A Special Weekend With Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She really sent me over the edge when she stood behind me, all lathered in slippery body wash; her body rubbed against mine; her hard nipples slid back and forth across my back. Her smooth-shaven pussy rubbed against my butt. Alexis reached around me, grabbed my cock and stroked me slowly, very slowly. With her other hand Alexis reached between us and felt my butt and slipped between my cheeks. We are incredibly slippery with the body wash. Her one hand continued to masturbate me, the other was feeling and probing my asshole. It was so slippery that she was able to slip one of her fingers inside of my asshole. She slid it in and out as if her finger was fucking my ass, just like I did to her. That did it, I came quickly and powerfully. My knees almost buckled beneath me as my sperm shot across the shower and was washed down the drain. Thank God, I didn’t fall down in the shower and break an arm. That would have been an interesting visit to the ER room. I know too many doctors in this town.

After we dried off, I gave Alexis a clean pair of my boxer shorts and a fresh starched white dress shirt to wear. I rolled up her sleeves. She looked quite cute, adorable, sexy and certainly refreshed. The warm afterglow of our shower adventure showed in her cheeks. Hard nipples poked out from behind the crisp white cotton. Just for the hell of it, I also put on fresh boxers and a fresh starched white shirt.

I poured the almost frozen gin into frozen tall-stemmed glasses; it was thick and so cold that it froze the sliver of lemon peel. Alexis loved real drinks, not the sweet fruity kiddy drinks most young women favored. I lit the charcoal on the grill and gathered some hickory chips to add to the fire right before putting the salmon on. We sipped our drinks and nibbled snacks on the patio. As we sat together on the wicker loveseat, she draped her beautiful legs across the top of my legs. I love when she does that. I admired the great shaving job I did on her legs; they almost glowed in the dim twilight. We caught up on what we have been doing during our period of separation. There were funny stories, confessions of misbehavior, gossipy secrets and, best of all, proclamations of our love for each other.

I just couldn’t keep my hands off her legs. I just kept stroking them, feeling the long expanse of her smooth skin. My fingers were bad, pushing under the hem of her boxers towards intimate places. Alexis swatted my hand away from her pussy and her butt while giggling. “Come on, Roger, I am getting really hungry.” My cock was finally beginning to recover from the intense orgasm in the shower. It began to poke its head out from hiding in my boxers. Alexis took note and says, “My, my, what do we have here?” She reached down and softly ran her fingers along the length of my now rigid staff, teasing me into an aching hardness. I knew she would stop quickly because she was never one to be amorous on an empty stomach. She liked to excite me in stages, each building on the one before until I was almost helpless with a passion that bordered on a frantic rage.

Dinner by candlelight and music by Miles Davis was romantic and seductive. Our intense lovemaking had left us in dire need of a recovery period. Alexis loved my cooking and she ate with sensual appreciation. She said that the combination of charcoal grilled salmon and the Béarnaise sauce was running a close second to the pleasure she got from giving me a blowjob. As she took each bite, she sort of softly sighed and her eyelids partially closed just as she does when I caress her breasts. I eagerly volunteered to spread some Béarnaise on my dick so she could suck it off and combine the best of both worlds. She just laughed it off saying, “Save the left-over sauce for tomorrow. I may just need a mid-morning snack.” The thought of her licking Béarnaise sauce from my dick gave me thoughts for a new cookbook, one that would take lots of research, a sure best seller.

At first, Alexis doubted my choice of a pinot noir with the grilled salmon. The whole white wine with fish business, I guess. I think she expected an oaky chardonnay, but after trying the red, she was hooked. Throughout dinner, I kept having this feeling that she had something she wanted to tell me. At first, I was concerned, but the candlelight reflected in her eyes belied a mischievous and loving spirit, not one of impending bad news. Once I got that sense, I could not wait to find out what is on her mind.

“Roger, I have given a lot of thought about making love with you tonight.”

Wow! Thoughts began wildly running through my head. We had discussed her virginity on many occasions. She had often told me that she was seriously thinking of having me be her first. That was an incredible compliment and testimonial to the intensity and depth of our love. She also wanted to have someone with experience be her first, not some fumbling kid who would shoot his wad just as he gets inside. Also, there was the size factor. Or, at least, I chose to think of that as an inducement. Once, when we first started having oral sex, she mumbled sort of an apology about not being used to someone as big as me. She also made it clear that I was only the second person she had ever taken into her mouth. Ha! Take that Bob!

Until recently, I only fingered her with one of my fingers. I didn’t want to stretch her in case I ever really did get lucky. I wanted her to be as tight as possible. Once, I did use two of my fingers. I have large hands with thick fingers, but together they are still thinner than my cock. She almost lost control of herself when I did that. She was very tight. I can’t wait.

