A Spring Cleaning Ch. 04 - Date Night

Story Info
She takes her husband to a new level of submission.
2.6k words
4.19
21.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored her caged husband kneeling on the floor beside her bed, as she reviewed the texts from his tormentor at the gym. Her phone buzzed in hand as a new text arrived.

Reading it, she smiled to herself and put the phone down.

Looking down at her husband, she could see he was clearly upset. He was pale, and his normally semi-erect cock was flaccid in its prison.

She looked at him and asked softly, "Did he hurt you?"

"No ma'am," he murmured.

"But you feel violated?" she offered.

"Yes, a little," he stammered "...but..." he left his answer hanging

"But what?" she asked.

"But," he hesitated, and after a second he added quietly, "I betrayed you."

"Oh honey," she said, "You were forced by a much stronger man. It's clear you had no say in the matter. You didn't lead him on in any way, did you?" she asked, cocking one eyebrow.

"No ma'am," he said "I was just working out and he jumped me in the change room."

"How have you betrayed me?" she asked.

"I..." he stammered, "I ... was hard." He confessed. "At first I was scared," he went on, "But when he forced me to my knees, and pushed his cock in my mouth, I got hard. And the deeper he forced his cock down my throat, the more I wanted to serve him, to please him, and the harder I got."

As he spoke, her hand moved down under the covers and she began to play with her soaked sex.

She looked down at her husband's caged cock, and could see it had grown again, filling up its tube.

"I'm not a faggot." He declared, softly.

"No, honey," she comforted him. "You're not gay, you're a highly conditioned submissive male. I have spent the last few years helping you discover your true place. I doubt you could have refused to service any dominant, male or female."

Inside, she was thrilled. All her efforts to take control of her male were paying off.

Continuing to finger her wet pussy, she said, "tell me exactly what happened"

As he recounted the attack, in detail, from his emerging from the shower, to licking his cum off the floor, she drove herself to multiple orgasms - he never noticed her quickening breath, or her slight shuddering as the came again and again, imagining the view of her slave husband being used by muscular god.

As he finished describing the incident, she pushed her pajama bottoms off under the covers, and swung her legs over the side of the bed, offering her swollen pussy to kneeling husband.

"Hands, " she said.

He responded by putting his hands behind his back.

"Come and worship your Queen," she smiled.

Worshipping his mistress' glorious pussy was his highest reward, something he was allowed to do when he'd been on his best behavior, or when she was feeling particularly benevolent.

She knew that having him worship her now, would reinforce the positive outcome of his experience with Damien. She was eager to have him accept that she welcomed his servicing males of whom she approved.

Still on his knees, he dove in, burying his nose in the fine hair of her bush, and began to expertly work his tongue and lips on her clitoris and labia. He derived pride and pleasure from feeling her passion rise from his expert ministrations.

Gripping him by his collar, she pulled his head tight against her sex. As he worked, she lay back, feeling the pleasure build. She'd long wanted to see him suck another man's cock as she sat, dispassionately and watched.

In her fantasies, she sat and watched while her husband, facing her, caged, on all fours, presented his ass to a young stud. She reveled at the vision of being able to see both their faces as the stud mounted and fucked her husband. She knew what her husband would look like; she'd seen his face reflected in the mirror as she fucked him. She longed to see the face of his lover has he plowed his bitch again and again, approaching climax and finally blow his load into her husband's ass.

The idea of orchestrating and directing a scene where two males both acquiesced to her whims, and were both pleasured for her amusement, filled her with a sense of power that thrilled her to the bone.

As she approached her own climax, she gripped his head hard between her legs, capturing her male and forcing him to continue pleasuring her until she was done. As her orgasm rose and exploded, she slowly lay back and released him.

She looked up at him, kneeling before her, collared, caged and hands behind his back.

"Thank you, honey," she said. "Now it's getting late, and I need my breakfast, and you need to get to work. No need to fret about this." She smiled. "Chop chop."

