A Special Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" Heather pulled back her hand in fear of hurting her friend.

"Yes, go ahead. It's just that they're tingling every where. Especially my nipples. I'm afraid they'll be really ticklish. Or they could just... AAAHHHHH!"

"Afraid they'll what?" Heather grinned a devilish grin. Her outstretched fingers were circling around Darcie's plump dark areola. The soft sensitive skin responded to Heather's touch by puckering up and turning into a wrinkled wad of hardened flesh. Heather let out a gasp of astonishment as her friend writhed passionately and began to slowly rub her groin while she played with her engorged nipples. Suddenly, Darcie let out a wail and the crotch of her shorts slowly became very wet as she came very hard from that small bit of tit play. "Motherfucker! Darcie, did you just pee?"

Darcie tried to catch her breath and smooth her long brown hair out of her face and mouth, but it seemed like it was almost impossible. After a few seconds, Darcie finally responded. "You... Just... Made... Me... Cum..."

Heather let out a loud high-pitched laugh in response. "That's so fucked up! How much fudge did you have?"

Finally catching her breath, Darcie answered, "I don't know, but I had a few bites in the kitchen before I brought the plate in. Oh fuck, that felt so fucking good! Look at all that fudge though. We've got so much. You think this is safe?"

"Well, are you able to get up without any problems?" Heather leaned back and looked at her sexy, bustier friend and smiled. She grabbed a lock of her beautiful red hair around and began to play with it while she watched Darcie move her legs to the front of the couch and stand up without any problems. Darcie couldn't keep her eyes off of her gigantic sucklers the whole time.

"Well, I don't have any pains in my back. Damn, they feel so good." Darcie looked down at Heather eating another piece of fudge. Her friend was staring at her ass. "Don't tell me my ass got bigger! It was pretty big to start with, and it doesn't need to get bigger."

"No, it's not that," Heather said swallowing. "This may seem strange, but I've never noticed how cute your butt really is. I mean, it's way out there, but it also seems like it has firmed up quite a bit."

"Speaking of firming up; your nipples look like they're ready to cut glass."

Heather gobbled the rest of her fudge and grabbed another square. With her mouth full she mumbled, "shut up, Darcie."

"Shut up? What're you gonna do about it?" Darcie playfully got into a fighting stance.

"Oh, you wanna go at it, huh?" Heather giggled and crammed the rest of her candy into her mouth. "I'm gonna teach you to make fun of me!" The red head jumped off of the couch and onto the floor. She kicked her flip flops off and did a little bit of a jump one more time and made for Darcie. In the middle of bounding over to her friend, Heather's heavy tits did a small bounce inside the halter top. Once she landed in front of her friend, Heather heard a small snap behind her and her white top fell to her waist followed by her huge tits. Both ladies stood in amazement at what transpired. After a moment, Heather said, "Darcie, Darcie, you've got to feel this!" She brought Darcie's hands up to her breasts and motioned for her friend to cup them. "Don't do anything. Just hold them.

Heather breathed in and out normally. It took Darcie a little while to understand what was happening. Then, Darcie started tightening her hold on Heather's boobs, but her grasp kept slipping with each breath Heather was taking in.

"Heather, I think your boobs are growing more with..."

"Every breath! I know! This is so cool. Darc, what're you..."

Darcie brought her finger up to her girlfriend's lips. "Shhh. I'm returning the favor." She formed her small hands against her friends glowing white mounds and gently squeezed as she felt her friend shudder in reaction.

"F-f-f-fuck Darcie, that feels so g-g-g-good." Heather almost looked as if she was shivering, but the pleasures sent through her nerves coming from her large breasts seemed almost too much for her smaller body to take. Then, Darcie noticed how much Heather's smaller pale pink nipples had stretched along with her breast growth. She marveled at how rock-hard and pebbly that sensitive translucent pink skin had become just from her touch. Darcie brought her fingers around and lightly pinched her friend's aching nipples. Heather let out a scream of pure delight as her friend gently twisted and pulled her reddening teats. Heather's areolas were becoming more and more wrinkled from the small amount of tit play Darcie had initiated.

"Does that feel good?" Darcie cooed to her friend and shined a reassuring smile to her.

Heather seemed to be sweating a little bit at her brow. "Oh fuck, Darcie! You're just being a tease, aren't you? Oh, I wanna cum so bad! I feel like I'm so close."

"Just finger yourself. It's cool."

"No," Heather gasped just as she was bringing her hands to her waistline. "I want you to do it for me. Just suck my nipples, Darcie. I always love it when guys suck my nipples. Do it for me, please."

Darcie wasn't only shocked with the request her friend had given her, but also with her own willingness to comply. Without a word, Darcie wrapped her lips around her friend's nipple and began to gently suck it to a bigger point than before. She even rolled her tongue around the areola and let her tongue stud send pleasure's through Heather's engorged, red teat.

"Hurry, do the other one," Heather screamed!

Darcie turned her attention to the other tit and quickly gave it a kiss before rolling her tongue around the bumpy flesh. Heather moaned more deeply as she felt her climax getting closer and closer. Finally, Heather felt something let loose inside of her. Her pussy discharged heavily three separate times in a row. Darcie felt the spasms in Heather's body with her tongue still glued to the hard nipple. She pulled back to see a darker wet spot on her friend's crotch that lead to glistening streaks down her alabaster legs that formed a small wet spot on the carpet. Heather's legs wobbled and she fell ass first into the couch spent.

"Are you okay?" Once Darcie had questioned her friend, she could feel more desire rising inside of her. She could definitely tell that the sight of her friend's pussy juices seeping down her legs was such a turn on along with their growing tits. Involuntarily, Darcie's hands went up to her own breasts massaging and playing with her nipples while her eyes fixed their gaze on Heather.

Heather took in a few deep breaths and allowed her breathing to ebb. "That was so fucking great!" I can't believe this, but it's like I've got a very quick recovery time after I cum. Sometimes it takes like an hour to an hour and a half. Now, I feel like I could do that all over again!" The sight of Darcie playing with her colossal titties made Heather's pussy tingle just a bit more. Her own hands slowly made their way up to her newly grown breasts and started teasing her sensitive nipples.

It took Darcie a moment to actually muster her courage up, but finally asked, "You wanna continue this in the bedroom?"

"Sure," Heather replied breathlessly. "I'll stop the video, but let's get out of these wet shorts and panties!"

12