A Special Rent Agreement Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari just loved her compliments, the nice, sexy words of the woman made her nipples even harder.

“You are so beautiful, too,” she complimented back. “I like the difference in us. You have this beautiful, clean whiteness. And you are really gorgeous with your voluptuous forms. You are a perfect, feminine and mature beauty – and you have the best breasts I have ever seen.” Shari could see in the face and eyes of the lady how much she had enjoyed these words.

Besides the woman was a small pot of coconut cream and immediately Shari knew how she could make Christine even happier; and that was exactly what she wanted to do. There was so much she had to thank for this woman.

“Would you love me to give you a creaming and massaging session.”

“I would love nothing more…almost.” Christine answered.

Shari walked to the bed slowly and let thus the woman's eyes enjoy watching her for a little while longer. The lady than turned around and Shari knelt over her legs and started creaming her back, with the great smelling cream. She moved her hands very slowly, changing from a tender stroke to a firm massage from time to time, till Christine moaned softly with pleasure. Her hands moved deeper and deeper, till she reached the woman's full, big arse. She took herself a long time for rubbing the cream into her arse cheeks and for massaging her bum. She even dared to move her fingers between her cheeks and for a short moment her finger tip circled the woman's anus slowly and very tenderly. Shari was really aroused by touching this big, soft ass. She had to force herself to move on and cream the backsides of her legs too. When she had reached her feet, Christine turned around. Shari could almost feel how blood flooded her cuntlips and how a wetness was rising within her pussy. She was so close now to the mature woman's most intimate and most sexy parts. She could not get her eyes off her big breasts, with very hard nipples now and off the nice pussy of the woman, that showed some wetness too. Her legs were spread a bit and so Shari had a direct view to her pussy. Her hands moved upwards coming closer and closer to her sex and finally her fingers were very close to her cunt. Just beside the woman's now obviously wet cunt lips her fingers strode along, she even touched her bush of pubes and loved the feeling; but she did not dare to directly touch her pussy. Christine must have been aware of her obvious wetness at her crotch but did not show any sign of hiding it and Shari did not mind at all, as she was completely wet herself now.

But the 18 year old black girl had to force herself to move her hands away from the ladies crotch area; otherwise she could not have stopped herself from touching another woman's sex for the very first time. But her creaming session was not getting easier at all, as her hands were now moving up to the big, white breasts that were fascinating her so much. Her boobs were really big, they were sagging a bit, but in some way that was just giving them even more sexiness and a very special mature, feminine touch. She had a big nipple area and the nipples itself were rock hard by now. Shari swallowed. She was feeling so hot. She was shy in the beginning, when she touched Christine's boobs for the first time. The black girl had never thought before that she would ever touch another woman's tits, and even less that she would touch the big breasts of a white woman being 25 years her senior.

Christine did not resist at all, when Shari started creaming her boobs and the young girl did a very careful and tender job and took her time. Christine could see how hot the girl was and she could feel it in her small black hands, that were slowly moving around her white breasts. She loved the special look that the contrast in colours had. From time to time Shari's fingers even touched her hard nipples. It always were quick touches – as by accident, but always very soft and very arousing. Christine knew quite well that it was no accident and Shari knew as well.

When Shari finally was done she was aroused enough to even initiate a kiss from her side. She moved her head close to Christine's face and their lips met and once again, but only for a short time they melt into a deep French kiss. The girl was dripping wet, when they broke their kiss.

“You did such a wonderful job, my dear. I think we will have to repeat that very often, Shari Sweetheart,” the mature woman whispered in an aroused voice.

“It will always be my greatest pleasure.”, the 18year old girl answered.

“Maybe for now it would even be a greater pleasure if we know both find some good relief in masturbation, as agreed this morning,” Christine said with a very special smile.

For Shari know even these words brought some relief. She was so hot with sexual tension by now, that she would have masturbated anyway secretly. What she would not have imagined two days before, that she would masturbate in the company of somebody and even more a much older white woman, made her heart jump now.

The mature woman didn't even wait for an answer of Shari. While she was speaking her hands were already playing with her own nipples and she was so aroused that she could not keep both her hands at her breasts for long. Quite quickly one of her hands moved down and found it's way to her dripping wet cunt. She moaned loud at the first touch. Normally she closed her eyes when pleasuring herself, but this time her eyes were fixed to the young and beautiful black girl lying besides her. She had to watch as meanwhile also Shari had one hand gently stroking her own breasts and touching her own nipples, while her other hand was pressed to her cunt. The 18year old girl had two fingers inside of her pussy, moving in and out rhythmically; her thumb was rubbing her hard clit at the same time. Also Shari had her eyes open now and had it fixed to the 53year old big lady. Never had she been so aroused when masturbating. To watch this real lady masturbate just a few inches a way from her, brought her to the edge of a huge orgasm very quickly. Both women were raising the speed of their fingers moving in an out of their own cunts quickly and both were moaning loud now. Shari was the first that reached her orgasm and she came loud. She had never been loud before, but this time she came with a wild and passionate cry, pressing her legs together, pressing her fingers even deeper into her wet pussy and throwing her head from left to right. For Christine watching that young beautiful, black girl cum beside her was the final thing she needed to cum herself and she too was not silent in her orgasm. She had three fingers pressed deep into her cunt and her second hand pressed to her clit.

It took both of time some minutes to calm down again from their orgasms. Both had the same intention after they had finally relaxed again. They turned to each other and sank into a kiss. First their lips were playing with each other. Christine used all her long kissing experience to pleasure the young girl with her lips before she opened her mouth with her tongue and they started a long and passionate tongue play.

“I'm so happy that there are no secrets any more between us, Shari,” the woman whispered into the black girls ear. “You are so good. As a reward I will lead you out to a great club tomorrow. Something very special.”

“It was wonderful,” was all that the young student could say. She cuddled close into the soft flesh of the big white woman, letting her black hands glide slowly over her white back and enjoy the still wet, stroking hands of the 25year older woman on her body, as she fell to sleep, her head lying at Christine's big breasts.

“Was she falling into a lesbian love?”, where her last thoughts before she fell into a deep sleep, with some very special dreams…..

….to be continued, if asked for…..

Feedback, comments and Votes very welcome!!!!!!!

12