A Special Night

Story Info
Master & sub prepare for special time together.
1.8k words
4.05
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This night was going to be special and as the Master prepared for it and got his things in order. He smiled as he looked at his submissive kneeling with anticipation on her face and love in her eyes for the Master. The Master had been prepping for this night for a long time and getting his submissive ready for it with A/all of her training. He felt she was ready to move on to the next level of their relationship. The Master had a special table set up with eyeholes in each corner and had installed eyebolts into each of them. As he set up his tools/toys and prepped them for their specific uses, he then moved over to his love/sub and caressed her face tenderly and lovingly. Leaning down he softly tilts her head up and kisses her deeply and passionately.

They had been working on the limits they had wet and pushed them farther and enjoyed the time spent T/together doing this. He had used wax on her and watched how her body had trembled and she had asked for more. He is very pleased with the progress T/they have made and as he kisses her. His hands softly caress her soft and giving body he has tormented and punished often before. Tonight though was going to be different as the fun was going a step higher and would be just as pleasing for B/both of T/them. Smiling he caressed the swell of her breast and let her nipples graze the palm of his hand, stiffening to his touch. As they stiffened he attached the special nipple clamps that he had bought to her nipples watching her relax and control her breathing as he attached them.

After he had them both on her nipples seeing them stiffen even more. He lightly traces his finger over the protruding nipple tip and watches her shudder with pleasure. Slowly bending he attaches the third clamp to her hard clit, feeling how excited his love/sub is at what is happening tonight. Once she is prepped and ready, he moves her to the table and lays her out on her back. Raising her arms over her head slowly he attaches the restraints to her wrist, making sure they are tight but not enough to cut of her circulation. Moving his hands over her body slowly moving down to her feet, he attaches the restraints to her ankles. Following the same safety precaution as with her wrist.

Slowly and with love in his hands and heart he moves back up her body and stops to slide his fingers over her hot and hard clit. Feeling her wetness he smiles and moves to her lips and kisses her with passion and desire to make this her night of pleasure. Smiling he slides the blindfold over her eyes taking her sense of sight away. Making the experience more heightened and erotic, he takes his hands and moves them down over her. Touching and caressing every part of her and listens to her breathing getting shallow and rapid. He moves slowly to the table with his tools/toys set up on it and takes up his feather he has there.

Moving back to her he slowly slides it over her hands and down her arms. Making very little contact with skin and letting her feel just the tip he watches her body respond as she has been trained. Smiling and tracing her nipples with the feather, he moves down her body with it. Reaching over to the table he picks up his flogger and replaces the feather with it. Running the flogger over her body and letting the soft leather touch her skin and seeing goose bumps appear. Raising his hand slightly he brings the flogger down on her body leaving slight red marks across her breast.

He knows what this does to her, as it heightens the experience and moment. As he is using the flogger on her body she hears the scratch of a match being lit. Using the match to light the big candle on the table waiting for the wax to start to melt raising his hand and brings the flogger down over her tummy. His movements becoming harder and faster with the flogger, Leaving red marks on her body as he begins to drip the candle wax onto her body she is shocked at first. But gets used to the feeling immediately and begins to tremble with each drop.

Dripping the wax onto her nipples and clit is bringing her close to orgasm but she is controlling herself and waiting for permission. Smiling he places the flogger and candles back onto the table. Letting his caress her body once again feeling every curve and softness, he picks up an 8-inch dildo and slowly runs it over her lips. Watching as she slightly opens her mouth he slowly presses the dildo into her mouth. She opens her mouth and takes the dildo into her mouth sucking hungrily as he slides it in and out of her mouth deeper. Knowing she wants to cum and please her Master, he slides the dildo out of her mouth and down her body.

Running the tip of the dildo over her clit and lips of her wet pussy, he slides the head of the dildo into her. Watching her tremble and hearing her gasp as he slides it in slowly. With her legs spread before him he is able to get deeper penetration and slides the dildo A/all the way into her. Then slowly moving the dildo in and out of her pussy he leans down near her ear and licks ever so slightly behind her ear. Whispering to her " you may cum my love" as he says this she screams as her orgasm washes over her body. Sliding his toy in and out of her hot pussy he is smiling because she is lubing it with her juices for what he has planned next.

Sliding the dildo slowly out of her pussy he picks up a 9-inch dildo and replaces the 8-inch dildo with it. Moving the 8-inch dildo down over her ass he watches her response to his touch. Grinning he slides the head of the dildo into her hot tender ass, moving slowly as he always does and taking care not to hurt her. Moving his wrist in a circular motion sliding the dildo into her she moans with pleasure adding to his pleasure. Leaning down he kisses her deeply sliding his tongue into her mouth and caressing her tongue, with love and passion as the moment builds.

He begins to thrust the two toys in and out of her harder and faster. Making her body twitch and tremble with pleasure he whispers again to her "cum for me my love". As she releases the juices he wants she screams her pleasure loud. Slowly he moves to a point by the table and turns her head and slides his Hard Cock into her mouth. Letting her suck on him and pleasure him as he thrust the toys into her faster and deeper. Sliding his cock in and out of her mouth he leans down over her body and licks her clit bringing her to yet another intense orgasm.

Moving off her body he slides the toys out of her pussy and ass and moves to position himself between her legs. Moving between them he slides the head of his cock into her hot and waiting pussy. Feeling her walls grip him with love and desire he slides in and out of her deep and slowly. He reaches up and slowly takes off the blindfold letting her look into his eyes as he looks back into hers. T/they B/both see the love and emotion of this night in each O/other's eyes. As he slides in and out of her hot wet pussy, leaning down he licks the tip of her nipple through the clamps and listens to her moan in pleasure and whispering how much she loves him and wants him and to please her Master.

Rotating his hips as he thrust into his loves pussy grinding his hips into her as he enters her deeper with each thrust. Licking up to her neck he bites her gently leaving his teeth marks on her neck and making her beg for more. Thrusting into her harder and deeper he picks the speed of each thrust up and moves faster into her. Knowing she is ready to explode again he kisses her deeply after making sure she knew it was time to cum again. Feeling her juices running over his cock as he thrust into her making love to his sub. The sub that he has earned her trust and respect of he keeps the movement going, making her explode again and again over his cock.

As he begins to feel his own orgasm building in intensity he begins thrusting faster and deeper into her. With sweat gleaming on the B/both of them he thrust into her deep and feeling her walls grip him and caress him he explodes deep into her waiting and wanting pussy. Giving her the love he has inside him and letting it pulse out and into her. Filling her as his movements begin to slow. Feeling her walls of her pussy milk his cock dry of cum as she does so well, smiling and leaning down and kissing her tenderly and deeply.

Reaching up above her with his cock still inside her, he undoes the restraints holding her wrist. As soon as they are free they are wrapped around her Master's neck holding him and hugging him tight. She whispers into his ear "thank you Master" and holds him. Wrapping his arms around her and holding her to him and feeling her body tremble in his arms he smiles and kisses her deeply. Pulling back slowly and looking into her eyes he tells her how much he "loves her".

Slowly moving off her he moves down and undoes the restraints on her ankles and helps to move her to a sitting position on the table. Standing in front of her he slips his arm around her neck and then hooks one under her knees. Picking her up and slowly moving with her to the bathroom, where they take a shower T/together and clean the O/other up. Once they have cleaned and toweled off he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom where, he lays her on the bed and then moves next to her. Wrapping his arms around her he holds her in the safety of his arms.

As they lay there relishing in the aftermath of the gift T/they have given each O/other this night. In his mind he is thinking of how to push their limits yet again and drifts off to sleep with her in his arms.