A Special Room and Beyond Ch. 02

Story Info
Dining out leads to al fresco - but not al fresco dining!
2.5k words
4.43
12.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

My Mistress, you wish me to fetch and dress you in clothes you have selected -- but now it is time for our roles to change -- your Dream Lover becomes your Dream Master -- and my Mistress -- you become my Pleasure Kitten.

But you are just as content to be controlled as to control. You eagerly anticipate what I choose for you to wear -- knowing that you will enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoy watching you in it -- you even enjoy it when I choose something which is slightly uncomfortable or restrictive to wear for long as this also turns both of us on .

But what my Pleasure Kitten will I choose for you to wear to dinner? What will we know and dare that others around us will not even suspect....

Dream Master's Pleasure Kitten will wear matching, broad suspender belt, bra, thong, and choker -- all of the deepest red satin, edged with black lace. You will also wear matching fishnet stockings and fingerless gloves, which have loops for your thumb and middle finger to draw the net over the back of your hands.

You draw the suspender belt around your waist for me to fasten at your back. As I do so, I let my fingers gently caress the top of the cleft of your buttocks. The thrill this gives you makes you arch your back and shoulders.

You bend to draw on your stockings, I cannot resist to stroke the ring of you anus. You mew quietly as you draw the stocking up your leg, trapping my finger in you. You do the same with the other stocking, allowing me to insert my finger slightly into you. Standing there, with my finger in your bum, you draw on the fishnet gloves.

But you must release me Pleasure Kitten to allow me to fasten the bra which you have cupped over your breasts -- it only just covers the haloes of your nipples.

I reach for the choker and fasten it round your silky neck -- nuzzling the down of your neck causing you to stiffen and mew again with the thrill of the pleasure it gives you.

Finally, your Dream Master kneels before you to lift first one stockinged foot then the other into your thong. I draw it to your knees, but wait, I pause -- your pussy is empty.

I reach into a dressing table drawer and bring out your purple Jiggle balls. Carefully I position the first ball at the lips of your pussy which part in anticipation and allow the ball to slide in. As it slides in the second is drawn after it. I push it in further with my finger, making sure they are nestling securely together against the walls of you pussy.

I reach back to draw your thongs right up -- but as I do I look up you body standing over me. The lips of your mouth have a shimmering deep red rouge on them -- but what about your pussy lips -- do they not deserve the same attention! I pick your lipstick from the dressing table and gently apply rouge to your semi-swollen nether lips -- you squirm some more with the thrill of this new experience.

Having dressed you, I must dress -- but what have you lifted from the dressing table as you kneel before me. You are holding a matching thong to yours, in deepest red satin. I step into the thong. I become semi-aroused as you draw the satin up my legs.

But you pause over my thighs and look up at me with a wicked smile. You reach behind me to the dressing table -- you hold the lip rouge! Gently you draw back my skin to reveal the full swollen head of my penis and you run the lips rouge over it before allowing the skin to slip back to cover half of the head.

With a knowing smile you pull the thong on completely and mischievously pat my genitals.

We finish our dressing -- you put on a crimson low-cut blouse and front-buttoning crimson skirt. I put on a black silk shirt and black Chino trousers before kneeling before you to lace the black, high-heeled ankle boots I have put on your feet. We hear the taxi sound its horn as I slip on black casual shoes.

I let you get into the taxi first. As I get in I notice you have positioned yourself to reveal the lace tops of your stockings to me -- but out of the driver's view. As we drive to the restaurant you casually stroke the top of your thigh giving me the occasional glimpse of your thong -- while you watch the bulge increasing in my trousers.

Arriving at the restaurant, you wait for me to come round to open your door. You swing your legs out, parting them fully, making sure I get a full view of the crotch of your thong -- which is already showing signs of dampness!

In the restaurant, we have a secluded table. Sitting opposite each other you make sure that I have a clear view of your lovely cleavage by always leaning forward slightly.

How you do it my Pleasure Kitten I do not know, but as we enjoy our meal, you have one foot resting on my chair so that your high heel is nestling and prodding under my balls through my trousers. Now and again, you lift you foot to rest you stiletto along the length of my erect penis -- the tip of which has escaped from the top of the thong you had me wear.

After our main course, you stand to go to the ladies room. I have a clear view of the sensuous way you walk from our table to the ladies room door. As you emerge, is it by accident or design you have only two buttons of your skirt fastened to expose the tops of your thighs and stocking tops as you walk back to me.

You have one hand closed. As you approach me you hold it out in front of me, over the table. You open your hand. Your damp thong falls to the table, the warm aroma of your pussy wafts up for me to smell -- my nostrils flare at the sweet and very desirable smell!

Not only have you removed your thong -- but, as you sit opposite me again, you have unbuttoned your blouse down to reveal the lace trim of your bra. The material of the blouse slides to reveal the swell of your breasts.

It is difficult for the waiter to take his eyes from you as he serves our dessert -- if only he knew what could be visible under the table! I know -- for I have 'accidentally' dropped my napkin -- and seen the glistening moisture of your shaven pussy framed in the flesh of your thighs and stockings. You have added to my vision by parting your thighs to reveal the beauty of your now swollen, rouged vaginal lips -- and you have slide your hand down to draw the lips further apart to finger your clit.

But just how long does it take one to retrieve a napkin. I must drag myself away for now.

We finish our meal and as I return from paying the bill, you swivel on your chair to fully reveal the glory of your crotch, keeping it in my full view as you stand a walk towards me.

