A Special Night with Jody Jean

Story Info
A road warrior has a chance meeting with a porn star.
6.7k words
4.78
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is 100% fiction. I was inspired to write this story after seeing an interview on YouTube about India Summer where she answered questions about her life and career and I couldn't help notice that there is much more to this amazing person than we see on the scenes in her porn videos.

Also, if you are looking for a story that gets into the hot sex right away, this is not your story. The sex stuff starts in Chapter 5. I am more into getting to know someone and having fun before the sex than just going straight to the sex. It just makes the sex so much better when you are making love to a friend and not a stranger or someone who you don't really like that much. So much of this story is about getting to know Jody Jean Olson and how that led to a very special night for both of us.

Chapter One.

As I am winding down my career, I have a lot to be proud of and I realize that there are a whole lot of things that I would have done different if I could live my life again and do a better job of balancing my professional and personal lives.

I would guess that in the past 30 years, I have spent an average of 30 weeks a year on the road, beating the bushes, selling, getting commissions and building working relationships with clients that have led to long term financial benefits to my employers and of course to me.

I have made a lot of money and am pretty much set financially for life, but my personal life has suffered. Been through 2 marriages and my kids don't know me or give a damn about me so as I grow older, I am faced with the fact that I will be growing old alone. A sobering thought. I have a ton of money, but no personal life.

So to be honest, I spend a lot of time making love to the porn vids on my iPad in hotel rooms and although I prefer amateur porn, there are a few porn stars that I adore. My favorite is probably India Summer. I love everything about her, especially the vids she made in her early days before she became a porn star. Little did I know that one day, I would get to meet her and know her in a most personal way.

But back to my road warrior experience......I have become pretty good at figuring out how to stay alive on the road and one of the destinations of my travels that I have a love/hate relationship with is Chicago. I have been there to enjoy it in all of its glory in the spring, summer, and fall, and of course, I have been there in the middle of its harsh and unforgiving winters.

I have spent a lot of time in Chicago's O'Hare airport. Love it or hate it, if you are going just about anywhere in this country, sooner or later, you are going through O'Hare and it pays to understand how to survive the worst that can happen at this airport.

So a while back, I was in Chicago in August for business and my work wrapped up around 10 AM, just about check out time. Before I checked out, I took one last look at the Weather Channel and saw that there were going to be severe thunderstorms coming through just about the time my plane was going to be taking off and so I called the front desk and asked if I could hold my room until 3:00 for another night with the option of cancelling no later than 3:15. Since I was a gold star member of this hotel, they agreed. I knew from experience that if bad weather came through, O'Hare would cancel most of their flights and I would be stuck spending the night on a cot at the airport. Been there and done that so having a hotel room on reserve, even if it meant going back to the City, was a very wise thing to do.

So I left the hotel and took the Blue Line to O'Hare and got there in about an hour but as I looked out the window on the way, I could see the dark clouds coming in and I had a feeling in my gut that things were going to get ugly in an hour or two.

I waited in line at security and got to my gate about 30 minutes before my flight was supposed to board.

As usual, O'Hare is crazy and crowded and so I sat in the holding area with my carry on and a very attractive and strangely familiar woman sat down beside me who appeared to be attempting to go incognito. She had long dark hair that was pulled up into a baseball cap, with her pony tail hanging out the back. She had dark sunglasses on, a red silk blouse and tight fitting blue jeans. She sat down beside me and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why she looked so familiar but she was busy on her smart phone as I was with mine and in a few minutes as I had expected, all hell broke loose outside. A typical, mid-summer thunderstorm was coming on strong with high winds, hail, lightning and thunder and in a few minutes you could see the departure boards light up with cancellations. Soon there was announcement for all out going passengers to contact their ticket agents to rebook, as all flights coming in and out of O'Hare had been cancelled indefinitely.

Being the seasoned traveler that I am, I immediately called my hotel and confirmed my reservation and said I was taking the train back to the city to spend the night and would be there no later than 5:00.