Alexis had no vestiges of a hymen; there was no physical evidence to be taken from her. That was not the least unusual. But it did mean that the only difference between her as a virgin, and her as a complete woman, was just the mere fact of having had the experience. I always thought there was a curious sort of importance to this rite. I often told her that virginity has value only to virgins. Everyone else is just glad it is over and done with.

This brought up another curious anomaly. Alexis once told me that Bob asked her about anal intercourse. She said no, because in her words, “that is intercourse”. She also expressed distaste with the idea, although given our recent adventures with assholes, and with some time and gentle progress, I believe she would soon adore it. She said “intercourse” with the sense that one doesn’t engage in intercourse until you are married. Thank the Lord for Bill Clinton. He has successfully convinced an entire generation of young women that oral intercourse, unlike anal intercourse or vaginal intercourse, is not really sexual intercourse. Far be it for me to correct such teachings. None of this made any sense to me. I liked to think of holding hands as sexual intercourse.

I have yet to really understand why Alexis and Bob denied themselves of vaginal intercourse. Since they engaged in oral intercourse; the distinctions are pretty damn technical if you ask me. This all squeaks of primitive thought patterns about the value of virgins in marriage and the submissive relationship of women in society. In some cultures, the existence of a hymen in an unmarried woman is the prerequisite to not being stoned to death. For the two of them, it is not the magic they think it is; it just means they haven’t gotten laid yet. They have been denying each other (and, of course, me) a pretty enjoyable, and perfectly acceptable, adult activity. After all, I figured somewhat selfishly, that if she was making love to Bob, she would have no reason not to make love with me. I just had to get her over this saving-yourself-for-marriage shit.

As for me, I could think of no good reason for me not to make love to Alexis, or her to me. Alexis would not be physically altered in any way. We already engaged in all sorts of intimate sexual activities, including oral intercourse. We had sexual intercourse with my tongue in her, my finger in her, even two fingers. I have put my finger inside her ass. She has taken my cock into her mouth on countless occasions. She has put her finger in my ass. Bill Clinton aside, this was already sexual intercourse. She desperately wanted to experience me inside of her. I desperately wanted to be inside her. I always respected her virginity. I didn’t understand it or agree with it. Actually, I didn’t particularly respect her virginity; it is Alexis herself that I respected and I honored her wishes implicitly.

Alexis had finally made a decision to give herself to me. Because of its importance to her, it is something that I treasured greatly. It was also something that I wanted to be very special for Alexis. It had to be loving and tender, but also sexually erotic and exciting.

After dinner, Alexis took me by the hand and led me back upstairs to my bed. Having finally made the decision, she was determined and confident; I was the one who was nervous. We removed our shirts and boxers and stood naked before each other. Her eyes were still ablaze. I was transfixed by her gaze. Alexis pulled back the covers and slid into bed, pulling me after her with that smile and a deep longing in her eyes.

My arms went around her, we kissed. That kiss, unlike the first furious kiss when Alexis came in my back door, was unhurried, tender, sensual and loving. That kiss led to soft caresses, tender touches, loving and encouraging words. My hands caressed her entire body. I kissed the small of her back, the backs of her legs, her breasts, the insides of thighs, her clean-shaven mound, her tender lips. My tongue tasted her and entered her. Not frantic like before, but gently and tenderly, slowly raising her level of desire. We took it slowly; when Alexis was finally ready, she told me so. “Please, Roger, please come inside of me, now. Please, now.” She raised her knees and spread her legs; I knelt before her. I worship this woman. I love her so intensely.

I entered her slowly and smoothly. She was tight around me, incredibly tight. Finally, I was deep inside of her. I wanted this moment to last forever. I could tell that she was experiencing all that she hoped and dreamed that it would be. We were at one with each other. We shared both body and soul, our love united us to the exclusion of everything else in the universe. Nothing else existed but ourselves. She held me tightly in her arms. She kept whispering, over and over, “God, Roger, I want you. I love you.” I felt her body convulse and quiver as she experienced her first real orgasm. She screamed out and clutched at me with a powerful strength. I kept going; I had not yet come and I wanted her to come several times, each time building on the one before. I didn’t know if I could hold out that long. She was so tight, the feeling of being inside of her was so intense that I was worried that I may not last very long. I didn’t. I came within her just as she climaxed for the second time in an explosion of feelings and emotions. It was the equivalent of a Forth of July fireworks crescendo of the senses and emotions.

We lie together in each other’s arms, my softened cock still within her. She didn’t want me to move for fear that it may slide out. It did anyway. Alexis made a little joke about its passing. She wished that I was still inside her. I would be again, very shortly. We had all weekend.

The next morning, I awoke in a wondrous dream world. Alexis was indeed asleep beside me. Nothing in the world could have made me happier. During the night, Alexis had thrown off her covers and a warm gentle breeze from the open window gently caressed her amazing body. While she was asleep, and without touching her, I studied her. I love her body, every inch of it. I like it for its own sake, but probably more so because it belonged to her. Her breasts are soft and full and firm and tender, her legs smooth and strong, her pussy inviting. I wanted to touch her, but I didn’t want to wake her up. The temptation to touch her or kiss her was becoming overbearing. Good sense finally took over and I quietly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. If we were going to resume our lovemaking, I needed to brush my teeth and wash up from the activities of the night before.

