A Special Night Out

Story Info
Two girls meet two boys for wild orgy.
5k words
3.94
51.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kevan57
Kevan57
3 Followers

A Special Night Out (Part I)

Claire was full of anticipation that evening. Her regular drinking partner, Sian, had suggested that she should dress for an exciting evening. She had pressed her friend for more details but instead she'd been told just to "dress to impress". And that's exactly what she was doing - as she stood in front of the mirror she smiled at the tightness of her top across her ample chest and the way the material of her skirt clung to her curvy body. Even before she left, her nipples were prominent against the thin material and she began to have second thoughts about whether this was exactly appropriate for a night at the pub.

She dismissed any doubts, threw on her jacket and made her way to one of the new bars in town where she'd arranged to meet Sian. They'd agreed to meet outside – it was a warm spring evening and even if one of them was a few minutes late, it would not be uncomfortable. As it was, Sian was there waiting for her, a broad smile on her face as she walked up to Claire and gave her a close hug and a kiss on her cheek. The embrace lasted for a while longer than Claire was used to and she could smell the woman's hair and fragrance of her body. It was a heady mixture and although, unusually, she'd not had a drink before leaving the house, her mind was already racing with the possibilities that the night might bring.

Arm in arm they walked through the door but once inside, Sian left her friend and strode confidently up to meet a man at the bar. He was 6 foot, with dark hair in his early 30s Claire thought. Sian kissed him on the cheek and watched as her hand lingered on his body, grasping it towards her. She called Claire over " this is Steve an old friend of mine who's down from Liverpool for the week-end. Steve this is Claire, the girl I told you about." Claire could feel Steve's presence close to her, his dark green eyes roving across her body, returning to look deep into her own. He smiled and moved forward and kissed he r very gently on the lips, only the slightest contact but enough to send a shot of electricity through her body. This was a man she could fancy and she wondered whether she'd be able to see more of him later.

They ordered drinks, with difficulty because it had become very busy. Claire felt herself pushed closer to Steve with Sian by her side. "This is very interesting" said Sian, "you don't feel a bit sandwiched there do you, or maybe that's what you want." The words sent Claire's mind racing, where was all this leading to? She didn't have time to think as an arm snaked round behind her and started taking drinks from Steve. "Excuse me" he started, "but I'll take those. My name's Matt and I came down with Steve. You must be Claire. Nice to meet you." Did everyone know who she was? This was getting all a bit much. But there was no time for deep thoughts as Steve and Matt guided the two girls across to a quieter area in the corner of the bar.

The boys conversation meant that Claire quickly at her ease. They were fun to be with and every time she looked up at Sian, she had a smile on her face, winked across at Clare and seemed to move her body even closer towards Steve. Matt was next to Claire and she could feel his own body pressing against her, his arm from time to time pulling her closer. As the drinks continued to flow she found herself enjoying his advances. Occasionally she'd let her hand drop and brush against his leg and then just accidentally move across his crotch. He knew exactly what she was doing because his response was to move his fingers beneath her top and start to stroke the underside of his breast. She turned her back to him leaving his hand there, but stirred so that she could start moving her bum against a growing hardness in his trousers. She had him, and he responded making it quite clear by his actions that she was responsible for the erection that was now pressing solidly against the small of her back.

It was Steve who suggested they move, telling them all that his parents were away this week-end and they could all come over and stay. Sian's smile became even more wicked as she whispered to Claire that the house was a substantial property and the last time she's been, they'd had access to the indoor swimming pool. Claire moved her hands nonchalantly behind her. In the crowded room nobody could see that she was using them to rub the solid shaft in Matt's trousers. Her act was deliberate, savoring the feel of a stiff cock in this very public place, but she knew that she would want far more later on that evening.

The two girls strode out of the bar, arm in arm and waited for the boys to follow, and as Matt came through the door she could see he was still trying to adjust himself so that his bulge was not too obvious.