As I was getting ready to leave, I noticed that the woman that was next to me was in somewhat of a state of panic. I over-heard her calling the airline, only to tell her that she would have to wait until the following morning to get a flight back to her home. I also picked up that someone on the phone was telling her that there were no rooms available in any hotels and she was going to have to camp out in the airport for the night.

About the same time, there was an announcement on the airport PA telling people that they could go to gate something or other to get cots to spend the night.

In a moment of human compassion, I looked at the woman and said, "Excuse me, I have been through this many times before and when I checked out the weather this morning, I had a feeling this would happen and so I extended my room reservation for another night. My room has two queen beds but it is back in the City. Trust me...I'm a gentleman and not some psychopath.... if you want to split the cost of the room with me, you are welcome to stay with me.

At first, she looked at me like I was crazy but then the announcement came on again about going to gate something for the cots and she said, "Wait a minute, let me make a call".

I watched her dial her phone and heard her say,

"Hi, look, there is some guy here that has a room in the City that he is willing to split the cost with me.... he looks like a decent guy...are you OK if I go with him"? "Thanks.... hopefully I will see you tomorrow".

So she hung up and said, "If your offer is still good, I'm on". I gave her a high five and we headed toward the Blue Line station.

I helped her with her bags and we fought our way through the crowds and finally got on the train and she was sitting right across from me...so close together that our legs were almost touching. We really didn't have much to talk about and so we both looked out the window and at one point, she took off her sunglasses and I had one of those oh my god moments.

I'm not sure what came over me but I blurted out,

"Are you Jody Jean Olson?"

At first, she was silent but then she said,

"Do I know you?"

"No I'm sure you don't know me but I am a fan of...."

She cut me off in mid-sentence and said,

"You are a fan of India Summer and yes, that is my stage name but my real name is Jody but no one ever calls me that anymore."

She asked me how I knew her real name and I said that one very lonely night, I was watching and enjoying her vids and I was intrigued by her and so looked her up on wiki and found out a lot about her, including her real name.

So there was this awkward moment.... a very long awkward moment and finally, I broke the silence and said,

"Look Jody, may I call you Jody? (she shook her head yes). I reached out to a stranger in need and I expected nothing in return and I still expect nothing in return. My offer to share my room with you is still open and nothing has changed...queen beds, two adults making the best of a situation".

It took a while but she smiled and said,

"There is something about you that I like and I trust you. I have become a pretty good judge of character I think you are just a good, genuine person and yes, let's make the best of it."

"By the way, my name is Jim," I said and I reached out and shook her hand.

So we started to make some small talk on the train and I asked her if her she had ever spent time in Chicago and she said no. I asked her if she would want to go out to someplace nice later for dinner and she said sure!

So I pulled up my Open Table app and booked reservations for 8:00 at the Signature Room on the 95th floor of the Hancock Tower on Michigan Avenue. One of my favorite places to take in the Chicago high rise experience. I told her what I just did and she smiled and thanked me and then for the rest of the trip, we really didn't say much but to be honest, I kept checking her out. I just couldn't believe that I was getting to spend time with Jody Jean Olson, aka India Summer but I had no expectations whatsoever that anything other than dinner together was going to happen this night, or any night for me. But there is something about this woman that attracts you, way beyond sexually. I think it is the same thing that attracts men like me to her in porn. Oh yes, she is acting but at the same time, she is just comfortable with herself and her person and it makes even the most unbelievable sex scenes with her, somehow, believable and relatable.

So in about an hour, we got off at the Jackson Street stop and as we came out of the subway, I led her to our hotel and we checked in.

When we got to our room, she said that she really needed to take a swim to unwind. I am also into swimming and light fitness and so we took turns going into the bathroom and changing into our swim suits and when she came out of the bathroom with her suit on, I was in awe of her.... she was the girl next door with a one piece black Nike swim suit and flip flops. How could a woman be that stunning without make up and fancy clothes? She just took my breath away. But I stopped gawking and we each grabbed a towel and made our way to the pool.

