A Spontaneous Combustion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the top sheet was impatiently yanked off my body. I gasped and moved as if to try to grab it, but both of my arms were captured and pressed back down onto the table.

"Steve..." I said nervously. He was crouched at the head of the table, his lips against my ear, as he 'shushed' me and whispered over and over that I should relax - that everything was okay.

His hands worked my neck and shoulders as he repeated those words. He kissed my ear, cheeks, forehead, and finally his lips claimed my mouth.

He was standing over me and I felt his left hand move down my clavicle to my breastbone and finally move over my breasts, teasing and pinching my erect nipples.

I felt a warm, strong hand come to rest on my abdomen, just below my navel. It was Jake. I turned my head slightly and was about to speak when Steve pulled me back and covered my mouth again with his. A drizzle of oil landed on my stomach and began to run across my middle and down to my hairless pubis. Now two hands were moving the massage oil around my ribcage, stomach, hipbones and abdomen.

Steve left my mouth, making me feel strangely bereft for a mere moment. That feeling was completely overtaken by the rush I felt when warm lips, tongue and the tiny pressure of teeth descended upon my left breast. I drew in a sharp breath at the shock and pleasure of this feeling - which seemed magnified because of the blindfold.

An oil-slicked hand moved over the other breast and played with the nipple before moving down my torso.

"Aren't these luscious?" Steve asked, and Jake replied that they 'absolutely are'. It took me a moment to comprehend what was happening when I heard Steve, his voice full of ironic humor, go on to say: "Do you want to help me?"

Jake's "yeah" was more like a growl. The next thing I felt was the heat and suckling pressure of two hot, moist mouths on my breasts.

I cried out in surprise and arousal - my arms automatically rising off the table, only to be caught and almost roughly slammed back down into place. As I processed that this was actually happening, I felt a wave of tingling pleasure ripple along my body. My back arched so that my breasts were pushed even higher into the talented mouths of these two men.

My right nipple was suddenly abandoned. The cool air on the moistened, tender skin caused it to harden even more. I then felt an unfamiliar kiss on my lips. It was Jake. His hand slid under my neck as his mouth began to crush mine with increasing passion.

My other breast was abandoned. I moaned into Jake's insistent mouth as I felt fingers sliding into my very wet pussy. Two fingers were inside me as Steve's thumb toyed with my clit. My hips rose up to meet his thrusting hand. I really needed to be fucked, and fucked hard.

Steve's fingers disappeared from my opening and I heard him make an appreciative sound.

"So sweet." He exclaimed.

"I bet she is a sweet one." Jake replied. "May I?"

"Of course." Steve replied smoothly - as if he were just inviting someone to take an empty chair.

I felt someone come back to the top of the table while the other went to the foot. It turned out to be Steve who leaned over me and pinned my shoulders down as he again began to kiss me. I was now nearly wild with arousal.

My feet were pushed further apart as additional weight was placed on the massage table. I felt broad shoulders pressing into my thighs and warm breath at my opening. After a moment that felt like hours, Jake's lips pressed into my waiting pussy, his tongue penetrating me over and over as he slipped three fingers inside me.

I groaned into Steve's mouth, which turned him on further. He crushed my mouth and his hand began to almost roughly squeeze my right breast.

Meanwhile, Jake was using all of his tricks to make me cum. He was clearly experienced at pleasuring women - much like Steve. He alternated between teasing my clit with his tongue and wrapping his lips around it and suckling gently. But his great move was the way his fingers moved inside me. He thrust them inside me like a penis, but then he turned his hand, palm up, and pressed three fingers deep inside and upward. At the moment that he was touching the wall, he made a motion akin to snapping his fingers. The vibration and the sudden impact of this move caused me to violently and unexpectedly orgasm.

I had no warning - I just let out a deep-throated scream that Steve endeavored to muffle with is own mouth. Tiny beads of perspiration had broken out across my skin. Behind the mask, inside my eyelids, I saw tiny colored flashing lights - as if I were about to faint.

Jake kept gently lapping at me as I came down from this intense climax, resting his fingers inside me but considerately refraining from any more violent movement. He placed a series of soft slow kisses inside my thigh and up to my pelvis.

Steve removed the eye mask from my face, gently stroking my cheekbones.

