A Special Underwear Fitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just look forward and relax, this will only take a second," He said, quietly in her ear. Billy quickly ran the measuring tape across her back to measure the width, then brought both hands round her front to pull the tape tight across her bosom. However, as he did this Laura move backwards, pressing her buttocks into his groin. He felt his cock twitch and swell up even more; there was no way that she had not felt it.

"Sorry," she giggled. "The tape was a bit cold on my chest."

"That is OK," Billy replied. "I am almost done." He reached over her shoulders and tugged the bra straps a little to check the tension. Laura felt the cups tighten against her chest, which caused her nipples to harden up even more, she was sure they were going to pop out of the bra any minute if he kept that up.

"We could do with tightening the straps a little here," she heard him say. "With a bra like this the fit must be perfect if you want to avoid an embarrassing accident at the wrong time."

Laura felt his hands move from the straps forward and for the briefest of seconds the tips of his fingers ran over the top of her breasts. She felt a twitch from his cock wedged up against her buttocks, and let out a small moan herself. She arched her back up trying to keep the contact for as long as possible. However that was exactly the wrong thing to do wearing such a skimpy bra. As Billy had said might happen, the extra tension her arched back created overloaded the already straining cups, and with the shoulder straps not tightened correctly the bra slipped slightly, exposing her erect nipples.

Billy gasped as he saw those delicious little buds uncovered for the first time. He felt another twitch of his cock, now almost fully erect, and had to suppress the urge to put both his hands on her boobs and rub her hard nipples. However he knew this would be too aggressive a move with this inexperienced young girl and he doubted she would respond favourably. Instead he croaked out.

"I see you have had a little accident there as I predicted, I think we will have to adjust the fit a bit."

Laura looked confused for a second before she realised her bra had slipped, exposing her aching nipples to his gaze.

"Oh, I am so sorry," She gasped out, pulled and away and adjusting the bra to cover herself back up. "Perhaps this isn't for me."

"Nonsense," Billy replied. "You look wonderful in that outfit, certainly as good as any of the other girls I have seen in here, including Alison."

He looked her straight in the eye, his lust clearly evident. He was hiding nothing from her, and wanted to see if she would make the next move.

Laura's stomach was churning. It was obvious Billy desired her, but she had never been with a man before and did not know what to do. However she knew she had to do something, if she let this moment pass she would regret it for the rest of her life. She took a step forward and gathering all her confidence she slowly and tentatively reached out and touched the bulge in his trousers. She immediately felt another twitch from his engorged penis as she gently stroked it through his trousers.

"Yes, I can see you like me in this," she whispered quietly, trying to sound as sexy as she could. "However I think it would only be fair if I could see you in your underwear as well."

"I think that is fair enough," Billy replied. He reached for his belt and unbuckled it, before unbuttoning his trousers and pushing them to the floor. Then he pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes so he stood in front of her in only his tight boxers.

Laura gasped at she examined the huge bulge that was distorting the front of the boxers, amazed the sight of her body could do this to a man as attractive as Billy. She dropped to her knees so her face was only inches from his swollen groin.

"I see I am not the only one, who has trouble fitting into my underwear," she laughed, her nervousness draining away at the sight of his obvious arousal.

"I think you might be the cause of that," Billy replied. "I don't suppose you could do anything about it could you?"

Laura felt light-headed hearing that. Did he really want her to remove his boxers! She looked up at him and the ardent desire in his eyes gave her the answer. She took a deep breath and slowly reached for the waistband of his boxers, before slowly tugging them down to expose his erect manhood. This was the first erect penis she had ever seen in real life and she was not disappointed. It thrust out from his body aggressively, twitching slightly with every breath. Laura reached out her hands and slowly ran them over its entire length. When she reached the tip she felt another twitch, which told her she had hit the jackpot. She gently rubbed her hands over the tip with increasing vigour and she heard him moan and the twitching of his cock became more frequent.