He rose and left to prepare breakfast. She rolled over, found her phone and re-read the latest text. She smiled, thought for a moment, and then replied.

The next couple of days were fairly routine. He didn't see his tormentor at the gym in the mornings; he felt a pang of guilt as he recalled his desire when a real cock filled his throat and ass. His cock stirred in it's cage as he showered, and he was a little disappointed when stepping out of the shower, his new master was nowhere to be seen.

For her part, she was excited that they'd entered a new phase of the relationship. She'd long considered offering her husband to another man or woman to use as they wished. She'd also read about and thought about cuckolding.

She was less interested in having sex with another male, but the idea of subjugating him further and deepening his submission by flaunting her freedom, while at the same time whoring him out for her amusement excited her. His experience at the gym appeared to have provided her exactly what she needed to move forward with the next steps in his training.

For the next few days she kept him off balance by being both tender and loving, appearing before him in softer, sexy sundresses and heels, kissing him gently and caressing his naked body during the day when they were together. She followed her tenderness later in the day by literally raping him with her dildo without warning, foreplay or post coital contact. In both instances, she left him hard and dripping, longing for more.

Friday started as a regular day. He hit the gym, brought her breakfast in bed and was rewarded with a long session of worshipping her pussy as she finished her coffee and watched the morning news. She then dismissed to clean the kitchen and get ready for work.

He had a couple of videoconferences and a late afternoon networking event, so he would be allowed to be fully clothed, as long as was in his office and out. She insisted that he share his location with her on his phone so she could track his whereabouts when he was out, and to text her when he would be getting home.

Following his instructions, he texted his wife as he left the event, indicating he'd be about twenty minutes.

He entered the house through the garage and headed straight to his office to strip and put on his collar, then attend to his wife, who, he assumed, was in her bedroom.

His wife met him in his office. She leaned against his desk, wearing a lacy black thong and matching bra, stay-up black stockings and high black pumps. Around her neck she wore a tight black ribbon chocker.

He stopped in the doorway, unable to speak and drank in the vision before him.

She slowly rose and moved like a cat toward him, a predatory smile on her lips.

Reaching out, she gripped him by his shirt collar and pulled him close, forcing him to push her against the wall.

Tilting her head up, she grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. At the same time, she began to unbutton his shirt with her right hand.

He leaned in, returning her kiss and pinned her to the wall. As she opened his shirt, her hand caressed his chest, searching for his nipple. When she found it, she pinched it, softly at first, then increasing the pressure.

The effect was as if she turned off his brain except for the region that focused on her. He sagged against her as she released his nipple and ran both hands down to his belt.

Unbuckling his belt she asked, "do you like my outfit?"

"Oh, yes," he breathed, "You're gorgeous".

She drove her hands into his pants to his cage cock, "What do you want to do to me?" she asked, manipulating his balls and imprisoned cock.

"I want to make love to you," he answered, grinding his crotch against hers.

"Would you fuck me?" she asked.

"God yes," he breathed, his cock now fully engorged in its cage.

"Tell me what you'd do to me," she challenged, gripping his balls firmly

He kissed her again, and gripped her buttocks, pulling her tighter. "I'd carry you to our bed, lay you down and worship your pussy until you were ready to come. Then I'd flip you on your stomach, pull your hips up high, and ram my cock into your pussy. I'd pound your pussy from behind until you screamed for me to stop, then I'd ram it again until I came."

By now she'd pushed his jeans and underwear down around his ankles and had a firm grip on his balls.

"Step out of those pants, take me to our bed," she said.

Kicking out of his jeans he swept her off her feet, and wearing only his shirt and cock cage, carried her, smiling, down the hall to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed. Propped up on her elbows, she smiled at him, while he got rid of his shirt. Reaching down, she pulled the crotch of her panties aside, exposing her freshly shaved pussy to him.

She deftly fingered her clit while he moved between her legs and began to worship her pussy.

Grabbing the back of his head, she held him tight, grinding her pubic bone into his face as she felt her pleasure rise.

