A Special Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the boys finished and a few quick tugs and once more she was faced with two fully erect cock. Again they moved against her mouth, both trying to force their way inside. She had no choice and before long her tongue was licking against two rods of flesh Restrained on all fronts she found it difficult to swallow but when she did she could taste the precum from their cocks and that sent another shiver of excitement through her.

After a few more minutes the two boys moved away. She felt empty but she did not have to wait long to see what they had in mind. Sian lifted her legs and Clare felt herself forced back against the smooth wood of the chair. This exposed her arse and cunt and Steve moved down to lie across the chair his body forcing Clare's bum further up in air. Sian moved forward, kissing Clare deeply before breaking away. She could see from the movement of her arm that Sian must be wanking Steve and could feel the movement of her arm against the flesh of the buttocks but it was quickly followed by another sensation. The head of Steve's cock was being maneuvered by Sian against her tight puckered orifice. There was no need for further lubrication and now Sian was ensuring that the head started to penetrate her anus. Clare relaxed the tight knot of muscles or her hole to reduce any resistance to the buggery she wanted Steve to perform on her. Now that he was wedged inside he started to force his cock upwards. Clare could feel her rectum relaxing to accommodate his pole and then with a few more upward thrusts he was deep inside her arse. She felt really filled and with the little movement she had control over, she adjusted her body so she could really enjoy the arse fucking that Steve was giving her.

Then Matt straddled her legs as well and took hold of his fully engorged cock and gripping tightly, forced it down towards her gaping slit. So turned on was she he was almost sucked in before he had a chance to thrust deep into her very wet and receptive cunt. With pussy and arse full to the brim with the boys stiff rods she lay back and started to enjoy the sensation of being so comprehensively packed with cock. She was so well lubricated, Matt and Steve's pricks were able to move backwards and forwards with ease and soon picked up a rhythm that suited them all. Steve moved less slowly and took a while to withdraw but made sure that he was able to penetrate right inside her with a force that lifted her further off the lounger each time. Matt was moving in and out of her with a regular short fucking motion but occasionally teasing her clit and her pussy lips with his knob before plunging back inside her. In fact Matt was taking his time to look down and take in the sight of this big-titted girl-slut with her arse stretched wide by his mate's sticky cock. He loved it and was really glad he had Clare and Sian as friends who could provide a high tempo fuck-fest like this.

Sian also did not want to be left out and occasionally would push Matt away so that she could go down on Clare slurping up the juices from her cunt whilst getting up real close to the anal action that was going on below. She would play with Steve's tight balls, reaching underneath to tease his own tight ring with her finger as he buggered her young friend. As he withdrew she would grab hold of his stem, go down and suck on his cock, taking in the heady aroma of Clare's anal lubricant and the cum that was leaking from his stiff dick. This was a boy that was going to come a big wad of spunk soon.

Sian then straddled the top half of Clare's body, turning so that her nicely rounded bum was right in her friend's face. She pulled her cheeks to one side and urged Clare to get her tongue into her cunt and arsehole. "Suck me you fucker" she pleaded, "I need to cum soon". Clare responded to the urgency in Sian's voice and tried to move her head as close as she could to the girl's two holes. Sian helped by forcing her arse against Clare's mouth and as Clare started sucking on her friend's pussy lips and getting her tongue deep inside, Sian started to use her fingers to wank her arse.

They were all moving together, finding the moves that gave them maximum pleasure. Clare soon realised that she was about to be overwhelmed by waves of orgasmic pleasure. She been well turned on but now through all parts of her body ripples of ecstasy seemed to be about to converge, centred on her cunt, arsehole and nipples. She wanted to rub her own clit to bring herself off and whilst she couldn't, being tied down still seemed to highten the excitement. Matt instinctively knew what she needed and lifted himself up so his shaft was making maximum contact with her bud and that tipped her over the edge. She could feel the spasms shooting down her body and then the waves that pulsed through both her cunt and rectum. The boys felt her orgasm and wondered whether they could hold out as Clare buried her head between the cheeks of Sian's bum and then threw her head back and howled with orgasm induced excitement. Sian looked down and could see the effect of her orgasms on the boys and this kick started her own cum.. She moved her fingers from her arse and flicked her clit and then put three fingers deep inside herself. It was enough and she felt the pulse of her orgasm and the juice she was ejaculating all over Clare's tits. After it was over she rubbed all that juice into the girls breasts, licking her own juices from the tender flesh enjoying the double sensation of tasting her own cum juice and the hardness of Clare's nipples.

The boys had slipped out of Clare's well fucked holes and positioned themselves close to the mouths of the two girls who were kissing each other. It was Sian who shouted to them to wank their cocks and come all over them. The boys needed no further encouragement. The girls kissed deeply, their tongues all over each other. Then they just let the tips of their tongues touch and looked up at the boys. "Come on shoot that spunk Steve" said Clare and on cue the first glob of white cum shot across the girls faces. And then it was a free for all as Steve and Matt shot their loads onto the girls. It was all over too soon but there was still time for the girls to play with the spunk, licking it and exchanging it between their mouths. Finally they licked it clean off each other's face and swallowed any of the remaining white goo. Everyone was exhausted but smiling. The boys started to stroke Clare gently, concentrating on her breasts. Matt released her arms and rubbed them back to life and then they all moved back inside.

"Champagne all round I think" said Matt to which there was no disagreement just the chink of glasses as they celebrated the orgy of fucking they had all enjoyed. 'Til the next time...'

12