A Special Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Thomas didn't doubt that because that description seemed to fit all of Cherie's friends, the ones he knew anyway. She began to ride him and he took her suggestion to heart. She had great breasts and they bounced as she fucked. He sucked and squeezed those wonderful tits while her pussy gripped his cock tightly. She was hot and wet and an acrobatic fuck, moving in several different ways to incur the maximum satisfaction for the pair of them. Her head went back and her blonde hair whipped about as she fucked Tommy and he fucked back. Kristina was thrilled for the chance to fuck Cherie's husband and delighted by his lovemaking. He was the best fuck she had enjoyed since marrying Terry. The only thing that could make all of this any better was if Cherie or Terry joined them -- or both. She made a little promise to herself that she and Cherie would work to make that happen. It had been too long since she'd shared Cherie with anyone and seeing her former lover tonight had brought all of those old desires surging back to the surface.

Kristina thrust herself back against him, fucking Tommy like it was a contact sport. She did like it rough and was a bit surprised that Tommy was keeping up with her own frenetic pace. On the surface, he appeared to be soft-spoken and gentile, but she discovered that appearances could be deceiving. This gorgeous man was quite capable of giving a girl one incredible fuck and his cock went up deep into the recesses of her body. He only seemed to get better and more consistent as the time passed, fucking her like she rarely had been fucked before. Fucking like this didn't happen every day and Kristina wanted more. She shouted out "Change!" to Thomas and he picked up on her cue. She got on all fours and wiggled her gorgeous derriere at him. "Grab my hips and really fuck me!" She shouted out. "I don't even mind if you slap me and pull my hair -- like I said, I can take what anyone dishes out!"

Thomas took Kris at her word and fucked her with strong, intense strokes. He gathered some of her long, blonde hair in his hands and pulled and tugged as he fucked. She started screaming like a banshee and he knew that they would be able to be heard downstairs. He wondered what his wife and Terry would make of all the screaming.

"Your husband must be good," Terry said as he drank a cup of coffee. "I don't often hear Kris carry on like that."

"He was good at the beginning, but I've been training him," Cherie joked. "In a few years, he might be able to compete professionally."

Kristina couldn't believe it, but she couldn't hold out much longer. This wonderful stud of a man was actually bringing her to the brink. She had lost all sense of time and when she knew she couldn't help herself, she allowed herself to let go. Her orgasm surged through her entire body and she actually felt her toes tingle as she came. When she finally came back to earth, she wasn't idle. She reached for Tommy and slid his cock into her mouth and sucked him lavishly until he flooded her tonsils with his spend. "We're not done, but we can take a break," she chuckled. "I can probably manage another round -- or two," she told her newest lover. Tommy nodded and went to clean himself up a bit in the shower. This little vacation had turned out to have a lot more surprises than even he himself would have expected.

The two new lovers hit the sheet two more times and fucked like rabbits until they both decided to pack it in. They fucked in whatever position occurred to them, including spoons and against the wall. Kristina even let him fuck her ass for a while and she seemed to get off on that. When they went to rejoin their mates, they were fucked out for the time being, although likely not for the night.

"You had a good time?" Cherie asked, biting her husband's ear and winking at Kristina. "Don't fib, we could hear you." Tommy went a little red at that, which was cute. Kristina nodded and gave a rave review of Thomas' sexual performance. He felt like hiding, despite the fact no one but him seemed embarrassed. He decided that he should just chill, so he did exactly that and shared coffee and dessert with his wife and new ... friends.

A few hours later, Kristina and Terry had gone to bed. If they had sex, they were a lot quieter than Tommy and Kris had been. As he rarely got a chance to be a night-owl, Thomas stayed up and had some more coffee and cake. His wife brought him a nice package, neatly wrapped.

"Even though it's officially over, Happy Valentine's Day, baby," she said as he unwrapped the gift. His eyes went wide when he saw the calendar and a delighted grin passed his face. That grin turned to a look of shock when he saw the photo for January of the following year -- a saucy photo of herself and Amelia kissing with all the intensity of hot lesbian lovers. He turned to Cherie, who grinned. "That's Amelia, she's the photographer friend of Irina's who took all of these pictures," she explained. "If you play your cards right, I might just introduce you."

"Well, it's certainly been a great Valentine's and this is a really great present," Thomas said, knowing they still had a few more days of celebrating to do. He wondered what was going to happen over the next several days and sensed it would be a life-changer. "Thanks very much Cherie, I love you."

"Oh, that's onlyone of your two presents," Cherie said with a coy grin. "Plus the little bonus with Kris," she giggled.

"Really? Where is the other one?"

Cherie smiled broadly as she said "Darling, I brought the other one with me as well -- but you're going to have to wait about nine more months before you get to see it."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers