A Special Weekend

Story Info
Older woman explores attraction to son's college friend.
3.1k words
4.35
154.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers

Author's note: Chris, one of the main characters in this story, is a freshman in college, I am depicting him to be between 19 and 22 years of age. There is no under aged sex going on in this story. The use of the term “guys” or “boys” is not used in reference to persons under 18 years of age.

Your votes and feedback are greatly appreciated, along with constructive criticism.

*****

Another Friday evening and there I stood, looking out the window while washing dishes. This was all too typical anymore as I waited for my husband to get off of work and my son from college. It was a beautiful day outside, but of course I had no where to go and nothing to do but put these dishes away before I was to prepare dinner and repeat the chore all over again before the night was over with.

I began drying the glasses and putting them away when I heard my son’s car pull up into the driveway.

“Hey mom!” Bram walked in smiling at me with his normal upbeat mood. Carelessly, he dropped his gym bag on the kitchen table.

“Oh no you don’t. You take that thing back to your room.” I said pointing to the bag full of sweaty gym clothes and god knows what else. “We don’t want the rest of the house looking like that pig stye of yours.” I meant what I said, though smiling at him as if I were joking. It didn’t matter that he was a freshman in college to me. He would still listen.

The screen door opened a few moments later and another young man walked in. The door slammed behind him, startling him and the teenager winced.

“Who is this?” I asked Bram while looking at his friend, rather surprised at the company.

“Mom, this is my friend Chris. He is staying the night here so we can go to a basketball game tomorrow morning. You don’t remember me asking you over a week ago?” He asked with widened dark eyes.

I decided it best to bite my tongue. I was not in the mood for company and I didn’t remember anything of the sort. Furthermore, I didn’t know if the roast I had bought would be enough for four people, especially the way my husband ate.

I huffed a bit as I considered telling Bram that his friend needed to go home.

Glancing over at Chris, his eyes were cast down at the floor, then met my own for a fraction of a second. They were the warmest shade of golden brown. Large and round like a puppy dogs, accented with a spray of long, thick black lashes. A lock of his light brown hair fell over his eye and against his cheekbone as he lowered his head a bit and tore his gaze from mine. He was tall and slender, more lithe than muscular. The baggy pants he wore, paired with the black muscle shirt loaned beauty to his smooth sun kissed skin.

I found myself accidently starring at our guest’s crotch. Feeling rather ashamed, a rosy heat filled my cheeks.

“Of course I remember.” I lied to them. “I hope you like pot roast and potatoes, Chris.” I smiled at him, fearing that I was more of a predator than a sincere hostess. “Bram, you should take Chris downstairs and show him the entertainment center. Maybe you two can play some games and watch tv until your father gets home. By then dinner should be ready.” I added.

“Yeah, sounds good.” Bram started walking down the hallway with Chris tailing close behind him.

As the two were about to close the door leading to the downstairs den, I heard Chris whispering to Bram. “Hey...your mom is really pretty. She doesn’t look old enough...”

That is all I had caught before the door shut. I grinned like I had just won the lottery. For the rest of the time dinner was being prepared I was as light as a feather on my feet. The guy had flattered me so much that I felt as if I were floating on a cloud.

You see, compliments in this house usually don’t go beyond “That was good, can I have seconds?”

I busied myself slicing potatoes and onions while the roast simmered in the oven. Just as I pulled the roast out to dump the vegetables into the pan with it, the phone rang.

The caller ID showed that it was my husband’s cell phone.

“Oh great...not again.” I muttered.

“Hey Samantha, I’m not going to make it home for dinner again tonight. There’s a problem with the Brewster account that needs to be looked over immediately. I’ll be in later tonight, dear.” Jim said over the phone.

“Okay. I’ll save you some roast. See you later on.” I reluctantly responded, though that clearly wasn’t the response I had wanted to give him.

That happens at least three times a week now. I’m not completely stupid to the fact that he is having an affair. Numerous people have seen him out with some little blonde in high dollar restaurants on the nights that he is supposed to be at the office working late. It’s not unusual for him not to even come home until sunrise, claiming that he fell asleep in the office while working.

I called the guys upstairs as soon as dinner was done and had Bram set the table.

“Your dad is working late again, Bram, so don’t worry about putting a plate out for him. We’re just going to save him some roast.”

Shouldn’t save the rotten bastard anything, let his little bitch feed him, I thought secretly.

Throughout dinner I caught myself looking at my son’s friend. Shamefully, I began imagining what he would look like naked. I tried to guess how big his cock was. I wondered how long it would take him to cum if I touched him. Looking at him, he couldn’t possibly be a virgin. Not a guy that handsome. To make matters worse, he caught me starring at him a couple of times. To make things more curious, I also caught him looking at me.