We pretty much had the pool to ourselves and we jumped in and as I expected, she was much more fit than me. In fact, she was swimming about two laps to every one lap that I was doing but I was enjoying the work out and to be honest, I was in awe of this amazing woman who was in incredible shape. For anyone who has watched her vids and wondered how a woman in her early 40s still has a body without a bit of body fat, I can attest that this woman works hard to keep her body looking that great.

I did my best to keep up with her but after about 45 minutes, I had to stop and catch my wind but she kept going for another 15 minutes or so and finally, she got out and I just had to continue to admire her body that looked absolutely perfect, even in a modest swim suit. Even though I had seen her in so many porn movies naked and in various sexual acts and scenes, she just seemed to be the girl next door at the moment and for whatever reason or twist of fate, she was spending time with little old' me.

The swim seemed to break the ice between us and on the elevator up to our room, all of a sudden, she seemed to open up and be a little more comfortable with me. She smiled and said she really enjoyed the swim and she looked at me with those beautiful eyes and said,

"Thank you so much for saving me from what could have been a very long night."

"Thank you from saving me from another lonely night in Chicago," I replied. She gave me a hug and we held it until the elevator reached our floor.

Chapter Two

We got to our room and I went into the bathroom first to change. I put on a pair of charcoal grey slacks, a white button-down collared shirt and a dark grey sports jacket.

She went in the bath room and came out a few minutes later with a white, tasteful but sensual, classic India Summer dress. It flattered every inch of her body and to be honest, I would have been proud to take her home to meet my parents looking like that. But what was special to me was that she took off her make up before the swim and didn't put any back on. And so she really looked like Jody Jean and it was so becoming, at least to me. I have to admit that we looked pretty good as a couple although I was in fact, old enough to be her father. But I clean up pretty nice and I know how to dress the part for any occasion.

She held my arm as we walked through the lobby and I hailed a cab and soon we were on Michigan Avenue on our way to the Hancock Tower. As usual, the traffic was backed up. I asked her if she had ever been to Chicago and she said no and so as we crept from stop light to stop light, I gave her a mini tour of the City. I talked about the history of the Tribune Tower, the Wrigley Building, and as we made our way up Michigan Avenue, we passed the Apple Store with its lighted glass stairs to the 2nd level and she said that she would love to check it out some time.

We passed the Water Tower and I explained that it was one of the few structures to survive the great fire of 1871 and finally, our driver dropped us off at the door of the public entrance to the Hancock.

We made our way to the elevators and took the world's fastest elevator to the 95th floor and got out and went to the reception desk. They acted like they had been waiting for us and we were led to an amazing window seat where we could see the Lake Michigan shore line and the northern view of Lake Shore Drive, just as the sun was setting.

When our waiter came out, I asked her whether she preferred red or white wine and to my pleasant surprise, she said "red of course." So I ordered a bottle of good California Cabernet Sauvignon. In a few minutes, the waiter brought out our bottle and I toasted to an unexpected night with a new friend in Chicago. She gave me that classic India Summer smile and said cheers as our glasses and our eyes met.

I ordered the Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb and she ordered the Surf and Turf and as we were enjoying our wine, the sun set and in a few minutes, they brought out our food and we both were relishing in the amazing food, wine and the spectacular view.

We chatted about things like we were long lost friends. Our pasts and life in general and the more we talked, the more I started to like this person. Jody was very different than the India I had lusted after so many times while watching her perform just about every kind of sex act imaginable. There was something familiar about her.... she was, just like the rest of us when it comes right down to it. She has highs and lows but remains positive and makes the best of what life has given her.

We talked about our child hoods, growing up in small Midwest towns and going to small town schools. We talked about our first loves, and she giggled about the farm boy from Iowa that gave her first kiss, and briefly mentioned the guy that took her virginity when she was 17.

