A Spy In The House of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you didn't hear me," you chuckle in my ear, even as you kiss me. "I've been naked the whole time."

I moan as you press your lips to the back of my neck, kissing me in that sweet spot. The whole time, my love?

"Yes, the whole time. While I watched you..."

I catch my breath, my heart leaping. Oh my god... you've been watching!? The whole time? Sitting here in the darkness and watching me with my lover, and hearing me, and knowing my violation at the hands and penis of another? Oh my love, you've seen everything?

"Yes," you chuckle. "Everything."

And then I feel your erection, so stiff and eager, pressing between my bottom cheeks. Hunting. Catching in the pouting dimple of my no-longer-virginal bottom hole. I stiffen, expecting you to penetrate me there, where my earlier lover has so recently taken me, and left me so sore. But you don't. You only tease me a moment before moving lower, guiding your thickness between my folds and searching for my more familiar hole. I smile and lift my hips, opening myself for you even as you push inside.

Oh, my love...!

You kiss me on the back of my neck, and then on my shoulders. You find my hands in the darkness with your own and draw them out on the bedsheets, even as our fingers intertwine. Your weight rests heavily on my backside, your knees force mine wider apart. You move inside me, taking me deeply. I shudder. Only the thinnest of membranes separates you, my love, from where my earlier lover deposited his passion so deep inside my bottom...

And in the darkness you slip one of your hands from mine, despite my moan of protest. You reaching down beneath me, feeling first my belly and then lower, between my legs. Coaxing me to lift my hips still further, so you can find my clit with your fingers. I groan. You know my body as if it were your own, my passion as if it were yours. I smile and turn my head, meeting your lips without a word, and without having to be told. For I know you, my love, as well as you know me.

We move together in the darkness, husband and wife, two lovers, our lips on each other's and your stiffness within me, taking of me your pleasure even as you coax from me my own for yet a third time tonight. As I peak so suddenly, so unexpectedly, I reach back and clutch your side, digging my nails into your skin in desperation, holding you inside me and whimpering into your mouth even as you grunt amidst your own passion. Through the haze of my orgasm I feel you jerk inside me, and thrust a few last times, and soften.

And afterwards we lie together, side by side in the darkness, not speaking. Your hand on my belly, just lying there. Kissing me gently, my shoulder, my neck, my cheek, my ear. And in the darkness I know that you're thinking of the same thing I am: that as I lie here, naked and spent, I do so with the seed of two men inside me. I turn and smile at you in the darkness, meeting your gaze for the first time since you came to me here in bed, and took me so passionately. I don't need to ask what I wonder, for I already know: that you still love me, my love, and that nothing will ever change that. Even now that another man has had me, and taken from me such illicit pleasure. You do still love me, don't you, my love?

In the darkness you smile and kiss me, and hold me tight. "More than ever before, my love. More than ever before..."

12