Was this young man really be attracted to me? I mean, I know that I had been told before that I could pass for Bram’s older sister rather than his mother. I don’t like to brag either, but I do take care of myself. I still have the exact same figure I had when I was twenty five years old. But what could he see in a woman who is nearly 20 years older than himself?

I finished my dinner slowly while fantasizing about the things I could do to my son’s classmate. If Chris could read my thoughts, I would have felt like a monster.

We finished dinner and of course, I made sure Jim’s dinner was put in some tuperware and waiting for him in the fridge. The Bram and Chris went back downstairs for a little while and I watched t.v. in the living room.

I watched Patrick Swayze in “Ghost”. I chuckled lightly to myself through parts of the movie until it came to the “pottery” scene with Sam and Molly. After all the fantasizing at dinner, my neither regions couldn’t take that kind of abuse. I turned the station to the Travel channel and began to watch “Haunted History”.

“Maybe it’ll scare it out of me.” I laughed softly to myself and continued to watch the program.

Honestly, it only helped but so much. I retired to my room and curled up with a good book. After a few chapters I could hear the guys come up the stairs and go into Bram’s room, shutting the bedroom door. Not long after, I dozed off, myself.

I, being the light sleeper that I am was suddenly jarred by a slight noise. I thought it was most likely Jim finally deciding to come home and I stayed in the bed for a few minutes, looking up at the ceiling. I figured when he came into the room I could pretend to be asleep so I wouldn’t blow up at him. It was best just not to even deal with him in my opinion. Plus I didn’t want to embarrass Bram if his company happened to hear us arguing. It could wait.

After about ten minutes no one entered the room, nor did I hear anyone fumbling around in the kitchen with dishes. Glancing at the clock, it read 1:27am.

Hmm...that is kinda early for Jim to be stumbling in. He’s probably still screwing his barely legal bimbo right about now, I thought to myself and a groan.

Quietly, I slipped out of bed to investigate. Walking a few steps down the hallway, I could see Bram’s door standing slightly ajar. Peering in, I could see Bram sound asleep. Chris, however did not appear to be in the room. That’s when I noticed the basement door was slightly cracked open and a pale blue light emitted into the hallway.

Looking through the cracked door, I could clearly see the sofa at the foot of the stairs and the television playing. Chris was lying on the sofa, shirtless and in a pair of boxers, watching t.v. I stood there for a moment, not seeing anything wrong with this other than the fact that he had to be awake early with Bram for practice. Well, of course and the fact that I could feel the moisture beginning to collect once more and seep into my panties while looking at him.

I was about to walk away, but then something caught my eye. While he watched t.v., his hand idly slipped across his crotch and grazed it softly. I could actually see his cock swelling and jumping beneath the cotton plaid boxers. I licked my lips in anticipation for whatever was to happen next. I was determined that I was not going to bring attention to myself and miss this.

Fumbling with the flap of the boxers, he pulled his erection out and circled it in his hand. I marveled at it for a moment. It was nothing like I had expected. It only a little over average in length, but it was gifted with noticeable circumference. My small hand probably would have barely been able to touch finger to finger if I were giving him a hand job.

“My god...” I moaned to myself quietly while I watched him recline back on the sofa and begin to slide his hand up and down in slow strokes.

Though he was careful to be quiet, I could hear his breathing quicken. While lying back, he began to thrust his hips slightly to meet the strokes, his other hand slipping downward to cup his balls.

I became so aroused that I could feel my eyes almost watering. I decided to take a chance and get down on my knees right beside the door where I could still see him. Spreading my legs, I slipped my hand into my panties and slid my finger into the dripping opening of my neglected desire while watching him pleasure himself. At any moment my husband could have come in, or Bram could have awaken, but at this moment I didn’t care. It felt too good.

I knew I was getting close as the familiar tingle crept up the back of my legs. It was much too quick for me. I wanted to hold off until I saw him explode. I needed this.

Biting my lip, I stopped grinding my hips. I felt my inner walls give off one quick throb as a warning. If I hadn’t stopped when I did it would have been over with right then. I still knew I couldn’t hold off for much longer. The sticky moisture dripped down my thigh as I felt my folds swelling until they ached and begged for release.

I didn’t take my eyes off of him the whole time. For a moment he stopped, slipping his boxers down past his knees and reclining back once more very quickly. I took that to mean that he was close and didn’t want to make a mess all over the front of his boxers. Now I watched him in the pale blue light of the television. His young, smooth body seemed to glow and a dewy softness. He dug his feet in between the cushions of the sofa and lifted his buttocks off of the sofa with each thrust. I could see the soft, fine patch of dark hair around his cock. Even the small trail of dark hair was visible leading down his stomach. How I wished at that very moment that I could drag my tongue along it and take him into my mouth.

