A Spooky Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes again to see her staring into my eyes, a hungry expression on her face. She leaned in for a kiss, and put her tongue into my mouth. At the same time, she put her fingers into my pussy and they came away wet with my arousal. I licked her fingers, tasting my own juices on them. She looked at me with absolute lust in her eyes.

I could positively see her arousal around her glistening pussy. Once again I leaned my head down, pushing my tongue into her slit and tasting her. She let a gasp escape her lips, and I saw her arousal build as I continued to work with my tongue. She threw her head back and let out a scream as she came. I jerked my head back in surprise, but it was just the sound of her pleasure.

As she came she grabbed at my own cunt working her fingers quickly sending bolts of energy through my body. She slowed down, opening her eyes once more.

"Thank you. That was the most fun I've had in a while."

She separated from me, stepping away and looking up into my eyes. "I'll lead you to the exit."

My pleasure drained away as I was brought back to reality. I was a bit numb to the world at this point. I looked over at Chris, being reminded of his existence for the first time in a while. He was staring at me, not comprehending what was going on.

Without another word between us I followed the ghost girl as she led us through hallway after hallway. Finally we approached the front door.

"I leave you here," she said, and walked off without another word. I tried to call out, but my voice caught in my throat. I pushed open the door and walked outside.

It looked to be nearly midnight, surprising since it felt like a lifetime since we had gone in. I let myself fall to my knees in the dust, exhausted mentally and physically.

I realized I was still naked as was Chris.

"What are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

*

This is my first story! Thanks for any feedback! Please be kind owo

12