more confident now, I get out of my car and head for the lobby door. Exiting from the revolving door, I walk into the lobby, past the main desk, over to the elevator bank across the foyer. My heart begins to race, and feeling slightly decadent, I feel a surge of secretions begin to form between my thighs.

The elevator doors open, and a couple disembark. I smile absently in their direction as I step in and press your floor number. On quiet wings, I'm whisked upward and almost too soon the doors open.

Stepping out, I glance at the plaques bearing the room numbers. Spying yours, I turn to my left and walk down the hall. My body moves without any hesitation. Soon your door is before me, and I knock softly.

As I stand there, waiting for you to answer, I fix my hair and straighten my short skirt. I take a quick glance down at the front of my blouse, noticing how just the wondering about your mouth has made my nipples protrude slightly.

Hearing music filtering through the door from the other side, I knock again only louder. Soon I see the handle move in a downward motion, and open slowly to admit me. As I step into the semi-dark, I turn to see you standing there, clad in a robe; and not much else, smiling. Looking past you, into the room, I notice all the lit candles. The soft music in the background is a little clearer and just slightly louder. I notice that you have wine on the table, and two glasses stand like sentinels, waiting to be filled.

"Come in my dear, I was beginning to grow a bit anxious," then you close the door, locking us in our cocoon.

"I'm sorry, Hugh. Home-bound traffic you know. Would you mind if I ease out of these heels? My feet feel as if they weigh a ton." Quickly I step out of them, and wiggle my toes into the carpet, feeling its softness against the soles of my feet.

Taking my hand, you first place a light kiss on the back of it and then you turn it over within your grasp, placing a kiss in the middle of the palm.

A bolt of need rockets through me as I feel the tip of your tongue lick across my palm. With a wink and a soft smile, you lead me into the living room of your suite.

"Wine, my pet? It's your favorite Zinfandel."

As you bend to pour our wine, I notice that your robe has gapped open, revealing your cock to my hungry eyes. As you hand my glass to me, I ache to feel your semi-hardness within my hands. As if knowing my thoughts, you take a step closer to me.

"Reach in and touch me, pet. You know I love the feel of your hands on me." You give a low laugh as you slide your hand up my torso to fondle a breast, feeling the nipple harden against your palm.

You watch as my eyes drift closed against the yearning you have awakened from the softness of your caress. I slowly raise my hand, and brush aside your robe. I reach into it and take your semi-soft cock within my hand, bringing my mouth down to close around you. Your eyes drift closed as you feel my mouth, cold from the wine, closes you within. We feel your cock start to stir and grow to life, as I start to move it in and out of my mouth.

"MMmmm," you groan, "If you keep that up, I'll end up cumming now and won't have any for you later. Now, open your mouth and let me remove him." Not really wanting to let go of your now hard cock, I slowly pull him from my mouth and before I release my hold, I gently kiss the head and lick the drop of pre-cum from it.

You softly smile at my tender gesture and take the glass from my hand. You place our glasses on the table by our knees, then slowly reach out your hands and start unbuttoning my silk blouse. Pulling me into and against your naked chest, you reach around behind me and undo the bra that has hidden my orbs from your gaze.

Once you've removed the strapless barrier, you move to stand behind me, kissing along my neck and behind my ear. You pull me against you, and you hear my breathing increase and you feel my heart pounding against your hand as you fondle my left breast and pull on its nipple, twirling it between your fingers.

You begin to kiss around my outer ear, pausing to lightly run the tip of your tongue along the ridge and then quickly dip it into my inner ear, knowing that makes me weak in the knees. You delight in the feel of my immediate response as you feel my body slide down along yours, and you hear the shaky breath I take.

You pull me against you closer still, grinding your now fully erect and engorged cock against, and slightly into, the soft cheeks of my rear. I reach behind me, and placing my hands on your hardness, I pull you closer to me.

My head falls back against your chest as your kisses bathe my neck, and my moans encourage you, making your already rock-hard cock grow more and more swollen with its tightly contained excitement.

Your hands roam over my body and then move back to my breasts, halting only long enough to remove the piece of silk between us. Taking gentle hold of my upper arms, you turn me to face you. You love to see my facial expressions when you touch me. You reach for my breast and squeeze it gently as my moans become louder.

With each touch you lay upon me, I feel a growing wettness between my thighs, making my clit grow. I moan against your mouth and you know that the first of many multiple reactions is building. Slowly you lower your mouth to the protruding bud and lightly nip at it.