But the night is young and very balmy. We live but a walkable distance from the restaurant. We decide to stroll home arm in arm. Our path takes us through a park -- the moonlight playing on the bushes.

Can we wait for each other until we get home? Or does the daring of enjoying each other openly in the open have a stronger allure for us.

We cannot resist the allure and find a nest for us between some bushes. The grass is warm and dry and soft under you as you lie back waiting for me to undo my trousers, lower my thong and penetrate you.

But no my Pleasure Kitten -- your Dream Master has other outdoor adventures for you first.....

I kneel between your legs, but instead of leaning forward over you, I sit back on my heels to gaze at you lying spread before me. My Pleasure Kitten knows what her Dream Master wants now.

You reach down to completely unbutton your skirt and draw it apart off you body. I now have an uninterrupted view between your legs -- your rouged swollen lips partly open, glistening with your moisture.

Your hands move up your body, unbuttoning your blouse as they reach to uncup your breasts from your bra, the hard nipples now free to point to the stars. While one fishnet clad hand stays to massage your breasts, the other travels back down over your body to slide a finger over your pussy, to slip it back up, keeping the lips apart to reveal your hardening clit. Your stroke your clit gently, lifting your hips slightly to invite me to you.

By now my thong cannot contain my erection, the rouged head is now free of the elastic waist, as my hardening penis escapes and pushes the thong down until it rolls under my balls. I am pointing straight at my Pleasure Kitten's pussy -- but instead I lean forward to take your clit in my mouth, drawing it between my teeth while I flick it with my tongue.

Even though we are outside, you can no longer contain your groans of pleasure as you thrust your hips up to push your desperate pussy harder onto my face. By now I am thrusting my tongue as deep as I can into you. I can now feel the jiggle balls in you rolling against my tongue as I flick them back against the walls of your pussy. We have never done this before and the completely new sensation racks your body -- you are now writhing so much I can hardly keep my mouth on you.

A twig cracks behind us -- is somebody there -- is somebody watching! You freeze, but the excitement keeps me going -- I continue to mouth you firmly, so much so you give yourself to abandon and climax violently against my face, you body convulses with orgasm after orgasm. And one final one as you feel me slowly withdraw the jiggle balls from you as you try to retain them by closing your pussy over them.

Watching you cum over and over, I take the opportunity to look around us -- it was only a nocturnal animal out foraging -- nobody seems to be close to us.

Just as you relax, I take my opportunity, you have closed your eyes from satisfaction, but your legs are still widespread and your pussy awaits, still lubricated. I poise myself over you, you start as you feel the tip of my penis touch your pussy lips -- but you are too exhausted to resist -- even if you wanted to.

I meet no resistance as I slide my full length into my Pleasure Kitten. You mew like a kitten as you feel my penis rub the walls inside you. You squeeze your pussy lips round my shaft -- I can contain my throbbing no longer and spurt my hot load into you. Yet again you orgasm, the danger of being caught outdoors having excited you even further.

Exhausted, we lie back together under the stars -- but are we ready to continue our walk home....

As I draw my Pleasure Kitten to your feet, you have abandoned your earlier concern of being exposed outdoors. You fasten only two buttons of your blouse under your breasts which remain uncupped and exposed from your blouse. You have also only fastened a couple of buttons at the top of your skirt which falls behind your fishnet stockinged legs to leave your shaven mound clearly visible and framed in your suspenders.

I can see the mixture of our love juices trickling down your silky thighs to be absorbed by the lace top of your stockings. As I pull on my trousers, you draw the satin of my thong back over my genitals, allowing me only to fasten but not zip my trousers. You continue to cup my genitals in your hand as we walk from the enclosed safety of the bush.

Your body shimmers seductively and desirously in the moonlight as we walk towards a small clump of trees. The feel of my cock and balls being rubbed by the satin of the thong as you press your hand onto me as we walks arouses me again. I may be your Dream Master, but it is you who have control.

The path meanders through the trees -- I can contain myself no longer and turn you towards the nearest tree. I remove my belt and use it to cuff your hands and tie them to a low branch.

You are now bent over. I raise your skirt up over your back, revealing your bottom, full and firm, before me. Your legs are stretched taut by the high heels you wear and I gently part them to reveal the opening of your cleft and the underside of your pussy.

I kneel behind you to slowly savour our juices as I lick from your anus down to the start of your pussy. You squirm with delight but I restrict you by taking hold of your hips. As I stand, my trousers slide to the ground and my now fully recovered and erect penis thrusts from the lace edging of the satin thong.

I position myself behind you and nudge your anus with the tip of my penis. You raise yourself on tiptoe to encourage me to slip down the fold of skin from your anus towards your eager pussy.

You moan softly, my Pleasure Kitten, as the swollen head of my cock slides into your waiting, wet, orifice. I thrust against you, my balls rubbing against the inside of your thighs. You are now groaning loudly, the pleasure coursing through your body mixed with the excitement of the danger of being caught being served by your Dream Master in the open.

But it is the early hours of the morning and it is only the animals of the night that can appreciate our pleasure, our desire, our release on orgasm as my juices flow into you to mix with yours as we climax together, tremendously, wondrously.

Exhausted, I release you from your bondage. We straighten our clothing for the remainder of the short walk home. We should have a shower or wash when we get there -- but it would remove the beautiful scent of our evening's sex. Instead we remove our clothes and, in each other's arms fall asleep to dream of what...

taywink
taywink
2 Followers