"How do you feel, baby?" He asked, smiling at me.

"I feel incredible..." I breathed. "And I feel like being fucked."

"At your service." Steve replied, as he kissed me again. And then straightened up.

I looked down at Jake, who had slipped off the table, unbuttoned his white chinos and was stroking his erection. His penis was very white, compared to the rest of his deeply tanned body.

Jake looked at Steve and said: "Call it." I didn't know what he meant until Steve replied 'tails'.

"Fucking fantastic." Jake said. "So I get heads?" He grinned sexily and looked at my mouth.

I think I actually blushed.

Steve grabbed my ankles and began to spin me on the table so that my body rested across the narrow width, versus the length. He yanked me toward him so that my ass was right at the edge close to his body. Steve put my ankles on his shoulders and pushed his khakis down, kicking them off. His erection stood straight up - it seemed massively engorged. I was momentarily mesmerized by it and reached a hand down to touch it.

This was cut short, however, because Jake pulled my shoulders down on the table and tilted my head back. My head was almost hanging off the table.

I found myself looking straight at his well-formed cock. He leaned down and kissed my mouth from that upside down position. It was a cool way to be kissed. He gently bit my lower lip and then spoke against my lips:

"Are you ready for me? I'm going to love playing with this wild hair while you take me in your sweet mouth..."

At that moment, I gasped as Steve thrust himself into me. Jake took advantage of my open mouth and inserted the head of his cock. I brought a hand up to touch it and control it. He and Steve looked at one another as they each started to thrust into me. I found that they'd synchronized it - so that they thrust into me and out of me at the same time.

I'd never been in this position before - being taken by two men at the same time. It thrilled me, even as I felt shameful and nasty. As if a switch flipped in my head, I pushed my concerns about the "rightness" of the situation away and surrendered to the pure animal pleasure. I found my concentration moving back and forth between being fucked and giving head - it was interesting that I couldn't focus on both equally at the same time.

'It's not like walking and chewing gum', I thought, stifling a giggle against Jake's massive shaft. He must have liked the way that felt because he groaned louder and his hips jerked forward a little.

Steve was slamming into me, and because of the way I was positioned he was going very deep each time. His hands were on my hips, so he could control my lower body. Jake held my head in place, his hand wound into my hair. The force of Steve's fucking meant that my entire body was being pushed back and forth like a piston, which served to increase the pleasure of the blowjob for Jake.

Steve began to talk to Jake, asking him how my mouth feels, if he liked my tits, if he wanted to fuck me next, etc. Jake's answers became increasingly incoherent as his excitement increased. I was pumping with my hand as I took him in my mouth. My tongue played with the tip of his penis and swirled around the head. I occasionally used my teeth, just a little, to introduce a little danger and enhance the adrenaline rush. Jake continued to hold my head with one hand, but the other now moved down to squeeze and manipulate my breasts. He licked his fingertips and made my nipples wet, which caused them to stiffen even more acutely than they already were.

Steve moved a hand from one hip to my pubis, putting his thumb over my clit and massaging it as he fucked me. I began to moan around Jake's cock - the vibration of which was turning Jake on even more.

I knew I was going to cum very soon. Steve suddenly pulled out of me. I was about to protest when he said: "I want you this way." And flipped me over onto my stomach, pulling me away from Jake's cock and forcing my legs to dangle toward the floor. I was bent over the table at precisely the right height for Steve to enter me from behind. Jake merely had to move a step closer to the table now to be able to reach my mouth.

Steve pushed his cock inside me and put my legs together between his for greater pressure as he started to again fuck me with increasing force. He placed a hand between the edge of the table and me so he could keep playing with my clit as he slammed into me.

For Jake, this new position meant that he could thrust harder into my mouth without concern for the angle of my neck. The guys got their synchronized rhythm back and were both pounding into me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer because Steve was hitting my cervix and all around my G spot.

The orgasm building inside me was going to explode soon. I began to push the guys to the edge. I was moaning with Jake's hard shaft in my mouth as I gently began to squeeze his balls. He reacted immediately, throwing his head back and groaning loudly. I also began to push myself back onto Steve as he fucked me, tightening my vaginal muscles to increase the stimulation for him.