Much to Clare's initial disappointment the boys were in the front of the car as they drove off, but she had not counted on Sian playfulness and her getting quite carried away. They were snuggled up together in the back and without really knowing, found that Sian had lowered Claire's top so her fulsome tits were on display. "Wouldn't you just like to suck on these boys?" murmured Sian as she lowered her head and greedily started to suck around the tip of Claire's right breast, lapping at her stiffening nipple with her tongue.

The girls had joked about what it would be like to play together like this but now it was for real and Claire could feel a rapid tingle between her legs and knew her pussy was getting very moist indeed. Steve was driving but Matt turned round and started to play with her other breast. But not before he'd undone himself and pulled out his fully rigid prick. "Look, this was what she did to me in the bar, got me all worked up. I hope you're going to be able to take care of it later."

Claire was quick to respond. She lifted up her shirt and moved her hand across the thin material of her panties. Even in the fading light of the evening, the dark patch where her pussy juices had soaked in to the front of her knickers. "If you can get me off so I can make these a lot wetter later, I'll take care of that gorgeous cock for you I need it in my mouth and I think you can see I've got a very moist hole waiting to be fucked"

At her words she heard Sian's moan and her tongue become stronger against her nipple and could see that her friend had one hand between her legs and was rapidly frigging herself in response to the sexual tension building in the car.

Arrival at the house came too soon for the sexed up trio, although not for Steve who was getting increasingly frustrated at the sights and sounds going on around him. He wanted some of the action and as the eldest of the group he was going to ensure that his needs were well met that night. Of course he already knew that Sian would be up for a night of debauched orgiastic sex but her friend?? Those tits of hers were going to keep his cock hard all night he thought, unless he was shooting his spunk over them and watching as she slowly licked it off, lingering over the taste.

The walk up the drive to the very substantial home of Steve's parents had brought them back to earth and they helped each other to the door. The substantial amount they'd had to drink (apart from Steve – sober and missing out of the frottage session in the car) was taking its toll. Steve opened the front door and they walked into a large hall, wooden floors and the smell of luxury hit them. "Down the corridor and through the double doors at the end" Steve instructed the rest of them, "I'll go and get some wine".

They were not prepared for the sight that met them through those doors. They could see out of the huge glass doors that filled one side of the room, a floodlit garden, but inside the soft lighting illuminated the marble walls and the azure blue of the pool. All around were small palm tress and luxury sun beds and cushions.

Claire had just enough time to be impressed when she felt Matt's hands come from behind her, cupping her substantial tits. Then with one hand he reached down and lifted up her skirt to reveal her sodden panties. Kneeling in front of her was Sian, now given uninterrupted access to her material covered pussy. With little hesitation she pulled the gusset to one side and then started to use her tongue on her friends puffed up sex lips, admiring the smooth hairless cunt before her.

She hardly noticed Steve entering the room – naked with bottles of red and white wine. His cock jutting out in front of him. He put the bottles next to a tray of glasses and then proceeded to walk across and stand over Sian's rear. He pulled her away from the oral lashing she was giving Claire's cunt, until she was on all fours. Claire was not about to endure the frustration of stopping the wonderful sensations that Sian's tongue was creating in and around her sex. So she ripped off her skirt and lay on the floor her legs spread lewdly apart so that Sian only had to bend down to be able to start again on her cunt.

Claire looked up to see that Steve was moistening the end of his prick with spit from his mouth, making it glisten in the shimmering light from the pool and holding it down towards Sian's still skirt covered bum. Claire admired her friends legs as she enjoyed the sensations being created by the head bobbing away between her legs. Then she watched as Steve slowly maneuvered what material there was so that the cheeks of her bum were completely exposed. He then must have pulled what was left of the girls knickers aside and thrust himself forward in one easy movement so he was buried up to the hilt in Sian's aching cunt. She lifted her head from between Claire's legs to give out a low moan of ecstasy. Claire could tell that Steve had hit the right spot and he began a slow thrusting movement in and out of the young girls cunt.

Sian started to buck back and forward in time with the thrusts of Steve's cock as he fucked her. But Claire was not long with out stimulations as almost simultaneously she felt Sian's fingers start to wank her sodden twat, and Matt's engorged cock (larger still than she'd seen in the car) moved against her lips and into her mouth.

