A Special Room and Beyond Ch. 04

Story Info
My Mistress is mounted by Her stallion.
1.4k words
4.17
10.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taywink
taywink
2 Followers

Our 'special' room awaits us on our return. Carrying our purchases, I follow you into the room. You have a natural sway in your hips which draws the material of your dress taut across your bottom. As you enter the room, you undo the few remaining buttons of your dress and allow it to slide from your shoulders. You turn to take our shopping from me and to unpack the bags on our king size bed.

Yes, my Mistress, I think we should shower after our earlier exertions and before we decide on what to do for our evening meal.

We undress ourselves, eventually standing facing each other, simply admiring the beauty of each other's nakedness.

In wonder and appreciation, I draw a hand across your mouth, feeling your lips brush my fingers before I caress down your neck, across your breasts. Even though I avoid touching them, your nipples harden. I continue down your body, over your navel to the V-shape that is formed between your thighs. I continue to stroke down one side until I reach that inviting cleft and gently draw my hand across its edge before travelling back up your body to your mouth where you kiss my fingers.

Meanwhile, you almost mirror my movement by taking your hand over my mouth, down my neck to gentle tickle the fine hairs on my chest. My nipples, too, harden without you even touching them. You continue down my body to curl my thick hair in your fingers before lightly stroking up the length of my erection. You linger gently on my swollen tip before retracing the path of your hand back to my mouth.

We walk together to the en suite bathroom. We shower, washing and rinsing each other, just savouring the thrill of each other's touch.

I reach to stroke your shaven mound and run my finger down to your pussy lips. You, my Mistress, reach out to cup my balls in one hand while stroking my cock with your other hand.

You move gently with the pleasure my hand creates in you. I look at your face to see you are focussed on my penis in your hand. You look up at me and smile as you draw my skin up over my tip before drawing it back down to fully reveal the swollen, throbbing head. I position myself to try to penetrate you, but you move ever so slightly to thwart me. Instead you work your hand and fingers harder and faster over my length until I cannot focus on stroking you but must lean against the shower wall. It seems like all my strength is concentrated in my genitals and the sensations you are causing in me.

Oh, my Mistress, Oh, my Mistress, I cannot contain myself any longer. My hot spunk shoots from me to land across your stomach and shaven mound. My cock jerks and continues to jerk until you have pumped every last drop from me.

Together we watch the water spraying over you wash the traces of my huge ejaculation from your body.

You smile with satisfaction with the power you know you can command over me – and at the dexterity you have in your hands to pleasure me.

You return to our 'special' room while I tidy the en-suite. You are standing waiting for me as I return. You have already donned the black leatherette waspie body suit we bought earlier and are holding out the cuffs and anklets for me to put on myself.

But Mistress, what are you doing? Bending to strap on the anklets, I start as I feel something prod the ring of my anus. I try to stand up, but you place a hand on the back of my neck to keep me bent over. Gradually, I feel something penetrate me.

Daring to look between my legs, I gasp! All I can see hanging down is some horse hair! I realise that what you are sliding into me is the phallic handle of the whip you bought.

Gently, you push it in and then withdraw it – almost but not all the way before you push it in again. I groan with the sensation you are creating in me. But, just as I would thrust into you, you thrust the handle into me, causing me to arch my back and groan louder as the pleasure increases in me.

When you are satisfied you have toyed with the whip handle in me, you allow me to stand erect. My penis is also jutting erect from me – erect from excitement of the novelty of what you have done – and the sensation it created in me.

You lead me to a mirror where you turn me to admire you stroking my erection with the hair of the whip, as you too admire me in the mirror.

Standing back you reach to pick something from our bed – it is the soft riding crop! Gently you stroke it across my buttocks.

Walk, my Pleasure Stallion, your command is accompanied with a gentle crack of the crop, walk. You guide me towards our massage couch.

You are obviously enjoying the role you have created. Your nipples stand erect on your full firm breasts swelling in the net of the body suit above the leatherette waspie. Moisture is also glistening at the tops of your thighs where it seeped from your pussy.

But my Mistress wants to be ridden by her Pleasure Stallion.

You move to the massage couch and, placing your hands on the mattress, you present the cleft of you bum towards me. I need no second bidding to fulfil your desire – my throbbing cock is almost bursting with the new and excruciating pleasures you have created in me.

I stand poised behind you. You lift yourself up slightly as I enter the willing lips of your pussy. You gasp as I thrust my full length into you. I remain fully in you, feeling you contract your muscles to prevent me from withdrawing easily. You are already mewing with pleasure – such is your excitement from what you have done to me.

I start! You still have the crop and have flicked it behind you, across my bum – just as you would with a horse. Again you flick the crop – I flinch in response, involuntarily thrusting harder against you. And again, and again, you flick the crop on me, dictating the speed I thrust against you by the speed you flick me with the crop.

Yes my Mistress, your Pleasure Stallion is riding you, and I feel in some way you are riding me the way you are using the crop.

The finishing post approaches as I can contain my self no longer. You feel my ejaculation swelling within me. Faster and faster you encourage me with the crop until – the post – I burst in your vagina, hot spunk splashing against your walls, oozing out from your pussy lips around my still throbbing penis.

Slowly, almost reluctantly, you relax your vaginal muscles, releasing my cock from your nest.

But you, my Mistress, are not finished. You lie back on the couch and draw me over you, guiding my head between your legs. I mount the couch and straddle your face, my semi-erect penis over your mouth. As I lower my mouth to your pussy, you draw my penis down to your mouth by putting your arms around my back.

This is now becoming our wind down ritual – cleaning the mixture of our juices from each other.

Once you are satisfied you have sucked every last drop from me and feel I have licked you clean, you indicate I must get off. As I do so you hand me the horse hair whip to take to the en-suite to rinse it. A task I have to perform whenever either of us enjoy any of our toys.

But we haven't decided about our evening meal yet, my Mistress. You agree, but neither of us feels like getting ready to go out to dine, nor making the effort to cook a meal, so we decide on ordering an Indian meal to be delivered to us.

It will only be thirty minutes or so. Yes, my Mistress, I will go to the door when it is delivered. You will, however, consider the delivery person's embarrassment and allow me to slip on trousers and a shirt to take the meal when it is delivered.

taywink
taywink
2 Followers