The slight pain sends more sparks down through my body. I moan for more, as your hands work their magic. Slowly I feel your hands slide down my body only to end their journey between my thighs. You laugh softly, saying, "Not yet, pet; but soon." Then picking up our glasses in one hand, you extend the other to me.

Taking my hands in yours, you lead me from one softly lit room, into the next. Just inside the door of your bedroom, you place our glasses on the dresser, then reach and pull me against you. Framing my face with your hands, you lean into me and kiss me with such soft, deliberate sweetness, it manages to steal my breath. Then you lead me to stand before the dresser to face the mirrored images I see there.

You make me stand there and watch you as you slowly undo the zipper of my skirt and let it fall to my ankles, making a pool of black around my feet. I lift first one foot and then the other, and as you bend to pick it up, you place a kiss upon my right ass cheek.

I now stand before you, clad only in my panties, garterbelt, and stockings. Standing again behind me, you watch us as you bring your hands forward to cup my breasts. Immediately your palms are branded by my hard buds.

The room is awash with soft light, and you catch a mild scent of musk in the air. I watch in dream- like fascination as your eyes travel to below my waist and in the mirror you see the wetness on the crotch of my silk panties, evidence of my arousal. Gently you pull me back from where I'm standing, until you feel the edge of the king- size bed behind your knees. You stop, and step from behind me, come around and drop to your knees before me.

I watch you as you bring your face nearer the wetness and then you inhale deeply. The scent of my musk fills your nostrils and your brain. You look up at me from your position, and with even much slower deliberateness than I had noticed earlier, I feel your hands as they skim up my stocking-clad legs. Placing your hands flat against my ass cheeks, you pull me forward and grind my womanhood hard against your hot and hungry mouth.

I quickly grasp your head to steady my suddenly rocking world as I feel you pull the cum-soaked area into your mouth and move your tongue over my engorged clit beneath. I gasp at the sensation. This is something we've only talked about your doing. I grip your head and hold it hard against my pussy as I feel your tongue starting to move and probe beneath the silken piece of material, seeking entrace to my tunnel. I supress a slight shiver as I feel you blow gently on the wet spot, made bigger from your gentle loving touches.

"Mmm, pet; you smell devine. Remove this silken barrier for me. I want to make you feel even better."

Your voice is more raspy than usual, due to your heightened state of arousal. You watch me as I bend slowly and remove the cum and saliva sodden garment. Now, I stand before you, clad only in my stockings and garterbelt.

"Lay down, pet, and spread yourself for me. I do not want you falling when your legs give out from under you."

You take my hand and aid me as I lay down in the center of your bed. Then quickly removing your robe, you come and straddle my head, placing your engorged nine inch cock just above my mouth.

As I feel you spread my wett pussy lips, and lower your face so your tongue can dart in and out of me; and you can lick and suck me as well, I reach up and bring your hard cock into my wet mouth.

Soon your feel my lips glide over, and slowly encase the big mushroom head. I hear your sharp intake of breath as I begin to flick my tongue back and forth and from side to side along the ridge under the now overly sensitive head.

"MMMMmmmmm, Baby. You smell so good and I love what you're doing with your tongue."

You see my clitoris protruding out before you and quickly bend down, and kiss it lightly, making me squirm as I issue a passionate and low gutteral combination of a groan and a growl. I watch you as you once again lower your face to my pussy and clit. I feel you as you spread my pussy lips wide and expose the dripping wett tunnel within.

"Oh, my sweet," you whisper as you lower your mouth and draw first one lip and then the other into your hot mouth.

Halting my ministrations to your cock, I stop to watch you as you start to enter your tongue into me. You know I'm hungry for your tongues talents, and you can read the desire in my eyes.

I feel your fingers as they pull my pussy lips further apart. The wetness that you see before you sparkles in the candlelight, and your lips hunger to bathe me.

I spread my legs fully for you, and raise my knees, as I feel you slowly dip the tip of one finger into the wett well before you. You give a soft throaty chuckle as you start to move the tip of your finger in and out of my wettness.

I then feel your tongue dart out to taste me. You give a deep moan as you taste me because you have never tasted any woman as good as me. Slowly you drag your mouth from my velvet vise and shift your position until you lay next to me, in the middle of your king-size bed.

"Ah, pet, Your delightful nectar continues to flow from you, all for me." To prove your point, you drive a finger into my pussy, and I arch into your hand, against your quick intrusion. Then, as you start to finger-fuck me; we are both rewarded with the squishing sound of my juices as they suck against your finger, pulling it further inward.