"Fuck!" Steve cried out as he increased the tempo even more. "I'm going to cum soon baby - are you ready?"

Pausing my work on Jake for a moment, I replied that I was also about to cum and really wanted to feel them both shoot into me.

The buzz began in my vagina that I knew meant the orgasm was soon to follow. I focused on that feeling and kept slamming back into Steve until I began to moan louder and louder. This was it for Jake; he let out a sort of roar as he began to shoot into my mouth. I tried to capture it all but there was too much.

I was just able to finish swallowing as I felt that trigger moment happen inside me. As I came, I cried out and my body began to shake. As I climaxed my muscles contracted around Steve's cock again and again, which was the last straw.

Steve shouted as he too shot inside me. His orgasm seemed to last a long time. He cried out things like 'oh my baby' and 'oh fuck'. The aftershocks from my own orgasm continued to reverberate as Steve finally finished coming. He leaned forward and his body covered mine as he came back down to earth.

Jake was half sitting, half leaning on the massage table, as he stroked my curls away from my flushed face.

The two men helped me to move back onto the massage table the long way. My limbs were too limp to do the job by themselves. My ragged breathing and pounding heart eventually began to slow down. As we all quietly recovered, Jake wrapped the top sheet around my oily, sex covered body. Apart from being badly in need of a shower, I felt great - very alive, with the satisfaction that physical exhaustion brings.

Steve asked Jake how much time we had left for the "treatment".

Jake laughed and said: "I don't have any place to be at the moment. What did you have in mind?"

"I suggest we move this party to the bedroom." Steve said, looking at me with a sexy smirk.

"Oh - please!" I pleaded. "Can I take a shower first?" Jake and Steve smiled at one another. Steve took my hands and helped me to stand.

"The shower - that is an awesome idea." Steve gave my ass a tiny slap and shoved me toward the door. Jake walked around blowing out the candles, and quickly followed us to the big walk-in shower in our large master bath.

I turned the overhead shower on full blast, feeling the temperature with one hand.

Steve drew me forward, under the pleasantly tepid spray, squirting body wash all over me. He and Jake proceeded to use their bodies to make lather on my skin. I could already feel their cocks springing back to life as we slid against one another.

As the powerful spray of the rain head shower came down on us, I reveled in being sandwiched between Steve and Jake. They were taking turns spinning me from one to the other, kissing my mouth, my breasts, and thrusting fingers inside me. Our skin was slick from the water and the soap, so we slipped against each other almost drunkenly.

I was facing Steve, and we were kissing wildly, our tongues doing battle. Jake brushed my hair aside so he could watch us. I felt Jake's stiff cock poking into my ass, and Steve's poking my pussy and the space between my legs.

Jake snaked his fingers through my wet curls and grabbed hold of my hair. It was in this way that he began to control my movements - alternately pushing me hard against Steve, or tugging me away. Soon he became dissatisfied with only controlling my movements, and his other hand cradled the back of Steve's head as well. He was forcing us to kiss and separate at his will. It was very erotic to have someone make us perform for his pleasure. Because he was controlling our movements, we found ourselves turning slightly so that Jake was beside us, rather than behind me. Our bodies rested against his.

Jake tugged my head back farther, forcing me to look at him. He swooped down and caught my mouth in a fiery kiss, holding me in place. I'd have submitted in any case, but the fact that he was much stronger than me and gave me no choice caused a new flood of wetness. Steve was watching us closely, and I noted in my peripheral vision that Jake's hand had moved down from the back of his head, and was now holding the back of his neck. As Steve's hands moved over my body, they brushed against Jake's torso as well.

When Jake let me take a breath, I asked: "So this isn't the first time you've given a client a happy ending, is it?" Jake laughed, shaking his head, catching my lower lip between his teeth before answering with a 'definitely not'.

I expected that answer, so moved on to my next question. "And your clients are not all women, are they?" Again I got the answer I expected - no they were not.

"So that means that you provide happy endings to your male clients, too...?" He smiled against my mouth, answering with "Of course I do..." before plunging his tongue back inside to wrestle against mine. I had just one more question.

"So you wouldn't be opposed to doing this, for example...?" At which point I took one of Jake's large hands and wrapped it around Steve's raging erection. Steve's head dropped back a little and a tiny "ah!" escaped his lips.