Billy was loving her gentle touch on his cock but felt horribly close to cumming already. Normally premature ejaculation was never a problem for him, but this girl had got him so aroused he didn't think he could hold on too long. Also the fact he had not been with a woman for many months, since he had stopped dating customers, did not help. He had to stop her now or risk cumming all over her then and there.

"That is great Laura, but you must stop now," he moaned. "I am too close to cumming and don't want that till I have given you some pleasure."

Laura smiled mischievously; glad her ministrations were having the desired effect. She gave a couple of hard tugs, taking his to the brink of orgasm, before stepping back.

"What do you have in mind," She said, eager to explore her newly found sexuality.

Billy pushed her back into the changing room quickly and drew the curtain. He sat her down on the seat before kneeling down in front of her.

"I think we had better do this in here," he said. "The shop is shutting in 5 minutes, but I don't want us disturbed before then."

He reached down between her legs and gently parted them so he could gaze at her pussy, still covered by the thin sheer thong. He could see the material was already a bit damp from her juices, but wanted her a lot wetter than that. He slowly lowered his head to just in front her pussy and began slowly licking her through the thin material.

Laura was delirious with desire. She didn't know that men did that to women and could barely stop herself reaching down and ripping the thong off so he could get even closer to her. She arched her back pleasure and felt the bra tighten across her swollen nipples again.

"I have got to take the bra off Billy, it is too tight" she gasped.

However Billy didn't want that yet. He stopped his tender licking between her legs and looked up.

"Not yet love, keep those gorgeous tits in their prison a bit longer. I will come to them later."

Then he started between her legs again. By now the front of the thong was soaked through and her pussy lips were clearly visibly, as was the swollen nub of her clit. Billy reached up and quickly pulled the thong to one side to get better access. Her pussy was wonderful, her neatly trimmed pubic hair framing her wet pussy lips, with her erect clit throbbing away at the top. He gave the clit a light lick and felt the beginnings of an orgasm welling up.

"Oh Billy, do that again. That feels wonderful," Laura gasped. She had rubbed her own clitoris when masturbating, but it hadn't felt anything like this. Billy gave another lick, while at the same time inserting a finger between the folds of her vagina. Laura felt another pulse between her legs and knew it would not take much more for her to cum. However at that moment she knew it would not be enough to satisfy her rampant desire. She needed to feel his cock inside her.

"Stop Billy," she gasped and lifted his head up from her pussy so she could look him in the eye. "I need to feel you inside me, please make love to me."

Billy was astonished to hear this. It was quite obvious from the tightness of her pussy, and her manner earlier that she was a virgin. He could not believe she was willing to give her virginity less than an hour after meeting him.

"Baby, there is nothing I would like to do more. However I think we should do something about those wonderful tits first."

Billy reached up and gently cupped her tits though the tight bra. He massaged the exposed upper part of her breasts while with his thumbs he rubbed the front of the cups where he knew her nipples must be. He felt them harden, even through the bra, as she moaned loudly.

"Oh Billy take it off please, I need you to suck my tits now. I can't take any more."

Billy lowered his head into her magnificent cleavage and licked the tops of her breasts, gently at first, but then with more aggression, moving closer to the edges of the cups. Then he reached for the clasp at the back of the bra and expertly undid it, but instead of removing it, he held the bra tight over her tits, despite her moans to remove it. Finally he inched the bra down, again exposing her erect nipples to view, before throwing the bra to one side and gazing at her now finally uncovered chest.

He almost came than and there at the sight of those magnificent mammeries. They sagged slightly due to their size now they were unsupported by the bra, but Billy though they were the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen in his life. The creamy white boob meat seemed to go on forever and the light brown areolas and nipples that topped them just begged to be sucked. Billy cupped her tits in both hands and pushed them together so he could alternately lick each nipple from side to side. He bit lightly on them one at a time while Laura gasped in pleasure. Then he felt her hand move down between his legs and once again start rubbing on his rock hard cock.