She sucked and licked him ferociously, enjoying the taste of this new man. He would remove his cock and wipe it across her face and she could feel just how hard it was. She put out her tongue so she could taste the pre cum that was leaking from the knob end of his prick enjoying the taste and hoping there would be a chance for a more substantial deposit of spunk to pass her lips that evening.

The fucking continued, each person moving round to find a new angle at which they could enjoy new sensations and experiences. But after a while, Steve stood up and suggested they have a drink. They all agreed and with bodies still held close they moved over to the tray and poured themselves some wine. As the powerful liquid hit her stomach, Claire shivered as all the pleasures she had just experienced seem to replay themselves and she could not help herself but move her fingers across the lips of her pussy and bring on the orgasm that had been threatening but never quite reached throughout the evening.

The boys lay down in front of her wanking their still stiff cocks, encouraging her to come. It was too late when she realized that the combination of the excitement of the night and the earth shattering orgasms that were ripping through her body was also going to release her very full bladder. It was made no easier as she felt Sian's tongue snaking into her sensitive, little arsehole from behind pushing her completely over the edge. She could only shout to the boys "I can't hold it" but they realized exactly what was going to happen and shouted back that they wanted her to piss all over them. As the first gush of liquid spurted from her young quim she tried to hold it in, but there was encouragement from her friends. "Come on you pissing fucker" and with that another stream of pee started gushing from between her pussy lips and onto the boys, and she was sure she could see their cocks grow in length. The boys started to rub their cocks against each other and then took it one stage further and started to masturbate each other frantically. "Squat over us and piss on our pricks" shouted Matt as he continued to rub his hand up and down his friend's rock hard penis. Claire obliged with stream after stream of hot piss flowing across the boys cocks.

As she came to the end she saw Sian move in front of her, making a circular motion with her fingers across her own shaven pussy. "Your turn" she said, "time for your own drenching you dirty girl" and the piss started to flow from Sian's own shaven pussy across Claire's fleshy tits. Claire started to pull at her own nipples, enjoying the extra excitement from such dirty behavior between the two of them.

As she finished, Sian moved forwards and kissed Claire deeply, her tongue playing with Claire's own, their saliva acting as yet another sensual lubricant to their sexual activities. She put her arms round her friend, feeling the smoothness of her skin and the heat generated by their fucking activities. She moved her hands over her breasts feeling the contours and stopping to play with her nipples, erect with the excitement generated by the shagging she's had from Steve's cock. But just now she wanted to experience the sensual, continuing to stroke and feel her friend, enjoying their new found intimacy.

At last the girls broke apart and joined the boys, giving each of them a deep kiss on the mouth and then taking their cocks into their mouths, coating each with a thin film of saliva to make them slippery once more. Claire moved forward and guided Steve's stiff cock up into her receptive cunt, Sian doing the same with Matt's thick penis. The boys were still lying close to each other so as the girls each enjoyed the sensation of a well-filled pussy, rubbing the rigid flesh of the boys dicks against their clits, they looked into each others eyes and kissed each other again. The boys reached up and started to tweak their nipples, playing with the weight of their breasts, responding to each moan of excitement uttered by either girl. Pulling harder on their breasts when they showed by their actions that Matt or Steve had hit the right spot.

Both girls leant back so the boys were treated to the sight of shaven cunts, their lips gripping well lubricated cocks stuffed inside them. Both girls reached forward pulling their lips apart to show how red and wet they were and then they started to rub their clits. Before long both girls moaned loudly as they achieved another orgasm, their bodies shuddering, goose pimples along their arms as they collapsed on top of the strong firm bodies of their chosen lovers.