As you move, you feel the building of a small orgasm coming. You feel the small muscle spasms that surround your finger and you quickly dip your head between my legs and your tongue joins your finger. I hear you moan as you continue to lick the honey nectar that I produce.

"Oh, Hugh. Yes - s, drive your tongue into me," I call out harshly as your mouth and finger are buried deeply within my love tunnel. I raise my hips to meet each thrust of your tongue, as it thrusts in and out of me. You see my clit before you and I feel you place your lips around it and begin to nibble it.

Uncontrolled quivers rack my body, and I feel my back begin to arch. This is the signal you've been waiting and working for. You now bury yet another finger into my wetness and continue to nibble and suck my clit.

I raise my hips to your mouth and buck slightly. Our combined moans of passion, and your artful tongue and driving fingers make the muscles inside my vagina convulse.

I feel you as you slip your tongue deep into my pussy, and begin to lick up every drop of nectar I have produced for you. The orgasm continues and grows into multiple orgasms.

Still you continue to lick at my pussy. I love the feel of your tongue and fingers inside me. Your very artful strokes, your deep probings. God! You know how to get me to climax.

I've become so wet that my vulva swells and my clitoris begins to grow, once again. You know what I want now, and soon it becomes a race to see which of us can bring the other to orgasm.

I begin by dragging my tongue from your swollen and pre-cum soaked cockhead and trailing it down your engorged shaft, made thick by my sucking. I want to please you, but I want you deep inside me when you empty your love juice.

We continue to please each other. The harder I pleasure you, the harder you pleasure me. The race mounts as I feel the pressure building inside your manhood through my lips as I hungrily take you inside my mouth. The firmness is so nice, and I am so tempted to bite into it. Your tongue continues to dive deep inside me, licking all the nectar I am producing.

I feel you stop fucking me with your tongue and drag your mouth to my clit. You nibble on it as I moan. It feels so hard as you lick it tenderly, and again I raise my hips to your lips. You are about to stop your assault on my pussy, but you know I want more. There is one 'specialty' you have yet to treat me to. It's something that we have also talked about. Slowly you roll away as if to leave the bed. A perplexed look crosses my face, and I watch you as you reach for our glasses of wine, and then rejoin me in the middle of the bed.

"To us, pet. And to one last special treat; or maybe a few others." You chuckle slyly as we clink our glasses in toast. Taking our glasses, you turn and place them on the floor at the foot of the bed, and then as you raise an eyebrow at me, you quickly bury your mouth against and into my wettness. I feel a coldness within as your wine drenched tongue begins to lick at me again.

You raise yourself up on your knees to watch my reactions as you slip two fingers into the soaking wettness of my pussy. I feel you slide them in and out of me as I raise and lower my hips in rhythm with your moves.

"Are you ready for my cock, pet? I want to shower the inside of you."

Eagerly I reach for you as you shake your head and roll me onto my belly with my head facing he mirrors on the dresser. You have yet to insert your hardness into my pussy. You turn over and get on all fours behind me. I reach to take your hardness again, and once again you pull away only to return to stroke the mushroon head along my cum drenched slit.

I watch with bated breath as you rise on your knees behind me, and together we watch as you slowly and sinuously begin to sink your hard and aching nine inch cock into my pussy.

Almost instantly, your thick shaft is enclosed within a velvet wett vice. The vice continues to hold you as you push the rest of yourself into me and start to move your hips back and forth.

The need to spend yourself within me is great, and you can only move back and forth slowly a few times. You feel your cum pounding against the head of your cock for its release, urging you to drive deeper, faster, and harder into me.

We watch the mirrored images as the man gently pushes against the ladies back, thus lowering her upper body to the mattress and then pulling her ass up and into his groin. Holding onto her hips "doggie style", he continues to drive his cock deep into her until they start to feel his cum rise from his now overly full balls.

I watch your mirrored image as you hold me against you, your hands cupping my breasts and feeling your cock pound into me as you begin to spend and empty your juice inside me.

Slowly as your cock continues to spurt the last drops of cum, you push it hard into me, and quickly roll me with you so we now lay on our right sides; my back to your front, as your cock spurts the last of its load.

You nestle me tight against you, with your cock still held within my pussy, and as we slowly drift off, we revel in the feel as our juices mix.

I feel you kiss my shoulder, and murmur low into my ear, "Outstanding, pet!" and our bodies are still. For now.