A Special Present Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife continues her adventures.
2.4k words
3.55
18.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wait was interminable it felt like I was there on my knees for hours, waiting for whatever was about to happen, my other senses sharpened to make up for my lack of sight. The slightest sound made me twitch thinking that maybe someone was approaching but alas no all I had was the hum of the air conditioner, all of a sudden though I could here noise but I don't remember hearing the door but yes there is definitely some movement.

I begin to wriggle this is making me nervous, I have put myself fully in your control but have no idea what to expect at all and suddenly I'm very worried. A deep voice tells me not to wriggle. I stop sensing that even if I broke free of the restraints that I wouldn't escape what was in store for me, I wait patiently then hear different softer voice telling me not to panic, before I have time to wonder what this mean a hand grabs my breasts and starts rubbing it, I would have screamed but for that damn rose of yours instead I tried to move away but found myself to tightly held and anyway there was another had fondling my ass from the other side.

"Just stay calm, beautiful" says deep voice, "you'll have the time of your life if you do" Judging from the sound deep voice is right behind me and yes he must be because now he has my ass in both hands massaging and squeezing it, then he's grinding into me I can feel his tool through his trousers it feels huge, all this time the other one is still playing with my breasts, pinching my nipples, I've almost bitten through the rose I want to yelp so much. Then the hands on my bum stop, they've spread my ass check far apart and suddenly he's spat on me right about my anus.

I'm getting a sinking feeling once upon a time I used to love anal but its been so long I don't know if I can handle it anymore and sure enough is thumb is playing with my bud. Spreading his spittle around, pushing in ever so slightly slowly bit at a time. Deep voice tells me to open my mouth and drop the rose they have something to take my mind of things, gullibly I open up and let the chewed rose fall to the bed and then realise the more softly spoken one has stopped squeezing me that's because he has been climbing on the bed and is now shoving his semi-hard prick in my mouth.

He shoves deeply in grabbing a bundle of my hair. I tell you one thing it took my mind of things because as he started to move my head up on down on his cock I barely noticed that deep voice was now reaming me with his thumb in fact it was so deep now I could feel his knuckle on my ass as he twisted and pushed. Then he was pulling out and telling me that to get him all lubed up he was going to slip his cock into my wet pussy.

I barely processed any of this though because I giving head to what I could only describe as the most beautiful penis I had never seen. It was long and narrow but with a huge arrow like head that made me plop as he pulled and out of me. He was slowing down now and I noticed his friend pulling his thick tool out of me and then he was pushing it into my ass, he wasn't hanging around as used his big hands to hold my hips still as he pushed it slowly but determinably inside my ass, it almost wasn't so bad, there have been far worse entries in the past but I could still feel the burning and couldn't wait for it to pass.

To help take my mind off it though his companion picked up his tempo again and before I knew it they were both at it see-sawing in and out of me one of them shoving the other into me as they went. If I recall now I don't think I had ever been spit roasted before now the idea had almost scared me but how wrong I was, it was an amazing sensation, two of the largest penis that had ever screwed me were taking it in turns to build me up to a huge orgasm, girls say that orgasms that come from anal are the best and they are right they come second only maybe to other girls going down on you.

Anyway back to it and as suddenly as the pleasure began it had stopped, both of them pulling out of me simultaneously. I could hear some water running and then footsteps, deep voice talking as he walked to me, we're pulling the old switcheroo honey but don't worry I've cleaned up for you and then he is teasing with me slapping his cock against my cheek, I open up my mouth wanting to taste him but all he will do, I moan unappreciatively and beg him "Give it to me!"

Now he offers me the head of his cock and I try to suck on it appreciatively thinking he is giving me what I want, when suddenly from the other end soft's no so soft cock is getting rammed inside of me pushing deeper than the other had causing the burn to return and then they were off again overloading my senses almost, I felt like collapsing but those strong hands were holding me up, deep had me by the neck feeding himself in and out of me never quite gagging but at the same time almost gagging every time and then all of a sudden they were cumming inside me spurting hard I could feel deeps cum hitting the back of my throat and soft's cock spasaming inside of me spurting god know where and then we all collapsed in a heap sweating bodies lying on top of each other.

What happened next? I'm not really sure it's a bit hazy one minute we are lying there, the next Amy's soft hands are removing me from my bondage. It was good to see her I climbed up to kiss her but she pushed me straight back down. Oh no you don't! You have this much fun without me and then expect me not to be upset! She shouted, I recoil in shock and take a moment to gather my senses once I passed out I they must have defiled me some more no longer was I on the bed in fact only my top half was. I was bent over the bed on my knees and I could see a pile of cum that had dripped from me to the floor. God knows how many times I had been taken and no wonder she was mad, I'm sorry I mumbled we can still stick with our plans and do this ourselves, together! I said trying to stand up to approach her, all that succeeded in doing was causing me to collapse in a heap on the bed. Really she said in an acidic voice, you can barely stand bitch let alone dance or fuck anymore.