"Oh god," she gasped as she neared climax, "I need cock."

She grabbed his ears and pulled him up on top of her, pushing her cunt against his caged member.

"I need cock," she whispered to him. "But you're no good to me all locked up, are you?"

He looked at her, questioning. "No, ma'am." He was careful not to ask for relief, having learned long ago that that was a dangerous question.

"No," she said, "Not at all. You're very sexy and great with your tongue and fingers, but what I need now is cock, and I know exactly where I can get some." She smiled.

Pushing him off her, she grabbed his face with her hands, looking directly in his eyes, she said, "You live to serve me, honor and obey me."

"Yes ma'am", he said, bubbles of his swollen cock escaping through the vents on its cage.

"And my pleasure is your pleasure, correct?" she looked at him.

"Yes ma'am," he replied.

"That's right," she said. "Tonight I have a date with your friend from the gym. I am going to meet him for drinks, and then I'm going take him home, suck his cock and let him use me in any way he wants. I love you, and I know you love me, so this is nothing more to either of us than my pleasure. Is that clear?" she asked.

He looked at her, remembering the desire and passion he'd felt when Damien rammed his cock down his throat and up his ass. In his submissive mind, he could not deny his Mistress' enjoyment of the same pleasures.

"Yes ma'am," he replied, his cage cock now forcing itself away from his body, his balls swollen and jammed against the cage's locking ring.

"Good, " she said.

"You're going to stay here and practice getting fucked by Damien. I still want to see you take his cock, and when you do, I want you to be able to pleasure him as you pleasure me."

She cocked her head to the corner of the room.

In the corner was a bar stool, a 9" dildo affixed to the seat, ankle cuffs attached to the spreader bar under the stool.

She reached into her drawer and grabbed his wrist cuffs. Buckling the cuffs together she locked his wrists behind his back.

Leading him to the stool, he saw the phallus had been prepared with a condom and lube.

Positioning him over the dildo. "Sit," she said.

He lowered himself slowly onto the cock, as she helped guide it into his ass.

He gasped as it pushed past his prostate and into his bowel.

Once firmly impaled on his dildo, she attached the ankle cuffs. Legs spread and hands cuffed, he tested and found he could raise himself a few inches to offer some relief from the dildo, but he had already realized his legs could not hold out for long and he'd need to drop down to rest his quads. She had effectively created a situation where he was forced to fuck himself.

She stood up, looking spectacular in her black lingerie and heels. His cock, which initially deflated somewhat mounting the stool, rose again in its cage as he looked at her.

Smiling, she walked suggestively to the closet and pulled on a fitted black dress that hugged every curve of her beautiful body, leaving very little to the imagination.

She leaned toward the mirror and fixed her hair and make-up.

Walking slowly toward him, she asked, "Will he approve, dear?"

He grunted his affirmation as he unconsciously fucked himself while she watched.

"It could be boring while I'm gone," she said. "Let's see if there's anything on TV."

Flipping on the remote, she'd preset the VOD to a gay sex compilation. He watched as a well-muscled man forced a younger skinny man to suck his cock.

She smiled at his hard cock, "Looks like we hit a soft spot." Pulling out the wireless headphones, she said "Let's not disturb the neighbors" and put the headphones over his ears, removing his ability to hear anything but the moans and orders of the gay men fucking and sucking on TV.

She looked at her husband, forced to slowly fuck himself, watching gay sex, and oblivious to anything else going on around him.

She tapped him on the shoulder, and he looked up at her from his predicament. She reached under her dress and pulled off her panties.

Balling them up she pushed them into his mouth. "I won't be needing these," she said, "you hold them for me." She wasn't sure he heard her, but she didn't care.

With that she grabbed her phone and keys, and headed out to meet her date.

While he drove his pelvis forward as he rose and fell on the cock that impaled him, searching for the p-spot, he watched the muscular man on the screen flip the bottom over a chair and drive his monster cock into the younger man's ass.

A stream of drool left the corner of his mouth and dripped on his chest.