By the time I returned to bed, Alexis had turned over and was lying on her stomach, apparently still asleep. I couldn’t help myself. I gently leaned over her back and softly kissed the small of her back. Alexis stirred slightly and purred, yes, purred, almost like a cat. I continued to kiss down the center of her back as she slowly woke up.

A sleepy voice from the pillow said, “What a wonderful way to wake up. I will hurt you if you stop doing that.”

I licked and kissed along her lower spine and she shivered. My hands explored the back of her legs and her butt. As my fingers gently caressed between the cheeks of her butt, Alexis arched her back, raising her butt up and allowing me better access. My finger lightly tickled her asshole before pressing harder at the opening. Alexis’s breathing started coming in gasps. I turned her over and started kissing my way down towards her pussy when she suddenly sat up and stopped me.

“Not yet, Roger, I feel all yucky there from last night.” I look at her with an arched eyebrow. She laughed and said, “You know very well what I mean. At least let me wake up, go to the bathroom and wash up before you start molesting me again.”

With that, she jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. “Alexis, I have a good idea, let’s have you wash up with the bidet in the other bathroom. And, I’ll help.” Alexis gave me a funny look and closed the bathroom door behind her.

“It was just an idea.” I mumbled, mainly to myself.

I have no real idea what women do for so long in the bathroom. I guess it was worth the wait because Alexis looked really good when she came out. I mean really good. She had brushed her hair and put it back into a ponytail again. It is a very good sign when Alexis has her hair in a ponytail. She always does that before sucking my cock so that her long hair doesn’t get in the way. As I said, a very good sign. She was also stark naked.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her giggling into my wife’s bathroom. She was uneasy about this bidet business, so I turned it on and showed her how to use it. As she straddled the bidet, the warm water sprayed her butt, then she shifted her position so that it sprayed her pussy. I could tell that she like the feeling of the sharp spray of water on her pussy. I stood behind her and first rubbed her shoulders, then I bent over and kissed the nape of her neck and her shoulders. My hands wrapped around her and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were hard. I pinched them. Alexis almost fell over backward.

I asked, “Do you like that?”

Very softly, she answered, “Yes, a lot….but not as much as having you inside me.”

With that, Alexis turned toward me and pulled me around from behind her, so that I was to her side. My throbbing cock was just inches from her face. Alexis took my cock in her right hand and put her left arm around my butt and pulled me close to her. She gave me little kisses and licked the full length of my cock. Finally, she sucked it into her mouth, a little at first, then deep into her. Alexis sucked me deep in and out of her mouth while caressing the crack between my cheeks with her fingers. That didn’t last too long because the spray from the bidet had gotten her very excited. We turned off the water, and I had barely enough time to dry her off with a towel before Alexis grabbed my hand and dragged me back to our bed.

This time we were indeed a lot more frantic than the night before. Our passion had been building while we were playing with the bidet. Alexis rolled over on top of me. We kissed passionately and hard. Then she sat up, with her legs on either side of me, sitting on my upper thighs. Her pussy was just inches from my cock. It was almost dripping with the anticipation of my penetration. She took my cock in her hands and started to stroke it up and down. That wasn’t really necessary since I couldn’t be much harder. Alexis rose up on her knees and then slowly lowered herself onto my cock while she guided it into her pussy. As she settled down onto me, I went incredibly deep inside of her. Alexis gasped with the fullness of me being inside of her. I gasped with the wonder of being inside of this incredible woman. She looked down at me with a smile of complete contentment. I reached up and caressed her breasts.

We made love very slowly. I built up to a climax and then backed off. Then I built up and again backed off. I kept doing this. Alexis had several orgasms. Each one seemed to be stronger than the one before. Finally, I couldn’t hold out any longer. Alexis began violent bucking climax, humping my pulsing cock quicker and quicker. The feelings of being inside of her were too intense. My love for her was too strong. My mind was blank of concrete thoughts or concepts. All I could sense was an overwhelming feeling of great love for Alexis. That put me over the edge. We both climaxed, not quite together, but not bad for beginners.

Afterward, we lay quietly in each other’s arms. This incredible experience had overcome us. Finally, we started talking, soft cooing and soothing words of love. It took a while before we recovered enough to attempt to walk downstairs and have breakfast. Over breakfast, I asked Alexis how her story for me was coming along. She just smiled at me in her most loving way, her eyes shining brightly, and said, “Really great, I only have about nine hundred and ninety-five pages to go.”

The End

Be sure to vote. Also, your input is greatly appreciated. I have a very thick skin and I actually take criticism to heart and learn from it. If you liked this story you may enjoy the other stories I have written about my young virgin lover.