Laura felt his cock give a twitch and knew he was as aroused as she was. She could see her breasts were driving him crazy and knew how to get him even more excited. She gently pulled back from him, giving him a coy smile, before sliding down his body till her chest was level with his cock. Then she cupped her huge melons and pressed them round his rock hard erection, before slowly sliding up and down. Billy gasped with pleasure as he felt his cock slide inside her warm silky cleavage. Precum seeped out of the head of his cock, lubricating it as it dipped between those mountains of luscious boob meat. Billy felt his balls beginning to tighten and knew he would not be able to take much more of this.

"Laura, you have the most wonderful set of tits I have ever seen," Billy said, his voice thick with lust. "I think I could cum just looking at them." He put both hands round her head, lifting her up to his level and kissing her full on the lips. He ran a finger back down between her legs and gently rubbed her engorged clitoris thorugh the thong, feeling it throb as he did. Laura moaned and broke the kiss, looking him directly in the eye.

"Please don't tease me any longer baby, put your lovely cock in me!" Laura gasped. She couldn't believe she was saying this to a virtual stranger. A small voice in her head was crying out at her to be sensible. Not only was she a virgin, she was not on any form of birth control and had absolutely no experience in this sort of thing. However the ache between her legs was now unbearable and she knew only full sex would satisfy her now.

Billy's mind was also in turmoil. He badly needed so sink his twitching rampant cock into her sweet pussy, but knew this was her first time and didn't want to take advantage of her any more than he had. He also was pretty sure she was not on the pill, and as he had no condoms, any sex with her would be risky. "I will just have to pull out before I cum," he thought. "She seems pretty horny, I should be able to hold on until she had came. Then I can safely pull out and cum over her tits."

With this flimsy justification in mind, Billy reached down reaching down, pulling her flimsy thong off completely and exposing her luscious pussy. He moved forward so the tip of his cock gently rubbed against her pussy lips, but with enormous willpower stopped him from thrusting into her.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked her gently.

"Oh yes Billy, please don't stop. I need this so bad," Laura moaned. She arched her back again, thrusting her tits against his chest and pushing the tip of his cock between her pussy lips. Billy couldn't take any more. With one almighty thrust he pressed his cock deep into her pussy.

Despite the tightness of her pussy, she was so well lubricated his cock slipped in quite easily. Laura felt the momentary sharp pain that told her she was no longer a virgin, but after that a deep feeling of pleasure began to radiate from her clitoris, onto her pussy and right up her whole body. She gasped and began pushing against him, eager to get into a rhythm. Billy felt her moving against him and knew what he had to do. He slowly pulled back so his cock almost withdrew completely, before pressing back in equally slowly.

"Billy, please," he heard her gasp. "Push into me harder and faster, don't tease me!"

Billy was only too happy to obey. He reached up with both hands, cupping her heaving tits and massaging them roughly, and then he began gradually increasing the rhythm of his thrusts, going deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy with every stroke. Laura was in ecstasy, her pussy was on fire and waves of pleasure racked her body as her clitoris was stimulated by each thrust. She began pressing back against him herself, arching her back and thrusting her huge boobs into his hands at the same time. Then she reached between their bodies and took his throbbing balls in her hand, gently squeezing them with every thrust. After only a few minutes of this Laura felt the spasms of pleasure getting more frequent and knew she was on the verge of cumming. However at that moment a very irrational desire came over her. She wanted him to cum inside her. Even knowing she was on no birth control and had no protection from possible pregnancy, the thought of his hot sperm pumping inside her was unbelievably exciting to her.

"Oh Billy I am so close, keep going baby I need you so much," She moaned.

Billy was beginning to gasp in pleasure himself. He could feel every spasm of her internal muscles gripping the sensitive head of his cock and the friction against the ridges of her vagina was forcing him closer to his own orgasm. He very rarely has sex without a condom, and felt his self-control beginning to desert him. Still he knew he had to pull out before cumming.