With that I was in sobbing on the bed like I never had before, I didn't quite know what it was all about, Amy shouting at me. The whole situation or the fact that six hours ago I was a housewife and now I was acting like a deranged slut. Then she was by my side soothing me running her hands through my hair trying to calm me. I'm sorry I was just trying to be all domineering and strong you know? I didn't want to do this it's what my letter said! This got my attention and then she was off.

About how she had received a letter through the post, addressed to her personally, it was all very strange and she said she didn't really believe any of it, the whole situation seemed faintly ridiculous, I personally couldn't believe that you had gone to all this effort how long had you been planning this? We're both calmer now sitting on the bed together, it looks quite ridiculous actually I was lying there naked except for my stockings and bra and a layer of cum and there she was fully dressed, rummaging in her hand bag and pulling out a black envelope. "Here it is, this is what came through my letterbox and sure enough there was your exquisite handwriting on the front."

I grabbed to read it but she wanted to tell me something first. "Can I tell you something?" I gesture for her to continue. "Diana I want you to know, I do genuinely like you. I may have been coerced for most of tonight but when I first saw you come in I couldn't believe my luck and whatever you read in this letter and however it makes you feel, I want to spend the rest of this weekend with you. Starting with going out dancing after this, just like we said." Then abruptly she kisses me deeply on my mouth, which I cannot help but reciprocate, using my hands to get my first feel of those perfectly sculpted breasts through her black shirt. Lush is how they feel I cant wait to feel them some more but now we are breaking apart. She is getting me on my feet and putting a coat on me. "Let's go to your place before you read this. You can bath and clean up while you read and I'll have to see if I can catch up with you on the horniness front."

So here I am now back in our flat we didn't check out of the room, I think we might need it some more before the weekend is out! Amy got me home safely and drew me a bath and I'm about to read your letter to her. I don't quite know where she is right now I can here noises she must be pottering about looking through my clothes, you chose well my darling she almost the same size as me everything should fit fine but then again maybe you already knew that, Anyway here goes.

Dear Miss Reynolds

You are probably rather apprehensive right now and so you should be but I implore you to read on otherwise the results may not be to your desire. Let me fill you in a bit it should be Wednesday the 12th of February right now if all has gone according to plan. In two days time I have arranged to give my wife a very special valentines present and you're going to help with it and here's why. Go to the email address below compromisedposition@googlemail.com and enter this password ********. There will be one email inside of it open it.

Damn I wanted out this bath to look at that, instead I called Amy, "Amy? honey, what was in the email account?"

"Pictures, pictures of me and my ex-boyfriend, I've no idea how they got hold of them, that Asshole was meant to have deleted them all!!" Trying to calm her, I gave her my best smile and asked if I could see them, I bet you look good I grinned.

With that she stormed out in a half rage, her face turning al red, dimples flaring! I quite like angry Amy hehe, but I diverse.

Welcome back Miss Reynolds now you have seen what I have and what I would do with it let me tell you how to stop it. It wont be to painful especially not if those pictures are anything to go by, you never know you might even enjoy yourself but I cant take the risk of you not doing as I ask. Anyway, my wife will need an escort this weekend, a consort of sorts, a confidant, there will be things for her to do that she will need encouragement to follow through maybe even forcing. That is where you come in you're a strong willed girl and I need you to cajole my wife into doing those things she isn't sure off, to pick her up when she's scared but most of all to accompany on her adventures.

If you help me then you will have the journey of a lifetime, if you don't then people will never look at you the same way again. To acknowledge that you are going to abide and help me with my game send a reply to the original email address.

I quickly finished up my bath, I felt refreshed and raring to go again, looking forward to what Amy had looked out for me. Only to be disappointed as I was towelling myself off, my mobile beeped. Put on what I have left for you sexy and come and find me in The velvet lounge in an hour. Cow!

How had she done that I hadn't even heard her leave. In the bedroom laid out for me was a dress I hadn't seen before, long and silky with a bright floral pattern. I sat on the edge of the bed and began to prepare myself for the next part of the night, touching up the make-up I'd been careful not disturb in the bath. Fixing my hair and then I began to dress; I looked out a snug, black g-string and pulled it up my legs and over my thighs until it sat lovingly in my crack. I picked up the dress for the first time and held it to me, it felt good against my body and looked good in the mirror. Long below the knee on one side with a sharp cut to half way up my thigh on the leg.

I slipped my legs through it and shimmied it up over my ass, it felt very tight against my body as I pulled the straps over my shoulders I could feel the silk hugging my body tightly. Embracing my assets and showing them off for all to see. As I bent over to pick up the first of my heels the slit on my right leg rode up so much it almost exposed, the waistband of my g-string. I quickly slipped into my strappy heels, picked up my hand bag and was ready to go.

End of Part 2