A Spot of Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

I caught my breath. I caught Jerry's full-grown cock in my mouth again. I kept sucking. He slurped me again, and again. Our energies rose again. We came again. Together. His tongue and cock both filled me. My juices flowed. My heart sang.

I was in fucking HEAVEN!

I eventually had to roll off Jerry. I twisted around and snuggled up with him. We breathed together, raggedly, sweatily. Damn, that was good.

"Where do we go from here?" he whispered into my ear.

I tried to pull my mind together. "Ummm, I guess that depends on the time frame. For right now, for more fun, I think we'd better go to my bed. Can't really do much more in a hammock, can we?"

We crawled to my room, taking the hash pipe with us. We toked. We fucked, in many positions. Good thing Jerry was only 21; he recovered pretty fast. Fucked pretty fast, too. About wore me out. Yes, I was exhausted. Happy though!

It was my turn to ask, "Where do we go from here?"

"Like you said, over what time span? Right now, we're right here. Next week I'm back in Arizona, with side trips to Texas and Yucatan. Next break, I'm back here. And where will you be?" He nuzzled my neck, then kissed my nipples. Oooh...

"Yeah, I'll be right here, trying to come up with..."

The proverbial light bulb lit inside my head. I wonder if Jerry saw my ears glow?

"Umm, you all right, babe? Your face has this funny expression, and..."

"YEAH! I'm just fine! I just got it! The theme I need for my composition. Stay right there!" I jumped out of bed.

I was back in a minute with my magic markers and flexible straitedge and music paper, ready to transcribe my inspiration.

"This is gonna be great! Roll over, on your back, yeah, just like that!" I sketched staff lines around his groin.

"Hmmm, your cock isn't stiff enough. Hold on a second." I deep-throated my brother. He responded as expected, fast and hard.

"Yeah, that's just right! Don't move now." I sketched some more.

My earlier mistake was trying to find tone-sequences in freckles within the staff. My new trick: move his stiff cock around to point at freckles within range, then write down THAT sequence. It all made sense now, yes indeed.

I did not get totally carried away by my creative rush. I paid homage to Jerry's cock. He returned the favor to my hungry pussy. We sucked and fucked a LOT more.

I gave Jerry a passionate goodbye when he had to leave for Tucson. Then I gave all my energy to working on the composition. Lots of work. And lots of payoff. No, I did not win a MacArthur prize. But I got eightyfive million hits on YouTube for my video A SPOT OF MUSIC, A SPOT OF LOVE -- along with some lucrative commissions. Coming soon to your online games...

"Video?" you may ask, "what video?" Maybe I forgot to mention that I have security webcams throughout the house, including the screened-in back porch, and my bedroom. Everything we did was recorded.

I could not use the straight feed, of course. Much too obscene, and I did not want to give away any secrets. But a bit of image editing and automated animation left me with some HOT suggestive sequences of Connect-The-Freckles and Play-The-Skin-Flute and the like.

Yes, it was a hit. Yes, I am almost rich now. No, I was not home in Portland when Jerry finished the semester. I was in Hawai'i, and so was Jerry when I sent him a ticket. Hawai'i is nice. Baby Woodrose grows there. The seeds are filled with LSD. Just another psychedelic study opportunity for Jerry, yes?

Maybe Jerry will bring his botanical muse Lauren home next time. Maybe I will visit them in Tucson. If I draw more music on his freckles, it will be a tax-deductible business trip.

Life is good.

Cited: MUSICDOTES by Scott Beach (Ten Speed Press, 1974, ISBN 0-913668-64-8)

If you like this story, please VOTE! Thanks.

.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers
12