"She can't last much longer," He thought to himself. "I just need to hold on another minute or so." Still the pressure on his balls was becoming unbearable, especially with her squeezing them with every stroke, and he knew when he did come the load would be massive. Suddenly he felt a further tightening of her vaginal walls and knew her orgasm was imminent.

"Ahh baby I am cumming," Laura moaned. "Please cum with me, I need to feel you spurt inside me."

As she shouted this pussy began rapidly spasming against his cock, and she squeezed his balls hard. Billy felt them contract and knew he had to pull out now, but her shout of encouragement had forced all rational thought out of his mind and instead of withdrawing he pushed into her as deep as he could, so the tip of his cock was almost against her cervix. His balls gave an almighty pulse and the first spurt of cum was forced from deep in his balls up his quivering cock and deep into her unprotected womb. Laura felt it immediately and gasped in pleasure.

"That is it love, please don't stop, I need you to cum in me."

Billy was lost in the throes of his orgasm now; all thought of birth control was gone. Pulse after pulse of potent semen spurted from his cock deep inside her virgin womb. At the same time the contractions of her orgasm sucked his semen deeper and deeper toward her fertile eggs. This was the best orgasm he had ever experienced and it seemed to go on forever, more and more cum spurting from his cock with every thrust.

Finally he felt the spasming of her vagina lessen as her orgasm finished and some form of rational though returned to his mind.

"What have I done," Billy though in horror, pulling out as quickly as he could. He looked down and saw the last few spurts of cum splash from his cock onto her pussy and belly. However he knew the bulk of his load was now deep inside her, the sperm swimming towards her eggs, nothing in their path to stop them.

"Oh Laura I am so sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't help myself. Are you on the pill?" Billy said, in false hope, already knowing the answer.

"I am afraid I am not Billy," She said quietly. The enormity of what they had done was now hitting home with Laura as well. However she was not angry at Billy, she had egged him on and had not given him a chance to withdraw. She knew she was as responsible for the situation as he was. "It is OK Billy, I don't blame you," she continued. "That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me, and I am willing to live with the consequences, whatever they are."

She looked down the saw his semen leaking out of her pussy. At the same time a wonderful warm feeling of contentment washed over her.

They lay there naked in the changing room for several minutes before getting dressed quickly, not saying a word. Laura put on her original underwear and clothes before walking to the door. Billy didn't know what to say. He had broken his cardinal rule, taken advantage of an innocent young girl and felt ashamed. However he badly wanted to see her again. Sex with her had been the best he had ever known, and already he wanted her again. However before he could think of anything sensible to say he turned around and she was gone. "I must have upset her," Billy thought guiltily.

Billy spent the next few days in anguish, unable to get the image of Laura out of his head. He was also worried about the possible consequences of their unprotected sex, and did not want her to think he did not care. He finally worked up the courage and went to see her at the library. He brought with him a parcel.

As soon as he walked in he saw her at the desk. She looked up and smiled as he walked in. This gave him some hope, as she seemed pleased to see him.

"I have brought you a present," Billy said nervously, handing her the package. She opened it to find the thong and bra set she had worn that fateful night. "I don't really think we could sell this now," he laughed.

"Billy, I am so glad to see you," Laura said happily. "I am sorry I ran off that night, but I didn't know what to say or do. I wasn't sure if you though you had made a mistake or if you even wanted to see me again."

"Laura, I definitely want to see you again," Billy laughed. "As often as possible."

They started going out immediately, much to the annoyance of Alison and her "in crowd" friends. After several weeks it became obvious that Laura was pregnant with Billy's child, and they moved in together. Billy continued to improve the sales in his department and was soon promoted to assistant manager of the whole store. However he always remembered his time at the underwear department very fondly, and took an active role in the running of that department. He frequently brought home the newest and sexiest underwear lines for Laura to try in the privacy of their own home, and they both enjoyed these "special fittings" almost as much as the first one.

12