A Special Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was out of the pool by the time she regain consciousness. "Must have been good."

"The best ever."

" Come on," said George and he reached down to help her up. "I've been wanting to climb in your saddle ever since you married into the family. Lets go in the house so we can do this right. He led her to his bedroom and lay her down on the bed. She spread her legs and said, "Come on George, climb on and see if I can make you feel as good as you did me.

He knee walked up between her spread thighs. He sucked her breast before he kissed her. The tip of his cock was resting at the mouth of her cunt. He slowly pushed the head into her hot wet box. "Take it slow till I get use to such a large cock."

He started slow, a little in and pull out. The next time a little farther and pull out. He had about 6 inches in when she climaxed again. As she started Cumming she locked her legs around his ass and pulled all of him in. He bottomed out as her climax hit its peak.

He stopped moving and just held all 10 inches buried in her cunt. He waited until she started to recover before moving again. Rita could not believe that he had not cum; Tim would have blown his load when she came.

George started fucking in and out. As he got closer to cumming the faster he moved. She stayed right with him, riding his cock with every stroke.

"I'm about ready to cum, he said where do you want it?"

" She was panting for breath as she said "Give me everything you have, I want to feel your cum as it shoots up in me!"

Faster and faster they went. She was cumming again and this time he went with her. He buried his cock as far in her as he could get and let the cum shoot into her.

They rested and had a light lunch then went back to fucking the rest of the afternoon. She gave him a blowjob like he had never had before. "I never knew fucking my father-in-law could be this good. If I had we wouldn't have wasted so much time."

I knew fucking my daughter-in-law would be good, I just didn't think it would ever happen."

"What is going to happen now? Now that I know how good this is I will never be satisfied with just Tim."

"We will find a way to get together. The idea of you being my son's wife is quite a turn on. As hot as you are any man would want to fuck you. I'm just glad it's me.

They fucked away the rest of the afternoon in every position either had ever tried. They even had one go at a 69, which was a first for either of them. Late in the afternoon George was on his back on a lounge chair. Rita was standing straddle of him with her cunt at the head of his prick. She lowered her cunt on his upright cock until she was sitting completely over his cock. She had had his cock in her cunt so many times today that even as large as he was there wasn't any pain as he stretch her cunt once again.

George played with her tits while she worked her cunt up and down over his hard cock. Neither one saw Tim watching from the door. He had been there when she lowered herself on his cock. He watched a while longer before he turned and left the house. They were busy so they wouldn't mind if he was a little late getting home.

Tim opened the door to the motel room and the lady was waiting for him. She was already on the bed; naked as the day she was born. Tim smiled, He was happy for the first time since he turned 18. He had suggested that Rita go to his fathers while he and his mother was away from home. He was hoping that they would get together and that is what happened. He turned back to the woman, as his cock sank into her hot cunt it was the first time he didn't feel like he was cheating on his father. His mother wrapped her arms around him and pulled him deeper into her cunt. Maybe someday he may let the others in on his secret.

12