Steve and Matt, lifted the girls and stood up as the two girls regained their poise. Both of the boys started wanking in front of them moving the hands back and forwards along their pricks, well lubricated by the girls own cunt juice. Claire moved forward, taking Matt's stiff penis into her mouth. She licked up and down his entire shaft, lingering on his balls and then flicking her tongue against the very tip. Then she took his shaft deep into her mouth covering his manhood, letting him enjoy the heat and wetness as she expertly fellated this young man. The she snaked her finger beneath his balls and slowly teased his arse. It was slippery from the perspiration that had been generated from fucking her and so it was easy to slip her finger in, finger fucking his arsehole as she bobbed her head on his cock, using her tongue to stimulate him further. Matt had no chance, and from, the sounds next to her, Sian was having the same effect on Steve. It was a matter of minutes when she felt his arsehole relax, enabling her to thrust her finger deeper into his rectum. His cock tensed, and then she felt the first glob of salty spunk shooting into her mouth. He gripped his cock and wanked more of the sticky stuff into her mouth. There was so much in her mouth that it started to dribble from her mouth and onto her tits, little globs of white spattered across her face and tits. She'd heard Steve groaning, signaling that Sian too was receiving her full deposit from Steve's balls. The difference was that most of his cum was shot across her face and in her hair.

Claire opened her mouth to show Matt the fruits of his mouth fucking – spunk clinging to her tongue. Sian had moved across to the young girl and kissed her deeply, using the boys spunk to lubricate the passionate tonguing they were giving each other

Eventually they fell back, for the time being they were all exhausted. They sipped wine and joked with each other and gently stroked whichever body was nearest to them, coming down from the sexual heights they'd all enjoyed.; But this was not the end of the fucking activities, it was early in the night and there was more to cum.

Part II

It was a warm and humid evening and Matt suggested they open the big glass doors and rest outside. As he did so, the slightly cooler air hit Clare and she felt her nipples harden and her body tense. But she soon got used to being completely naked outside the house and thought how lucky the owners were to have a house with such privacy. It was not quite dark and it allowed her to see that the garden was completely secluded. Matt must have know this because as she looked round she spotted him walking across the grass sporting a good half erect cock which bobbled slightly as he walked.

Clare spotted a wooden sun-lounger. The wood was polished and smooth and with the few cushions that were about she soon got comfortable, looking up at the dark shades of sky, the first stars now appearing. She felt some gentle stroking of each of he arms. Then were lying by her side her but felt them being lightly pulled back. Just as the movement was beginning to become a little uncomfortable, she felt material being tied round her wrists so that she was well and truly bound to the chair.. She hadn't noticed that at the same time Sian had moved between her legs, lapping at her cunt, clearly exposed her girlfriend parted her thighs to get greater access. The boys came round to face her, both their cocks a good deal stiffer that when she had last looked. Matt and Steve gripped their dicks and started to very slowly wank themselves. Each time a drop of pre-cum appeared they crudely wiped it across Clare's face or let it drip onto her outstretched tongue. She loved it coupled with the sensations that Sian was creating licking her clit and alternately finger-fucking and then sucking on her cunt. With little chance of moving, she had no choice but to take all this stimulation. The two boys were now more often forcing their very rigid dicks to the back of Clare's throat. She could smell their sexual excitement and taste it – nothing like the aroma of a well stimulated male penis she thought.

But now they were teasing. All three of them. She could feel the tension building in her body and she wanted to move in on them. Pull Sian's head harder against her clit or get one of the boys to stick his prick deep into her juice sodden twat. However, now the material restraints held her back. She twisted against them to get more pressure from Sian's mouth but she resisted and eventually she had to lie back exhausted from the effort but still really turned on. She noticed the boys stand back a little from her now, their cocks not quite as hard as they had been. And then she felt the first jet of hot piss spurting from Matt's semi-hard cock. He was soon joined by Steve. Spraying across her tits so that her nipples seem to become more erect and hard than she'd even know them as the heat from the torrent of liquid – a result of the pissing action taking place. Moving forward Steve directed his piss towards her mouth and uncontrollably and perversely she let him fill her up. She noticed how rivulets of yellow liquid were streaming down her body and Sian's glazed eyes as she enjoyed the mix of piss and Clare's cunt juice in her mouth. Sian was lying on her side and she could see how she was crudely fingering her own cunt as she lapped at the juice that was pouring out between Clare's legs.

Kevan57
Kevan57
3 Followers
12