I talked about my high school years, the girl I dated in high school, proms, homecoming dances, marching bands, year books and all of that and we both shared a few, "I wonder what he/she is doing now" moments.

I talked a little bit about my marriages and my kids and she was really interested in learning more about them. I told her what they were doing with their lives and how painful it was at times for me to not be a part of their lives, even though I have no one to blame but myself for being an MIA father so many years, missing soccer games, band concerts, graduations.... I was just too damn busy making my fortune.

She seemed to somehow relate to this. She casually mentioned that her career has alienated her from many of the people in her life that she once loved and she also feels lonely at times. I thought this was very interesting.

Just about at the time we were finishing our meal, the fireworks started going off on Navy Pier and she commented that this was the first time she had ever looked down, rather than up at fireworks and how breathtaking of an experience it was.

As the fireworks were winding down, our waiter came out with the dessert menu and I suggested the Chocolate Raspberry Tower.

She giggled and said, "sure, why not!"

As we were enjoying the dessert and sipping our wine, she said,

"This is a first for me."

"The first time you have seen been to the Signature Room at the Hancock?"

She said, "Yes and..."

"The first time you have looked down on the fireworks at Navy Pier on a Wednesday night in Chicago?"

She said, "Yes and..."

I paused to let her finish and she said,

"This is the first time probably in 20 years that I have spent an evening with a man who has not tried to hit on me or give me some kind of pick up line......"

"I hope I didn't disappoint you!", I said.

She said in her usual dry humor,

"No, actually it is refreshing but I have to admit that I started to wonder if maybe you are gay or maybe you forgot your bottle of blue pills or something but I think if the truth be known, you are just a gentleman and to be honest, in my business, you don't run across a gentleman that often anymore."

She went to say, "I was a bit apprehensive at first when you offered to share your room with me. But I think it was fate to meet up with such a great guy and such a kind hearted person."

"But back to the why haven't you hit on me yet part....do you think I'm ugly or something? This is new territory for me and I'm feeling a little inadequate at the moment," she said with her cute sarcastic smile.

"You know Jody to be honest, I have been in some state of sexual arousal, really ever since I saw you at the airport and before I knew who you were. But I'm old enough to be your father and I gave up years ago, making a fool of myself trying to pick up beautiful younger women like you. When I found out who you really are, I realized that there is no way a woman like you would ever want to be more than a friend with me so let's just say that I spared the inevitable rejection, by not coming on to you that way."

She said, "Wow Jim, I don't know what to say. Like I said, lots of men and many women hit on me and I'm not used to this but I have to be honest with you, this playing hard to get approach of yours is starting to spark my interest," again, with her cute smile and her subtle dry sense of humor.

Chapter Three

So our conversation about sexuality continued and proceeded to get more interesting.

"Since you brought it up, the subject of sex that is, what is it really like being in the adult film industry? I promise you, I am not a reporter for the National Enquirer. I'm just curious," I asked.

"I think what you are asking is if what you see me do in my videos, and my reaction and level of sexual expression and satisfaction, is real, or fake. Am I right?", she said.

"Yes."

"When you see a movie in the theaters, if it is well done, during the movie, you get into the reality of the moment and feel like you are actually there with the actors and actresses. But then the movie is over and you leave and depending on whether you like it or not, you think, wow, that was a great movie, or man, that really sucked."

"It is similar in porn, but for the most part, I get casted to act out someone's fantasy that someone will pay to watch. That is what porn is about...fantasy. So I'm a professional and I act out the fantasy."

"I am a very sexual person and for the most part, I enjoy what I do. I am at the point of my career in porn that if I don't want to do a scene, I pass. So I have fun and it is pleasurable."

"However, there is a big difference between having fun and the sex being pleasurable, and me having a mind blowing orgasm in front of the camera. To be honest, that rarely happens and it is all for show."

12