A Special Night

Story Info
A special night with a special woman.
1.4k words
3.8
9.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunfyre
Sunfyre
1 Followers

She met him for a late dinner at their favourite restaurant. Both had been working long hours; it was good to unwind together. He had changed into casual clothes, jeans, Bluntstone boots and a casual dark blue shirt. She was still in her work clothes. The restaurant was still busy, but they found a quiet table in the back that afforded them some peace and quiet.

He ordered baked salmon for both of them, with a side-order of coleslaw and garlic potatoes and a glass of Australian Cabernet. The waiter looked at him when he mentioned the red wine and explained that red wine should not be paired with fish. She watched him as he patiently listened to the waiter's explanation and repeated the order. The waiter insisted on suggesting a white wine. He reached for the wine menu and stood up to face him. His voice was quiet and had little emotion when his eyes connected with the waiter to repeat his request for red wine. This time the waiter complied.

They spoke quietly during the meal, she about her day, he about his. The conversation flowed easily back and forth. There were pauses here and there, but they were very comfortable with silence.

He ordered chocolate ice cream for dessert and then asked to pay. Before the waiter arrived, she reached for a pen and wrote on her napkin 'Let me fuck you tonight'. He smiled and took her pen and wrote 'No. Tonight I will fuck YOU'. Neither of them made any attempts to hide the words when the waiter handed them the bill. They wanted him to see it.

On the way to the beach they stopped at the car to pick up a blanket. Hand in hand they walked along the water until they found a hollow in the sand. He spread the blanket, took her clothes off without asking and laid her down spread-eagled, making sure she was comfortable. He sat beside her and let his hands caress her breasts. Time became irrelevant.

His fingers wove light brushes on her flesh, avoiding her nipples and aureolae. They drifted from the underside of her breasts to the curves above and from there to the sides and back. From there they meandered carelessly to her right and left breast, teasing her with his nails. He watched her carefully and adjusted his touch to her body and mind.

With no rush his fingers reached her nipples, teasing them with the palm of his hand and playfully placing them between thumb and index finger to pull them and twist them gently.

"Want you, light me up, burn inside me," she whispered.

"You'll have me, soon, I promise," he replied. "Tonight is only about you and searing our lust into your soul."

He leaned over to kiss her. The kiss became a saga of intimacy and pleasure. Her lips were silk, her tongue was velvet. Their breathing patterns quickly aligned and they inhaled and exhaled together, nothing interrupting their magic. His tongue explored her freely, teasing the ridges of her teeth and the soft folds inside her mouth. When she resorted to urgency, he steadied her need gently.

The kiss transcended into a caress of her hips and waist stroking her more softly than butterfly wings. Under his touch she drifted off into the space between pleasure and sleep, and he kept her there, watching her eyes close and her breath steady. The stars cast soft shadows over her perfect olive skin. He traced their shapes and edges, careful not to wake her, never not touching her, but keeping his fingers soft and tender so she could stay in her reverie. The crescent moon moved across the horizon. Once in a while he heard distant voices and the caws of seagulls.

An hour later his hand moved further down and tenderly parted her thighs. She woke with a gasp of pleasure, eyes smiling at him.

"Oh, there you are."

He smiled and kissed her. "It's been three hours, Stefi, maybe another one and a half 'til sunrise."

His fingers ascended between her thighs. There was still a lot of dampness even though she had slept. He opened her languidly, folding her lips apart, brushing whimsically along their inside without entering. She let out a short sigh, longing for more. His index finger entered deeper, massaging some of her cream into the adjacent skin. He was so familiar with them, their creases, their texture and their shape, but he never tired of caressing them.

With time there were more moans and sighs but she did not ask. They both embraced the edge they were travelling and the reward that lay at the end. He teased her wetness and traced the rivulets of lust trickling down towards her asshole. As the moon inched forward, his fingers found new paths to the flesh surrounding her clit, extracting deeper groans. He knew how unreservedly she could become lost in his touch, and today he wanted to lead her even beyond that.

His fingertips moved closer to the folds enveloping her clit, from there back along her lips, sometimes sliding them between his fingers and tugging them gently. His fingertips dipped into her wetness, harvesting the cream to soften his touch around her clit. Her eyes followed his, linking their bodies and their minds. She pleaded for more but for a while he did not grant her request. When he finally pushed every inch of his finger into her she gave him a guttural moan. He kissed it away from her mouth. Soon he added a second one, sliding both of them all the way out and fully back in, patiently spreading her wider and deeper.

Light shimmers of dawn were appearing on the horizon, the first rays of the sun were about to reach the sky. He took his clothes off and pulled the belt from his jeans to curve it carefully around her neck. He threaded it through the buckle into a loop and tightened it enough for her to enjoy the touch.

Spreading her arms and legs languidly and without haste he lay down beside her.

"What took you so long?" She whispered through a smile.

"Could you please make the belt tighter? Push me. Tonight, please push me."

He adjusted the leather carefully, but more firmly than they had ever dared. Then he stretched his body on top of her, arms spread over hers, their fingers intertwined, his thighs and ankles on top of her form. He placed his cock between her lips, teasing her for a few moments longer. When the first ray of the sun glimpsed over the horizon, he entered her completely with one steady motion. She welcomed him with wet warmth and greedy passion.

"My cock," she hissed between heated breaths.

"My cunt," he groaned.

He adjusted his body, to get deeper into her; she lifted her hips to offer him everything she had. They found their rhythm easily, and let their lust feed on itself. When he felt her reaching her crest, he eased his touch to tease her unhurriedly into her orgasm. Her fingers clenched in his, and her voice became raw. Her hips hit him bone-to-bone nothing held back. He savoured her heat and let her relish in it. Then he took them back into their rhythm, guiding her forward again.

He knew she wanted him over the edge, too. Such was her nature. But he found enough strength to channel his lust back into her and lure her into another orgasm. This time he placed his hand over her mouth. She bit him. He dug his teeth into flesh behind her collarbone in response. Her hips slammed into him. He drove his cock harder into her. She impaled herself relentlessly on his lust and his hardness.

"I. Want. Your. Cum. In. Me. I want you to splatter it deep inside me against the walls of my cunt."

His mouth stole the words away from her lips, and he could feel her spasms as she came again. He stayed as deep inside her as her body would allow as she rode his cock voraciously to another orgasm, spurring her on with his hips and his voice. Shudders of ecstasy rippled through her and gradually faded into a slow deliberate grinding of her hips.

He reached around her and rolled on his back so she was straddling him. She gasped as her mound was firmly pressed down to the base of his shaft. The belt dangled between her breasts and on his hips and she playfully touched its edges against her nipples. The rays of the sun braided highlights into her hair.

"You put me through heaven, through fire and through ice." She panted. "Now I'll make you come. I. Will. Fuck. Your. Cock. Raw. And then some."

Sunfyre
Sunfyre
1 Followers