A Special Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stepped back and joined him, watching as both men and women lavished their lust on her body. Fingers pinched and pulled, lips sucked and bit, a machine powered dildo fucked her senseless and Sara could not move a muscle. Her tail was dangling down from her ass and pooled ever so slightly on the floor, shifting with each thrust.

"Uhhh...uhhh..."

Unknown voices whispered to her and she was thriving.

"Uhhh..."

He moved the depth for deeper and she started to scream as she came. He could not take much more of watching her come over and over again, only not around the cock resting between his legs, twitching with pleasure.

"Ahhh!"

As she is screaming, her pussy clutching at the thrusting tool, Gabriel is pulling the rod from her depths and Adam pulled the machine back. With help from others he released her hands and feet, stood her up, bent her over the padded table and her hands held securely by others.

"Get ready baby girl..."

Using his feet he spread her legs wider apart while he undid he pants, his cock bursting forth, eager to dive in and cherish their lover. With one last adjustment to pull his balls free, Gabriel had the head of his lodged in her hot dripping wet entrance and plunged in one stroke until he bottomed out.

"Fuck yeah!" He said, not able to hold back any of the emotion that were racing wildly around him. This was his woman, his heart and soul, and she came on his demand. Grasping a handful of her tail he slapped at her ass as he fucked her harder.

"Ungh...ungh...ungh..." Their bodies slapped together with the force of his thrusting in and out of her depths, driving the air from her lungs.

"Come for me baby, come for me..." He was close but he needed to feel her pussy clench and beat at his cock before he let the intense orgasm shoot from his rod. Again and again he swatted at her ass with the jeweled chains.

"Ungh...ungh...Gabriel...ungh..." She was so close he could tell because it was difficult to pull his rod out of her slit and it felt like he was carving a new trail each time he trust in.

"Grrr..." It took all his strength but he kept going, hungry for her climax. One moment he his carving his way inside her depths and the next she locked his dick inside her depths, squeezed over and over again, drawing his seed from the bottom of his balls.

"Ahhh!" Sara screamed.

Over and over again he shot all his juice from the tip of his cock deep inside her pussy.

This was heaven, she was his safe haven.

Collapsing over her back he kissed her shoulder and took her hands from the people who held them. With his cock still buried inside her, Gabriel wrapped their arms around her as they stood up. He kissed his way up her neck until he reached her ear and whispered what was the first thing that came into his mind.

"Mine...you are forever mine."

Stepping back pulled his rod from her clenching heat. Turning her around to face him, he motioned for Adam to turn up the lights. Reaching forward, he lifted her blindfold, before taking a couple of steps back and took in the vision standing before him.


"My cum marks you as mine." He said watching the pearly liquid coast down her thighs.

"Yes, I am." Sara said, watching him and not any of the others in the room.

In that moment everything came together and he felt at peace. He took a deep breath and wickedly smiled back at his love.

"Shall we play my love," Gabriel said whilst holding out his hand for her.

"Yes, Sir." She walked up to him with her tail swishing, breasts bouncing and his cum painting her legs.

"Perfect."

12