A Spot Of Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shrugged uneasily. "Of course, Auntie. Well, some of it. A while ago. I may have." I could practically feel her roll her eyes. And then she quoted:

"The downsides of a ménage à trois, of course, is that they can be frightfully messy. The key here is to use the male of your group to handle any unpleasantness. A lady must always be proper and put together, but men, being baser creatures, are expected to be occasionally disheveled. This, make sure you disgorge any excess fluids on them, or preferably,inthem. This will keep your grouping as proper as possible, while reducing any damage to your host's dwelling."

She finished with a nod at Captain Weatherstone. "I'm sure the good Captain will be happy to help. Now, here's what we're going to do..."

I protested. I cried. I pleaded. I considered fainting. But my Aunt and the Captain seemed fine with it, and I wasn't capable of moving on my own, which limited my options. So eventually, I gave in. But not before one last go: "Auntie," I wailed, "it's just so undignified!"

And so my Aunt counted down from three, and then pulled - with a lot of tugging - her enormous phallus from my bum. It was quite entrenched at that point, so she had to brace and wrench it out of me, making me cry out. But I kept my presence of mind and clenched down with my bum as her organ slid out of me. The pressure of her semen inside of me was incredible, and I knew I couldn't hold it for long. But the Captain was quick. Despite his swollen belly, he waddled over and planted his mouth firmly around my anus, forming a seal. His mustache tickled my bottom, making me jump. But I could finally allow myself to relax.

My Aunt's lady fluids exploded out of my trembling bottom and down the Captain's throat. I do not think he actively swallowed - he simply planted himself and accepted her seed straight into her stomach without a qualm. I gained a great respect for him that day - I can think of no enemy so fierce or deadly that it will compare to willingly taking my Aunt's magnificent load down one's throat. It is men like him who truly create and hold the Empire. I wailed and thrashed from side to side as my belly shrunk, simply from the pleasure as it flowed out of my anus, but he locked on to my bud and did his duty.

She had to help at the end, pushing and squishing my stomach down until finally it regained it's normal shape. That, along with the Captain sucking manfully at my anus, finally got all of her load out out of my extended gut. Thankfully the Captain had thought to point his stomach off to the side, as his stomach now extended immensely and would have pushed him away from me.

My Aunt produced and I produced handkerchiefs and we cleaned myself up as well as possible. They were ruined, of course, and we let the Captain keep them as mementos. I thanked him profusely, but he just smiled at me.

"I can imagine," he said, "No greater pleasure than to help such lovely ladies as you in your moment of need." So in the end he was both gallantandcharming. The way my Aunt was looking at him, I wondered half seriously if she'd be exiting her spinsterhood soon. We left to find his footman, as we were sure he would need help to make it to the privy and dispose of our deposited feminine fluids.

To my surprise, my dress wasn't ruined and no further mishaps occurred during the party. But I decided that next time I would see if perhaps my Aunt Catherine was available to chaperone.

12