Jake paused, his hand on Steve's cock, and looked at me with an almost dangerous glint in his eye.

"No - I would most definitely not be opposed to doing this..." As he finished his sentence, he began to pump Steve's dick, his hand twisting just slightly as he got to the head. "As a matter of fact..." Jake continued, now looking at Steve, "I am pretty fucking good at this. I guess it's a guy thing." He now turned his attention to my guy and was giving him a smoothly expert hand job. Steve's left arm shot out so he could brace himself against the shower wall.

Watching this hot Australian man handle Steve was indescribably sexy to me. I moved over and reached up, turning Steve's head toward me so that I could kiss him. He groaned into my mouth as Jake dropped down to his knees in front of him, his mouth picking up where his fist left off.

I was transfixed for several moments as I watched this sexy dude go down on Steve. He looked up at us as he swallowed his length, and suddenly his left hand shot out and grabbed me between the legs. I gasped as he squeezed my now tender pussy. He massaged my pubis for a while before gently inserting one, two, then three fingers inside me. His thumb pressed against my clit, circling with increasing speed. I saw that now Steve had his fingers threaded through Jake's hair, and he was controlling his movements.

My head dropped back on Steve's shoulder and we continued to kiss as Jake endeavored to get us both off at the same time. Steve's free hand cupped my ass.

Jake's right hand was aiding the blowjob by pumping Steve's cock into his mouth, but then he reached down to gently grasp and squeeze Steve's balls. He was moaning more intensely into my mouth, and I knew that he was getting close to cumming. This excited me so much that I began to grind against Jake's hand. I broke the kiss so I could watch what Jake was doing to Steve. I realized that I wanted to achieve this climax as I watched another man fellate my lover. Jake was a very enthusiastic cocksucker, I thought as I watched him. This was no "gay for pay" gigolo - he truly enjoyed what he was doing.

He caught me watching him and seemed to smile around Steve's thick penis. His hand thrust even harder into me, fucking me more aggressively.

This, combined with the intense visual stimulation of watching Steve's cock being eagerly devoured, was bringing me quickly to the brink. I began to breath so hard I was practically panting. Each time Jake's hand slammed into me, a tiny high-pitched "keening" sound escaped me. Steve was watching my face, his own expression a study in the struggle for control. I could see that he was trying to hold off his orgasm in order to wait for me. This sexual generosity was my undoing - as Jake's hand next plunged into me, I felt the explosion radiate out from deep within my vagina, making my thighs shake. I cried out as I came all over Jake's manly hand.

Steve's hand was at the back of my neck and he was kissing me as I continued to let out sounds that were part sighs, part moans. He pulled away suddenly and started to cry out "oh fuck" over and over as he finally readied to cum. Just a moment before he began to shoot, Jake somehow deftly stood up, simultaneously pulling me by the shoulders down to my knees in front of Steve. He continued to pump his cock with his right hand as he held me by the hair in front of Steve's erupting penis. My lover shouted up at the ceiling of the shower as he ejaculated all over my breasts. After several jets of cum had landed on me and Steve was clearly finished, Jake rubbed it gently into my breasts and leaned down to kiss me deeply.

Steve, spent, leaned back against the wall of the shower. Water still ran over all of us, washing the sex down the drain in the floor.

Jake stood, pulling me to my feet. We all stood together under the shower spray. I saw Jake lean toward Steve and drop a kiss on his shoulder. I wrapped my arms around them both and rested my forehead against Steve's other shoulder. The idea of drying off and climbing into bed with these two seemed like nirvana to me. I needed a little bit of recovery time.

Just then, as I gazed down, I noticed that Jake still sported a major erection. I looked up and saw that he was looking at me. He smiled wickedly, raising one eyebrow. We were not finished yet, obviously...

*****

The next morning, Steve and I tried to adjust to normalcy. We went out for a long, leisurely breakfast and then spent the next few hours on the beach. From time to time, when we looked at each other, we'd share a wicked little laugh or smirk as we remembered the day before.

I was floating in the shallows allowing my body to be pushed to and fro by the soft waves, gazing up at the bright and clear blue sky. There were relatively few people on the beach, since we were in the fringe of the holiday season. The only sounds were from the trade winds and the sea.