I felt tears springing into the corners of my eyes as his mouth formed an “o” shape and he gasped while his strokes quickened. I could hear the slapping of his flesh as his hand came down on his magnificent erection.

I was only seconds away from losing myself.

“Oh Chris...cum for me.” I moaned in a whisper. “Cummm...”

I heard him stifle what would have been a loud cry as his lips pressed together tightly. His release shot from the tip of his cock in deliciously long, milky streams as it jerked. Simultaneously, I felt my walls close in around my fingers and squeeze in much anticipated orgasm. I could have sworn that I saw stars.

The crotch of my panties were completely drenched, as were my fingers and most of my palm. I decided it was best to get up quickly before he decided to come up the stairs.

I headed straight for my bedroom and shut the door quietly. Scrambling around, I slid the wet panties off and went into my bathroom where I washed off.

I felt a slight tingle of guilt, but damn it was wonderful. I hadn’t came like that in years.

Crawling into bed, I slept like a baby. I awoke the next morning at 10am to find my husband beside me snoring. Sneering slightly, I turned to face the wall.

Chris and Bram had already left for practice and wouldn’t be back for a few hours. I knew that Jim would also be heading out to do whatever he does on the weekends not long after he woke up.

Sure enough, before 2pm Jim was gone. Bram and Chris came in not too long after his departure. Bram got a shower and then retreated to his room to change clothes.

“Chris...do you want to ride with me to the store or get a shower first?” Bram yelled into the living room where Chris was watching tv.

“Um...I think I’ll go ahead and get a shower first. You can go ahead and go to the store while I’m in there. I don’t mind.” He answered.

“You sure?” Bram questioned.

“Yeah. I’ll be fine.”

Chris collected an arm full of clothes and headed into the bathroom while I sat at the kitchen table reading some more of my book. I thought nothing else of it really.

Bram pulled out of the driveway and I glanced up to see his car heading down the street moments later. My attention was once more focused on the book.

My direct line of focus with the happenings in the book were suddenly broken by a soft noise coming from the bathroom. Even over the water beating down in the shower, I could hear heavy breathing coming from the bathroom. Once again a fire rose up in my belly and spread between my thighs like a wildfire.

I crept up to the bathroom door and listened. Sure enough I was getting a repeat of last night. I couldn’t bear it again. I listened for a few more moments before quietly turning the door knob.

Through the frosted glass of the sliding shower door, I could clearly see him masturbating. I threw my dress over my head and shimmed out of my panties. As he turned his back to the shower door without noticing me, I slid the door open.

Chris jumped looking extremely startled.

“Shhh.” I put my finger to my lips while stepping into the shower with him.

His eyes moved up and down my body and I watched them cloud over with lust. His cock stood out in front of his proudly. Timidly he reached for my breast. I placed my hand over his and guided him right to it. I took his lips hungrily with my own, my tongue pushing into his mouth and seeking his.

“Fuck me.” I moaned against his ear upon pulling away.

Cupping my bottom in his hands, he pressed me against the wall and lifted me. If felt the fat, round head of his cock pushing against my opening and stretching me. I cried out in pleasure and pain as he forced it in, filling me with every inch. He rocked back and forth against me slowly. I knew the time he was taking was to hold off his own orgasm, but I knew way he threaded himself into me slowly and deeply was going to quickly be my own undoing.

With each thrust, I could feel him filling me and pressing against my swollen clit. One circular motion of his hips, that’s all it took. It felt as though he massaged my inner walls with his well rounded erection. Heat rushed over me instantly and I cried out with release, flooding around him as he thrust deeply into me once more before he almost screamed with orgasm. I felt his cock jumping as his seed pumped into me in generous spurts.

Breathlessly, we looked at one another and smiled. It was obvious to us both now that we had both wanted this really badly. We washed off quickly together and then got out of the shower. I retreated to my bedroom where I dressed so that we would not be discovered.

Not long afterwards, Bram came home.

“Chris, you ready? You have to be home at four, right?” He asked loudly when coming in.

“Yeah, I do. Let me get my stuff together.” Chris yelled while walking towards Bram’s room. Passing by my bedroom door, he winked at me.

I smiled back at him secretively.

As they were about to leave, Chris stopped at the front door with Bram.

“Thanks for having me over, Mrs. Parkins.” He batted his large brown puppy dog eyes at me and I melted.

“It was a pleasure.” I smiled warmly at him. “Come back again...soon.”

When the two turned to walk out, I lightly grazed my hand across Chris’ bottom. He turned and winked at me once more before walking out to the car.

I couldn’t wait until their next basketball practice.

Mary Riley
Mary Riley
18 Followers